Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:29:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRS] Groestlcoin | 1st to activate Segwit & Taproot  (Read 557981 times)
Cryptopeer

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:12:38 PM

Roadmap coming soon SmileySmiley
A lot of people ask for it during the AMA
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Temporel

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:54:34 AM

I live in Hong Kong, can I participate in the ICO?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1268864;sa=showPosts
M0ndialu

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 02:14:45 AM

what speed have: 280x, 7970, 7950 on GROESTL ?  Huh

Toxec

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:06:44 AM

280x - 21Mhs using custom .bin
coins1234

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:38:06 PM

Tbh, like many have said, the technology behind the blockchain is the future not the actual crytocurrencies themselves. Cryptocurrencies will keep rising in the short term, but eventually there will be a MASSIVE drop....perhaps even to zero. This is almost certain to occur in my opinion.

Governments have 2 tools to maintain economic stability, monetary and fiscal policy. If bitcoin was to become more important than fiat currency, then the gov loses it's monetary policy- this will NEVER happen, it is too important.

Governments don't have to outright ban cryptocurrencies, they merely have to release a state endorsed digital currency regulated by the central bank. This renders private currencies void....

Only currencies that make active uses of the blockchain technology for services eg Ethereum/Lisk will survive. Most of the growth in alt coins is sheer speculation nothing else.
johnp12

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:24:02 PM

why such a drop in price? should we be worried for us holding?
The Frisian
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:00:10 PM

rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:35:45 PM

I am not your psychologist. So if you do not trust or if you hesitate, it's because you do not trust your investment.

In this case I advise you to study the projects and invest accordingly.

Personally I bought at $ 0.55 and $ 0.67 to be precise, and I will not sell.

My analysis and my vision of things makes me trust in this investment, the rest I do not care. Smiley

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:47:50 AM

Free Price Alert of Groestlcoin on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/groestlcoin/price_alert

TRexMcStubyArms

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:31:12 AM

I am not your psychologist. So if you do not trust or if you hesitate, it's because you do not trust your investment.

In this case I advise you to study the projects and invest accordingly.

Personally I bought at $ 0.55 and $ 0.67 to be precise, and I will not sell.

My analysis and my vision of things makes me trust in this investment, the rest I do not care. Smiley

I have to admit, it would be nice to know why it's been tanking.  A 17% drop in a day is a little depressing.  Are people just pump dumping or is there some bad news floating around?
jayblues1337

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:17:59 PM

you should all dump your coins before these baikal x10s come out and mess your whole coin up im pretty sure that asic can mine this coin im not spreading fud just trying to make people aware
jackielove4u

Activity: 608
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:35:52 PM

you should all dump your coins before these baikal x10s come out and mess your whole coin up im pretty sure that asic can mine this coin im not spreading fud just trying to make people aware

Stop spreading FUD
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2336088.msg23820910#msg23820910

PGP fingerprint: 287A E4CA 1187 C68C 08B4  9CB2 D11B D4F3 3F1D B499
rakec
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:10:51 PM

I have 810 GRS in this moment and mining until I get at least 1000 of them.
After that hold for 2 years Smiley
ETH had same price before 2 years like GRS have now...
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:16:53 AM

always i maintain btc if have no need for crisis balance.  bitcoin cost regularly increase up and up. so always you can preserve your bitcoin.

Tee hee: this seems to be some auto-translator thing, guys. This is the third ANN thread I've seen them on. The recent posts -- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525926.5000 -- is the give-away:

'I would suggest you to definitely wager your money in synthetic cleverness exchanger.'

[Disclaimer: I hold enormous amounts of synthetic cleverness exchanger.]
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:26:23 AM

Tbh, like many have said, the technology behind the blockchain is the future not the actual crytocurrencies themselves. Cryptocurrencies will keep rising in the short term, but eventually there will be a MASSIVE drop....perhaps even to zero. This is almost certain to occur in my opinion.

Governments have 2 tools to maintain economic stability, monetary and fiscal policy. If bitcoin was to become more important than fiat currency, then the gov loses it's monetary policy- this will NEVER happen, it is too important.

Governments don't have to outright ban cryptocurrencies, they merely have to release a state endorsed digital currency regulated by the central bank. This renders private currencies void....

Only currencies that make active uses of the blockchain technology for services eg Ethereum/Lisk will survive. Most of the growth in alt coins is sheer speculation nothing else.

'Governments don't have to outright ban cryptocurrencies, they merely have to release a state endorsed digital currency regulated by the central bank. This renders private currencies void.... '

Nuh! If one is avidly following the economic theory of the GFC -- I have been since January, 2008, when oil hit $100 a barrel -- you understand that the 'debasement' of fiat currencies is what's keeping the show on the road.

So, indeed, when Guvvy Coin is launched, plenty of folks will be attracted to it . . .

initially.

But it won't take long for them to understand that an 'e-fiat' can be debased in exactly the same manner as a fiat currency. Then they'll realise that 'hard-capped currencies' are safe-havens.

And that's exactly why the term 'safe haven' came into use about a year ago.

Us long-timer geeks thought that mass adoption would follow early adoption; but no: Wall Street figured it out before Main Street, and has start pouring money into viable instruments . . . like GRS.
coins1234

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:02:25 PM

'Governments don't have to outright ban cryptocurrencies, they merely have to release a state endorsed digital currency regulated by the central bank. This renders private currencies void.... '

Nuh! If one is avidly following the economic theory of the GFC -- I have been since January, 2008, when oil hit $100 a barrel -- you understand that the 'debasement' of fiat currencies is what's keeping the show on the road.

So, indeed, when Guvvy Coin is launched, plenty of folks will be attracted to it . . .

initially.

But it won't take long for them to understand that an 'e-fiat' can be debased in exactly the same manner as a fiat currency. Then they'll realise that 'hard-capped currencies' are safe-havens.

Us long-timer geeks thought that mass adoption would follow early adoption; but no: Wall Street figured it out before Main Street, and has start pouring money into viable instruments . . . like GRS.

The whole point is that if a state backed "e fiat" currency is released it will be debased periodically pending on the strength of the economy, that is the nature of monetary policy. Monetary policy is a major economic tool used to stabilise economies, governments are never ever going to give it up.

Countries vary considerably in terms of economic structure, a one policy fits all eg bitcoin, is unworkable. You merely have to look at the euro crises to see the issues countries like Greece/Spain have had in dealing with their inability to control their own interest rate. A one policy fits all will be very hard if not impossible to achieve. In addition a lack of regulation and cooperation in a decentralised currency system, pretty much makes it unworkable on a large scale.

I fail to see your point regarding oil. An efficient independent central bank is tasked with keeping inflation at stable levels. This means either increasing or decreasing the interest rate. In a nutshell, that is all a central bank really does.

A low level of inflation is usually seen as optimal in an efficient economy. By definition, this means by holding fiat currency, inflation will gradually reduce it's purchasing power. If this is a problem, then invest in instruments that nullify inflation eg stocks/shares/commodities.

To end on this, a currency is used to purchase things. Right now speculation makes up the bulk of all the value in cryptocurrencies. The moment private cryptos go mainstream...if they ever....they will be shutdown. It will be like a cliff drop on the price, people will lose millions. No one believes in a bubble till it bursts, but mark my words it will. Only invest in cryptos what you can afford to lose. Makes the gains now, because the end is coming.
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:28:57 PM

initially.

The whole point is that if a state backed "e fiat" currency is released it will be debased periodically pending on the strength of the economy, that is the nature of monetary policy. Monetary policy is a major economic tool used to stabilise economies, governments are never ever going to give it up.

Countries vary considerably in terms of economic structure, a one policy fits all eg bitcoin, is unworkable. You merely have to look at the euro crises to see the issues countries like Greece/Spain have had in dealing with their inability to control their own interest rate. A one policy fits all will be very hard if not impossible to achieve. In addition a lack of regulation and cooperation in a decentralised currency system, pretty much makes it unworkable on a large scale.

I fail to see your point regarding oil. An efficient independent central bank is tasked with keeping inflation at stable levels. This means either increasing or decreasing the interest rate. In a nutshell, that is all a central bank really does.

A low level of inflation is usually seen as optimal in an efficient economy. By definition, this means by holding fiat currency, inflation will gradually reduce it's purchasing power. If this is a problem, then invest in instruments that nullify inflation eg stocks/shares/commodities.

To end on this, a currency is used to purchase things. Right now speculation makes up the bulk of all the value in cryptocurrencies. The moment private cryptos go mainstream...if they ever....they will be shutdown. It will be like a cliff drop on the price, people will lose millions. No one believes in a bubble till it bursts, but mark my words it will. Only invest in cryptos what you can afford to lose. Makes the gains now, because the end is coming.

Well, it's been so nice of you to drop in and tell us how useless our project is. You have a lovely day.
coins1234

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:13:03 PM

initially.

Well, it's been so nice of you to drop in and tell us how useless our project is. You have a lovely day.

The technology behind your project is very useful, the actual coin as a means of currency is not. All I am saying is that there will be a day of correction in  the future. good day sir.
pakito

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:30:51 AM

GRS is a nice coin, transactions are fast.
This coin is one of undervalued coin. Love what devs team have done.
rakec
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:14:04 AM

If GRS have just better marketing part, price would be much much higher...
They need some kind of software like Easy Miner VTC have.
To make it closer to any not trained miner.

Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: