Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:34:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it just me or there are others who have same thoughts?  (Read 1305 times)
hwteeer

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 08:27:10 PM

Nope, I wouldn't say so. I am only having 2 or 3 most attractive ones I am following. And latest discovery I would definitely recommend everyone to have a look at - Centric Foundation. Have you already heard of such a solution? Cause you know, in here guys are setting entirely new standards on the industry

Centric? Hmm, it seems that I haven't heard of such a platform before, can you please provide more details on what the solution stays for?
witbla

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 08:27:56 PM

Centric? Hmm, it seems that I haven't heard of such a platform before, can you please provide more details on what the solution stays for?

Centric is a web 3.0-based payment network composed of two digital tokens that promote stability, incentivize structure for early adopters, and safely store value. The exchange between the two tokens is governed by a decentralized smart contract and a self-regulating protocol. But you should better Google guys to check out more on what they are bringing
orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 10:24:43 PM

It is not only you that have that kind of thoughts. I'm always surprised because some bounty project will be doing well in the exchange but once they announce the distribution of the tokens for bounty hunters you will see the rate at which the value of the token dump. Actually, this happens to most of the bounty project which means that the dumping of the value in exchange is inevitable.

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 01:08:00 AM

basically dump are inevitable. this all applies to all new projects, whether he has a bounty campaign or not. don't think only bounty participants are disadvantaged, try to think of investors too. the main reason for dumps is that one of them is a sales bonus when pre-ico or private-sales are too large. investors who buy when tokensales will get a loss before they get a profit. and sometimes there are also some devs who deliberately dump in the market just to get more money.

so basically all who contribute are disadvantaged. just because devs want their tokens to sell more, they use bad methods

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 07:05:40 PM

Yeah, it wasn't just you have that kind of thought. Me too but there is nothing you can do about it. At best, you need to choose a good bounty that even when it loses value, your reward still worthwhile of the time you have spent.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 07:29:01 PM

I think all bounty hunters know it and see it, of course you can hold, but it not sure will raise someday, but you need salary now... I think need to pay hunters only in stable coins, it will be honest
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 08:36:25 PM

in my opinion it is part of the team's strategy to attract investors, bounty hunters can't do anything about it, they can only hold or sell it cheaply

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Idrix1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 08:55:09 PM

Is it just me or others think same way? I mean are listed bounties intentionally using bounty campaigns to create hype and before the bounty is over they dump part the tokens making it lose value and make bounty hunters share what's left??? I'm kinda confused with bounty projects that are trading

Well, due to volatility of the entire market, dump is common to every coin/token, it might be from the devs or from other market factors. I know it oftens feel like token dumps before bounty distribution but we've actually seen some that kept a good price till bounty tokens were distributed and that's why we cant generalize. As a hunter, expecting either dump or profitable price should be at the back of your mind
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 09:46:51 PM

I understand why you feel this way, like the developers wants to gain the attention of investors during the promotion then sell off,funny though. Normally, the intention of bounty campaign is to create awareness not for dumping purpose but no matter how good a project is, a time will come when it will dump and as long as it's a good project is will gain value again,so it's good to invest your time in doing good projects, they might not have much value presently but with time it's value will increase.

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 09:52:20 PM

Yes, looking at a few bounties I also feel the same. Even the project not fails, after a certain period of five o six months, we realize that the price is too low and thus we haven't got anything. Also, bounty payments are getting delayed so we can not ride on selling on higher priced boats.

ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 10:08:17 PM

Is it just me or others think same way? I mean are listed bounties intentionally using bounty campaigns to create hype and before the bounty is over they dump part the tokens making it lose value and make bounty hunters share what's left??? I'm kinda confused with bounty projects that are trading

I think this is only explaining that bounty hunters are not the main reason for dump in token price. Shamefully most of the project cant defend the dump in price. In most case excessive bonuses and team mopping of bitcoin from sale order dumps the price, especially for token without use case. I believe a good project can recover from any dump especially with use case and no scam, I wish token held by team should be reduced in coming projects.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 10:41:28 PM

There are many reasons why this may be happening, it is possible that smart investors are aware of when a bounty campaign is going to end and they decide to sell their coins before bounty hunters have the chance to do so because as we know most  bounty hunters are not really interested in holding their coins long term and will dump their coins as soon as they get them, so it is possible investors in such coins are doing this in order to protect themselves from the dump they know it is coming anyway.
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 11:13:29 PM

I could be wrong for my decision but I started to hate listed exchange campaign. I have so many points both point are very strong. Listed campaign allocation is always lower than any others campaign. Already listed and don't need to care about the bounty hunters. These coins price is always dump before the distribution of bounty. Even development process is also slow.
Refrumatrix

Activity: 301
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 01:59:10 AM

It can't be all of them, some have better value than the other, if the token is good enough and it loses value after bounty ends then keep it for some time it's possible there will be recovery later, you should make sure you promote projects with good use case

vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 02:06:59 AM

I believe that listed bointy projects has to do about djmping right away it's price value adter the project duration. This is inevitable and commonly happens to many bounty projects that are already listed, itnis because of many sell right away their tokens so the volume and price varies and result to decreasing of it's price.

Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2020, 02:22:41 AM

It can't be all of them, some have better value than the other, if the token is good enough and it loses value after bounty ends then keep it for some time it's possible there will be recovery later, you should make sure you promote projects with good use case

Like 5% of these coins/tokens? Though it's a free money from bounty but when you see a good value from it, why hesitate to sell it? Promoting good projects ain't guaranteed as well, since failure is always lurking around the corner.
I have seen so many ICO's before specially in 2017 and 2018, almost all of them were just being pumped and dumped immediately, while at the same time exit scam are so rampant.
Psynthax

Activity: 2338
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 02:34:37 AM

I could be wrong for my decision but I started to hate listed exchange campaign. I have so many points both point are very strong. Listed campaign allocation is always lower than any others campaign. Already listed and don't need to care about the bounty hunters. These coins price is always dump before the distribution of bounty. Even development process is also slow.
Well there are indeed some that's like that. They tend to allocate less because they think that their coin is already have the fame and probably just need a little bit more promotion. But hunters should be alright with that because we can just move to other campaign and seeking the one with promising future even though it could waste our time which is very unfortunate.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 02:41:04 AM

Yes, looking at a few bounties I also feel the same. Even the project not fails, after a certain period of five o six months, we realize that the price is too low and thus we haven't got anything. Also, bounty payments are getting delayed so we can not ride on selling on higher priced boats.
I think almost everyone is aware of this. Some developers always dump before their coins are dumped by investors or bounty hunters. they might do this so that they keep a lot of cash. however, some projects look like they don't take care of the project when the coins are listed, even dumping gradually. however, I hope that there is a way to overcome this problem.
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 06:36:12 AM

I think almost everyone is aware of this. Some developers always dump before their coins are dumped by investors or bounty hunters. they might do this so that they keep a lot of cash. however, some projects look like they don't take care of the project when the coins are listed, even dumping gradually. however, I hope that there is a way to overcome this problem.
You're right. This is one of the main reasons why a lot of people stop joining bounty campaigns. Bounty hunters deserve the right to choose either to keep or sell the tokens. If a developer dumps their coin right after paying the reward, it proves that they don't actually have a specific and active plan for the projects. It's most likely end up in scam!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 07:01:45 AM

I think you are half right and half wrong, some listed projects that run bounties loses value but some projects that are trading and decide to run bounty Campaign can add more value after bounty ends, it's not something to debates on because it's vice versa, depending on how good the listed project is actually

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: