Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeFi Projects  (Read 3703 times)
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 01:35:50 PM

Community-managed decentralized exchange (DEX) EmiSwap has raised $104 million from an unnamed number of investors.https://cointelegraph.com/news/community-governed-dex-emiswap-raises-104m-in-private funding. EmiSwap also compensates users for 100% of the fees on the Ethereum network for any transactions with ESW. In the third quarter of 2021, the exchange plans to issue non-interchangeable tokens (NFT) called NFT Magic Cards to implement a gaming mechanism aimed at attracting new users to the platform
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 03:30:57 PM

The Swiss regulated cryptocurrency bank Sygnum has expanded its range of services, offering clients storage and trading of DeFi-project tokens. Sygnum added support for Aave, Aragon, Curve, Maker, Synthetix, Uniswap, and 1inch Network. https://www.insights.sygnum.com/post/sygnum-launches-first-phase-of-institutional-grade-access-to-decentralised-finance

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 03:39:17 PM

DeFi the WhaleFarm project is suspected of stealing $2.3 million from investors today the price of the token fell from $200 to $0.15 the project team deleted the official telegram group and twitter account, wait for statements about a hacker attack?

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 03:25:39 PM

In good news, the DeFi project Superfluid Finance has raised $9 million as part of a seed funding round led by the venture capital company Multicoin Capital. The startup was also supported by Semantic Ventures, DeFiance Capital, the head of Aave, Stani Kulechov, the founder of Messari, Ryan Selkis, and other investors.
The received funding will be used by Superfluid Finance to expand the staff and promote the solutions being developed. The project team will organize hackathons and launch a program of targeted grants.
You can read more here: https://medium.com/superfluid-blog/superfluid-raises-9m-to-build-the-real-time-finance-economy-988ed538def1

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 12:53:49 PM

Speaking at the REDeFiNE Tomorrow 2021 blockchain event, Dr. Arak Sutivong, CEO of SCB 10X, expressed the opinion that DeFi requires a regulatory framework for integration with the traditional finance industry, but the sector cannot be fully regulated.

DeFi by definition cannot be fully adjusted. Instead, it is worth developing a framework for integrating the sector with the rest of the financial ecosystem

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 11:31:59 AM

Buterin made a big speech at the EthCC Paris conference on DeFi issues, in which he called on the community not to stop the development of the ecosystem only in the DeFi space. According to the developer, non-financial scenarios represent "the most interesting part of the vision of general-purpose blockchains".

Brus123

Activity: 661
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 02:18:38 PM

i think the DeFi projects is like a time bomb waiting to explode and many people will be burnt by time, Yes DeFi is doing very well at this time but I just wish that people should not be so greedy and try to cash out when they can't and also be on the look out for scammers that will use the DeFi opportunity to scam people with fake projects

I disagree that all projects are scams and people lose money in them. Moreover, what do you really mean by defi projects? For example, DEXes are also defi projects, as I know, but I don't see any reasons why ordinary exchanges like 1inch and Quick swap can scam. On the other hand some defies can be really dangerous, but we can protect ourselves from real scams if we do careful research.

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 03:35:58 PM

The growth of the DEFI system in crypto is indeed very rapid and has a big influence on current market developments and is a pretty good decentralization market solution, besides DEFI's fame, of course many new projects have followed this step and entered the system so as to produce a good ecosystem in its development , and right now I'm still interested in the old DEFI project, namely swipe maybe with the wallet technology he has it will be a very good project in the future.
DeFi project have gone right now and many DeFi coin become shit with lower price, I think now the era with NFT gaming coin but still hype system where only exist few months and later will be the same like DeFi coin. Better if hold and buy on project coin not hold for long time because very risk for the future price could be dump suddenly.
Yes, market momentum seems to have shifted to the trend of NFT projects.
It's a shame that some of the big and popular DeFi projects have had to suffer a major downturn. just look at the sovryn project, the price is very low. but I'm sure, potential projects will be chosen by the market. those who are incompetent will be excluded from the market. Looking ahead, we will look at projects that are currently seriously developing their platform.
cryptobrzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 08:45:00 PM

The amount of new projects trying to ride the Defi project wave is so much, and a lot of them dont really provide a better solution compared to the already existing ptojects. Polkadot is still the major Defi project that i trust and really if you want to invest in this project that you are considering, then you should really do your extension research on it before deciding to invest in it or not

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
GaxviiBuss

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 10:05:50 PM

Recently Defi project dominate and thrive more, Brt is a good defi project that is currently selling second phase of ICO with the motive to launch into major exchange after the sales, its traded on pancake swap. We also have cook protocol and many other. Defi project lead in crypto world.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 01:19:17 AM

Last year's DeFi project most of them are now reaping up their rewards. Establishing some protocols to propel some of the important part of finance and building blocks to different financial products and services. Some of today's players just moved the level up and enhance or add some cool features that traditional finance would be impossible to implement.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 05:55:14 AM

The defi project is very good. In my opinion, all the gulas have been successful.
I think all these projects will go a long way one day.
defi Much stronger and what a lot better.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 05:03:49 PM

Startup Evrynet has raised $7 million to create a DeFi application aimed at institutional investors.The startup will use the raised funds to create the Evry. Finance application, which will provide the services of the exchange, the liquidity pool and the staking platform. https://cointelegraph.com/news/evrynet-s-7m-raise-highlights-institutional-appetite-for-defi  Here on the forum there is a thread of the bounty campaign conducted by Evrynet https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5354576.0

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 12:35:24 PM

The developer under the pseudonym DeFi Ted announced the closure of the peer-to-peer insurance market Cover Protocol and the related lending service Ruler.

"The decision to do this was not easy and is the final one made by the remaining team after reviewing the path of promotion due to the sudden departure of key developers," he wrote.

The author of the statement recommended that users withdraw assets as soon as possible. Against the background of the news about the closure, the COVER token fell by 18% per day, RULER-by 94%.

According to DeFi Ted, the assets in the reserves will be distributed among the holders of coins. He added that the user interface will be disabled.

"This is a payment for creditors. The founders, including me, will not participate in the distribution, " the developer wrote.  https://defited.medium.com/project-shutdown-cover-ruler-bb2df50e2a95
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 10:29:48 AM

It seems that China has found a replacement for the cryptocurrency mining exiled from the country. According to the investment company Sino Global Capital, China has begun to actively enter the NFT market, large companies and organizations such as Alibaba, Visual China Group, parent of TikTok ByteDance and others are already showing their interest.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 01:59:09 PM

Talking about the current situation, trends have definitely changed and many native tokens of DEFIes became shit coins. People are not very enthusiastic about Defi-projects now, so different platforms for staking and farming have low Total value locked, which means low demand. On the other hand, NFT-projects and games raise a lot of money on presales and so they are also popular.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 02:31:01 PM

All I have understands with regards this Defi project by staking your assets into its defi protocol and let it grow without risking like trading. And I think its not good for me because its make me bored unlike nft games thats could make you earn by just play. Make sure you choose a better and fit to your budget to invest, that we always say " Invest what you can afford to lose."
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 06:43:22 AM

Talking about the current situation, trends have definitely changed and many native tokens of DEFIes became shit coins. People are not very enthusiastic about Defi-projects now, so different platforms for staking and farming have low Total value locked, which means low demand. On the other hand, NFT-projects and games raise a lot of money on presales and so they are also popular.

Right, there are too many defi projects created in cryptocurrency even some of them are scam projects.
I think we better to buy some top coins which have real use case, Solana for example.
Currently, i am not interested in most DeFi projects anymore, just stick to a good coins such as bnb, sol, btc or eth.

rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 07:16:37 AM

Right, there are too many defi projects created in cryptocurrency even some of them are scam projects.
I think we better to buy some top coins which have real use case, Solana for example.
Currently, i am not interested in most DeFi projects anymore, just stick to a good coins such as bnb, sol, btc or eth.
Solana is best coin right now and better with hold it than try with new coin, I think for Defi coin have finish their moment and better try with bigger coin like solana, ethereum and bnb. Many hype coin just show up few months and not worth long term investment, maybe if you have money wait and hold only bigger altcoin above, BNB, ETH or Solana.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
evichi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 11:09:12 AM

Do not relax too much on DeFi projects, not all of them will be that good, remember that project team is the main reason why projects succeed or fail, every team behind every DeFi projects will be different, be smart and do your own research
Exactly, the team composition is what makes any project successful or not. 95% of the time, team strength and hard work goes along way to make project(s) successful. Though in few instances team members may wish to be anonymous and yet have a successful project.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: