Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:49:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: University Study Finds Fire Did Not Cause Building 7's Collapse on 9/11  (Read 2804 times)
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 3518

born once atheist

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 02:05:02 AM

^^^ Hey, man! Thanks for saying right out that you don't believe in studies. It's really fun watching you debunk the things you say exactly at the same time you are saying them.

Cool

You seem to forget that a whole lot of engineers proved 9/11 was an inside job. Rather, you would pick on me. Why? Do you think that somehow if you can get me to be a believer in the standard 9/11 lie, that somehow the inside job proof will suddenly disappear? You act so silly.

Cool

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 11:39:28 AM

You seem to forget that a whole lot of engineers proved 9/11 was an inside job. Rather, you would pick on me. Why? Do you think that somehow if you can get me to be a believer in the standard 9/11 lie, that somehow the inside job proof will suddenly disappear? You act so silly.

Cool

Engineers did not prove 9/11 was an inside job.

Competent engineers' work can not be disproved with 8th grade math, chemistry and physics.

You have simply believed lies propagated on the Internet by anti-American forces such as Iran.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 04:01:42 PM

Cool

Competent engineers' work can not be disproved with 8th grade math, chemistry and physics.

You have simply believed lies propagated on the Internet by anti-American forces such as Iran.

Engineers proved that the official story was entirely incorrect in all the important aspects.

What's left? An act of God? Invisible aliens with advanced technology? The inside job is the most plausible.

Or, since the official story has been proven to be way off base, and since the rapid destruction of the evidence without proper investigation is unheard of, what do you think it was?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 11:24:05 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2020, 03:03:11 PM by Spendulus

Cool

Engineers proved that the official story was entirely incorrect in all the important aspects....
No, they did not. That's a blatant lie. The work of engineers is the work of men with college engineering degrees, and typical ten years experience in the field. It is not disproved by eight grade level refutations. That's what we've got here.

The likes of Iranian disinformation agents paid Americans and set up propaganda channels to continue this farce.

Propaganda spreads by way of naive, gullible believers such as yourself.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 03:45:28 PM

Cool

Engineers proved that the official story was entirely incorrect in all the important aspects....
No, they did not. That's a blatant lie. The work of engineers is the work of men with college engineering degrees, and typical ten years experience in the field. It is not disproved by eight grade level refutations. That's what we've got here.

The likes of Iranian disinformation agents paid Americans and set up propaganda channels to continue this farce.

Propaganda spreads by way of naive, gullible believers such as yourself.

Don't you see what you are really saying? American inside-job people paid off Iranian disinformation agents to trick everybody into thinking the impossibilities of 9/11 could really happen the way the official report says they could.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 03:48:00 PM

Don't you see what you are really saying? American inside-job people paid off Iranian disinformation agents to trick everybody into thinking the impossibilities of 9/11 could really happen the way the official report says they could.

Cool
Don't waste anyone's time trying to be clever and think of some way your conspiracy theory might still be true. You really are sounding more and more like foreign anti-American paid disinformation.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 04:09:32 PM

Cool
Don't waste anyone's time trying to be clever and think of some way your conspiracy theory might still be true. You really are sounding more and more like foreign anti-American paid disinformation.

Oh, oh. Now you are starting to say that you are one of those paid disinformation agents.

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 04:24:51 PM

Coronavirus is just another government power grab, just like 9/11 inside job was. Personally, I believe that we will be able to get our freedom back, if we wake up and stop trusting people in government.

This Is A Power-Grab The Likes Of Which We Haven't Seen Since 9/11

A foreign enemy called the Acqui had vanquished one of Rome's armies and was rapidly approaching the city. The Republic was in deep trouble.

Cincinnatus was a former consul and renowned military leader, so in their panic, the Roman Senate unanimously appointed him as an emergency dictator.

All of Rome's individual freedoms were immediately suspended. Checks and balances were eliminated. Cincinnatus would have supreme power to do whatever he saw fit during Rome's time of crisis.

According to ancient Roman historians, Cincinnatus told his wife, "Go and fetch my toga," and he immediately went to work.

Cincinnatus was legendary: he mobilized a new army, repelled the foreign invaders, and saved the city from certain destruction, all within just 15 days.

But even more importantly, Cincinnatus relinquished all of his power immediately after the victory, and returned to his plow. It was a display of virtue and selflessness that Romans celebrated for centuries.

Most dictators, of course, are not so principled.

The ancient Greeks (despite having invented democracy) routinely appointed dictators during times of national emergency.

After a series of terrorist incidents in the late 1990s, followed by 9/11 a few years later, the government  put its boot to the throat of airport security.

Today we stand in line for a dose of radiation while being barked at and occasionally fondled by federal employees.

If you think about 9/11 in particular, its remarkable how much power the government grabbed, and how many freedoms they took away. Two decades later, it’s clear those freedoms are never coming back.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 03:33:37 PM

Oh, oh. Now you are starting to say that you are one of those paid disinformation agents.

Cool
Now you are making things up, and relapsing into ad hominem arguments ...
Coronavirus is just another government power grab, just like 9/11 inside job was. Personally, I believe that we will be able to get our freedom back, if we wake up and stop trusting people in government.

Cool
...and attempting change the subject.

Fact. Your 9/11 theories have been defeated with eight grade level math, physics and chemistry.

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 3518

born once atheist

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:19:20 PM

Debating lunatics like BADecker is a waste of time, imo.
Tbh, you’d have a better chance of convincing a creationist that Adam and Eve,
talking snakes, and Noah’s Ark is a laughable crock of shit.
And that chance is zero to none.
These nut jobs are simply brainwashed and no amount of rational talk is gonna
convince them otherwise.
I just laugh at them and mock their silly delusions.
(Especially when I’ve had a few.....)

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:45:39 PM

hey, let's watch some TV:

https://youtu.be/_nyogTsrsgI

https://www.ae911truth.org/

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 02:45:32 AM

hey, let's watch some TV:

https://youtu.be/_nyogTsrsgI

https://www.ae911truth.org/

No, how about...

Let's not watch some of your anti-American, Iranian propaganda.
BluePowder

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 03:39:30 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2020, 04:35:35 PM by BluePowder

Spendulus your arguments are a kick in the balls to the thinking man..  it's truly flawed to the core, you jave no basis in anything other than the governments engineers said so.. well do you know how govt works, it asks you for the answer it wants, and if you don't give it they just go the next engineer or doctor until they get it. If you don't ackowledge this you will be wrong all your life as you have put your faith in the governments engineers, who are usually so bad and corrupt that only the governement wants them.

the towers did not collapse, they turned to DUST and then collapsed.. I know, it was the jet fuel right.

Why don't you dump some gas on metal and concerete and see if it turns to dust.

But you win, because you have the governments report. Why even take part in this thread if you're too scared to look past CNN.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 04:43:58 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2020, 05:06:19 PM by Spendulus

Spendulus your arguments are a kick in the balls to the thinking man..  it's truly flawed to the core, you jave no basis in anything other than the governments engineers said so.. well do you know how govt works, it asks you for the answer it wants, and if you don't give it they just go the next engineer or doctor until they get it. If you don't ackowledge this you will be wrong all your life as you have put your faith in the governments engineers, who are usually so bad and corrupt that only the governement wants them.

I somewhat agree with that, but the Challenger inquiry was led by .... Dr. Feynman ... so your statement of opinion ... Well at least it's true in your own mind?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYPapE-3FRw

the towers did not collapse, they turned to DUST and then collapsed.. I know, it was the jet fuel right.

Why don't you dump some gas on metal and concerete and see if it turns to dust.

But you win, because you have the governments report. Why even take part in this thread if you're too scared to look past CNN.
No gov report needed here. I'm doing 8th grade science, goofball. From first principles.

You want to talk about how and why concrete turns to dust, go ahead. Be prepared to NOT acknowledge you were defeated by a superior and trained intellect but instead ...

"Okay, I was beaten to the ground with junior high level crap. Boy was I stupid. I definitely need to find some better stuff to smoke."
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 07:14:06 PM

Cool
Now you are making things up, and relapsing into ad hominem arguments ...

Cool
...and attempting change the subject.

Fact. Your 9/11 theories have been defeated with eight grade level math, physics and chemistry.

Your eighth grade level math, physics and chemistry, definitely isn't eight grade level math, physics and chemistry. How do we know? Because eighth graders who have learned eight grade level math, physics and chemistry, will tell you right out that they don't know how their eight grade level math, physics and chemistry could bring the towers down.

Have you figured out what this means? It simply means that you don't have a clue what you are yammering about, right? But we knew that already, didn't we!

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 08:21:12 PM

Your eighth grade level math, physics and chemistry, definitely isn't eight grade level math, physics and chemistry. How do we know? Because eighth graders who have learned eight grade level math, physics and chemistry, will tell you right out that they don't know how their eight grade level math, physics and chemistry could bring the towers down.

Have you figured out what this means? It simply means that you don't have a clue what you are yammering about, right? But we knew that already, didn't we!

Cool
I'm not concerned about what various types of 8th graders could do or might do, but what the level of presentation in textbooks allows and does not allow. For example, calculus is not possible with this level.

But you wouldn't even know the implications of that. And yet again you've misrepresented others' statements. I did not say anything about ...

"eight grade level math, physics and chemistry could bring the towers down."

We are discussing refutation of crackpot 911 conspiracy theories using 8th grade math.

Please stop the lying.
BluePowder

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 08:37:19 PM

Spendy, why bother with that nonsense. you just up the game all the time by saying its proven right by gr8 or a govt report. that shit doesn't work on anyone.  9/11 has nothing to do with 8th gr science or math. I'm starting to think you were made after 2001.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 08:38:28 PM

Cool
I'm not concerned about what various types of 8th graders could do or might do, but what the level of presentation in textbooks allows and does not allow. For example, calculus is not possible with this level.

But you wouldn't even know the implications of that. And yet again you've misrepresented others' statements. I did not say anything about ...

"eight grade level math, physics and chemistry could bring the towers down."

We are discussing refutation of crackpot 911 conspiracy theories using 8th grade math.

Please stop the lying.

How in the world silly are you? If it is eight grade level math, physics and chemistry that we are talking about, then it is something that eighth graders learn about. If they don't or can't learn it, it simply isn't eight grade level math, physics and chemistry. If they don't or can't learn it, you can call it eight grade level math, physics and chemistry all day long, but it isn't.

However, if it really is eight grade level math, physics and chemistry, then why shouldn't eighth graders be able to explain how the buildings came down using it?... like they knew what they were talking about?

The thing that you are missing is that there is a whole lot of stuff besides eight grade level math, physics and chemistry that happened in the buildings. It happened through the demolition. The same eight grade level math, physics and chemistry that you are talking about works in demolition. That's why you might be able to find it in 9/11.

The point is that we need to look at the rest of the story, not just the eight grade level math, physics and chemistry. And that's what we have done. The buildings came down by demolition. Loads of scientists and demolition experts have expressed it. All you need do is search the Internet for their info.

Why are you so hung up on eight grade level math, physics and chemistry? Are or were you a eighth grade teacher? Eighth graders don't build buildings like the Trade Center buildings.

Cool

BluePowder

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 08:55:52 PM

BADecker,, don't bother with this guy, just distracting with nonsense.

If you want to know my theory which is more than plausible, and pretty much admitted to in several pieces, and can't be disproven by science, is as follows.

Weakend with DEW
Taken down by explosives

people talk of nukes and mini nukes but I don't see that and there is no need for it.  If you are familiar with energy weapons you can pretty much dial in anything from a pin to a massive structure like a building. It would appear to me that the properties of metal are transformed at the molecular level and you can soften it or down right dust it. I'm no scientist but in laymans terms its like taking out the ions that bind the molecules, same as heating when something transforms and changes shape and colour but this is done with radiation and targets specific properties of the material. When you consider this, it pretty much answer where all the dust came from and why much of it was even lighter than air. If you were alive back then, you may remember the TV showing a space view and much of the WTC was flowing up.

No matter what there was no plane. American Airlines admitted to this and they didn't have a flight 11 that day. The video they kept showing that day on TV was actually proven to be old footage from Denver, sleuths online were able to identify the background as the Denver airport but CNN kept airing it as a new york boarding. It was the only footage they had of mohammed atta.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 09:20:05 PM

BADecker,, don't bother with this guy, just distracting with nonsense.

If you want to know my theory which is more than plausible, and pretty much admitted to in several pieces, and can't be disproven by science, is as follows.

Weakend with DEW
Taken down by explosives

people talk of nukes and mini nukes but I don't see that and there is no need for it.  If you are familiar with energy weapons you can pretty much dial in anything from a pin to a massive structure like a building. It would appear to me that the properties of metal are transformed at the molecular level and you can soften it or down right dust it. I'm no scientist but in laymans terms its like taking out the ions that bind the molecules, same as heating when something transforms and changes shape and colour but this is done with radiation and targets specific properties of the material. When you consider this, it pretty much answer where all the dust came from and why much of it was even lighter than air. If you were alive back then, you may remember the TV showing a space view and much of the WTC was flowing up.

No matter what there was no plane. American Airlines admitted to this and they didn't have a flight 11 that day. The video they kept showing that day on TV was actually proven to be old footage from Denver, sleuths online were able to identify the background as the Denver airport but CNN kept airing it as a new york boarding. It was the only footage they had of mohammed atta.

Oh, it's fun playing with Spendy. But your theory has merit, I think.

There are probably several theories that do. Mine is based on the fact that Stephen Jones and a fellow scientist found unexploded nano-thermite in the remains of the Towers. My theory is that it was placed into the concrete of the towers as they were being built... without the knowledge of the construction workers, of course. This was done to make future demolition easier.

The kinda scary point about this is, which of the buildings still standing and in use, have nano-thermite built right into them... that could be set off at any moment by demolition experts under orders of the building owners?

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: