Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:52:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: University Study Finds Fire Did Not Cause Building 7's Collapse on 9/11  (Read 2796 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 10:25:39 PM

This stuff is all known and readily found all over the Internet.

I don't know what these trolls are trying to accomplish by showing us that they are against the truth. Are their bosses afraid we are going to ignite another inquiry? Probably we should.

Cool

No plane parts worth mentioning.. the parts shown are small enough to fit in the trunk of a car. Just like in PA where they dumped a tail wing on the field.

No sneaking in the pentagon required either, that part was empty and under renovations, why would there be bare brick walls and no furniture in that part if it was being used.

The part to note, which you beat around the bush again and avoided was the size of the hole in the pentagon, which is barely the size of a minivan,, both side walls intact so where would a plane have gone ?

In the other pic with the hole, which is ground level, there is also black spray paint around the whole, its not proof of anything but its like a "cut here" or blast here marker.  the floor looks perfect, hardly a crash site, again only a fool would believe this is a commerical airliner crash

I figured date and time were obvious since the fire hoses are still spraying.

since you replied to my pic about no planes at pentagon, "it" would be the pics.

So why even take part in this thread, one words replies don't exactly make you look good. ...
You said,

It doesn't even matter what the context or conspiracy, the question is, is it consistent with a plane crash or an explosive...

What is the "it", exactly?
What is the time and date the picture was taken, and where was it taken?

You should get these kinds of questions if you don't post a link, just a picture...

But through google images I locate your pic as a recently released FBI picture of "an inner wall" of the Pentagon after the 911 hijacked plane struck it.  It's in a group of pictures along with lots of crumbled up airplane parts. I didn't see any detail on where that hole was exactly, related to the angle of and direction of impact of the aircraft.

So yeah, what about this pic. Some inner wall of the pentagon. I'm not seeing anything at all there that you can hang a conspiracy theory on. I'm not seeing enough data to address your (poorly framed) question about whether the picture "is consistent with..." A better way to ask might be "is there anything here that directly shows an explosion." The answer to that is no, there are none of the fractured or shattered appearances that would indicate pressure waves faster than the speed of sound in the materials, such as would be the case with a 50,000 fps gas shockwave.  Oops, sorry, that's not at the 8th grade level.

I am seeing something else, which is "don't bother trying to damage the Pentagon by ramming planes into it."

Now, you ask about a pic of a hole in a wall, next to hundreds of crumpled airplane parts, whether that pic is consistent with an airplane crash. Do you think some guys snuck into the Pentagon in the middle of the night with a disassembled Boeing jet, sneakily assembled it, then planted explosives, then in the morning blew it all up?

That seems rather complicated to me and would require some guys working a night shift. They don't like to work night shifts and want more more for them.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 11:01:44 PM

No plane parts worth mentioning.. the parts shown are small enough to fit in the trunk of a car. Just like in PA where they dumped a tail wing on the field.

No sneaking in the pentagon required either, that part was empty and under renovations, why would there be bare brick walls and no furniture in that part if it was being used.

The part to note, which you beat around the bush again and avoided was the size of the hole in the pentagon, which is barely the size of a minivan,, both side walls intact so where would a plane have gone ?

In the other pic with the hole, which is ground level, there is also black spray paint around the whole, its not proof of anything but its like a "cut here" or blast here marker.  the floor looks perfect, hardly a crash site, again only a fool would believe this is a commerical airliner crash

Actually nothing is obvious, that's the basic reason humans use language to communicate.

Like I said, you picked not the immediate wall the plane hit, but some interior wall. If you don't know the exact location and numerous other factors, you don't know anything about that wall's relevance or lack of to your claims.

And what's a tail wing?

BluePowder

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 04:26:15 PM

It's hard to image you are fit for anything except cereal box debates, if the most obvious things such as FBI releases have eluded you then what you doing even trying to figure out 9/11.. you're like 5000 pieces of information behind me.

The other pics were on pg 16 but you always miss these thing.

No plane hit anything, back to pg13 or 14 where I mentioned AA fought to remove itself from the conspiracy. There was no flight 11 on the books at all. There was no terrorist and the images shown on TV were from years earlier at Denver AP. 

I'd get banned if i told you how smart I think you are.

thanks for participating again.

Actually nothing is obvious, that's the basic reason humans use language to communicate.

Like I said, you picked not the immediate wall the plane hit, but some interior wall. If you don't know the exact location and numerous other factors, you don't know anything about that wall's relevance or lack of to your claims.

And what's a tail wing?

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 05:45:00 PM

It's hard to image you are fit for anything except cereal box debates, if the most obvious things such as FBI releases have eluded you then what you doing even trying to figure out 9/11.. you're like 5000 pieces of information behind me.

No plane hit anything, back to pg13 or 14 where I mentioned AA fought to remove itself from the conspiracy. There was no flight 11 on the books at all. There was no terrorist and the images shown on TV were from years earlier at Denver AP. 

Why, you are most welcome. I'm glad you are now referencing some pages. I don't know what the pages reference are to? Care to explain? Of course, you never explained what the hole in the wall pic was from, I got google images to do that.

So yes, I could (should). be 5000 pieces of obscure, hidden, arcane, information behind you and have no interest to go exploring that rat hole. Please clearly explain a pictorial item, and link to its source, otherwise it has no meaning.

But by the way, your hole in the wall? There is a conclusive proof that it did not come from an explosive detonation, and that is the spherical radius of destruction does not continue into the floor. There is no crater, and thus it was't from an explosion.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 05:52:43 PM

Why, you are most welcome. I'm glad you are now referencing some pages. I don't know what the pages reference are to? Care to explain? Of course, you never explained what the hole in the wall pic was from, I got google images to do that.

So yes, I could (should). be 5000 pieces of obscure, hidden, arcane, information behind you and have no interest to go exploring that rat hole. Please clearly explain a pictorial item, and link to its source, otherwise it has no meaning.

But by the way, your hole in the wall? There is a conclusive proof that it did not come from an explosive detonation, and that is the spherical radius of destruction does not continue into the floor. There is no crater, and thus it was't from an explosion.

There's all kinds of evidence that the hole didn't come from an airplane the size and shape that the official account says.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 05:57:19 PM

There's all kinds of evidence that the hole didn't come from an airplane the size and shape that the official account says.

Cool
Well, if it couldn't have been an explosion, and if you are to believed about "all kinds of evidence", of which you list none, that it didn't come from an airplane, then that only leaves one option.

A GIANT RABBIT. Likely blue or purple in color.
BluePowder

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 06:15:44 PM

That part may not be an explosion but neither the hole or the front of the pentagon pic is consistent with a plane crash, that's why I showed you the black marker on the wall, blast here doesn't have to mean blast with military weapons. This is clearly a construction site and that again is open knowledge and accepted by even cnn. but you only distract and deny and ask for more details so you can say its none of those things. that's why you always need more info, so you can find the one detail that is hard to show or describe in a forum and say see its no proof.

You are so good at debunking but you can't debunk the most obvious, which is that there were no planes on 9/11.. you'd rather debunk the hundreds of other things, which I agree can't be proven in a forum but that doesn't mean in it didn't happen as such.

At the end of the day you would rather believe in hundreds of things happening out of the norm just to try to disprove something else. I'm sorry its a fail all around.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 07:04:52 PM

That part may not be an explosion but neither the hole or the front of the pentagon pic is consistent with a plane crash, that's why I showed you the black marker...

A correction. You didn't show me anything. You posted some pict with no link, no explanation, nothing. So now you get exactly what you deserve...

What black marker?
BluePowder

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 07:23:07 PM

what explanation would anyone require, I posted a pic of the pentagon, even people in Africa know what that is.  The pic had fire hoses, which usually means during or just after a fire, there is your time as well. Iin a 9/11 thread most people would have figured this out.  I'm really starting to think gr8 was the last year you and franky went to school.

That part may not be an explosion but neither the hole or the front of the pentagon pic is consistent with a plane crash, that's why I showed you the black marker...

A correction. You didn't show me anything. You posted some pict with no link, no explanation, nothing. So now you get exactly what you deserve...

What black marker?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 07:40:30 PM

what explanation would anyone require, I posted a pic of the pentagon, even people in Africa know what that is.  The pic had fire hoses, which usually means during or just after a fire, there is your time as well. Iin a 9/11 thread most people would have figured this out.  I'm really starting to think gr8 was the last year you and franky went to school.

What black marker?
No, you did not post a picture of the Pentagon. You posted a pic of a hole in the wall. Good luck with getting understood by people doing that.

Do you mind a suggestion. Try to be very clear when you make an assertion, and use pictures. I still have no clue "what black marker." Not going to go rummage around and hunt for one, because then... 'uh...is this the right black marker?'
BluePowder

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 10:40:22 PM

It was a series of pics, perhaps you missed them, when you show inner walls of a building obviously you can not show the outter walls in the same shot, that's just life.. you would assume that after two outter wall pics the third pic might just be the inner wall of the same building. I even gave source, FBI , why would the FBI put the walls of some other building in the 9/11 folder.

that again demonstrates that you were destroyed and had to move to a technicality. you wasted 2 days and 2 pages of bullshit to arrive back at the same thing, which is where are those pics and what are they of.

What black marker?
No, you did not post a picture of the Pentagon. You posted a pic of a hole in the wall. Good luck with getting understood by people doing that.

Do you mind a suggestion. Try to be very clear when you make an assertion, and use pictures. I still have no clue "what black marker." Not going to go rummage around and hunt for one, because then... 'uh...is this the right black marker?'
BluePowder

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 10:43:06 PM

let me bring it down to your level of problem solving. this is all the evidence you will ever need.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 10:54:49 PM

let me bring it down to your level of problem solving. this is all the evidence you will ever need.

No, nothing there to discuss. Pictures and faces.

Possibly, maybe related to some ten year old bag of shit conspiracy theory.

Probably funded and pushed by Iran.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 12:55:11 AM

Spendulous. Ousting himself from society.    Cool

BluePowder

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 02:29:38 AM

That was a joke, you know a meme. You're too dense to even pick up on that.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 12:58:47 PM

No, I don't much waste time guessing at the inner thoughts of people. The outer results of their/your actions can be discussed such as "Pushing this ridiculous 911 truther theory benefits the cause of radical Islamists such as in Iran."
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 03:38:49 PM

No, I don't much waste time guessing at the inner thoughts of people. The outer results of their/your actions can be discussed such as "Pushing this ridiculous 911 truther theory benefits the cause of radical Islamists such as in Iran."

But you talk like that because...
You didn't lose anybody, and 9/11 didn't affect you personally...
Because 9/11 affected you personally, and since you can't do anything about it, you are trying to ignore it...
Because you are too ignorant to see that the official story doesn't fit the facts by a long shot...
Because you think that since it's done, lets just get on with our lives...
Because you are a damage control cleaner for the inside-job people... you know, like paid.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 05:30:08 PM

Because 9/11 affected you personally, and since you can't do anything about it, you are trying to ignore it...
Because you are too ignorant to see that the official story doesn't fit the facts by a long shot...
Because you are a damage control cleaner for the inside-job people... you know, like paid.

Cool
Yes, just be sure that the max percentage of your posts benefit anti-American, radical Islamist operations. And fomenting 911truther trash does just that. Very obsolete, of course, and quite boring.
BluePowder

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 07:44:29 PM

9/11 was done by British interests and Israel.  It had nothing to do with Americans or the Bushes,  GW just the loyal servant in power that would be there to make sure a proper investigation is never done and to push for the global agenda that would follow, which was wars abroad and phoenix style police state for home. GHW didn't even want to go to Iraq the first time, he was pushed in by the same people that pushed his son, and probably would have pushed his deadbeat other son Jeb if he was elected.

By the way Splendy you did destroy yourself because all these ridicilous excuses and debunking tactics have to be applied to any theory you support too, all you can say is you believe it because the liberal media told you so. that in itself is laughable.

Cool
Yes, just be sure that the max percentage of your posts benefit anti-American, radical Islamist operations. And fomenting 911truther trash does just that. Very obsolete, of course, and quite boring.
BluePowder

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 07:57:48 PM

This is very informative if you can stand the 2 hrs . the presenter is a lab lady not a professional speaker so she slow at times but she lay's out evidence that pretty much only Splendy can refute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqbcsU0_RjU

I have seen a couple of versions of this as she went all over the world with her story. during one show someone from the audience tries to ask her about planes and CIA and other conspiracy. she shuts him up quick and say its irrelevant, planes not required . its all about the evidence she says. She's completely right, once you figure it was an unconventional weapon used, there is no need for the plane theory and the alternative weapon must be used to hide evidence of the lack of a plane.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: