Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:06:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello everyone! Do you still have confidence in altcoin?  (Read 17605 times)
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 03:07:59 AM

Altcoins is a general name for every alternate crypto currencies, so to be honest, you do not need to trust or have confidence in altcoins.

You need to have ample options out of all altcoins that you trust and have confidence in.
more importantly, the manner at which you have your source to have the confidence is important, do you dyor or wait for analyst?

Are your facts well researched?
I agree with you. Altcoins are just alternatives to Bitcoin, so in general, these coins are always risky for you to be careful about. I have been in this market for a very long time and very rarely choose long-term investments because I am not sure about the future of that altcoin. However, if you're opting for a long-term investment with Bitcoin, you can rest assured that this coin will soon increase over time, and you'll feel happy.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 03:25:47 AM

I find it hard to trust altcoins, it's better not to jump into any new altcoins until several months or years, if you have any project in mind pls think twice and give it time, nowadays new projects hardly make it past two years or three and collapsed.... Top altcoins all the way if you think you really need one in your portfolio fast.

the key is how we choose the right alts to invest, because sometimes a hidden gems come not only in old altcoins but new altcoins too
and thats why we need to learn before earn
You are right, we cannot see the great potential of new coins from good projects. many old coins only have a small move. but new assets can explode when they are truly serious about future development.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 06:10:52 AM

I find it hard to trust altcoins, it's better not to jump into any new altcoins until several months or years, if you have any project in mind pls think twice and give it time, nowadays new projects hardly make it past two years or three and collapsed.... Top altcoins all the way if you think you really need one in your portfolio fast.

the key is how we choose the right alts to invest, because sometimes a hidden gems come not only in old altcoins but new altcoins too
and thats why we need to learn before earn
You're absolutely right on this one. It is not always a matter of old altcoins but there a new low-cap and mid-cap altcoins on the market that are performing very well in terms of product yielding, use cases delivering, partnerships, other developments etc. It takes only and extensive research to know all these that is why investors are encouraged on countless times to do their own research before investing.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
pankaj1234
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 06:20:31 AM

Yes I think we shold keep confidence in altocoins because this market going through all arround the world. We can't say at which time , in which coin lots of money going to be put in. We never know any coin coin what is going to be next for us. If a coin is new and we are thinking this will not going to increase in price, that's not good in cryptocurrencies anything can happen so we have to check our coin market on regular basis and search about them that's it

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
mo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 08:18:53 AM

If you find a good altcoin, maybe it will be profitable, but for now I think it's hard to find a new atlcoin that has good potential in the market, most coins now fail in IEO and new altcoins try to do a lot of fraud, so you should always be careful in investing
investing in a new project means that you are ready to lose a lot of money, it's better to invest the money we have in those who already have a product on the market
if everyone's mind is like you, then there won't be a successful new project. do you know if this market has a fairly large adoption when many successful new projects attract new investors to the crypto market? support the best projects, and leave those who are scams. all risk, but we will take that risk.
I agree with you, altcoins need to take risks

I agree with you. Altcoins are just alternatives to Bitcoin, so in general, these coins are always risky for you to be careful about. I have been in this market for a very long time and very rarely choose long-term investments because I am not sure about the future of that altcoin. However, if you're opting for a long-term investment with Bitcoin, you can rest assured that this coin will soon increase over time, and you'll feel happy.
Looking at the prospects of btc now is very good, and now the benefits of mining are too low. I can't judge whether it has been growing for a long time. Impossible long-term growth
cosmofly

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 08:23:28 AM

I use altcoins for several things like buying, gambling and trading but I don't consider alts to be as worthy for long term hold as bitcoin. You know bitcoin would not fail you but you can't say the same for alts. I trust Ethereum but it's a utility token with infinite supply. You can't expect to get similar profit from them as bitcoin.
even hold alts is more profitable than bitcoin! The really top alts are the ones that are worth holding and they will grow stronger than bitcoin when the bull run comes. Especially Ethereum and Tron at the moment. Although the bull run has not yet taken place, I am sure these are alts that are highly sought after by investors in the future. both launch a better and more advanced platform, supporting PoS for investors with lots of money. so speculating on top and hold alts would be a better idea.

suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 08:45:35 AM

Not necessarily, there also Altcoins that are suitable as long-term investments, such as Ethereum and Tron. If we play with Alts then it's like gambling, if you are lucky then you will be rich, but if not then all your assets will be destroyed.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 09:07:49 AM

Altcoin time will come again but not anytime soon, every single one of those altcoins depends on Bitcoin to bring massive gains and Bitcoin isn't ready for a new bullrun yet, it's better to hold on to your altcoins for now, the patience dog will end up eating the fattest bone
What do you mean by "not anytime soon" when it's already happening. Did you follow ESH a few weeks ago and observed how it did $0.02 to $2.4+ within a month? That bull run made so many people rich within a twinkling of an eye. Just imagine what $500 investment on ESH would've fetched those who bought in at that dip. To say the truth, apart from the fact that Bitcoin is less risky an investment than altcoins (most of which are shitty), Bitcoin investment doesn't guarantee a strong ROI like altcoins do.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pirate46Mx

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 09:33:02 AM

1. I have never used a purchase transaction through cryptocurrency, if bitcoin has been authorized in every country, of course it needs to be implemented

2. In general, acceptance of cryptocurrency is bitcoin

3. I am not good at analyzing the market, but seeing that market conditions are less stable, it doesn't seem too good to buy it now

4. maybe the gambling section is very suitable to be applied

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 10:03:38 AM

Altcoin time will come again but not anytime soon, every single one of those altcoins depends on Bitcoin to bring massive gains and Bitcoin isn't ready for a new bullrun yet, it's better to hold on to your altcoins for now, the patience dog will end up eating the fattest bone
What do you mean by "not anytime soon" when it's already happening. Did you follow ESH a few weeks ago and observed how it did $0.02 to $2.4+ within a month? That bull run made so many people rich within a twinkling of an eye. Just imagine what $500 investment on ESH would've fetched those who bought in at that dip. To say the truth, apart from the fact that Bitcoin is less risky an investment than altcoins (most of which are shitty), Bitcoin investment doesn't guarantee a strong ROI like altcoins do.
I thought ESH hit 2.4$ because of ghost token, every one who hold ESH token will get 1:1 ghost, that's why many people start buying ESH token and that's why the token pump that much, altcoin season is not happening already
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 10:29:31 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2020, 11:10:56 AM by Mpamaegbu

Snip...
I thought ESH hit 2.4$ because of ghost token, every one who hold ESH token will get 1:1 ghost, that's why many people start buying ESH token and that's why the token pump that much, altcoin season is not happening already
Yes, the price did skyrocket because of the GHOST airdrop but that isn't to take away the utility the ESH is geared to providing. It's a token of a Dex - Switchdex. Of course, we all know how tokens of exchanges gain value. At the current price of ESH it's still undervalued. I know the coming programmes marshaled out by Josh and his Switch team will once again propel a bull run for ESH. Then people will begin to chase price again like they did during the pre-ghost days.

Also, don't forget that ESH holders getting monthly payment in Ethereum airdropped to the wallets for hodling ESH. It's a win-win for ESH hodlers actually.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 10:39:02 AM

for most altcoins, the prices are affected by BTC price and dominance. Right now, BTC dominance is still high but few weeks back some altcoins have been showing some good signs and are going up price wise.

I think if we are to invest in altcoins, we better look into the team and development of the project. Usecase and uniqueness is sometime I always consider too.

Also, team matters to me, if they are always active then my confidence grows.
if you think that altcoin has a price movement that follows the price movements of bitcoin then this moment should be a very appropriate choice to buy altcoin in very large numbers because the price is still cheap and has the potential to benefit when the price rises.
For the top altcoins in this market, prices have risen greatly. So if you buy now, I believe you will lose in the short term if bitcoin collapses. And if you want to make a long-term investment, this is definitely a great price to buy
We could not expect the top coins to give us profit in short term as the volatility is not so volatile like altcoins that ranked below top 10 CMC.

When bitcoin collapse and it's not only top but whole of altcoins will get the same trend too.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 11:44:44 AM

I am in crypto currency space from fast 5 year as a trader based on my experience most of the altcoin value depends on the marketing its hard truth . IF tea is able to reach people with huge buzz even for minor events the price change happens in market . Real world use case yes there exists Dapps is the example . Most of the Dapps created smart contract based application created using altcoins like Ethereum , Neo , IOST , EOS ,TRX even more we can list out. But day to day activity will take time .
KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 01:56:01 PM

The future of many altcoins are uncertain but not all of them, top altcoins still have the chance to add value in future, that's left for you to decide but Bitcoin is way better and safer, still, I love ROI from altcoins because they are always massive

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 04:39:06 PM

The future of many altcoins are uncertain but not all of them, top altcoins still have the chance to add value in future, that's left for you to decide but Bitcoin is way better and safer, still, I love ROI from altcoins because they are always massive

You can expect a consolidation to occur in the next few years, in which only the best 1% or 2% among the altcoins are expected to survive. These 1% or 2% of the coins may give good returns to those who invest in them. But how do you know which one among the 10,000 or so altcoins are going to give good returns? It's a tough job, and I have seen many of the technologically advanced coins failing in the market.
ancafe

Activity: 1638
Merit: 693

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 04:51:17 PM

today there are still people who remain on altcoin, but only a few special altcoins, like ethereum. the price reduction that occurred from $ 1,400 to current prices makes many people think that at least the price of ethereum could recover half of that price. to wait for that moment, I think there are still some people who survive on altcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 05:21:13 PM

At present, the market condition of altcoin is not very good, the exchange rate of BTC is getting lower and lower, and many altcoins have been unmaintained. Even if the development team still insists, the price is very miserable! The blow to the entire team is not small, I am afraid it is difficult to persevere. Now there are a few questions that I want to discuss with you:
1. In your life, when would you use cryptocurrencies to shop? We know that people like to use cryptocurrencies in the dark web.Is general life shopping necessary?
2. If you use cryptocurrency for payment, what currency will you prefer to choose and why?
3. At present, the altcoin market is very bleak. Do you think this is a buying opportunity?
4. What do you think is the easiest to implement in Altcoin's future application scenarios and will attract more users!

Thanks all replies

1.If my country is fully adopting cryptocurrencies then I would really use crypto to shop.
2. Maybe xrp or usdt, but I think it's better to use stable coins than volatile coins you know.
3. If I have extra money and want to invest now maybe I will buy crypto and hold for short term because the prices of cryptos are already high and possible it can go down.
4. It depends to the project, people will attract if they are interested.
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 05:49:01 PM

At present, the market condition of altcoin is not very good, the exchange rate of BTC is getting lower and lower, and many altcoins have been unmaintained. Even if the development team still insists, the price is very miserable! The blow to the entire team is not small, I am afraid it is difficult to persevere. Now there are a few questions that I want to discuss with you:
1. In your life, when would you use cryptocurrencies to shop? We know that people like to use cryptocurrencies in the dark web.Is general life shopping necessary?
2. If you use cryptocurrency for payment, what currency will you prefer to choose and why?
3. At present, the altcoin market is very bleak. Do you think this is a buying opportunity?
4. What do you think is the easiest to implement in Altcoin's future application scenarios and will attract more users!

Thanks all replies
While the overall condition of the altcoin  is not good, I have confidence in the well-grounded altcoin and I believe that they will do well in the future. Below I will discuss your question-
1. I have never used cryptocurrency in my life. But I will definitely do it in the future if I get the chance. I think now the technology is coming forward and crypto media is doing a lot of online shopping using payment transactions. It can also be used more in the dark world.
2. I would prefer Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency for payment purposes. Because it is reliable and very easy to use.
3. Yes, but alcohols must be chosen wisely.
4. The coin that appeals to the user is the top currency like Etherium.

103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 06:14:27 PM

Well cryptocurrency is being used for payments, depending on where you are buying and what you are buying,we hope for mass adoption though,bitcoin is the most accepted. I think the next one with more acceptance is Ethereum,but for me I would rather hold these two I have mentioned till such a time when altcoins will be dependent on their own.

cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 06:56:24 PM

If you only have altcoins in your wallet and are trusting the developers that is doing good, you still will have confidence in altcoins. Some altcoins are also rising despite the pandemic, you can see the CRO that you might be surprised to see, it had climbed up to the 12th place on the rank. The project is fast with 1 second confirmation time and with privacy feature. Related to MCO project which is a crypto card project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: