Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:46:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High rewards still possible in bounties?  (Read 4466 times)
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 02:42:55 PM

Is high rewards like 350,000$ for bounty hunters still possible this days? I know it's all down to the success of the project but is this still achievable? How many successful projects with such reward paid hunters since 2018 that you know?

I think it's quite amazing to expect such a huge amount of money like $350,000 from bounty hunting, the current crypto environment does not allow project managers to raise enough funds so as allocate greater percentage to bounty hunters, however with the recent improvement in the crypto market we might expect a change in the near future. For now no way!

HOMT

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 03:03:50 PM

High paying and good bounties are gone, sad to say. There are legit bounties now but not so much rewards given not unless on translations and articles campaign. They are hard to find now because most projects today are not good, only selective top tier projects that are left. Even worse, some of them are not paying to the works of their laborers and that's the most frustrating part of being a bounty hunter that always neglected and belittled.

ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 03:24:25 PM

Almost impossible for bounties now to have reward up to $350,000. If you find a bounty that have high reward, they are much likely only scam.
We should choose the real bounty than high reward bounty so we won't wasting our time because they don't pay us at the end of the campaign.
Well, there are many projects that give millions of dollars in rewards, and when you do research on projects like that, then you will get odd about the project. right now, I also feel that bounties with rewards below $ 500k are quite good bounties. but we still have to do research. besides, if the project is good, there will be many who will support it through the bounty, and that makes the reward we get a little. but, if they limit the participants, it can be an opportunity to get a bounty with a large reward.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 03:49:11 PM

A bounty campaign with a substantial allocation of wages is sporadic to be found again in this forum, right now I don't care about how much money I will get, but I prefer to join a campaign that has clear goals and has many collaborators.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 04:03:09 PM

Is high rewards like 350,000$ for bounty hunters still possible this days? I know it's all down to the success of the project but is this still achievable? How many successful projects with such reward paid hunters since 2018 that you know?
Bounties from 2017 are very far from bounties in 2018 up to now. Way back 2017, I can rely on bounty campaigns as my permanent source of income, buy my daily needs and my expensive luxuries. But during this time, I think it is impossible to happen. One main factor is it hard to find legit bounty campaign.
In a good campaign, maybe we target to join the video campaign or translation wherein the payment is really good.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 05:12:03 PM

Since 2018, there are not many such rewards, at least as far as I know. I usually meet bounties, from which participants get some smaller amount. But as far as I remember, among such generous bounties were stellar in 2019 or OGN tokens.
With the Stellar XLM, it was an even bigger reward than $ 350k overall - it was an airdrop over the keybase. But it was not a classic bounty program. Today, there are generally bounty programs with a smaller budget - those that are worth something.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 05:32:41 PM

Depending on the number of campaigns you join, if for example you are able to join all campaign in a bounty then yes you will get high reward, a participant who join signature, translation, content and social media of on bounty campaign is sure to get good reward when the bounty is over and reward is distributed, so depending on how hard you want to work.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 05:35:25 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2020, 10:46:33 PM by princesspoppy

I think I know where you came from to ask for that. Lol. It seems like it is a very huge amount of money for a project to just put it and give it to bounty hunters alone, but hopefully, it is really true. Hehe but still you/we should not expect that much, it might hurt us like hell but hopefully and still wishing, there will still be projects like that and if it ever will be, is it a hello to the 2017 year again where bounties pay a decent amount of money? Still, I don't think so. Sad
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 05:43:18 PM

These days the high rewarded bounties like a dream, But you can take part several bounties maybe you get reward or not get. But, you have to keep your patience until it is on the exchanges. But, if you taking part in the bounties like sports and games project, it will be high possibility of getting more reward in value.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 05:52:23 PM

The big allocation in the bounty is indeed very good, with that estimated revenue is also large. But in this case or at present, large allocations do not determine whether the project is really good or can afford it. Because it is already the case, where the project carries out a bounty program with a large allocation. but in the end they did not pay or when they paid, the value of their tokens could not be expected. Therefore it is better to have a small allocation, but the project is really good.

imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 06:20:36 PM

I think each projects have their own promotion.  High rewards include to good promotion too.  Participants will get interested into high rewards of the projects than the lower one.  But it does not mean all projects with high rewards will be real.  So,  be careful in choosing projects.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 06:31:16 PM

Depending on allocation per bounty, even a small allocation could be profitable if it will attract more demand after its listed on exchange. Its very odd to find a gem project nowadays so we have to pick carefully the projects that we wanted to get involve into.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 06:42:57 PM

I think each projects have their own promotion.  High rewards include to good promotion too.  Participants will get interested into high rewards of the projects than the lower one.  But it does not mean all projects with high rewards will be real.  So,  be careful in choosing projects.
for now the allocation for the bounty is not as much as before,
but now many projects are paying even though the bounty allocation is small, I still respect it

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pomogator

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 07:12:12 PM

I have never seen such a profit in bounty. I think now there is a chance to get $ 10,000 for a good company. Almost all bounties with such awards turned out to be a scam, but now ico is not enough and they give fewer awards.
Deeshawn

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 09:26:48 AM

Ever since 2017, I don't think any project paid half of that money for bounty hunters, and am definitely sure currently no project will be intrested in paying more than $2000 for a single hunter. Though I know of few project that paid well years back, project like Serve, Harmony, Mitx etc.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
DRK DEX: https://draken.exchange/
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 09:43:50 AM

The Bounty Scene was quite flat the last few years but what I have found is that the projects that actually paid out and followed through with their road maps are suddenly gaining some traction. So for example, a coin I did a little video for around a year ago airdropped me some coins last week worth like over 170 bucks due to some partnership they are having with that project. So although around 150 projects I participated with had useless tokens, this one gave me more than I expected. So you just NEVER know what project might actually take off and be worth something. I am now starting to get back into the Bounty Scene, even if on a mild level as I already have a full time job and trade, but for me I love collecting coins from different projects and see how they blossom, or well die off.  Wink. I don't think the Bounty Scene though will be like it was in 2016/2017, as there are just too many participants now.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 11:11:24 AM

If you look at bounty campaigns posted in the bounty section, you would see a lot of projects showing bounty budgets more than $350,000. But sometimes I doubt if these allotted budgets are really distributed to participants. But unfortunately, most of these bounty campaigns are tied up to the development of the project. Sometimes if the project doesn't take off, bounty participants never get their rewards.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 11:24:32 AM

Recently I saw the bounty of HOMT, their budget is over 1 million tokens, but its price is being traded at $ 0.25. This is really a crazy campaign this year and if they make the payment as promised then surely the bounty hunter will get a lot of money from it.
Ryushin

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 11:35:12 AM

350,000$ from bounty project in 2020 is unrealistic my friend, even very promising projects that landed on binance don't pay that much, any project that uses this on their bounty campaigns is just for luring promoters

Ryushin

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 11:36:46 AM

Recently I saw the bounty of HOMT, their budget is over 1 million tokens, but its price is being traded at $ 0.25. This is really a crazy campaign this year and if they make the payment as promised then surely the bounty hunter will get a lot of money from it.
I did research on the HOMT bounty project, the use case is not good enough believe me, there won't be too many demand for that token so it won't withstand it's 0.25$ price on exchange, dumps is certain

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: