Bitcoin Forum
September 05, 2024, 08:56:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: University Study Finds Fire Did Not Cause Building 7's Collapse on 9/11  (Read 2824 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 07:11:35 PM

You are right when you say evil is rather like committing suicide. Evil people often don't care. All they want is what they get now. They think they just might be smart enough to ward off trouble later. Too bad for them. Or good that they will get justice one way or another.

Cool
Please don't duck and dodge the subject just answer.

Why would anyone BOTH blow up and building and ram a plane into it?

You don't seem to believe what I say. So why not do your own research to see what the professionals are saying? It's not out on the front pages any longer. But it is still available for anyone who wants to look.

All of a sudden you seem to want to duck and dodge doing your own research.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 07:31:51 PM

You are right when you say evil is rather like committing suicide. Evil people often don't care. All they want is what they get now. They think they just might be smart enough to ward off trouble later. Too bad for them. Or good that they will get justice one way or another.

Cool

You don't seem to believe what I say. So why not do your own research to see what the professionals are saying? It's not out on the front pages any longer. But it is still available for anyone who wants to look.

Cool
Because I would like you hear your answer. To execute the condemned murderer you'd cut his head off, shoot him, and electrocute him? Why?
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 07:34:42 PM

Cool

Cool
Because I would like you hear your answer. To execute the condemned murderer you'd cut his head off, shoot him, and electrocute him? Why?

My answer would be the things that I would find if I researched. Are you accusing me of being the brains behind the 9/11 terrorist act?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 10:03:42 PM

My answer would be the things that I would find if I researched. Are you accusing me of being the brains behind the 9/11 terrorist act?

Cool
[/quote]Brains, no.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 11:33:02 PM

Cool
Brains, no.
[/quote]

Maybe you aren't so much of a troll after all.     Cool

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 05:29:45 AM

It seems pretty self explanatory that this would serve as an effective diversion from questions about the explosives (as it has been).

Forget all the tangential arguments. The laws of physics prove explosives HAD TO be involved to acheive the results obtained in the destruction of the WTC towers. This is basic math and physics here, not theorizing, not postulating, not debate, scientific fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUKLOlIhang
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 4665

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 11:20:00 AM

ok.. the thumpnail of the video seems to make YOU and others think that the steel girders must have come from low down the building.. (the subliminal primer)

the narrater then explains that the force needed to push it 2 football feilds from such a low level must have been huge..

but.. physics and common sense and science.. which is something he hints at. is that girders from the 90th floor dont need that much force.
the real funny thing i find with conspiracy theorists is
when there is no big word changing event. they like to cause a conspiracy that the world should be in panic and utopia is impossible..
when there actually is a world changing event. they like to invent a conspiracy that the world is actually utopia and the event is fake.

seems like there is no pleasing these people. no matter if something is happening or not.
i bet they still think that all the fire fighters of 9-11 are still alive but living on an island with elvis too

one last thing about explosives used in demolition
architects know and design buildings to fall in on themselves .. thats how they are built. they are not designed to fall sideways like trees being lumbered. regulations see to that because in huge dense area's they dont want earthquakes or planes causing buildings to tople sideways like a path of dominos.
so safety regulations ensure building design have it that if the columns defect. it crumbles DOWN.

the next part is if a column is not defected due to earthquake, being struck by large object. and they plan to take it down then they only use enough explosives to defect the columns. they would not load it with enough explosives to send shrapnil 2 football fields away. again safety regs are involved... and common sense

lastly if there were explosives involved and enough to actually cause the force of a 2 footbal field velocity at the stupid low floor level the video trues to subliminal suggest. the "bang bang bang bang" would be HUGE
much more apparent and more visable than normal controlled demolition

there was not standard demolition explosive bang bang bang sounds nor extreme bang bang bang bang sounds
so that rules out both posibilities of explosives.

all that is left is the stupid subliminal propaganda that the girder came from a low level floor..
again common sense suggests other wise. but it is obvious that people dont want to admit the obvious and instead want to set up/suggest that it wasnt from near the 90th floor but more likely from the first floor.. just to push their conspiracy

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 01:20:13 PM

....This is basic math and physics here, not theorizing, not postulating, not debate, scientific fact....

No, it's not "basic math and physics."

I went through this with Badecker 2 years ago, using 8th grade math and physics, and disproved every single one of the math and physics arguments. No college level statics or dynamics. No computer modeling. That's how ridiculously bad the arguments actually are.

That leaves BELIEF, which is a different matter. But I do find it somewhat comical, ... Okay, next time I go hunting, I'll be sure to spear the deer before I shoot it.

Next time I change a tire, I'll put the car up on a lift, then get out the jack stand and crank that tire up.

And of course, next time I derive a math or engineering proof, I'll first check with YouTube to be sure it's right.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 02:44:09 PM

ok.. the thumpnail of the video seems to make YOU and others think that the steel girders must have come from low down the building.. (the subliminal primer)

the narrater then explains that the force needed to push it 2 football feilds from such a low level must have been huge..

but.. physics and common sense and science.. which is something he hints at. is that girders from the 90th floor dont need that much force.
the real funny thing i find with conspiracy theorists is
when there is no big word changing event. they like to cause a conspiracy that the world should be in panic and utopia is impossible..
when there actually is a world changing event. they like to invent a conspiracy that the world is actually utopia and the event is fake.

seems like there is no pleasing these people. no matter if something is happening or not.
i bet they still think that all the fire fighters of 9-11 are still alive but living on an island with elvis too

one last thing about explosives used in demolition
architects know and design buildings to fall in on themselves .. thats how they are built. they are not designed to fall sideways like trees being lumbered. regulations see to that because in huge dense area's they dont want earthquakes or planes causing buildings to tople sideways like a path of dominos.
so safety regulations ensure building design have it that if the columns defect. it crumbles DOWN.

the next part is if a column is not defected due to earthquake, being struck by large object. and they plan to take it down then they only use enough explosives to defect the columns. they would not load it with enough explosives to send shrapnil 2 football fields away. again safety regs are involved... and common sense

lastly if there were explosives involved and enough to actually cause the force of a 2 footbal field velocity at the stupid low floor level the video trues to subliminal suggest. the "bang bang bang bang" would be HUGE
much more apparent and more visable than normal controlled demolition

there was not standard demolition explosive bang bang bang sounds nor extreme bang bang bang bang sounds
so that rules out both posibilities of explosives.

all that is left is the stupid subliminal propaganda that the girder came from a low level floor..
again common sense suggests other wise. but it is obvious that people dont want to admit the obvious and instead want to set up/suggest that it wasnt from near the 90th floor but more likely from the first floor.. just to push their conspiracy

Scratched your own itch, didn't you! Now get out into the real world and find out what is real.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 04:07:01 PM

Well...they HAVE the force of gravity which is enormous. The total energy of the fall of each of the towers was several percent of the joules of energy in an atomic bomb.

This was easily seen by the large amounts of concrete turned back into powder.

However to move an object sideways does not take a lot of energy to move sideways 500 feet in 10 seconds is 50 fps, to impart 50 fps in 1 second is no big deal.

At construction sites its pretty common to see something big and heavy like a bridge beam hanging from a crane and one guy rotating it sideways with his hands.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 08:03:35 PM

Well...they HAVE the force of gravity which is enormous. The total energy of the fall of each of the towers was several percent of the joules of energy in an atomic bomb.

However to move an object sideways does not take a lot of energy to move sideways 500 feet in 10 seconds is 50 fps, to impart 50 fps in 1 second is no big deal.

At construction sites its pretty common to see something big and heavy like a bridge beam hanging from a crane and one guy rotating it sideways with his hands.

... and then tossing it through the air, sideways, to land a couple of football fields away. Yep, done all the time, right?

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 08:26:29 PM

... and then tossing it through the air, sideways, to land a couple of football fields away. Yep, done all the time, right?

Cool
You tried arguing this same item with me two years ago, I explained and provided the formulas and derivations. it was simple, textbook 8th grade physics. You didn't do too well. Remember that?
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 08:33:36 PM

Cool
You tried arguing this same item with me two years ago, I explained and provided the formulas and derivations. it was simple, textbook 8th grade physics. You didn't do too well. Remember that?

Actually, I remember that the textbooks stuff you used wasn't applicable to the Towers.

Cool

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 09:08:51 PM

Tell me, how does gravity send multi-ton steel girders 500 feet in a lateral direction at velocities that require explosive force?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 09:54:21 PM

Tell me, how does gravity send multi-ton steel girders 500 feet in a lateral direction at velocities that require explosive force?
"velocities that require" what?

Explosive force?

That's good for a laugh. There's really no meaning to the term, is there? There's just watts, joules, ways of measuring or calculating energy.

Gravity is 32 ft/sec^2.

That adds up pretty fast.

How does a bullet ricochet?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 11:10:57 PM

"velocities that require" what?

Explosive force?

That's good for a laugh. There's really no meaning to the term, is there? There's just watts, joules, ways of measuring or calculating energy.

Gravity is 32 ft/sec^2.

That adds up pretty fast.

How does a bullet ricochet?

As in there is no way to get such a massive object moving such lateral distances in such a short period of time without the use of explosives. Gravity pulls downward, not sideways. Are you suggesting gravity pulled multi-ton girders 500 feet laterally?

Bullets use explosive force...
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 12:16:09 AM

As in there is no way to get such a massive object moving such lateral distances in such a short period of time without the use of explosives.

your 2 flaws.. that i already pointed out to you
you beleive that it had to be moving in a lateral/horizontal direction..

i told you before the video thumbnail was just a subliminal message..
watch the whole video.. he doesnt even say which floor the beam come from..
you just believe it must have come from a bottom floor due to the thumbnail.

atleast put your idea aside.. research independently and without bias.. and then check if the actual facts match your opinion

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 12:41:15 AM

As in there is no way to get such a massive object moving such lateral distances in such a short period of time without the use of explosives.

your 2 flaws.. that i already pointed out to you
you beleive that it had to be moving in a lateral/horizontal direction..

i told you before the video thumbnail was just a subliminal message..
watch the whole video.. he doesnt even say which floor the beam come from..
you just believe it must have come from a bottom floor due to the thumbnail.

atleast put your idea aside.. research independently and without bias.. and then check if the actual facts match your opinion

You and Spendy seem to like playing word games.

600 feet away from the place the building was before it fell... do you think the beams teleported there?

Not only does he not know which floor the beams came from, but he SAID he doesn't know this. So, he showed what it would be like no matter which level the beam came from.

In simple language, tell us, how did the beams get moved 2 football fields away? Gravity pulls downward. It doesn't pull sideways.

Cool

EDIT: Note that the towers were 208 feet wide on each side. But the beams moved 3 times that far away from the towers. Even if the beams were the width of the towers, themselves, that's at least 3 times the the width of the Towers the beams had to fly sideways. What can cause that in simple crashing down?

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 12:53:24 AM

first you have to grasp reality. before you can grasp physics.
plus even if someone explained it to you in 10 different ways, each only differing in the tone of the words.
you would still be ignorant and ignore it and come up with an excuse to not believe it.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 12:59:30 AM

first you have to grasp reality. before you can grasp physics.
plus even if someone explained it to you in 10 different ways, each only differing in the tone of the words.
you would still be ignorant and ignore it and come up with an excuse to not believe it.

I know. It's difficult to acknowledge that you have been simply believing, when you should have been studying. We all make mistakes some of the time. Don't take it so hard.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: