Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: SpaysE  has lost his mind now for sure
The guy spent 5 Years 10 bitcoins and  50k on a degree... I think he is serious - 2 (100%)
I think youtube censorship drove him nannerz - 0 (0%)
Probably drugs or women - 0 (0%)
SpaysE is just a troll - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUBBLE UPDATE!!!!!! COME SEE A DEMO OF THE SOFTWARE..Game changing new tech  (Read 26127 times)
chainganginc

Activity: 298
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 04:13:10 PM

there should be a chat app called Bubblechat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 11:44:45 PM

Well,  we have secret messages  based off the work of Dr Gavin woods and whisper.   Lmao  I can just implement  people's ideas now. I literally built an object from a white paper.  And have used academic papers also. In fact,  so long as the math dosent ho completely Greek,  I can derive  functions from it.

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 12:22:35 AM

SUNDAY,  SUNDAY,  SUNDAY!!!!

LIVE ON YOUTUBE

A CARTOON  CRYPTO CREATOR CONTORTS CONSCIOUSNESS  BY TURNING BLOCKCHAINS INTO PICTURES AND POSTING PONTIFICATIONS PREDOMINANTLY IN PLACES THAT ARE CONNECTED TO  EACH OTHER VIA WEBSOCKETS .  WATCH IN HORROR AS I TURN 51%ATTACKS INTO FICTION...

WITNESS THE BIRTH OF A NEW BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM THAT ELIMINATES BLOAT BY ELIMINATING DATA...  YES FRIENDS, WE CAN BUILD BACK BETTER BLOCKCHAIN BUFFERZ BECAUSE...

DATA? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING DATA,

(WE CAN JUST REBUILD BLOCKS BY FOCUSING ON WHATISNOT STATIC...)

ALL THESE CLAIMS AND MORE WILL BE PROVEN AND YOU WILL SEE THE VERY MOST BASIC NEWSFEED EXISTING WITHOUT A WEBSITE.

https://youtu.be/JJTVgw71BYE

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 01:47:41 PM

This is so exciting.  You don't know how bitter-sweet it is...  like when I am finished,  I have no idea what to do with myself.  I guess I will keep adding amazing things to it.  I have been wanting to make a musical instrument that is impossible to mess up but I think it might make the best   skill based gaming experience ever conceived  ....  we are going to close the thread soon and relaunch this. Youwouldimagine more people would be. Interested  with all the censorship and tyranny from youtube Twitter,  etc

chainganginc

Activity: 298
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 04:34:23 PM

This is so exciting.  You don't know how bitter-sweet it is...  like when I am finished,  I have no idea what to do with myself.  I guess I will keep adding amazing things to it.  I have been wanting to make a musical instrument that is impossible to mess up but I think it might make the best   skill based gaming experience ever conceived  ....  we are going to close the thread soon and relaunch this. Youwouldimagine more people would be. Interested  with all the censorship and tyranny from youtube Twitter,  etc

I been waiting since 2017/2018 i like Bubblechat idea and I also had an idea for this crypto called GUM (Globally Unbanked Money) for social capitol for staking. people waist so much time chatting and not making money. A huge faucet would be dope or a bunch like a cyber CTM (Cryptocurrency Teller Machine) idk just some ideas.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 08:50:35 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2021, 10:40:22 PM by TimC

This is so exciting.  You don't know how bitter-sweet it is...  like when I am finished,  I have no idea what to do with myself.  I guess I will keep adding amazing things to it.  I have been wanting to make a musical instrument that is impossible to mess up but I think it might make the best   skill based gaming experience ever conceived  ....  we are going to close the thread soon and relaunch this. Youwouldimagine more people would be. Interested  with all the censorship and tyranny from youtube Twitter,  etc

It is super cool that you created something new. So are you using the same chain or will this new a new chain?  Will these  coins be swapped over/out to the new coins on the new chain or what is your plan/idea?
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 10:55:54 PM

A new coin built from scratch in javascript  by me. will require a swap.  

I have implemented new blockchain compression that can reduce blocks by 30-70 %  (the firstof many  improvementsto traditional blockchains )
This will also create another competitive but Totally random   reward for  shortest string output  of the block  (everyone has a different random tree to use. Each blockwill be different and this garuntees the shortestpossiblestring)

I may have a second concept not proven  which will make blockchain  size  irrelevant  (a few mb total)  but I can't be sure that I can store the entire Chain or if I can only do  half. Which would mean that we would still have to  break up the social media data from the coin.  I will know after  I prepare the demo

So we launch on 420 (coin is complete and working now)
We will be POW until at least  100 million coins  at which time,  Monetary  balancing will attempt to keep supply at 100 mil. But will be lagging on purpose to creatok e  pressure and volatility.  We will do this by  allowing the network to adjust  fees and rewards (exceptthe rewards for a new post.   We willuse  the currentpriceof bubble to keep the new post reward  at about7 cents minus fees )  to maintain the 100 million  coins goal and  all fees burn

This ensures that we can basically mint coins  forever without  inflation

So what will we launch with?   Well  you will be able to register your server , name, wallet, ip address  which will create our  registry.. once registered,  we generate  user profiles from the registry  and ot builds  the user api  from the registry.

U ca create a  post (blow a bubble) and have it appear on every one's bews feed.  (All posts will appear in all newsfeeds ) during the first fee weeks because I think that the p2p exchange should be the next priority

You will have like a  desktop or dashboard that has  widgets in tiles like windows 8  , your  newsfeed will be on the side.  You must close feeds as you read them to bring up new ones

All of these interactions  will grant you  mining privileges so you must earn it by using the app. And  physically engage  the miner each block you want to  mine.  You could say that bubble is mining requires human work too

Why all of this?   To create a system I call  "Fair blox"  which is

1 all miners are registered and part of the community. , They are known people who are accountable.

2 no single miner can  submit more than 2 blocks (if consecutive) per 45 min window.   Coins require 4 confirmations  so it would be impossible to 51%  the network  because you can't  submit enough blocks to  confirm your double spend.. see how simple it is  
When everyone  is  registered  and working together?

We have a  new  hashing algorithm that dosent have any kind of gpu miner and they say it would be pointless because this algo has input output operations which kill  gpu advantages...  but here is the kicker,  there are no mining   endpoints  , ports or objects that can even accept the connection.. like they will also have to rewrite half of the block chain   and wallet  just to get capped with the Fair blox limit..
 So they would have to make multiple accounts with multiple ip address  using  multiple  gpu setups  just to  make enough extra bub to lose money on the deal .  It's pointless  (especially when you know the algorithm was designed to  make ASICS  and gpu almost ineffective)  
Tim and Jared can request the  hashing info  by sending me a message... I know that you two have been here since the first wallet.

Some people will say that this is centralization  but they  are just retarded..  there is no controlling interest nor is there any person that has more power than another  of equal rank.  The Network is open to everyone  but in order to access anything  besides send/receive  coins you must register so that bub can route your request/data/fans etc  to your server  at a location.  
Since we are all registered,  might as well exploit that for every benefit.  Now everyone has a chance to find  blocks with  any device  (it rus on a pi 3 b+ ) This ensures that our users will always be able to get coins  and they will have to create a new way to mak the 51% attack viable... but I Have more tricks that I won't state publicly  because fuck you read the code.

So  maybe we wil launch with more features but I  Have basically had to brute force some of the code, which is taking way longer than I expected.  I thought that I would be making games of skill  now but instead,  I am just now  adding the basic concepts I described here..

There is much more to do  and it will get  features added as developed and I don't expect it to be completely the way I have described until about July... then after the exchange is working  o get  hookers and blow.. .  I'n Amsterdam or Brazil  for 2 weeks then  I  start on the  

Whole " we have all the data for research " part   and we will offer data  for a price  and burn all the coin that is gained.   There are other things too but I  am wasting time.    Come join the live animation stream demonstration   That I hope will show how fucking brilliant I actually am.   And then you will understand why I literally  don't  give  a fuck about anything.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2021, 07:01:20 AM

I'd just dedicate one of my CPU's to it;  I have several IP addresses I can pull from as far as nodes are concerned;
One of them could possibly change (when major power outages happen in the county, we get a new IP there)  But is always going to be fully under my control;

The several others are through datacenter hosts;  one being OVH....   I can set up a dedicated node easily (hopefully on my linux distros instead of running it in a W10 VM on one of those IP's)  These machines all have static IP ranges we have reserved for VMs already.

I am the main network tech for a few people; and I have full access to their machines and permission to set up my own processes on them... I think I have 3VM's running on one of the machines my client rents.

I'm not sure if ill need the algo information?  
I guess it will be built into the node/wallet software... so I had planned on just going that route initially....  I dont plan to put any GPU or asic towards it;  My excess useful hardware inventory of GPU's is all gone now;  Just the 1080 in my home/game pc, and maybe a few gtx550's in a bin somewhere.

It would be nice to see people being able to get decent stake/POW rewards with just a 2.6Ghz cpu, etc....   So the prospects for that are great.

I need to find my old bub wallet file from the last node I ran;  load it up and check its balance....  I left enough in it when selling off my bulk of coins to another member here for it to continue staking and grow(he was using it to pay people from what I recall);  there may be ~10-20K coins in it for all I know.  I think there might still be a few active nodes running last I saw....  but Ill know for sure when I try to get the wallet all set up again.

When california had outages early 2020;  the IP changed for my wallet, and that machine actually fried all of its network ports from lightning I think.  It was acting VERY strangely.  It never went back up after that.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 08:41:58 PM

I've been thinking about how to update changes to the registry,  I have tested none but  signing your  data  with privkey would let pubkey unlock... so if you edit your registry data and broadcast it,  i can make an update function which verified your data was submitted by you when tge pubkey unlocks it....  it's like we are standing on the backs of giants  or something

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 06:04:39 AM

Ok I am going to be shutting down the thread by Friday and opening a new thread basically  like this is  a new thing  and will just barely mention anything about this or the other one.  I will  just lock them and leave it for history and the record

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 10:46:26 AM

Ok I am going to be shutting down the thread by Friday and opening a new thread basically  like this is  a new thing  and will just barely mention anything about this or the other one.  I will  just lock them and leave it for history and the record

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: