Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:07:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High rewards still possible in bounties?  (Read 4466 times)
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 11:23:44 PM

Is high rewards like 350,000$ for bounty hunters still possible this days? I know it's all down to the success of the project but is this still achievable? How many successful projects with such reward paid hunters since 2018 that you know?
I think so, I was thinking that it was depends on the CEO of a project if they will be given the huge amount but for this time they are basing on the current market situation also the investor is having a doubt if they are going to invest on not existing platform or the investor invest if they run an IEO on the top exchange.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 11:32:31 PM

Is high rewards like 350,000$ for bounty hunters still possible this days? I know it's all down to the success of the project but is this still achievable? How many successful projects with such reward paid hunters since 2018 that you know?
I think so, I was thinking that it was depends on the CEO of a project if they will be given the huge amount but for this time they are basing on the current market situation also the investor is having a doubt if they are going to invest on not existing platform or the investor invest if they run an IEO on the top exchange.

I guess nowadays it's hard to find a bounty that is giving a high reward and will be successful at the same time.

We got used to maybe in the past, but we are in different situation now, most of the IEO are still struggling to collect their target amount so the more they will struggle when it's already listed in exchange, based on what I notice, only few IEO projects are successfully selling higher than their original price and most of them are from IEO listed in Binance.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 11:19:39 AM

i doubt if there was any bounty that can pay a single hunter such amount. even in the days when hunting was profitable. to earn over 300,000usd must be collective from different bounties. with hard work and dedication, you can still earn good money on bounties. you need to do your research and work effectively to earn more. bounties like certesi,IPX, hubris and co has paid well this year.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 11:28:24 AM

Those days are Gone already mate and there is nothing such 6 digits income from bounty hunting even you are a cheater like what many does here in forum for long time(because until now there are still cheaters that using multiple accounts) like this one

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5238497.0

many of that accounts making money here in joining signature campaigns but even he gather all the income,that is not enough to cover that $350,000.

And seriously do you know some one who earn that amount from bounty?it seems very impossible that a company willing to pay that amount in single hunter?

please provide some links if this is really happen in the past but i doubt it mate.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 12:16:17 PM

What happened in 2017 is never going to repeat again, if that is what you are asking. Back then, there were bounties that gave rewards of up to $3,000 for each of the participants. But those days are long gone. Nowadays, you can consider yourself lucky even if you get a payment of $5 after toiling for three months. There are too few campaigns and too many bounty hunters.
Greatdev

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 12:31:29 PM

350k from a single bounty today is way too much, even if the bounty project lists on Binance exchange they won't dare give away such huge money just for promotion, I still see few projects offering 1 to 3million dollars, if you join such project just be ready for huge dump

istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 01:30:53 PM

I think it's possible if you intend to hold your earning from bounties. What most hunters do is sell their earning right after it came into the market. They do not have the time to hold that coin and wait for their success. It's not possible that a project will be worth 100$  right after it came into the market. Every project needs time and development to achieve their success.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 02:47:42 PM

350k from a single bounty today is way too much, even if the bounty project lists on Binance exchange they won't dare give away such huge money just for promotion, I still see few projects offering 1 to 3million dollars, if you join such project just be ready for huge dump
Of course the risk of a dump is huge if there is too much allocation for bounties,
but it also becomes a dream for bounty hunters to get bounty programs with big rewards.
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 02:59:28 PM

Earning big rewards ain't possible anymore unless you join a bounty campaign that has extremely low participants and high rewards which I don't think it's possible because we have loads of bounty hunters in this forum today

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Samayuki

Merit: 24

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 03:01:30 PM

I think it's possible if you intend to hold your earning from bounties. What most hunters do is sell their earning right after it came into the market. They do not have the time to hold that coin and wait for their success. It's not possible that a project will be worth 100$  right after it came into the market. Every project needs time and development to achieve their success.
Ohh boy, I wish you change your mind on this one, holding bounty tokens can get you rekt, I hold E3T token while it was at 100$ worth but after a month the price dropped to penny, be careful which coin you want to hold, they mostly ends up worthless

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 03:13:59 PM

This is difficult now to earn high rewards in Bounties. Many bounties are not paying and other only long delay to paying.
I think you can only earn $100-1000 if you hard work to do bounties if every bounties you did is paying.
danielchris

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 04:14:17 PM

Because carona-19 is effective mostly all of the world. It's become the result with the bad effects of any type of business. So l think it will take time to stand up for grow.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 05:19:55 PM

What happened in 2017 is never going to repeat again, if that is what you are asking. Back then, there were bounties that gave rewards of up to $3,000 for each of the participants. But those days are long gone. Nowadays, you can consider yourself lucky even if you get a payment of $5 after toiling for three months. There are too few campaigns and too many bounty hunters.
Now we just hope the market can improve, and many new projects will succeed. At that time, the bounty will be able to return to the way it used to be, if the current situation continues, I believe that each person will only receive a few cents for a year of work and most of the bounty will end in scam

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 05:23:20 PM

Because carona-19 is effective mostly all of the world. It's become the result with the bad effects of any type of business. So l think it will take time to stand up for grow.
Yes, and now the regrowth in some businesses has started again, because Corona-19 has begun to end in most countries, so this will also greatly affect the big businessmen who used to fade.
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 06:57:25 PM

Yes, and now the regrowth in some businesses has started again, because Corona-19 has begun to end in most countries, so this will also greatly affect the big businessmen who used to fade.
It won't end if we don't have a vaccine to eliminate this disease yet. If countries reopen, I believe the number of infections will continue to rise, and the economic situation will not be able to recover this year. We need to wait at least the next 1-2 years

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 11:04:47 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 11:26:39 PM by StephenJH

Covid-19 has affected so badly on the economy of the whole world and also there is a huge impact on the crypto-world. Cause of the problem we can realize that prices are so down, but not also prices as you said the pandemic affected also some business. Maybe after solving the problem, we can see a better situation in the future, a bit patient. Patience will not let us trade the low price altcoins which can gain an x3 pump after the end of current market situation.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 04:07:28 AM

Yah 2017 was really a good time for many bounty hunter, there are many bounty campaigns and legit projects. I also earn a lot on that time but i stop on 2019 when suddenly the crypto currency drops. Also on that time you can earn a lot on just participating on  different airdrops my friend earn almost 400$ by just signing airdrops.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 04:10:25 AM

Covid-19 has affected so badly on the economy of the whole world and also there is huge impact on the crypto-world. Cause of the problem we can realize that prices are so down, but not also prices as you said the pandemic affected also some business. Maybe after solving the problem, we can see better situation in the future, a bit patient.
Some projects were stopped because of the Covid-19 problem so that their business did not develop or could not market the products that were offered to investors so that the project was delayed, but we had to be able to survive in these conditions and return to normal.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 05:11:12 PM

Covid-19 has affected so badly on the economy of the whole world and also there is huge impact on the crypto-world. Cause of the problem we can realize that prices are so down, but not also prices as you said the pandemic affected also some business. Maybe after solving the problem, we can see better situation in the future, a bit patient.
Some projects were stopped because of the Covid-19 problem so that their business did not develop or could not market the products that were offered to investors so that the project was delayed, but we had to be able to survive in these conditions and return to normal.
Sure, many projects have died and stopped working this year due to the corona virus. But projects that don't fall apart this year are certainly good projects. And it will go up sharply when the bull market returns

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 06:27:29 PM

Let's see what will happen in June. Some countries have started to make the latest regulations regarding Covid19. In my country, some stores have started active.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: