Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:01:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeFi Projects  (Read 3707 times)
mexite

Activity: 705
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 05:11:06 AM

DeFi has really got aot of traction and success in the past 1 year with more and more projects entering the space. The assurance of getting passive income via liquidity mining and staking options are lucrative for any investor.

I never thought that the Bull season would last long like this. DeFi and NFTs have further taken crypto/blockchain to mainstream light.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tanka10

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 05:41:33 AM

I'd like to present my new project - https://www.redhawk.finance - We offer 13.4% APY on fiat to retail investors.
We essentially continuously track a list of safe DeFi projects and invest in the most attractive rates. While building our platform, the goal was always to make this accessible to everyday investors, but it's also accessible to crypto investors who simply don't want to deal with the complexities of DeFi.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 05:53:13 AM

A lot of people are predicting that the DeFi space will be the catalyst of the next bull run, projects like Maker and Compound have been hugely successful recently and many DeFi projects have performed brilliantly in the bear market.

Name the projects you're excited about in the DeFi space and why you think they will be big..

I'll start with an ICO I've recently invested in called Bidao. BiDao is a new blockchain system that creates a trustless stablecoin and a new decentralized financial tool that allows leveraged trading in a trustless setup. In the beginning, BiDao will be completely integrated with the Binance Blockchain and BNB will be used as the collateral. In the future other Blockchains will also be integrated into the BiDao ecosystem.

They are founded by Bastian Aigner who is young guy with a solid tech background and strong education. He reminds me a bit of Vitalik, some people are so smart it's like they are operating on a different level to everyone else and he is like that.
It must be recognized that Defi's projects are quite prestigious and should be invested. I find it very attractive to consumers. With the creation of passive profits for users has given it credibility
I'm investing in MCR, and shushiswap. What do you think of this project?..

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 05:55:53 AM

A lot of people are predicting that the DeFi space will be the catalyst of the next bull run, projects like Maker and Compound have been hugely successful recently and many DeFi projects have performed brilliantly in the bear market.

Name the projects you're excited about in the DeFi space and why you think they will be big..

I'll start with an ICO I've recently invested in called Bidao. BiDao is a new blockchain system that creates a trustless stablecoin and a new decentralized financial tool that allows leveraged trading in a trustless setup. In the beginning, BiDao will be completely integrated with the Binance Blockchain and BNB will be used as the collateral. In the future other Blockchains will also be integrated into the BiDao ecosystem.

They are founded by Bastian Aigner who is young guy with a solid tech background and strong education. He reminds me a bit of Vitalik, some people are so smart it's like they are operating on a different level to everyone else and he is like that.
You don't have to invest in an ICO to become involved in DeFi, you can farm your existing tokens and LP tokens like 0xMR to earn rewards.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 06:17:14 AM

There have been many comments with the future trend.  NFT can bring fresh attention, but the main theme is Defi, which supports staking.  Some of the most highly rated and captivating projects this year are $ SOV, which has already reached x9 in genesis prices, and is growing exceptionally well.  Additionally, $ Banana has also been massively attracting a new audience in the community, $ Banana already has x10 now, and it has even hit x12 at $ 11.  With NFT, $ PYR is making the extended connection from the game genre, it looks powerful when $ 1.8 goes to $ 5!
coingamblingreviews
Legendary

Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032

★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2021, 12:01:18 AM

Have to share this project - https://planetfinance.io/ 

Only stable coin vaults except for their own token - https://blue.planetfinance.io/

Yields are solid - all over 300% for now.

On Binance Smart Chain.

Worth checking out.

No stupid deposit fees or auto-compound fees.

Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 12:17:51 PM

DeFi the Rari Capital project lost about $11 million as a result of hacking, The Block researcher Igor Igamberdiev noted that the attack was the first inter-network exploit — the attacker stole funds for it from the Value project, which operates on the basis of the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). The hacker withdrew 5346 BNB from it, which he exchanged for 1000 ETH.

According to the expert, the mechanism of the attack on Rari Capital was to create a fake token and its pool on SushiSwap. Next, the hacker, interacting with Alpha Homora, received ibETH in the Rari ETH pool contract. He also exchanged the assets there for Ethereum.  After repeating the steps several times, the attacker withdrew 2900 ETH, but thanks to the actions of the Rari team, 1700 ETH was saved

efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 04:24:48 PM

Defi is a scam! Having invested in defi I lost a lot of money, because a lot of coins are stamped every day, be careful with defi! Wink
indeed high risk, therefore you must be selective in choosing DeFi tokens to invest. especially if you are interested in investing by entering this LP will be even more risky. the decline that occurs in tokens will be very deep when the market crashes. Now, I myself have observed that many altcoins have experienced a deep decline with the DeFi concept because it is indicated that a scam and liquidity or market cap are still low.

Every investment that doesn't make him a millionaire is automatically a scam? DeFi is no scam at all. It is just a trend that is very young. That is similar to the dotcom bubble and investing in newly emerged industries comes with a lot more risk than investing in a well established industry. If BTC now goes down 20% it doesn't make BTC a scam. When you invest you hav to bear the risk and that is the same for all of us.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 05:06:38 AM

The head of the DeFi project Rari Capital Jai Bhavnani announced the payment of compensation to users affected by the hacker attack on May 8, the project decided to transfer RGT tokens from the incentive fund for developers in favor of a decentralized organization. https://medium.com/rari-capital/looking-forward-at-rari-capital-a8349225120e

"While it was indeed initially meant to scale the team, all of the protocol contributors have elected to give that 2M $RGT back to the DAO with the ask of using the newly acquired $RGT to reimburse lost funds and reward those that helped in the war room".
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 05:25:37 PM

The head of the DeFi project Rari Capital Jai Bhavnani announced the payment of compensation to users affected by the hacker attack on May 8, the project decided to transfer RGT tokens from the incentive fund for developers in favor of a decentralized organization. https://medium.com/rari-capital/looking-forward-at-rari-capital-a8349225120e

"While it was indeed initially meant to scale the team, all of the protocol contributors have elected to give that 2M $RGT back to the DAO with the ask of using the newly acquired $RGT to reimburse lost funds and reward those that helped in the war room".

I wasn't aware of the event, but what is the amount that was stolen in total and how did they do it? I guess you know much more about it. As they are intending to decentralize responsibilities more, was it an inside job?

It is good to see powerful morals. When shit hits the fan and an incident like that happens, reimbursing the victims as far as possible is also a good community building effort.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 07:23:05 PM

It seems to me that this is not so. I don’t think it was DeFi that was the catalyst. In my opinion, institutionalists finally became the catalyst who began pouring huge amounts of money into bitcoin.
It was these funds, such as GrayScale, that allowed bulrun to happen, and DePhee naturally entered bulrun as this is a new trend.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 01:46:14 PM

Another incident in the Defi segment, as reported by CoinDesk, a hacker attacked the bEarn Fi cross-chain protocol of profitable farming operating in the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network and removed assets worth about $11 million from its pools.  https://www.coindesk.com/bearn-fi-loses-11m-in-latest-exploit-of-a-binance-smart-chain-defi-protocol

Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 01:59:37 PM

It seems to me that this is not so. I don’t think it was DeFi that was the catalyst. In my opinion, institutionalists finally became the catalyst who began pouring huge amounts of money into bitcoin.
It was these funds, such as GrayScale, that allowed bulrun to happen, and DePhee naturally entered bulrun as this is a new trend.

but when large amounts of money are withdrawn from the market by releasing large amounts of bitcoin or other crypto assets, of course, it also creates a new trend to form. it seems the crypto market is a game for those who have large capital in the market.
The Defi project that is currently developing is also an important part of the development of the pump that is happening in the crypto market. not just from communities with their large investments. several new projects have their own important role to grow the crypto market for the better.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 06:49:44 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2021, 07:16:38 AM by Daltonik

DeFi PancakeBunny finance based on BSC suffered from a major exploit that allowed a hacker to take over more than $200 million in assets.

Messages posted by the PancakeBunny team on Twitter reported that the protocol was subjected to a sudden attack by an external entity. The attacker borrowed a huge amount of BNB before manipulating the price of the asset and dumping it on the BUNNY/BNB market.

upd by Igor Igamberdiev:

BitCoinSeo

Activity: 38
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 10:04:29 AM

Have to share this project - https://planetfinance.io/ 

Only stable coin vaults except for their own token - https://blue.planetfinance.io/

Yields are solid - all over 300% for now.

On Binance Smart Chain.

Worth checking out.

No stupid deposit fees or auto-compound fees.

Very interesting. I did some social review factors on this project. I dont have the skills to check their code or go tech indepth. 
Website register: private
Team: anonymous
Public influencer promoting: Youtuber - Dallas Rushing. Also working on their support team , so obviously incentivized.
Dallas' background: some few years of posting legit quality content about Crypto space. Also previously promoted Digipulse (defunct) and XYO network.
Twitter: looks legit, no sock puppeting going on/fake promo tweets.
Support team: come across as down to earth, not scammy, typical 4chan/meme sort of people really.
Reddit: 1 promo post. 1 high karma person endorsed.

They have tech documents where it's claimed they pay close attention to vetting the projects in their pool.
And offering various levels of risk across their various planets.
Not sure how to validate their claims of vetting projects.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 06:57:17 AM

BurgerSwap, a popular decentralized finance protocol (DeFi) powered by the Binance smart chain, was hit by a flash credit attack that resulted in users losing $7.2 million. BurgerSwap claims that it will try to cover all the losses of its users.

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 07:19:52 AM

I found a DeFi project with an RSK network.
sovryn (https://live.sovryn.app/) this project is growing quite well and now it also has a lot of users.
SOV tokens have also been traded and can be staked there. but before deciding to join you better read and research it first.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2021, 07:26:35 AM

Found this project, PINKMOON

Currently at a dip, many whales take profit from it.

But take a look at their project; according to my research, they will launch a decentralized exchange called PinkSwap, and they recently launched their first IDO, PinkElon.
I'm not sure about their other project, but the fact that they've accomplished so much in such a short period of time is very promising.

Don't forget to DYOR and TAYOR, high-risk high reward guys so be careful investing if you're not good at committing.
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 08:44:49 AM

DeFi has really got aot of traction and success in the past 1 year with more and more projects entering the space. The assurance of getting passive income via liquidity mining and staking options are lucrative for any investor.

I never thought that the Bull season would last long like this. DeFi and NFTs have further taken crypto/blockchain to mainstream light.
DeFi is very accessible and Compatible for users without third parties which makes DeFi now a positive trend nowadays, and also easy to use with Smartphones through Trustwallet personal wallets, SafePal and Most of the DeFi applications accessed by connecting one of the Web3 wallets.

This mobile wallet has begun integrating various dApps browsers to facilitate connection with the DeFi application without having to leave the application if there are still transactions.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 12:08:15 PM

The hacker managed to withdraw $6.2 million from the Belt Finance platform built on the basis of the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) DeFi ecosystem, according to Igor Igamberdiev, a researcher at The Block https://twitter.com/FrankResearcher/status/1398772580602060804. Then he described the scheme that the hacker used:
1. The attacker took $385 million in BUSD on the PancakeSwap platform.
2. After that, he deposited $10 million in the bEllipsisBUSD strategy.
3. The hacker used $187 million in BUSD for the bVenusBUSD strategy and repeated these steps more than seven times.
4. Then he exchanged $190 million in BUSD for $169 million in USDT via the Ellipsis platform.
5. The attacker removed another BUSD from the bVenusBUSD strategy and exchanged $169 million in USDT for $189 million in BUSD using the Ellipsis platform.
6.Then he deposited the BUSD into the bVenusBUSD strategy.
7. In the end, the hacker repaid the instant loans and withdrew the profit.
All stolen busds were converted on the 1inch v3 platform to 2680 anyETH worth $6 million. Some of the funds were transferred to Ethereum. At the moment, 1463 ETH have not left the cross-chain bridge

Representatives of Belt Finance said that they are investigating the incident, preparing a compensation plan for the funds. The withdrawal of assets from BSC storage is suspended until the smart contract is updated.
https://twitter.com/BELT_Finance/status/1398804120731979776

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: