Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 01:09:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sometimes late bounties can still pay rewards  (Read 1983 times)
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 02:22:18 PM

There is a rare chance to get profit from old projects that were joined before 1 or 2 years back, most of the project that was joined are gone and dead. You can expect 1 or 2 projects out of 100 maybe can give you a good reward, but most of them not active, and their telegram also marked spam and people using their telegram to post spam posts.

WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 02:35:39 PM

i got 2 bounties way back 2018 which is I did not expect to have value this 2020. I almost forget it as one of them has their own wallet.If the project is a good one even it will take years to get their value then not a problem. My effort was paid off  Grin
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 02:45:10 PM

the project you promote 2years back can still come up and give you awesome reward, delays takes place sometimes that makes project team keep postponing listing on exchanges,  imagine promoting a project in 2018 paid you big reward in 2020 after you've already zero your mind that it's over? I want bounty hunters in the house to verify this, true or false??

Anyways, do not underestimate projects you promote a year or two years ago, they can still pay up and secondly do not leave or exit their telegram channel no matter how many years it's been, if you do you might be denied of your rewards
I guess this is okay what the important is they sent us their payment. There are so many reasons why sometimes project give their rewards to bounty promoters late, and whatever reason is that for me I will wait, as long as the coins can be sold in the market and have good value.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2020, 03:09:26 PM

It would be two side of the story, either pay even bounty ended long ago or not paying at all because the team have  no plans to do so and just want to make excuses. It would be a great news to have projects like that who are really pays and fulfill promises to hunters. Other side than that i do recall  Digitalbits refused to pay hunters even 1 year had passed what they promise until they keep making promises and just making excuses. In the end hunters got nothing, time and effort wasted. 

helloinox

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 05:43:25 PM

i got 2 bounties way back 2018 which is I did not expect to have value this 2020. I almost forget it as one of them has their own wallet.If the project is a good one even it will take years to get their value then not a problem. My effort was paid off  Grin
So your case proves OP's point that there is indeed late bounty payment in crypto and we should never leave a project as long as they gave out a promise that they will pay.
funex

Activity: 573
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2020, 06:18:19 PM

I have witnessed something close to this , but mine was a year later . I did a bounty early 2019 and they only paid early 2020 . the only good things was that the value of their token was worth it and i made close to a thousand dollar  from that bounty . some some delayed bounties do pay off.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
TheMystic

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 06:50:50 PM

This happens a lot, some forgotten bounties, come back after a year to pay hunters and hunters gets good rewards, cos as at the time of distribution, token would have done well and become more profitable. I still expect more old bounties to pay tho.. Hopefully they do. But if the don't, we move on. Lol.

► ClipX ◄ ♦ The World’s first Blockchain E-Learning Platform ♦ ► ClipX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂ | ▸Whitepaper
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 07:01:51 PM

It seems to me that the situation should not be overestimated. The vast majority of projects that have not paid those who have promoted them for two or more years will never do it. I do not know of a single case when this happened. You can hope for a miracle, but it's stupid. Don't expect anything. Forget about your negative experiences and move on.
This will be the best thing you can do to avoid looking like someone who has grown old in anticipation of an award.
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 07:09:08 PM

It becomes common now. In every pump, I noticed several projects revive again and start making big steps. This year it is happening with many projects. People did bounty in 2017-2018 and forgot the token because the token becomes valueless after a period, but right now projects like WPP, Spark coin came back and pumped insanely! One of my colleagues bought 13$ worth WPP coin and that became 1150$ months ago! After seeing my friends' income from dead bounty coins, I start checking my old wallets, lol! I think this will happen more in the real bull run, so, check your wallet regularly!

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 09:37:41 PM

I almost forgot about the EZ Exchange, which finished last November. I believe that this project could be good for hunters even though they change the allocation from signature. A good feature of development is so easy as we deserve. I can't ignore myself from mentioning the names of Jarvis token and mb8coin. We can't imagine how much we paid for these late paid projects.
denasha92

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 11:59:08 PM

the project you promote 2years back can still come up and give you awesome reward, delays takes place sometimes that makes project team keep postponing listing on exchanges,  imagine promoting a project in 2018 paid you big reward in 2020 after you've already zero your mind that it's over? I want bounty hunters in the house to verify this, true or false??

Anyways, do not underestimate projects you promote a year or two years ago, they can still pay up and secondly do not leave or exit their telegram channel no matter how many years it's been, if you do you might be denied of your rewards

yeah it will still pay you, but some of them still worthless. i joined a bounty from late 2018 and they give me my rewards in the end of 2019. but the token is still not listing in any exchanges till now. they keep postponing to listing on exchanges with a lot of excuses. now, they use covid19 for excuses to keep postponing which i think it doesn't make any sense.
qigong13

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 03:10:51 AM

It needs to be remembered that only a few percent of projects still pay even though they are late for 1-2 years, but there are so many scam projects that they end up with the project team running away and not giving a little reward. it's a trashy and dirty project ever because of a SCAM.
Yes, although there is some project still hold on the promise of late paying, the majority of others don't. It was just their way to delay and scot-free from a due payment for the bounty campaign. I think bounty hunters don't get hope up over low possibly like that.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2020, 12:23:35 PM

Yes, I have seen projects taking long time before sending the reward tokens but personally I think the reward tokens should be sent as soon as possible. There is alternative way to avoid transfer or selling of reward tokens where the project team can lock the transfer of reward tokens for the desired time through smart contracts.

Andrews193

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 01:21:48 PM

I never under rate any bounty campaign based on the time it pays its rewards. I do not also put my hope in any project which has not yet listed on any exchange. But honestly I prefer getting a valuable late pay to getting an immediate pay which will not change the weight of my pocket.
With my observation of bounty over the years, I realized that bounties that pay late rewards never contain a consistent return because in the amount of time we wait, the project's team and investors dumped the project and divided its value into multiple times, very few projects could be pumped back and of course, we missed out on the best stage, the one where we received the reward, the value could be less than the deposit fee. Instant rewards have an advantage when the value doesn't drop too many times

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Janus101

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 01:37:39 PM

How many projects hold on the promise and pay eventually after years in limbo, tho? You must have known that only a few legit projects fulfill their promise while the rest don't. Should you treat every late bounty like that? Waiting for years and stay in their telegram channel? No, don't clinch on an empty promise.
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 01:45:33 PM

Not now. Maybe next year some forsaken projects will rise. Just need to get out from them in time )

SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 01:49:18 PM

So your case proves OP's point that there is indeed late bounty payment in crypto and we should never leave a project as long as they gave out a promise that they will pay.
Just complete the bounty quests, then just wait for the token to go to your wallet. I have also participated in a lot of bounty since 2018 and at the end of 2019 i have received from it, as long as it is a good project then you will definitely get gifts from them
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 02:54:33 PM

Just complete the bounty quests, then just wait for the token to go to your wallet. I have also participated in a lot of bounty since 2018 and at the end of 2019 i have received from it, as long as it is a good project then you will definitely get gifts from them
well that's the task given to bounty campaign participants, but you must know that not all bounties have good managers, for now bounty detective can be one of the best bounty manager alternatives because all payments are guaranteed by their team so I'm sure distribution of payments to participants will be smooth according to schedule.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 04:42:49 AM

Indeed late bounties can still pay rewards, but based on my experience, there are many bounty campaigns haven't paid their participants.
The most important thing from bounty campaign is first we must know 100% that they will pay us and when they will pay.
without that, we should avoid this kind of bounty campaign.

dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 04:49:29 AM

Indeed late bounties can still pay rewards, but based on my experience, there are many bounty campaigns haven't paid their participants.
The most important thing from bounty campaign is first we must know 100% that they will pay us and when they will pay.
without that, we should avoid this kind of bounty campaign.
I agree with you that it's a rare thing that late bounties will pay. However, I don't understand why you say we must know 100% they will pay us. There's no way for us to make sure that they will pay the reward 100%. That's one of the characteristics of doing bounty hunting, there is always a risk even a small rate. Therefore, the best we can do is to do our researches to reduce the risk of not getting paid, we can't guarantee anything!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: