Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:29:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High rewards still possible in bounties?  (Read 4466 times)
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 10:32:31 AM

High rewards from bounties are over exaggerated, most bounties claim they will pay participants 1 million dollars worth of tokens and when the token goes live on exchange the token turn 30,000$
Like bounty IQ.Cash, their title is bounty with a budget of $ 60k, but in fact this altcoin's price is only $ 0.07 and their actual budget is only $ 14k. They make fake statements to deceive participants and people think their campaign is good on a big budget. In the end, each person received only 1-2 cents for 1 month of work

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vaultman
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 170

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 11:27:44 AM

Right now I know at least one good bounty campaign, which promises great rewards for participating in it. This bounty campaign is YOUEngine. Big rewards and you can sell your stakes before distribution.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 12:46:10 PM

Waykichain had a contest recently. Rules were simple, few participants . Take a look on quality of videos sent for competition. If a person know how to do video editing, can copy/paste important info about the project in presentation and tell few words about the project, he could easily have won first prize.

For example an author of this video won $1,000 for 1h work (as he said in his next video).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 12:56:23 PM

Everything might happen if the project is successful, but now new projects are increasingly difficult to compete with altcoin that already existed before, so the hope of getting such high rewards is there but very few opportunities.

There are lots of new projects who offered bounties those coins are relying with how participants and investors will support the process, without interest there's no chance to expect for huge rewards. Also to consider the numbers of existing coins which are already exists and already have big community. The competition hurts new project to get good support from more investors.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Towerbreeze

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 02:54:22 PM

All we get from new bounty projects are fake value of their tokens, let trading begins and see for yourself how worthless those tokens become, if you are expecting a bounty to maintain 350k $$ worth of tokens when they are listed on exchanges then you need to wake up from your dream
nicedreams

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 03:20:14 PM

Is high rewards like 350,000$ for bounty hunters still possible this days? I know it's all down to the success of the project but is this still achievable? How many successful projects with such reward paid hunters since 2018 that you know?
There is zero chance you could archive a high reward like $350,000 in bounty today. Sorry for busted your dream but you need to be real in this kind of age. I know it's good to have some dream like that to motivate where we could become a baller in one lucky bounty but that it. Don't confuse between real and unreal.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 03:38:13 PM

Waykichain had a contest recently. Rules were simple, few participants . Take a look on quality of videos sent for competition. If a person know how to do video editing, can copy/paste important info about the project in presentation and tell few words about the project, he could easily have won first prize.

For example an author of this video won $1,000 for 1h work (as he said in his next video).
The contest seemed to have ended because I saw it being held in April and now June means it ended a few months ago people could not take part in the contest that had ended.

There is still a bounty that works and is good for us to promote as long as we wait patiently with uncertain results.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 03:46:26 PM

Everything might happen if the project is successful, but now new projects are increasingly difficult to compete with altcoin that already existed before, so the hope of getting such high rewards is there but very few opportunities.

There are lots of new projects who offered bounties those coins are relying with how participants and investors will support the process, without interest there's no chance to expect for huge rewards. Also to consider the numbers of existing coins which are already exists and already have big community. The competition hurts new project to get good support from more investors.

I believed most of the bounties are like that for sure it happened a lot to a lot of users here where the bounties suddenly stop because it didn't get enough investors or funds. So a lot of users or bounty hunters probably will not be going to received reward if it happened worst thing if it takes a lot of months and then it suddenly stop the campaign because it is not successful. I remember I joined a few bounties in the past year that this happened to me and it was really disappointing so I don't recommend joining bounties especially at this time where almost all of the bounties are a scam.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 03:47:43 PM

Is high rewards like 350,000$ for bounty hunters still possible this days? I know it's all down to the success of the project but is this still achievable? How many successful projects with such reward paid hunters since 2018 that you know?

Bounties to my knowledge hasn't been profitable since the era of 2018 till date. We have seen scammers getting into bounties and give nothing to the hunters at the end  so for me they're not rewarding as expected. The only available bounties that can pay upto that amount will bug bounties which are still be conducted on almost ever project that is been launch. For other bounties especially from the bounty section of this forum is not a go area at all. Hunters are been given peanuts for the promotion of the project these days compare to yearster years.

andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 03:53:53 PM

Bounties to my knowledge hasn't been profitable since the era of 2018 till date. We have seen scammers getting into bounties and give nothing to the hunters at the end  so for me they're not rewarding as expected. The only available bounties that can pay upto that amount will bug bounties which are still be conducted on almost ever project that is been launch. For other bounties especially from the bounty section of this forum is not a go area at all. Hunters are been given peanuts for the promotion of the project these days compare to yearster years.
I think the end of 2017 is the end of a bounty campaign that has a high allocation, many are delayed and many are scam, the end of 2017 is also the culmination of the destruction of the good name of cryptocurrency because at this time many are scamming and making many investors disappointed with cryptocurrency so when there is a project offer, investors are no longer interested. while for bounty hunters will not be able to get high results again when there is no fresh air from the development of cryptocurrency.
lillobo

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 03:59:54 PM

Bounty programs are incentives offered to an array of participants for various activities associated with an initial coin offering. Always possible to seek refuge in your garage apartment for the duration of your bounty. Bounty hunters are permitted to carry guns where the law permits it.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 04:48:42 PM

2017 is one of the best years from the bounty hunters. In that whole year, hunters get paid well. But after that, we haven't seemed such high potential in bounty campaigns. Right now there are very few projects which have provided high rewards to the bounty hunters.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 06:34:06 AM

The contest seemed to have ended because I saw it being held in April and now June means it ended a few months ago people could not take part in the contest that had ended.

There is still a bounty that works and is good for us to promote as long as we wait patiently with uncertain results.

Yes, I know it has already been ended. It was just an example that it is still possible to get good rewards in bounties, and even with little efford.
That is much better than participating in numerous social media campaigns, doing daily tasks for months and get $5-15 in few months after campaign end.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 06:43:35 AM

I think the end of 2017 is the end of a bounty campaign that has a high allocation, many are delayed and many are scam, the end of 2017 is also the culmination of the destruction of the good name of cryptocurrency because at this time many are scamming and making many investors disappointed with cryptocurrency so when there is a project offer, investors are no longer interested. while for bounty hunters will not be able to get high results again when there is no fresh air from the development of cryptocurrency.
Since the scamer came in the middle of 2018, the new project that also appeared is also doing the scamer too, I think this cannot be overcome because it is difficult to punish the scamer who continues to deceive the investors.

Bounty is only 40% that is good even paid with high value and the rest can be said scamer with unsatisfactory results.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 06:46:37 AM

if this is true, then this is good information. indicates that there are still some bounties or paid jobs that are quite expensive. honestly we all expect the right payment from every project we do, and honestly we don't know whether the proper payment will be given or not, because based on the rewards they give, it's big enough, it's just not appropriate when they have paid us .
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 06:48:48 AM

2017 and 2018 were the best bounty years i have experienced back then wherein you can earn decent bounty rewards even only on social media campaigns. Nowadays, its pretty hard to find good bounties that give huge  amount of rewards to participants but still i joined them and holding bounty tokens hoping for the price to rise up just like a HEX that really pumped the price and sold it to high price. I am hoping for more bounties like HEX so that i can earn again for financial support during this hard times of pandemic.

tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 07:00:32 AM

2017 is one of the best years from the bounty hunters. In that whole year, hunters get paid well. But after that, we haven't seemed such high potential in bounty campaigns. Right now there are very few projects which have provided high rewards to the bounty hunters.
Yes, and bounty hunters who have participated in many projects in 2017, of course the results they get are very many and they are also rich who suddenly get rich through the results of the bounty campaign that they promoted at that time.
New_order

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 07:23:54 AM

Not possible anymore, 2017 profit like isn't coming back, crypto space lacks flow of fresh money and more investors today, promoting 20 bounty projects just expect not less than 5 projects to be really successful
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 07:28:00 AM

Yes, and bounty hunters who have participated in many projects in 2017, of course the results they get are very many and they are also rich who suddenly get rich through the results of the bounty campaign that they promoted at that time.
All of that will not be repeated again because those times have passed, so we have to face the bounty with new rules where many scamers occur, so we must be ready to promote it.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 08:14:50 AM

if this is true, then this is good information. indicates that there are still some bounties or paid jobs that are quite expensive. honestly we all expect the right payment from every project we do, and honestly we don't know whether the proper payment will be given or not, because based on the rewards they give, it's big enough, it's just not appropriate when they have paid us .

Even one profitable bounty cannot solve the problem for all bounty hunters. Compare the total number of bounty hunters and such programs where you can get a profit of $1000. Therefore, hunters are distrustful of such an opportunity to earn $1000, so they do not participate in such bounties.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: