Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:48:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS!  (Read 57648 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HongKongCoin (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:13:40 PM

What I want is a RESPECT for HONG KONG PEOPLE!

Don't pretend to be HongKonger! Don't use Hong Kong's name to make money!

I HAVE POSTED A CHALLENGE, AND I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION. PROVE THAT I AM TRYING TO MAKE MONEY. PROVE THAT I HAVE STOLEN, AND I WILL SHUT THIS PROJECT DOWN. AND WILL GET ALL OF THE COINS VALUED AT SEVERAL BTC.

Oh..sorry for missing your answers in the big words.  You were born in Hong Kong. Please provide me evidence that you were born in Hong Kong. Don't just BS.

Cryptobuddy shut the fuck up. You promissed yesterday that after getting the answer you will stop making the noise.
You got the answer dev was born in hk. Keep your promise.

Please read my previous posts. Yesterday I said.. answers with evidence.. LOL

MY IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE GIVEN OUT. I WILL ESPECIALLY NOT GIVE IT TO A LUNATIC.  DO YOU WANT SATOSHI NAKAMOTO'S DOCUMENTS TOO. YOU FUCKING LUNATIC.

YOU SAY YOU CARE ABOUT HONG KONG, BUT YOU WON'T ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE TO SEE IF I AM A SO CALLED SCAMMER. YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT HONG KONG. YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT WHERE I WAS BORN. YOU WOULD RATHER HAVE A SCAMMER FROM HONG KONG, THAN SOMEONE WHO IS NOT STEALING FROM ANOTHER LOCATION. YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE AND PROVE ALL OF YOUR SCAM ALLEGATIONS OR LEAVE. YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

So you cannot provide any evidence to prove that you were born in Hong Kong. Sorry.. I can't accept you offer.
It is because without evidence I can't believe that you were born in Hong Kong.

MY PROOF IS THAT I HAVE NOT STOLEN. THAT IS STRONGER PROOF THAN ANYTHING YOU HAVE GIVEN. IT IS PROOF THAT I HAVE RESPECT FOR HONG KONG!
majorminers

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:14:26 PM

People who don't give respect don't deserve respect.

Simple. As. That.

cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:16:38 PM

MY PROOF IS THAT I HAVE NOT STOLEN. THAT IS STRONGER PROOF THAN ANYTHING YOU HAVE GIVEN. IT IS PROOF THAT I HAVE RESPECT FOR HONG KONG!

This is not an evidence. Furthermore, "what I did" does not break any law.
majorminers

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:19:20 PM

HongKongCoin isn't going anywhere - but up. Deal with it, Lil Buddy  Grin

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:20:42 PM

Because I love Hong Kong, I try my best to protect Hong Kong's fame.

What I tried hard to do is to prove that your HKC has fundamental problems.

I won't allow any fake HongKong cryptocoins to enter Hong Kong.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:22:02 PM

HongKongCoin isn't going anywhere - but up. Deal with it, Lil Buddy  Grin

Haha.. I am really too busy.. I took a few day off (annual leave) to save Hong Kong from this HKC.

I still have several programs waiting me to complete.
HongKongCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:23:37 PM

YOU ARE LYING AND STEALING AND MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS TO PROTECT HONG KONG? YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HONG KONG. YOU HAVE MADE HONG KONG LOOK LIKE SHIT. I DO NOT WANT YOU TO REPRESENT HONG KONG. YOU HAVE LIED ABOUT "COINGEN". YOU HAVE LIED ABOUT ME STEALING. YOU ARE LYING TO PROTECT HONG KONG'S HONOR? THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT.

YOU ARE SHIT!
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:26:01 PM

YOU ARE LYING AND STEALING AND MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS TO PROTECT HONG KONG? YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HONG KONG. YOU HAVE MADE HONG KONG LOOK LIKE SHIT. I DO NOT WANT YOU TO REPRESENT HONG KONG. YOU HAVE LIED ABOUT "COINGEN". YOU HAVE LIED ABOUT ME STEALING. YOU ARE LYING TO PROTECT HONG KONG'S HONOR? THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT.

YOU ARE SHIT!

I didn't tell any lie. I did not say HKC "is" a Coingen Coin. I just provided evidence, and have said that HKC is "extremely likely" a Coingen coin. I just let other people judge.
ireneang

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:27:25 PM

Dev, please remove your simplified chinese character and putonhua audioclip in the website, if you really show respect to Hong Kong!

Angry Angry Angry
HongKongCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:28:02 PM

YOU ARE SHIT!

I didn't tell any lie. I did not say HKC "is" a Coingen Coin. I just provided evidence, and have said that HKC is "extremely likely" a Coingen coin. I just let other people judge.

YOU FOUND NO EVIDENCE. BECAUSE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND DEVELOPMENT. YOU LIED ABOUT UNDERSTANDING DEVELOPMENT. YOU HAVE NO HONOR. YOU SHOULD NOT REPRESENT HONG KONG. YOU ARE SHIT
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:29:59 PM

YOU ARE SHIT!

YOU FOUND NO EVIDENCE. BECAUSE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND DEVELOPMENT. YOU LIED ABOUT UNDERSTANDING DEVELOPMENT. YOU HAVE NO HONOR. YOU SHOULD NOT REPRESENT HONG KONG. YOU ARE SHIT

Other experts in Bitcointalk will know whether I am a liar or not .. LOL 

But seem like, other experts here also support my analysis .. LOL  Grin
majorminers

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:30:42 PM

HongKongCoin isn't going anywhere - but up. Deal with it, Lil Buddy  Grin

Haha.. I am really too busy.. I took a few day off (annual leave) to save Hong Kong from this HKC.

I still have several programs waiting me to complete.

Doesn't sound like a very relaxing way to spend days off!  Grin

HongKongCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:31:45 PM

YOU ARE SHIT!

Other experts in Bitcointalk will know whether I am a liar or not .. LOL 

But seem like, other experts here also support my analysis .. LOL  Grin

WHAT EXPERT SUPPORTS YOUR ANALYSIS, THAT BLOCK TIME IS HARD TO CHANGE. YOU WILL NOT ADMIT TO YOUR LIES. YOU ONLY MAKE YOURSELF LOOK WORSE. YOU ARE WITHOUT HONOR. YOU CANNOT REPRESENT HONG KONG.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:32:09 PM

HongKongCoin isn't going anywhere - but up. Deal with it, Lil Buddy  Grin

I really want to "deal" it ..... LOL

But I can't.
ireneang

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:33:48 PM

Just close this rubbish project and shit coin. This project relates nothing to Hong Kong at all!
ireneang

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:36:50 PM

廣東話都唔識,學乜人搞HongKongcoin!   
loktang1125

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:37:12 PM

Just close this rubbish project and shit coin. This project relates nothing to Hong Kong at all!
唉...
你既然問到
我就認真答你
首先,咩係「初弒」?
初次弒父,弒母?你明唔明弒字點解?
仲有個「魂」字又同「初弒」有咩關係?
你老母個靈魂初次俾你殺左?
最重要既一點係,點解要加個「。」係中間?
總結你個名唔單只on9,仲1999,九唔答八
唔好講個型字,柒字都談不上
loktang1125

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:38:17 PM

廣東話都唔識,學乜人搞HongKongcoin!   
紙腰框常sin kai fa的姐撚卵tie,桶樣多的油涼,cher撚比以前跑得更遠
省姐撚,撚呔撚!
優ka姣馬卵tie
HongKongCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:41:36 PM

NO I WILL NOT. IT IS MY PROJECT. AND IT WILL STAY OPEN. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY OR DO.

100K HKC BOUNTY FOR TRANSLATION.

EITHER YOU CAN HELP AND MAKE HKC BETTER SO THAT EVERYONE LOVES IT, OR YOU CAN WATCH IT AS IT IS.. I AM OPEN TO ALL SUGGESTIONS. BUT I WILL NOT BE BULLIED.

I HAVE REMOVED THE AUDIO FROM THE WEBSITE LIKE YOU REQUESTED. I WANT TO HELP, DO YOU?

ireneang

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:44:41 PM

Hongkongcoin, you don't represent Hong Kong at all. Go back and drink your fake milk!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: