Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good ICO vs Bad ICO  (Read 4352 times)
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 08:18:17 PM

Personally, sometimes I don't have time for checking them so I only depending who handling the campaign. I usually participate in those reputable ones because they will not handle a campaign that could possibly ruin their image right?
In fact, you trust an outside person to make a decision about the quality of the project, and if they made a mistake in their analysis, then who will you blame for the loss of your resources and time? If there is no time to analyze the project, the best solution is not to participate in ICO. After all, you can always buy on exchange.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 09:12:25 PM

For Newbie How check Which bounty program is good or which one is Scammed and i have heard that many good ICO still not launching there coins

There is no proper research on ICOs. Only a few ICO were successful. If we look at the history of ICOs in 2017, only 10% of them still survive. However, if the ICO project is actually carried out according to what is stated in the white paper, then the ICO project is more powerful than the IEO.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 05:58:20 AM

For Newbie How check Which bounty program is good or which one is Scammed and i have heard that many good ICO still not launching there coins

Team should be known, not anonymous people. Circulating supply shouldn't be so high considering the price. Team should't hold a huge amount of coins/tokens. They should be locked for a long time. github should be active.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 07:53:40 AM

Team should be known, not anonymous people. Circulating supply shouldn't be so high considering the price. Team should't hold a huge amount of coins/tokens. They should be locked for a long time. github should be active.

There are projects that teams are anonymous but they also experience success, most projects that have anonymous teams are also those who are promoting anonymity, one example is https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/.

It was so hype in the past and offers great reward for bounty hunters.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 08:38:02 AM

ICO it will only be good depending in your thoughts and sight or belief. But nowadays, it's very hard to determine if the ICO is bad or not.
Because, as we all know there are lot of scammers that has been arise now here in this field of business. So, if you find a good ico lucky for you but if not, it will be too bad for you.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 08:52:18 AM

There is no proper research on ICOs. Only a few ICO were successful. If we look at the history of ICOs in 2017, only 10% of them still survive. However, if the ICO project is actually carried out according to what is stated in the white paper, then the ICO project is more powerful than the IEO.
talking about this year and the past 2 is indeed,Yet back in 2017 when ICO are Booming we cannot deny that many of us here made a great profit from it.
I remember the days when i love investing in ICO that i believe will bring me good return and luckily for all those who have i Joined make me proud of earning.
But when the 2018 year comes?thats the start when ICO starts fooling people and another lucky for me because that same year when i stopped investing instead i Bought the top currencies in which some of them still remains in my wallet after the great dump in the mid of 2018.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 12:50:29 PM

Just do a research, research and research. This is the only way to determine which bounty program are good and which one is bad. You need to look even the smallest details on that project on that way it will gives you  more informations and understanding about the project. After your research the next is your own evaluation and judgment about the project. and last is your own decision whether you leave it or take it.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 01:15:40 PM

I saw a lot of bad ICO which means the bounty project also is failed or the worst of that is people scam also and that is the investors plus the participants who waste their time in promoting that project. Once people see the project is ICO most of them are not believe which is good but hunters and investors still try to the ICO project and bounty even it is dangerous.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 02:26:43 PM

In every token sale that's coming in, ICO, IEO, DEFI, or any kind of project token sale there will always be good and bad ones. So as investors we need to do our part, DO OUR OWN RESEARCH on every project we are investing in. Don't just rely on how hype is the promotion of the project. Check the website, whitepaper, roadmap, tokenomics, team members, and so on. Join also their community and make a discussion there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: