Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeFi Projects  (Read 3710 times)
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 10:57:41 AM

I have a positive feeling about DEFI acting as a stimuli for the next substantial bull run. I recall in 2017, we had the ICO hype and several people got into the space to benefit from the opportunity which had a huge impact on the coin market capitalisation. This year has brought different activities which could serve as a catalyst, the ethereum 2.0, bitcoin halving, several ponzi schemes using smart contracts, the Defi hypes and others.
Jonyshake71

Activity: 360
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 07:18:00 PM

Situation is changed now. Defi projects got huge successful, that's why Scammers already start launching fake defi tokens, so that to steal inbestors investment. Since last 2 months, I have seen lots of defi tokens but most of them ends with scam. those are spoiling the attractiveness of defi tokens. That is the reason, people should choice each new defi token carefully before investment

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 09:14:01 PM

I have a positive feeling about DEFI acting as a stimuli for the next substantial bull run. I recall in 2017, we had the ICO hype and several people got into the space to benefit from the opportunity which had a huge impact on the coin market capitalisation. This year has brought different activities which could serve as a catalyst, the ethereum 2.0, bitcoin halving, several ponzi schemes using smart contracts, the Defi hypes and others.

And expect a lot of users will be screwed after the DeFi hype. Right now, we are already seeing a lot of fake projects like the Y-defi projects. If you scrutinize this particular YFI project, I am wondering where they are getting their very high price in the market? No use case at all as all their services are in beta. How come traders are buying it at twice more than the price of bitcoin? Are we really that dumb to buy an empty project? And now because of their expensive price, a lot of scammers are copy-pasting their project and giving their project's name with Y-*** DeFi and holding fake airdrops. DeFis are having golden times right now, but they will fall anytime, once these users realized they are being duped.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 11:32:37 PM

Situation is changed now. Defi projects got huge successful, that's why Scammers already start launching fake defi tokens, so that to steal inbestors investment. Since last 2 months, I have seen lots of defi tokens but most of them ends with scam. those are spoiling the attractiveness of defi tokens. That is the reason, people should choice each new defi token carefully before investment
This mode will be repeated. Scammers will try to find opportunities from the market hysteria, which DeFi is currently dominating. Fraudsters will make fake projects with all kinds of tricks as if they are real, targeting new investors or people who panic because they missed the previous DeFi golden moment. So, the scammers target people who are less conscientious and panicked, you should do the best possible analysis before joining.

HonoscoinBoss

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 03:30:05 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2020, 03:40:24 AM by HonoscoinBoss

I'm biased for Crypto.  Shocked

Because I am part of a team, that aimed to developed the next goto token of the Crypto space for our market. I don't mean, that we copy any coin. But our goal, is definitely to become the go to coin, when someone thinks of loyalty and rewards.

Honos coin  Grin

We are solving a few of the key problems, that exist for consumers when spending and using digital assets that most Crypto currencies don't solve.

For one, the trust less transaction that someone does with peer to peer. Was once an amazing piece of innovation, in that you can transact peer to peer, without any intermediary. And then Ethereum came along, and created smart contracts. Which execute, and provide us with a true sense of what digital currency can become.

But besides the digital ledger, there was one thing missing. Which our team noticed!

And that is "Dual Manual Consensus or Dual approval", the reason this is needed. Is due to having a payment source, which has no middle man, in transactions. The reason why people trust banks, is because banks provide a cusion of protection. If someone sends money to wrong place or get charged incorrectly, they have some buffer of satety.

Althought crypto currency, never had that. In addition, most people when they spend money on the internet rarely do they get an incentive unless they shop with their credit cards, or on amazon for example. They have discount programs, but most companies. Don't have a way to incentive users, to come back and use their products again, and again.

And finally, most of the coins on the market. Usually focused on just two things, either a very sophisticated technology such as Vechain, with supply chain or a coin like XRP for the financial market, and the main currencies people purchased for long term, are the bitcoins and the Ethereum currencies. But with a price of $10k-$11k or higher, this asset class becomes difficult to use on a daily basis. That is why most people just, store it or save it. Even if you break down bitcoin, into micro. The fact remains, 10 minutes is too long for a transaction. And If you think of Ethereum, most people don't spend on average $300 dollars a day.

Wouldn't that leave Tether or USDT coin? maybe, but mostly USDT and Tether focus on USA economics staying on par to US one dollar, while most of the world need a coin which stays relatively flexible and stable, both solving a problem and providing value. That is why we developed Honos Coin, a truly innovative coin. Providing Loyalty for business and rewards for consumers. In addition to having a (PPP) economy, purchasing power parity. Meaning that the value stays consistent across the globe : ), and finally a dual trust mechanism. Which you can truly trust who receives and if you approve if the right person, has the money sent.

Were a USA based Crypto token, and we welcome you to come to check our white pages, at www.Honoscoin.io
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 03:54:45 AM

--snip--
Were a USA based Crypto token, and we welcome you to come to check our white pages--

Stop scamming man. The trend of ICOs is long gone. Your CEO picture seems to be copied from a youtube stream of someone named Adam Torres who apparently interviewed the CEO of RDE group.
People are talking about DeFi here. Something that has huge potential similar to the ICOs but same pitfalls of scam and over optimistic projections and promises. Who names their coin with a suffix "ICO".
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 08:59:46 AM

This mode will be repeated. Scammers will try to find opportunities from the market hysteria, which DeFi is currently dominating. Fraudsters will make fake projects with all kinds of tricks as if they are real, targeting new investors or people who panic because they missed the previous DeFi golden moment. So, the scammers target people who are less conscientious and panicked, you should do the best possible analysis before joining.

And it looks like Fomo Defi is over for now, or is it just taking a break and getting ready for even bigger bubbles.
In fact, if smart people take their chances they can get in and out quickly, of course with a profit.
it is greed and inexperience and inconsistency that keep most people failing.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 09:08:57 AM

the work with customs as following native with ideal science to leaves with chance as parties to manage customs with terminology of jobs following drafts as help with the provision on blockchain nature gives of improvement on referring the chance on modesty as if to gather connection with the field of finance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
coinozor.com

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 09:13:31 AM

%90 of DeFi is scam i think , yeah good system acceptable i know but %90 are scam everyone shitting new defi projects no control , projects which have own blockchain better , projects which build bridge with real life better , tokens which have any producting i mean service selling or product selling better , other projects are totaly s*h*t
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 02:23:06 PM

with different customs as absence within the field of business with crypto finance, users gain of distinct of point as objective value on focus with the decision of expends as improving customs with daily tasks as appealing risks on modification.

ichi

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 12:06:47 PM

The crypto business has overpowered again with the publicity made by those supposed Defi or Decentralized Finance crazed, I think it has no distinction at all since it was, in no way different, its cryptographic money that advances a decentralized account alternative, commercial center, and so forth so what was the distinction the entirety of that capacity, for example, loaning, financing, and so on have just existed in the market offered by a few crypto stages so why it needs for rebranding I'm actually questioning about it. also, as yet investigating Defi.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 12:11:25 PM

Defi projects now appear every day and most of them, of course, are scams, so invest in defi projects with great care, and of course there are many interesting defi projects that already bring income to their investors and I have already received income from investments in DEGO and I am still waiting profit from other interesting defi projects.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 12:12:56 PM

Forget about defi even though there are some people who are making huge money from it because majority of the investors in defi are keep losing because of the high risks. The prices of defi are usually drive with hype so if the hype die, the coin will instantly die also wherein I can say that defi is just for short term. If you want to make money fast but with high risk then try to put your money in defi but there is no guarantee that you can make money from it. I'm a trader and base on my observation, the defi projects are usually experiencing huge dump after it got listed in specific exchange.

My advice is focus on altcoins that have potential and not a defi just a hype driven. I still prefer to make investment like in ETH, LTC and BNB because I can handle the risks of those coins unlike in defi where the volatility is so high where the probability of losing is high.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 01:18:45 PM

DeFi Synthetix (SNX) is one of the most successful DeFi Projects that hopes to become a decentralized version of the derivatives exchange BitMEX. It is a cross-blockchain liquidity protocol that allows fast and cheap swaps of crypto assets.
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 04:31:09 AM

For now, deFi project is running perfectly in the crypto space and everything feels different from the previous projects that are ICO and IEO projects and all we hope the DeFi project continues to be developed and far from fraud because this is what crypto users really expect, if this can be overcome then the DeFi project will dominate the world of cryptocurrency.
Scams will always be there, you won't be able to get rid of scams from the DeFi project, what now needs to be done is to be careful and learn how to differentiate between legit and scam projects. The DeFi project will not be able to dominate the cryptocurrency world, because all crypto projects have different functions and all projects support each other.
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 04:57:45 AM

Hi. I wouldn't say that I follow many unique and worthwhile platforms, great example is Tecra Space with their TCR token - guys are building a real platform with wide use cases. And that's unique on fundraising field, so curious to discuss TCR token with you

A successful platform for exchange the value of these TCR tokens is much lower the new tokens are scammed in the market therefore caution should be exercised in the case of token delivery traders do not trade in these currencies for fear of being scammed which causes their demand to decline. This is why currencies have more reliable circulation than TCR tokens.
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 05:13:37 AM

Hi. I wouldn't say that I follow many unique and worthwhile platforms, great example is Tecra Space with their TCR token - guys are building a real platform with wide use cases. And that's unique on fundraising field, so curious to discuss TCR token with you
I see you are always posting about TCR tokens, so what makes these tokens so interesting to you and always invites other people to make discussions about them? why don't you make a special topic about that token in this sub forum.
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2223

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2020, 10:36:00 AM

I see you are always posting about TCR tokens, so what makes these tokens so interesting to you and always invites other people to make discussions about them? why don't you make a special topic about that token in this sub forum.
The intention is quite clear. Someone wants to advertise, or to be more precise: to shill.
But it's good that you pointed this out here again and a look in his post history shows it clearly.
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 10:55:02 AM

Defi projects now appear every day and most of them, of course, are scams, so invest in defi projects with great care, and of course there are many interesting defi projects that already bring income to their investors and I have already received income from investments in DEGO and I am still waiting profit from other interesting defi projects.
Yes, every new DeFi project launched this year should be chosen carefully and carefully, as most of them are created by scammers with false or unclear purposes, so it will be a lot more research work for investors.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
viananda2525

Activity: 1052
Merit: 125

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 12:01:04 PM

Yes, every new DeFi project launched this year should be chosen carefully and carefully, as most of them are created by scammers with false or unclear purposes, so it will be a lot more research work for investors.
personally there is no good defi project anymore,most of them now scammers that occur again while cryptocurrency market start recovery. we've been see many defi project finally exit scam in few weeks or months ago. by this accident we have to analize deeply in every project , so our money will save from any fake project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: