Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: University Study Finds Fire Did Not Cause Building 7's Collapse on 9/11  (Read 2796 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 02:22:29 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2020, 03:41:08 PM by Spendulus

But I'm not the one to make an argument here, I am only interesting in refuting arguments, and only if it can be done with 8th grade science.

Now that your "free-fall" nonsense is refuted, what are you going to do? Revert to a ridiculous "Well now it has to be falling FASTER THAN GRAVITY" like someone else here, or simply admit you were wrong about that?

You haven't refuted anything, you just obfuscated the issue and proclaimed the laws of physics "debunked".

There you go with proclamations as THE TRUTH again.

Either show your correctness with math, or you have not shown it. Start with fall times and bounds of uncertainty.

First it's free fall, then when you get shown that's not true, it becomes "faster than free-fall."

Well, the overall effect was near free-fall. But to get the overall effect, some of it was accelerating faster than gravity acceleration at times, and traveling much faster than free-fall velocity at other times....

By proclamation? Because you said so, just having made that up?

That's ridiculous enough to not get you a response. You've pretty much proved you don't really have any arguments except one way or another, you believe something.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 04:17:26 PM

First it's free fall, then when you get shown that's not true, it becomes "faster than free-fall."

Well, the overall effect was near free-fall. But to get the overall effect, some of it was accelerating faster than gravity acceleration at times, and traveling much faster than free-fall velocity at other times....

By proclamation? Because you said so, just having made that up?

That's ridiculous enough to not get you a response. You've pretty much proved you don't really have any arguments except one way or another, you believe something.

Yes! By proclamation. How can that be? Easy answer. Because all that you say is by proclamation. And I am simply answering your proclamation by proclaiming better.

Why is my proclamation better. Because it makes sense. It isn't from an 8th grader or less, like yours is... by your own proclamation.

Btw. What do arguments have to do with it? The towers fell, but not by arguments.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 08:45:51 PM

Yes! By proclamation. ..

Proclaim all you want, that's idiotic. If you can't actually discuss the physics of your claims at least at the 8th grade level I'm done with you.

Do the bidding of your Iranian puppet masters in spreading propaganda.

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3485

born once atheist

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 10:57:04 PM

Yes! By proclamation. ..

Proclaim all you want, that's idiotic. If you can't actually discuss the physics of your claims at least at the 8th grade level I'm done with you.

I rather doubt he’s an Iranian puppet.
More likely just a silly deluded fool who likes to perpetuate his nonsensical threads on
these boards because of course he can.
I always picture the sane folks on this forum who are familiar with his buffoonery,
more than likely just shake their head, roll their eyes and scroll past him whenever
he chimes in with his drivel.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 11:27:09 PM

Yes! By proclamation. ..

More likely just a silly deluded fool who likes to perpetuate his nonsensical threads on
I always picture the sane folks on this forum who are familiar with his buffoonery,
more than likely just shake their head, roll their eyes and scroll past him whenever

That still makes him a an Iranian puppet, just an unintentional Iranian puppet.

It remains that argument by proclamation isn't a debate or a discussion.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 01:20:35 AM

It remains that argument by proclamation isn't a debate or a discussion.[/quote]

What does that make you? A Saudi puppet?
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 10:36:19 AM

OK guys. want to play around with a 9-11 conspiracy theory. bigger than the nonsense of how the building fell

here goes. WHY they building fell

so. years before 9-11 Bush had good communications with bin laden. and with Larry silverstein
bin laden wanted to make a statement and to cause big conflict between the west and the east.
bush wanted to spearhead a presidency as a 'war time president'
and LArry bought the lease for the world trade centre for a measly $32m (contract 3.2bill over 99 years)
yep $32m 2 months before 9-11. and instantly throwing in a large insurance policy should it ever fall, worth more then what he put in.

so the agreement was made.. bin laden would find a few of his idiot followers to train and plan to ram a few planes into certain buildings to send a message. and bush would get to be a historically notable president and larry would make billions at a 100x profit

the building did collapse under its own faults caused by the initial hit damage. but the reason for the fall was politically in favour of the western elite.

bin laden would not be able to have survived to tell his story/give evidence of the initial plan. so ofcourse a shoot on sight order was given.
bush sent troops to different countries known not to be hiding bin laden. to give bin laden a few years to grow his cause. but the end plan was to end bin laden and his cause. but only after the west profited

enjoy that story

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 12:19:50 PM

It remains that argument by proclamation isn't a debate or a discussion.

What does that make you? A Saudi puppet?
[/quote]

Nope. Just a guy that is debunking bad logic and bad math with 8th grade level science.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 12:24:59 PM

OK guys. want to play around with a 9-11 conspiracy theory. bigger than the nonsense of how the building fell

here goes. WHY they building fell

so. years before 9-11 Bush had good communications with bin laden. and with Larry silverstein
bin laden wanted to make a statement and to cause big conflict between the west and the east.
bush wanted to spearhead a presidency as a 'war time president'
and LArry bought the lease for the world trade centre for a measly $32m (contract 3.2bill over 99 years)
yep $32m 2 months before 9-11. and instantly throwing in a large insurance policy should it ever fall, worth more then what he put in.

so the agreement was made.. bin laden would find a few of his idiot followers to train and plan to ram a few planes into certain buildings to send a message. and bush would get to be a historically notable president and larry would make billions at a 100x profit

the building did collapse under its own faults caused by the initial hit damage. but the reason for the fall was politically in favour of the western elite.

bin laden would not be able to have survived to tell his story/give evidence of the initial plan. so ofcourse a shoot on sight order was given.
bush sent troops to different countries known not to be hiding bin laden. to give bin laden a few years to grow his cause. but the end plan was to end bin laden and his cause. but only after the west profited

enjoy that story
I disagree but your Conspiracy doesn't require magical thermite, and doesn't require violating physics and chemistry.

However the bolded part is false or incomplete. How many years was Biden "hiding" in Pakistan? It's not credible that the Pakistani intelligence did not know this and support it, in exchange for payoffs. It's also not credible that the US did not know this. It was only a matter of picking the time and method to off him.

That leads in the direction of the Heroic Raid to Take Out Bin Laden By Obama being a made up drama and pretty much a farce.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:37:01 PM

pakistan?? now thats a whole new vector of conspiracy.(2010 conspiracy era stuff)
i was trying to keep it to the narrative that the US troops in 2002-3 went to iraq. while other sources were saying bin laden was in afghanistan

yes in something like 2010 reports were that he was hiding in pakistan and shot in pakistan. and moved back to afghanistan(strange) to then be taken again out to sea...
. . but i was just talking about the 2001 era where bush didnt just go to after bin laden, where bin laden was reported to be at that time(afghanistan). and instead bush went on his own separate war with irag for a few years before then trying to find binladen(where-ever he was)

reason im saying this. because the idiots on the other page are stuck with a conspiracy first dreamt up just a couple days after 9-11.. and just trying to beat that old horse aint gonna make it move. so best to give them something more entertaining to use their brain cell on. even if its also outdated. its atleast new to them

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:48:24 PM

pakistan?? now thats a whole new vector of conspiracy.(2010 conspiracy era stuff)
i was trying to keep it to the narrative that the US troops in 2002-3 went to iraq. while other sources were saying bin laden was in afghanistan

yes in something like 2010 reports were that he was hiding in pakistan and shot in pakistan. and moved back to afghanistan(strange) to then be taken again out to sea...
. . but i was just talking about the 2001 era where bush didnt just go to after bin laden, where bin laden was reported to be at that time(afghanistan). and instead bush went on his own separate war with irag for a few years before then trying to find binladen(where-ever he was)

reason im saying this. because the idiots on the other page are stuck with a conspiracy first dreamt up just a couple days after 9-11.. and just trying to beat that old horse aint gonna make it move. so best to give them something more entertaining to use their brain cell on. even if its also outdated. its atleast new to them

I agree completely, they are going to lose if they stick to those "US GOV DID IT" junk. That's what their theories all boil down to. There were no planes, blah blah blah. There was magical thermite molded into the concrete 30 years before. There are these great YouTube links that will explain it all.

This is all nothing but funded, calculated anti-American propaganda.

None of the theories seem able to withstand an attack with clear, simple 8th grade science. It's comical, really. Anyone should be able to debate at the level of 8th grade science.

But they can't.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 04:20:51 PM

8th grade is like 13yo..
i treat them with ELI-5 (explain like im 5)
these idiots need to be treated like babies and given babysteps.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 05:17:45 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2020, 02:10:20 AM by Spendulus

8th grade is like 13yo..

So, these 911truthers always have their references and links, to all these Dr.THIS and Dr. THAT and ENGINEER, and all these words to prove to the naive that all this fakery is real.

THAT's what I'm debunking with 8th grade level science. These people only repeat this crap,they don't make it up themselves.

By the way, there IS ANOTHER conspiracy theory that should be discussed but has been suppressed.

The involvement of the Saudi princes in 911. But if I was a Saudi prince and wanted to confuse the issues, I'd throw a couple hundred thousand toward 911truth!
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 09:27:45 AM

https://youtu.be/gh4tvHQCzwk

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 05:07:41 AM

Good video of lower floors somehow getting out of the way so that the top could make it to ground level almost at free-fall speeds.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 08:25:40 AM

Good video of lower floors somehow getting out of the way so that the top could make it to ground level almost at free-fall speeds.

lower floors did not give way.

what you find is the plane did not crash on the roof but into the side.
the damage it done on the floor it crashed into gave way. which then like a pile of cards destabilised each floor

ascii display above shows 2 is the floor of the plane where 2 and 1 are showing smoke damage.
yes floor one did not collapse first. it was floor 2 that collapsed first. causing 1 to fall ontop and then the impact of that floor collapse then cascade effect caused 3,4,5,6,7 to fall

the stupid narrative that something like floor 7 (low) went first and shot out debris 500metres away has no evidence at all.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 08:30:03 AM

now here is a super paranoia conspiracy to blow your small brain cells on.
enjoy
what if governments can monitor 320milion people. but to save them time, they want to only be monitoring the idiots that are antigov.

so what if they are the initial triggers of causing a conspiracy. to see who bites and screams out anti government rhetoric.
yep what if the origins of the conspiracy theories is not to prove or not prove a narrative. but simply so they can monitor idiots who fall for it. and super idiots who admit their anti gov stance.

then they can have a smaller black list of people to concentrate their time on.
let that puzzle circle your braincell for a while
.. the conspiracy theories are there just to weed out idiots

just think about it.
what if the government want to know which idiot is willing to risk other peoples health in a pandemic.
so gov pays some cultist to start rumours that the pandemic is fake and get other idiots that follow the cultist to go on a public protest.
then government can see who the idiots on the street are.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 05:39:44 PM

enjoy
what if governments can monitor 320milion people. but to save them time, they want to only be monitoring the idiots that are antigov.

so what if they are the initial triggers of causing a conspiracy. to see who bites and screams out anti government rhetoric.
yep what if the origins of the conspiracy theories is not to prove or not prove a narrative. but simply so they can monitor idiots who fall for it. and super idiots who admit their anti gov stance.

then they can have a smaller black list of people to concentrate their time on.
let that puzzle circle your braincell for a while
.. the conspiracy theories are there just to weed out idiots

just think about it.
what if the government want to know which idiot is willing to risk other peoples health in a pandemic.
so gov pays some cultist to start rumours that the pandemic is fake and get other idiots that follow the cultist to go on a public protest.

Your number one mistake in this is that you haven't defined "governments." None of them are exactly the same.

In the USA and the UK, the people are self-governing. So for those two "nations" you must mean all the people. But if you do, it throws your whole theory out of whack.

If you simply mean the formal governments of those countries, are you talking about each and every person in every aspect of each department, agency, or division of the governments? I mean, is the garbage collector trying to spy on people? How about the teachers in the public schools? What about the office worker in a government agency who files some paperwork?

If you mean the head of the government as though he/she were a dictator, and only those few people the dictator has involved in his scheme, that's not the government. Those folks are high-office public servants.

So you can see that it isn't government that is doing the observations of people. Rather, it is a few people, who may or may not formally hold government offices. But more than likely, it is some private people or groups that pay governing officials lots of money to do what they are told. In other words, it is probably a big government betrayal of the people.

But it was probably the education system more than anything... even the kids. After all, when 9/11 happened, Bush was in a Florida school, purportedly giving a talk to school kids. What did he do? He just stayed put, in the school, held hostage by the kids, so that he wasn't going to go out and do something about it. After all, he was being paid big bucks from somewhere to just shut up, but if he wouldn't shut up, he or his family would be executed by bigger that 50 cal. rifles from 2 miles away so you could never find the shooter.

And that is part of the reason why Trump doesn't do more than he does. They have threatened him with death of family members and possibly himself.

If the people understood this, they would take over their own self-governing, and straighten things out. But the people are sheep.

The question is, where are you? Are they paying you enough to blab garbage that doesn't mean anything? Or have they actually threatened you so much that you can't even post in clear English?

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 08:34:08 PM

enjoy
what if governments can monitor 320milion people. but to save them time, they want to only be monitoring the idiots that are antigov......

Be sure that every one of your conspiracy theories sources either the US government or the Inbred Zionist Baby Eaters.

The latter is getting to be a tired meme, though.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 11:01:45 PM

8th grade is like 13yo..

So, these 911truthers always have their references and links, to all these Dr.THIS and Dr. THAT and ENGINEER, and all these words to prove to the naive that all this fakery is real.

THAT's what I'm debunking with 8th grade level science. These people only repeat this crap,they don't make it up themselves.

By the way, there IS ANOTHER conspiracy theory that should be discussed but has been suppressed.

The involvement of the Saudi princes in 911. But if I was a Saudi prince and wanted to confuse the issues, I'd throw a couple hundred thousand toward 911truth!

If the youtube conspiracy commentators have proven anything, it's that having "Dr." in front of your name means absolutely nothing. Not all doctors or engineers are bright people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: