Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CARBONCOIN: The Completely Carbon Neutral Cryptocurrency  (Read 76004 times)
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:51:54 PM

"Important Announcement!

Due to very low volume and lack of good userbase, Crypto-Trade has decided to shutdown permanently due to inability to cover its expenditures on rented servers , staff salary and site promotion. All the users are requested to withdraw their funds within 48 hours.The site will continue to process pending withdrawals till our private wallet is empty. The site will go offline on 29th January 6:00 UTC."

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
axismundi (OP)

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 02:12:21 AM

Well done Zebedee! Great updating. Swisscex is our major exchange, good volume but not much left to buy at these levels!

digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 01:51:58 AM

Well done Zebedee! Great updating. Swisscex is our major exchange, good volume but not much left to buy at these levels!

Just a warning to everyone about coins-e.com, they seemed to be up to old tricks and are either using a different wallet to handle withdraws which is sending on forked chain for withdrawals and/or are scamming again and keeping the coins while giving a fake tx id.  

I sent carboncoin here a few days ago from Crypto-trade, they arrived and were credited to my account very fast, so Coinse is receiving on correct chain the deposits.  A day later i decided to withdraw my coins. Coins-e provided a txid after confiming the withdraw but my coins never arrive and the tx can not be found on the carbon blockchain explorer.

This is my original deposit to Coins-e, coins have not been moved. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/carbon/tx.dws?bb54c955167400e76812c0da9b50363e87d76906d8443c3e31d1fffd683e0b56.htm

this is the txid they gave after i withdrew, notice it shows confirmations on coinse site but is not on block explorer and i have not received my coins
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/carbon/search.dws?q=853b87a32ec759c73357cc4100a469fc243195a60cb235ccc0efcbc612dd5218

Contacted their support but its been ignored.

Anyway just a warning to others, its my own fault for thinking coins-e might have changed since the redesign Sad  
I also noticed they have showing incorrectly their 24hr trade volume, it been set to mislead people by showing the total all time volume traded there, bt a look at the charts tells a different story.  Undecided

On the positive side they must believe carboncoin is worth stealing to behave like this as I was able to withdraw a small amount of acoin from there.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 12:45:19 PM

iv had BIG problems with coins-e in the past!! Took me 6 months or more t get 2 BTCs back they sent too the wrong address! Did get it in the end though! Dont think they are intentional scammers, just very poor service!!

Tried to withdraw 50,000,000 Carbon from Crypto-trade  on 28th, never gt sent then on 29th they have a message saying back in 6 months or something email us!!!  They did have a notice saying people could withdraw until public wallets were empty!!!!!  & 48 hours notice to close down is absolutely ridiculous. NOT impressed!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:24:44 PM

anyone notice how the day after Crypto-trade shuts down with everyones Carboncoin that was still on there, theres suddenly 7 BTCs worth for sale on 2 sats on Swisscex, most theres ever been!!! Coincidence?Huh?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 04:06:26 PM

iv had BIG problems with coins-e in the past!! Took me 6 months or more t get 2 BTCs back they sent too the wrong address! Did get it in the end though! Dont think they are intentional scammers, just very poor service!!

Tried to withdraw 50,000,000 Carbon from Crypto-trade  on 28th, never gt sent then on 29th they have a message saying back in 6 months or something email us!!!  They did have a notice saying people could withdraw until public wallets were empty!!!!!  & 48 hours notice to close down is absolutely ridiculous. NOT impressed!
From experience with other coins that have extreme high coin count,  i kept my withdrawals to 7 digits and no decimals to try and avoid problems. eg 5,000,000 or 9,999,999.  Also if wallet as too many inputs and tried to use them all to fullfill a withdraw/spend, it can become a stuck/0 confirm tx, because it goes over the byte size limit for transaction.
I would suggest email them if you haven't already,  I had no issues with Carbon there and i was buying carbon/btc on CT throughout this 48 hour period incase the BTC hot wallets became empty (they were refilled later in the day, as i received sm pending withdrawals later on).  I'm still waiting on some last day withdrawals from CT (UTC, VIA, USD, EUR, BTC) so hopefully those will be handled soon.

anyone notice how the day after Crypto-trade shuts down with everyones Carboncoin that was still on there, theres suddenly 7 BTCs worth for sale on 2 sats on Swisscex, most theres ever been!!! Coincidence?Huh?

I am prob one of those orders on swiss-cex as i withdrew and sold some of my carbon there while keeping the balance which i intend to send to my wallet later. Spread my withdraws to the different exchanges to reduce the risk as they are all new and unfamiliar to me. (had 3 wallets running in background, so a 4th was not possible at that time). I'm suprised more people didnt opt to withdraw their altcoins instead of dumping for btc and ltc, given that these wallets are likely to be emptied first.  I noticed there was a lot sell off of carbon and other alts on CT, and some of my buys were filled relatively fast allowing me to sell some on swisscex at 1 satoshi and get some of bitcoin spent on CT back via carbon less fees of course.  In this situation Carbon really proved itself as a fast and efficient method to transfer value here.  Now i'm holding onto the extra carbon i have from CT and hoping more exchanges consider adding this coin.  For me the only thing that went wrong in all this coins-e.  I thought they had new owners and could be relied upon now, but seems not :\

+1 for using SwissCex, so far I am impressed as seems to be a well designed up and coming exchange, will prob start trading there more. Smiley

BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:11:46 PM

That is not an coincidence , there is something going on.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:43:23 AM

yeah sent crypto-trade 2 emails asking whats going on and can i have my CARBON, both ignored

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
axismundi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 08:11:52 AM

@zebedee/digit Please let me know as soon as you hear any resolution from coins-e - if nothing within a week I will remove them from the official exchange list on the website.

Regarding crypto-trade, in the closing few hours I could only see some 30M coins for sale up the ladder, so am not immediately inclined to suggest foul play. The increased offers at 2s could be a response to the fact that someone took out all of the 2s coins the other day, so they are starting to trade.

Please keep me informed of any resolutions to these issues as soon as they occur.

In this situation Carbon really proved itself as a fast and efficient method to transfer value here.  Now i'm holding onto the extra carbon i have from CT and hoping more exchanges consider adding this coin.
Transfer of value is the aim of the game. We are days away from a beta of 0.9.3 with some custom security features. When this new version goes live (1-2 weeks) I will contact the remaining major exchanges to get listed there.

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:33:24 PM

Well crypto-trade have disappeared with 70,000,000 of my CARBON, all orders cancelled and withdrawl requested 24 hours before they shut up shop and no response to my emails as yet. Not very promising!! As fr Coins-e iv had problems with their new site, my carbon orders dont show in orders or balance, only sign is my BTC balance 'on hold' in balances. I brought this up with their support then realised it was ok in Chrome just not in safari. Now it is doing this in Safari, Chrome and Firefox!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:36:31 PM

Transfer of value is the aim of the game. We are days away from a beta of 0.9.3 with some custom security features. When this new version goes live (1-2 weeks) I will contact the remaining major exchanges to get listed there.

sounds good  Smiley look forward to trying it out. Yeah would be very good to get on to 1 or 2 big exchanges, trex or cryptsy!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
ronald98

Activity: 314

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:40:52 PM

Well crypto-trade have disappeared with 70,000,000 of my CARBON, all orders cancelled and withdrawl requested 24 hours before they shut up shop and no response to my emails as yet. Not very promising!! As fr Coins-e iv had problems with their new site, my carbon orders dont show in orders or balance, only sign is my BTC balance 'on hold' in balances. I brought this up with their support then realised it was ok in Chrome just not in safari. Now it is doing this in Safari, Chrome and Firefox!!!

Someone says they will reopen CT after 3 months, but I'm dubious about it.

Yes!! Fingers crossed!!

Announcement Update!

There has been a slight change in our closure procedure.Instead of closing CT forever, we have decided to reopen CT after 3 months with a completely new development team and management staff.Till then your balance will remain with us if not withdrawn by 29th Jan.

The new management team will contact all users and shareholders in near future.Feel free to contact us at ctnewteam@crypto-trade.com.Thank you for understanding.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:44:10 PM

Someone says they will reopen CT after 3 months, but I'm dubious about it.

Yes!! Fingers crossed!!

Announcement Update!

There has been a slight change in our closure procedure.Instead of closing CT forever, we have decided to reopen CT after 3 months with a completely new development team and management staff.Till then your balance will remain with us if not withdrawn by 29th Jan.

The new management team will contact all users and shareholders in near future.Feel free to contact us at ctnewteam@crypto-trade.com.Thank you for understanding.

Yeah there was Twitter Chatter about them being bailed out last minute by some VC

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
arandy

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:46:36 AM

Anyone know why the wallet isn't making any connections anymore?
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 11:03:47 AM

21:32:47

getpeerinfo

21:32:47

[
{
"addr" : "54.186.33.252:9350",
"addrlocal" : "219.90.234.171:9350",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1424084451,
"lastrecv" : 1424084451,
"bytessent" : 12149,
"bytesrecv" : 118038,
"conntime" : 1424070406,
"pingtime" : 0.00000000,
"version" : 70002,
"subver" : "/Carbon:0.9.1/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 295971,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "54.85.71.51:44099",
"bytessent" : 121338,
"bytesrecv" : 22333,
"conntime" : 1424071141,
"inbound" : true,
"startingheight" : 295977,
},
{
"addr" : "203.20.114.252:9350",
"lastrecv" : 1424084423,
"bytessent" : 16158,
"bytesrecv" : 128821,
"conntime" : 1424072885,
"startingheight" : 296002,
"banscore" : 0,
"syncnode" : true
},
{
"addr" : "92.222.38.197:9350",
"lastrecv" : 1424084452,
"bytessent" : 100413,
"bytesrecv" : 145603,
"conntime" : 1424072897,
"startingheight" : 296003,
},
{
"addr" : "68.185.188.91:9350",
"bytessent" : 105685,
"bytesrecv" : 136040,
"conntime" : 1424072914,
"startingheight" : 296003,
},
{
"addr" : "144.76.64.123:9350",
"bytessent" : 95546,
"bytesrecv" : 147328,
"conntime" : 1424072937,
"startingheight" : 296004,
},
{
"addr" : "78.46.22.103:9350",
"lastsend" : 1424084452,
"bytessent" : 115484,
"bytesrecv" : 146919,
"conntime" : 1424072944,
"startingheight" : 296004,
},
{
"addr" : "178.62.170.139:9350",
"bytessent" : 118165,
"bytesrecv" : 124087,
"conntime" : 1424073253,
"startingheight" : 296006,
},
{
"addr" : "188.80.172.152:61658",
"bytessent" : 63645,
"bytesrecv" : 108932,
"conntime" : 1424073602,
"version" : 60001,
"subver" : "/Carbon:0.7.0/",
"startingheight" : 296011,
},
{
"addr" : "130.211.140.120:43705",
"bytessent" : 108467,
"bytesrecv" : 74097,
"conntime" : 1424074913,
"version" : 60001,
"subver" : "/Carbon:0.6.3/",
"startingheight" : 296028,
},
{
"addr" : "144.76.239.66:39223",
"bytessent" : 81137,
"bytesrecv" : 92187,
"conntime" : 1424074975,
"startingheight" : 296029,
}
]

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
arandy

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 11:42:15 AM

The android wallet seems to work just fine.
To bad i can't find a trading site that actually has a working wallet.
Swisscex has blocked verything it seems and so does coins-e
axismundi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 03:49:35 PM

Have contacted swisscex awaiting response. In the meantime other wallets/clients appear to be working with no drama. Those looking to purchase a decent holding of coins, to sit on for the exciting things happening next, should contact carb-e on skype or over the phone, they will be able to facilitate any reasonable purchase - they are also fully up to speed with what is happening just around the corner.

We're in beta with our next upgrade to be released within the next fortnight or so.

axismundi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 09:43:36 AM

https:///dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/89770849/Carboncoinwallet.rar

@s88bd Can you introduce yourself please? Feel free to drop me a direct message if you want to have a proper conversation too. Beware strangers posting links...

Head to www.carboncoin.cc for the latest wallet and if that doesn't connect straight away try doing an "addnode" from the console - type help in "help->debug window-> console", I believe oldminer listed his nodes on the previous page of this thread.

An up to date nodelist will be included in the next release.

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:59:53 AM

https:///dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/89770849/Carboncoinwallet.rar

@s88bd Can you introduce yourself please? Feel free to drop me a direct message if you want to have a proper conversation too. Beware strangers posting links...

Head to www.carboncoin.cc for the latest wallet and if that doesn't connect straight away try doing an "addnode" from the console - type help in "help->debug window-> console", I believe oldminer listed his nodes on the previous page of this thread.

An up to date nodelist will be included in the next release.

Nice. Pretty sure we're going to the moon with this one Smiley

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 09:25:17 AM

WARNING malware/trojan wallet link

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7bfc24cc88b4771f1087eafc898c5bdaa3a8feca85607d7e5cca9ec0c3ffd4ef/analysis/1424251330/

reported user and negative trust placed

Official Carboncoin here http://carboncoin.cc/ and here https://github.com/carboncointrust/CarboncoinCore

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: