Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:10:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HongKongCoin HKC |Chinese Coingen Coin| Evidence |A BIG SCAM| No Integrity  (Read 6957 times)
cryptobuddy (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:41:39 PM

Now the HKC developer is insane.

HKC developer kept saying that he was born in Hong Kong. Unfortunately, he could not provide any evidence.

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2030
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:58:40 PM

Lol another "they crossed me over and i must get my revenge" thread

GL
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:06:27 PM

Oh.. Coingen coin .. terrible.

Who mint this?? GL  Huh Huh Huh

It is not a coingen coin this troll just filled hk coins reward details and took a screenshot to generate proof for his accusations

Haha.. Expert will judge.. 

Trust me Nutshellcoin.. HKC is extremely likely a Coingen coin.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:40:41 PM

so big, such shit coin. wow
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:57:05 PM

Hey Miners.

I strongly advise you guys not to mint this extremely likely Coingen coin
Warning__3

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:01:25 PM

Looks like everybody wants a piece of the scamcake now-a-days... why can't people learn money the normal way?

cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:14:24 PM

HKC Dev, please remove your simplified chinese character and putonhua audioclip in the website, if you really show respect to Hong Kong!

Angry Angry Angry
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:32:10 PM

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:44:24 PM

Cryptobuddy is really giving Herp a run for his money. Unless they are the same person, that is.

Completely out of his mind and/or has no life.
ireneang

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:57:47 PM

It is a matter of respect, honesty and integrity.

These things are completely missing from crypto world, crypto is the new wild wild west. I really don't understand your anger and anti-campaign. It is a free world if you can do a better coin just release it and people will decide where to invest their bitcoins. No need for anti campaigns

A place without rules does not mean that we can do anything. We are human.

Furthermore, we should respect people's countries, cities, religions, etc. Something we must respect and we must not cross the lines.

I don't think that dev hurt hk peoples religion or country or city. What if he started the HK coin from respect for HK, or because he likes it or he likes people from here? Not being a citizen but launching a coin does not means scamming or disrespecting HK people.

I can assure you we HongKonger are hurted becoz of this shit coin. I don't care whether the dev is a citizen or not. If he really likes HK as you said, he should at least show some respect to HK culture. He should do his research and get to know we use traditional Chinese and Cantonese, but not simplified Chinese and Putonghua, especially when he dares to use HK logo as his coin logo!!!

This BS merely uses HK name to make money! He crossed our line! Angry
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:59:43 PM

Cryptobuddy is really giving Herp a run for his money. Unless they are the same person, that is.

Welcome to my thread.

I am happy to do whatever to protect the fame of Hong Kong.

I feel so sorry for you that you could not understand a very simple logic.

If a coin has no value, why someone needs to run away with large amount of that coin.

After 22 hours, if HKC dev still does not provide me his HKC wallet address, I will start a giveaway thread to  give out all the HKC in my wallet.

By then, I will invite you to come to get some.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2030
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:03:10 PM

Wow....just wow
ireneang

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:06:51 PM

Welcome to my thread.

I am happy to do whatever to protect the fame of Hong Kong.

I feel so sorry for you that you could not understand a very simple logic.

If a coin has no value, why someone need to run away with large amount of that coin.

After 22 hours, if HKC dev still does not provide me his HKC wallet address, I will start a giveaway thread to  give out all the HKC in my wallet.

By then, I will invite you to come to get some.

Who will want this shit coin? Just a waste of my computer memory.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:18:30 PM

As a HKer, faucet quality and coingen fact is not important for me.

AUR and SPA they all exist for some reasons: for the local people, save the economy, etc.

I don't see any value and meaning HKC is carrying with.

The time for meme coin is over. Angry
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:27:36 PM

As a HKer, faucet quality and coingen fact is not important for me.

AUR and SPA they all exist for some reasons: for the local people, save the economy, etc.

I don't see any value and meaning HKC is carrying with.

The time for meme coin is over. Angry

Totally agreed with you.
poornamelessme

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:29:41 PM

HKC developer kept saying that he was born in Hong Kong. Unfortunately, he could not provide any evidence.

To me, valid questions to ask the dev:

Are there any Hong Kong retailers (online or not) who have agreed to accept your coin?

Are you trying to sign up any?

Is there anything that differentiates your coin from any other crypto?

Instead you have spent multiple threads and countless posts, harping on the fact the dev may be from mainland China instead of Hong Kong. And I don't even know which post you refer to where he says he is from anywhere specifically. You posted nonstop in the ann thread, nonstop here, and even started a thread where you said you would sue Bittrex for carrying the coin. And then went on about writing other exchanges too. You put Herp to shame, for his maza troll posts... congrats I guess, on being the biggest nutter here?

Do you think you have gone a tad overboard? Like off the deep end, overboard?

It is one thing to be proud of where you live. It's another to be ultra nationalistic and insane. Perhaps you are part of that shitcoin killing group, perhaps you have an ulterior motive... perhaps you have no life and just like to troll. No idea. But you invalidate the real issues by going so crazy over this.

Personally, I think the coin is a waste, unless the dev signs up some retailers or shops from Hong Kong who accept the coin. The IP faucet is actually a good idea, if he can get it working properly. All you have shown is that someone can cheat and get extra coins ... which really isn't unique to just this faucet. At the very least, it's a nation coin that does pay out to the people it's supposed to, which is more than any other nation coin has done so far. I guess the problem with it is it's too leaky right now.

And please people, look up what 'scam' means. Unless the dev is skimming the premine or profiting, there is no actual scam. This wasn't an IPO coin, there is no giant premine, like most nation coins. It may be a bad idea for a coin, but I don't see any scam here.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:40:45 PM

To me, valid questions to ask the dev:

Are there any Hong Kong retailers (online or not) who have agreed to accept your coin?

Are you trying to sign up any?

Is there anything that differentiates your coin from any other crypto?

Instead you have spent multiple threads and countless posts, harping on the fact the dev may be from mainland China instead of Hong Kong. And I don't even know which post you refer to where he says he is from anywhere specifically. You posted nonstop in the ann thread, nonstop here, and even started a thread where you said you would sue Bittrex for carrying the coin. And then went on about writing other exchanges too. You put Herp to shame, for his maza troll posts... congrats I guess, on being the biggest nutter here?

Do you think you have gone a tad overboard? Like off the deep end, overboard?

It is one thing to be proud of where you live. It's another to be ultra nationalistic and insane. Perhaps you are part of that shitcoin killing group, perhaps you have an ulterior motive... perhaps you have no life and just like to troll. No idea. But you invalidate the real issues by going so crazy over this.

Personally, I think the coin is a waste, unless the dev signs up some retailers or shops from Hong Kong who accept the coin. The IP faucet is actually a good idea, if he can get it working properly. All you have shown is that someone can cheat and get extra coins ... which really isn't unique to just this faucet. At the very least, it's a nation coin that does pay out to the people it's supposed to, which is more than any other nation coin has done so far. I guess the problem with it is it's too leaky right now.

And please people, look up what 'scam' means. Unless the dev is skimming the premine or profiting, there is no actual scam. This wasn't an IPO coin, there is no giant premine, like most nation coins. It may be a bad idea for a coin, but I don't see any scam here.

The use of Hong Kong emblem in the HKC coin icon and as a logo of the HKC faucet has already broken the Hong Kong Ordinance. Accordingly the ConeyWest coin case, trading of such coins also can be sued.

You guys coming from Mainland China know nothing about HK, and break the laws in HK.

Why you all still have such thick face skin and think that you are correct.  ... LOL
poornamelessme

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:46:25 PM

The use of Hong Kong emblem in the HKC coin icon and as a logo of the HKC faucet has already broken the Hong Kong Ordinance. Accordingly the ConeyWest coin case, trading of such coins also can be sued.

You guys coming from Mainland China know nothing about HK, and break the laws in HK.

Why you all still have such thick face skin and think that you are correct.  ... LOL

Assuming that is true, the dev should probably change the logo then. Although that is hardly been your main problem with the coin, nor something most people care about a great deal, as far as buying or not buying a coin.

I'm not in Hong Kong nor mainland China.

As for my skin, this is the first time I've been told I, umm... have thick face skin... whatever that means. 

As for being correct or not, not sure what there is to be correct about. I simply stated you should post on real issues, not made-up ones, nonstop, about whether the dev is from Hong Kong or mainland China. Hong Kong is part of China, anyway, so it's silly regardless, in my opinion.
poornamelessme

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:01:43 PM

And Cryptobuddy just posted his leaky faucet problem in the maza thread. If that doesn't say he's trolling (or nuts), not sure what does.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:04:23 PM

And Cryptobuddy just posted his leaky faucet problem in the maza thread. If that doesn't say he's trolling (or nuts), not sure what does.

I just searched your previous posts, and came up to this idea. Thanks for inspiring me some thoughts.

I think it is important to let people know faucet is not a correct way to distribute national coins to a specific target group of people.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: