Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:43:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High rewards still possible in bounties?  (Read 4466 times)
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 05:06:04 AM

actually in every project that gives prizes we also need to see developments in the project, from the website, whitepaper, and the team if there is no indication of a scam and the altcoin movement is high then we better hold the altcoin until it can exceed the price of ico. this way the results we will get will be even higher than investors who can't wait to sell their alcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 05:11:49 AM

Is high rewards like 350,000$ for bounty hunters still possible this days? I know it's all down to the success of the project but is this still achievable? How many successful projects with such reward paid hunters since 2018 that you know?

It is possible but with conditions like now without participant restrictions I think the potential income of the participants is limited unlike in 2017

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 05:55:38 AM

I think 350,000$ Bounty pool is not possible today, 50,000$ is maximum we can get if talking about a real market value of offered tokens.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 09:49:22 AM

I think 350,000$ Bounty pool is not possible today, 50,000$ is maximum we can get if talking about a real market value of offered tokens.

I often see bounty hunters being promised large amounts of money for a bounty program. But as a rule, it turns out that to promise does not mean to fulfill your promises. Therefore, the earned thousands of dollars, after the payment of tokens, turn into several dollars.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 10:13:53 AM

In general it is also better than nothing, indeed yes now most bounties allocate very small rewards, so participants must also think three times when they want to join a bounty campaign, but in my opinion personally it is not too bad for everyone participants even though the reward is small.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 01:13:19 PM

Yes it is possible, but until the bounty is distributed I believe the price will drop a lot of times. You can see HOMT's bounty, they are offering a bounty for $ 300k at the moment.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Eco_111

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 01:21:20 PM

Probably if promising projects find their way into crypto space? Probably if the team intentionally want to satisfy their promoters? The trust is new projects already knew that bounty hunters have no worth, bounty hunters will be satisfied with any pennies they are paid
alik111

Activity: 362
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 01:50:56 PM

Yes it is possible, but until the bounty is distributed I believe the price will drop a lot of times. You can see HOMT's bounty, they are offering a bounty for $ 300k at the moment.
If you think it's possible then I will agree with you but I can confirm you that it will be very rare to be paid for a big bounty. Because now most of the mounties are being scam. So we have to wait for a successful bounty.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:06:32 PM

In general it is also better than nothing, indeed yes now most bounties allocate very small rewards, so participants must also think three times when they want to join a bounty campaign, but in my opinion personally it is not too bad for everyone participants even though the reward is small.
Look at what happened with the DogData bounty, they dumped the 5M bounty or an estimate of $ 50,000, but see what happens after the price has continued to fall to the bottom and if it is calculated with the current price, the total estimate is $ 725. can not be confirmed after the bounty will be distributed.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:28:34 PM

at the moment, I do not feel that large allocations are a concern. Well, even when the allocation is $ 500k, I'm not so sure that the allocation is still $ 500k when the token enters the market. In my experience, I have seen 10 coins fall to more than 100% of the IEO price. because of this, the current allocation cannot be a role model. we can only try to choose projects that pay us properly.
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:35:12 PM

Its pretty almost impossible to see a project with 300k bounty allocation that will worth that exact ICO price after trading starts on exchanges, so unrealistic until you are able to trade on exchange.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:40:55 PM

I don’t think so because market collapse due to several reasons and there are no projects that would generate a good bounty reward for you. There are 100s is of bounty projects running at the same time so majority of them are scam. The only way to make money nowadays is trading.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 07:15:49 PM

I don’t think so because market collapse due to several reasons and there are no projects that would generate a good bounty reward for you. There are 100s is of bounty projects running at the same time so majority of them are scam. The only way to make money nowadays is trading.
You have to believe because despite the collapse of the market and huge scam projects there are still high rewards bounties are still out there if bounty participant can maximize their skills in coding/developing so they can also engage in bug bounty and others online bounty activities that pay huge rewards than campaign bounty.

MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 03:19:05 AM

I think for now it is very difficult and it all still depends on the project that we follow if indeed the project was very successful in the future and at that time we also received a huge reward all will happen but still (very difficult)
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 06:00:17 AM

everything still possible to happen in crypto market, maybe many bounty hunter time to bounty was over and this work not worthed anymore. but for some people that still believe on crypto market , bounties still be good place for them to collect bitcoin or ethereum as much as they can freely without  spend money at all. maybe from 20 campaign we will 10% that will give us worthed reward.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Elite70
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 06:14:01 AM

Lesser projects, lesser chances for bounties and lesser chances for the bounty hunters to earn. But fortunately there is other ways to earn from social mining which are way better than bounties.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 06:49:23 AM

For me no bounty even i stopped more than year bounty hunting again i started after some of the good development started in bounty participation some of the managers and teams doing really well while choosing the projects . Now we cant get that much reward for sure we can get some reward for our work . Now we cant create fortune by working on bounty . Again as OP said its about project success . No one can predict project success now a days. For example Unibright after ICO and Bounty it took time to get attention from cypto community.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 07:34:20 AM

You have to believe because despite the collapse of the market and huge scam projects there are still high rewards bounties are still out there if bounty participant can maximize their skills in coding/developing so they can also engage in bug bounty and others online bounty activities that pay huge rewards than campaign bounty.
I think only as many people can do that because the coding or bugs can't all keep up with the normal promotions which are more efficient on the project being developed because it helps market the project itself.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 09:26:41 AM

Lesser projects, lesser chances for bounties and lesser chances for the bounty hunters to earn. But fortunately there is other ways to earn from social mining which are way better than bounties.
Now surely time for some change and members surely need to think about this bounties are not going to give them any good rewards and they need to work on skills because this can give them good reward for some stuff and its much better and have good future bounties are dead and now have very few chance of survive so working for skills or services much better and have better rewards for them.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 10:28:34 AM

I think only as many people can do that because the coding or bugs can't all keep up with the normal promotions which are more efficient on the project being developed because it helps market the project itself.
Yes, the bug bounty is not like normal promotion cause it an act of helping the project that offers the bounty to improve their platform but at least people are paid good rewards and if we're list all bounties we cant exclude it.
With that been said, it think people need to increase their skills and knowledge which is what I'm trying to do now cause there various of bounties online that they can get a good reward from it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: