Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:02:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the heck is happening to new projects?  (Read 1201 times)
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 12:43:38 AM

too many scam projects are the main reason why many projects fail during sales and some IEOs are also carried out in exchanges that have a bad reputation, besides the nonsense of some new projects makes investors lazy to invest
I think investors now prefer to invest in projects that are already running and have a good reputation rather than new projects, because I rarely see new projects successful, most of them fail because of the lack of funds to develop the project and some are fleeing after the end of the sale period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 01:04:24 AM

i think the projects without any working product or prototype are all always bit risky both for investors and bounty hunters.

The things we should be looking into as both investor and bounty hunter is to see if the project social media accounts are managed properly e.g when was the last post and how was the engagement from the community. As many project buy fake followers/subscribers and engagement is NIL most of the times.

Similarly linkedin profiles of team members and github activity are also a solid indicators to filter out the shit tokens and coins.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 06:39:14 AM

The problem with new projects this days is the Exchanges they plan to list on, this is not about end results, with IEO you already know what will happen in the end if you go for low exchanges. If you want better results go for high rated exchanges

quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 07:11:10 AM

The problem with new projects this days is the Exchanges they plan to list on, this is not about end results, with IEO you already know what will happen in the end if you go for low exchanges. If you want better results go for high rated exchanges

New projects are choosing low volume exchange for cheating the people, it is not at all good idea to participate in those IEO because it makes us lose our money. So we should choose a higher volume exchange like Binance and Huobi because they will list some potential companies.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 07:19:24 AM

Here at this time we face lot of problems even real life or crypto life, so no good project coming right now. We can invest right now if a good project coming with popular exchange IEO like binance kucoin hitbtc. At this time every project token sales results is to big low so a project want higher results then do show their best developing.
assa1979

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 07:41:08 AM

Since I've ranked up to junior member I decide to start my bounty hunting journey and after spending hours on bounty section on this forum I was shocked that no single bounty is of high quality and worth my time, all I see is projects going for crap exchanges like ChainX and another one called leadwallet that wants to raise fund using ChainX and all team members are Nigerians, really? And many members are promoting such project? The good projects are over or I'm missing something?

Aren't there bounty projects that list on gate.io, binance, okex, huobi ? ChainX, p2pb2b, exmarket and others like these exchanges will only drag the project down, are bounty hunters blind or just too stupid to do research?
there is no short answer to this so yeah.
first of all - its always been like this, most of the projects we meet are either total garbage or too popular to get risky investments.
second of all - yes bounty hunter can get greedy and promote projects they did invest in just to get their investments back with profit that is the reality my friend
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 08:23:04 AM

You are a few years late. Bounty hunting was profitable around 2017 where someone your rank can earn a decent amount of money from good bounties. Even higher ranks today are having a hard time earning through bounties. There are a lot of shitty projects who choose crappy exchange due to low listing fee.
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 09:16:05 AM

It looks like you are a bounty hunter who only cares about the money you will get from the project you are working on that will be listed on a good exchange. That is natural, but not all new projects can be registered or collaborate with a large exchange, all must start from the bottom and it is natural because the project competition is very tight. Only really good or lucky projects can do that
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 09:23:41 AM

You are a few years late. Bounty hunting was profitable around 2017 where someone your rank can earn a decent amount of money from good bounties. Even higher ranks today are having a hard time earning through bounties. There are a lot of shitty projects who choose crappy exchange due to low listing fee.
yes, for now, the situation cannot be ascertained. even 4 out of 5 projects can be said of fraud at this time. Well, nowadays many projects are just trying to attract investors, and after they achieve what they want, sometimes they leave their project. because of this, people began to make their own research.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 09:43:49 AM

Bounty is dead 80%.. Most of the project concept is same and they always turned to fail or scam. Also there is a reason to added those exchanger because they don't look after the project, they only collect their Fees and add shit coins for   for IEO.       
It is even possible that 90% of bounty projects are dead. At the moment I don't see any updates coming from new projects, they are too quiet about the current situation and I don't see any ICO or IEO plans this month.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 10:18:46 AM

I already noted myself that I will not participate in any projects in this year. My focus in this current year is to increase my portfolio in gambling and in trading. I'm now a type of investor who finds opportunity in order to grow my capital and for me I don't see any opportunity in new projects anymore. I think it is because of the huge losses that I incurred before and that is why I'm now afraid to do that again.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:50:43 AM

Welcome to the world of bounty hunting post the 2017 boom. Projects now a days offer very little bounty and you have to consider yourself lucky if they even get listed. No coin is going to get listed in binance because they demand high listing fees for the exchanges and No project what's to spend that amount.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 10:06:28 AM

Since I've ranked up to junior member I decide to start my bounty hunting journey and after spending hours on bounty section on this forum I was shocked that no single bounty is of high quality and worth my time, all I see is projects going for crap exchanges like ChainX and another one called leadwallet that wants to raise fund using ChainX and all team members are Nigerians, really? And many members are promoting such project? The good projects are over or I'm missing something?

Aren't there bounty projects that list on gate.io, binance, okex, huobi ? ChainX, p2pb2b, exmarket and others like these exchanges will only drag the project down, are bounty hunters blind or just too stupid to do research?

Bounty today is different from a few years ago because many new projects that are scam or projects cannot reach sales targets. But there are still some projects that in my opinion are good and doing IEO on exchangers is considered good

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 10:29:36 AM

Maybe because you just started a hunting trip and still have a rank that is small enough so that you only get a little payment, so you say if the current project is not quality, actually there are still some that have good quality but it is very difficult to find it for now

Fallenkeith75

Activity: 242

Hi Crypto Friends :)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 10:31:25 AM

Bounty today is different from a few years ago because many new projects that are scam or projects cannot reach sales targets. But there are still some projects that in my opinion are good and doing IEO on exchangers is considered good

Pretty much this. 99% of new projects / bounties / airdrops are scams or shady. It's all about finding that 1% that has the potential to be a success.

Make sure to always backup your crypto seeds and passphrases friends

~If you see this signature, I hope you have a great day today!~
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 10:33:57 AM

New projects are choosing low volume exchange for cheating the people, it is not at all good idea to participate in those IEO because it makes us lose our money. So we should choose a higher volume exchange like Binance and Huobi because they will list some potential companies.

The reason for them to choose the new exchange is listing fees. They only need to pay a much smaller amount and their project will be listed on those exchanges, if they want IEO on larger exchanges they need to pay several million dollars to be able to be selected

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:25:38 PM

Just making so much noise, am sure ones you volunteere to foot their bill to list on Okex, Binance..... they won't be in crap exchange, you can be a private investors to any of the project to save them the trouble,
If you see any project that don't worth your time, move on to the next one, no need to use such condescending tone just because a project team came from a particular country,
You have such a foul tongue for your jr member account, you must think you have conquered the world being a jr member.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:37:33 PM

Some of the members lack the option to choose from, they promote projects hoping that the project will turn out to be good after the market gets better, and on leadwallet, good projects have no nationality, even if they are all coming from one country, as long as their project is not on the scam thread they are still ok to run crowdfunding, it's still in the hands of the investors.

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:54:19 PM

Some of the members lack the option to choose from, they promote projects hoping that the project will turn out to be good after the market gets better, and on leadwallet, good projects have no nationality, even if they are all coming from one country, as long as their project is not on the scam thread they are still ok to run crowdfunding, it's still in the hands of the investors.

In promoting a project, those who like to work understands already the status of the market now, majority of the project will fail so majority of the bounty hunters will not be able to get a good reward, they are promoting hoping they will be lucky being able to promote a successful project and they don't actually risk money like investors, so at the end of the day, they don't lose anything, except for the little effort.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 12:57:26 PM

Here are few good resources to find the good projects one is managed by   cryptoaddictchie and his thread is updated quite often you can see the safe campaigns here

Another one is managed by Akiko and it's about exchange able tokens you can find it here

There are few good projects out there but you have to do bit research to find good ones. Talking about 2019-2020 i think one of the best campaigns was that of origin protocol which was conducted in multiple phases and rewards were very good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: