Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:30:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CARBONCOIN: The Completely Carbon Neutral Cryptocurrency  (Read 76004 times)
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:29:03 PM

Dev wont even link an exchange, just more crap out of his mouth.

the exchanges are linked at the front of this ann. , Comkort and coins-e at the moment.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
DemetriusAstroBlack

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:17:32 PM

24hr vol on only exchange that is working out of the ones listed has a vol only worth pennies.  Sad .  Dump it while you can.  Show us some new pictures of the Phony Forest!

Tip me BTC: 1MQ3JmX3xsnQqwEu7MB75GwxMtzKxJm4ha
axismundi (OP)

Activity: 407

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 05:16:03 AM

join us at http://www.carboncointalk.org where this individual would have been banned a long time ago. The saplings whose offsets were devoted to the project are growing I assume, on the land in Hampshire which i posted about at the beginning.

You'll notice that I've removed the forest from the media. This was done after having a conversation with an earth scientist who convinced me to focus on new saplings rather than those that had been put down anyway whether the carbon sequestered by them had been committed to what we are doing or not.

That is the focus of the Carboncoin Trust which controls the environmental wallet which can be seen on the Carboncoin blockchain as still having all of the coins in it donated over the past year. Proceeds from the coins in this wallet will be subject to complete transparency as I have maintained from the beginning.

kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:08:03 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 03:43:11 PM by kultus

I DO NOT BELIEVE IN CLOAK AND DAGGER, CENSORSHIP ETC, I believe crypto should be transparent, in light of that I have chose to share all this with the carbon coin community, I once put my name on the line for this guy and the coin as I trusted him, but not anymore .. have at ... I'm out

http://revolution-green.com/carboncoin-thegreenwaytopay/    <<--- written by Axismundi's right hand man Ken (you would know him here as Revgreen) ... enjoy

My effort at trying to get him to admit some truths ... not going to happen, they want to pump this coin up and sell out their holdings no matter who gets hurt even their own followers from other parts of the internet .... I screenshotted my whole attempt at getting Ken to admit some things but it resulted in him banning me from commenting on one of the sites he writes articles for and furthermore the ass is getting pats on the back from some people for "the way he handled himself"  funny they can only see his comment after he deleted all his abuse towards me. Thankfully the other mods of the site are taking this quite seriously, otherwise it might have had detrimental effects on that community as a whole from his greed.

I knew this man in real life, had him do work for us, which he never did but was paid, claimed he wasn't, then claimed it wasn't enough ... it's all gone to shit, my dream of having a website for Alternative energy researchers to work in real time with each other over a video platform gone, the money for the project gone, the man paid to do it (Ken) Gone ...

http://s1251.photobucket.com/user/DesertExperimenter/library/ Sorry it's not in true order yet I will work on that

http://s1251.photobucket.com/user/DesertExperimenter/library/Carbon%20Coin%20scam now in true order sorry about that

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:41:39 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 07:46:24 PM by Zebedee23

I DO NOT BELIEVE IN CLOAK AND DAGGER, CENSORSHIP ETC, I believe crypto should be transparent, in light of that I have chose to share all this with the carbon coin community, I once put my name on the line for this guy and the coin as I trusted him, but not anymore .. have at ... I'm out

http://revolution-green.com/carboncoin-thegreenwaytopay/    <<--- written by Axismundi's right hand man Ken (you would know him here as Revgreen) ... enjoy

My effort at trying to get him to admit some truths ... not going to happen, they want to pump this coin up and sell out their holdings no matter who gets hurt even their own followers from other parts of the internet .... I screenshotted my whole attempt at getting Ken to admit some things but it resulted in him banning me from commenting on one of the sites he writes articles for and furthermore the ass is getting pats on the back from some people for "the way he handled himself"  funny they can only see his comment after he deleted all his abuse towards me. Thankfully the other mods of the site are taking this quite seriously, otherwise it might have had detrimental effects on that community as a whole from his greed.

I knew this man in real life, had him do work for us, which he never did but was paid, claimed he wasn't, then claimed it wasn't enough ... it's all gone to shit, my dream of having a website for Alternative energy researchers to work in real time with each other over a video platform gone, the money for the project gone, the man paid to do it (Ken) Gone ...

http://s1251.photobucket.com/user/DesertExperimenter/library/ Sorry it's not in true order yet I will work on that

http://s1251.photobucket.com/user/DesertExperimenter/library/Carbon%20Coin%20scam now in true order sorry about that

Sounds like you had some sort of deal with the owner of rev-green witch fell through and now you got sour grapes. Rev-green is not the dev for carboncoin and is a supporter of carboncoin as are many people for very good reasons. The conversation you linked just makes you look like a cry baby and doesnt show carboncoin to be a scam in any way. Why are you trying to blame carboncoin for your failed petty business deal??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
kultus

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:10:41 PM

Sounds like you had some sort of deal with the owner of rev-green witch fell through and now you got sour grapes. Rev-green is not the dev for carboncoin and is a supporter of carboncoin as are many people for very good reasons. The conversation you linked just makes you look like a cry baby and doesnt show carboncoin to be a scam in any way. Why are you trying to blame carboncoin for your failed petty business deal??

there is a greater association that you all don't know about, push the subject, ask that hard question you will figure it out.... I am done with this.. I am done with the man... you think they are not in this together ? you're not asking the right questions - Maybe Axis will have the guts to fill the gaps, as I just got a PM from him - concerning my thoughts about him, no denial to what I am saying here at all .... not a word of it...

axismundi (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 03:57:45 PM

I made a direct attempt at communcation with you to clear up any issues you have - you haven't bothered to respond. The distribution of the coin is occuring as uniformly as is pragmatically possible. I have no interest is addressing inflammatory accusations, it's a waste of my time. Actions speak louder than words, so if you don't believe in this you will get to watch it happen anyway.

DemetriusAstroBlack

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:30:56 AM

but the real thing is that the dev just totally ditched the carbon coin forest, which was the whole point of this coin.  No mention of the abandoning of the forrest untill I asked to see pictures again.  Call me a troll all you want but without me questioning your bullshit you would of not even said anything.  Axis is a fucking scam artist.

but REALLY,   WTF is the point of this coin now?

axismundi (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 04:38:17 PM

Getting adopted as currency, planting an expanding area of carbon sink forest.

The original photographed forest is still there, the offset is still devoted to us and more trees which we will fund will still be planted on the land. I never said I ditched it. It requires a lengthy round trip to go and take more photographs and then you'd simply deny that they were real. On further evidence you'd continue to deny that they were real, and if it was unequivocally proved to you that they existed you would still do nothing to support this project, which is for the benefit of everyone, tragically including yourself - but then you wouldn't even acknowledge that because you're a climate change denier.

I have spent over a year of my life so far on this because I believe it could work, and be good not just for everyone involved, but for everyone else as well - and you've been trying and failing to screw it up that whole time. Awesome! I bet lots of people are proud of you!

perihelion

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:47:54 PM

The original photographed forest is still there, the offset is still devoted to us and more trees which we will fund will still be planted on the land. I never said I ditched it. It requires a lengthy round trip to go and take more photographs and then you'd simply deny that they were real. On further evidence you'd continue to deny that they were real, and if it was unequivocally proved to you that they existed you would still do nothing to support this project, which is for the benefit of everyone, tragically including yourself - but then you wouldn't even acknowledge that because you're a climate change denier.

I have spent over a year of my life so far on this because I believe it could work, and be good not just for everyone involved, but for everyone else as well - and you've been trying and failing to screw it up that whole time. Awesome! I bet lots of people are proud of you!

What he says is true. I have been involved in the project and active on carboncointalk.org for 6 months and have seen nothing to suggest otherwise.

Forget about the original offset forest and buy some coin. You don't have to be rich to help our world Wink
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:23:20 PM

+16,000,000,000 Axis!!!

You gotta think about the motivation for someone who makes a forum account to only post on Carboncoin thread and regularly posts to cause as much disturbance as possible for well over a year , it just isnt normal!!! This Dimmy is either a certified nutter or he's affiliated to Carboncoin's competition and boy do they seem threatened!! Smiley  Your threatened for good reason Dimmy so keep up with your charade! Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:22:34 AM

come on people , please vote free/paid for Carboncoin on https://c-cex.com/?id=vote , it would only cost 0.2-0.3 Btcs to get on, coins picked Sat. We need a better exchange. Im gonna buy a load of votes soon.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Demous

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:36:39 AM

Any updates from Swisscex about the unsettled Carboncoins? I tried to contact them a few times, but they're not answering. Did they pull a Gox on us?
TrackCoin1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:27:52 AM

Carbon Coin its looking very Wonderful absolutely.... Smiley

kultus

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:43:56 AM

but the real thing is that the dev just totally ditched the carbon coin forest, which was the whole point of this coin.  No mention of the abandoning of the forrest untill I asked to see pictures again.  Call me a troll all you want but without me questioning your bullshit you would of not even said anything.  Axis is a fucking scam artist.

but REALLY,   WTF is the point of this coin now?

you and I both know there is something sus as all heck about the photo's supplied anyway , photoshopped or not, I have never seen a camera take shots of what looks like to me a screen from the game deer hunter 2004 ....

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:17:59 PM

Any updates from Swisscex about the unsettled Carboncoins? I tried to contact them a few times, but they're not answering. Did they pull a Gox on us?

They have settled all but a few coins, Carbon being one. Think there may be plans for sending Private keys by post for coins that they are having issues with. Check thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=443205.720

I wanna know about allcrypt and crypto-trade!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
DemetriusAstroBlack

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:51:51 AM

I'm a climate change denier now?  Im just a denier of this coin making any difference at all.  It's just a crock of shit.  You have an excuse for everything.

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:12:01 AM

Carbon Coin its looking very Wonderful absolutely.... Smiley

Yea, we're going to the moon. Bye Bye Dimi LOL

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:36:46 PM

Carboncoin most definitely moonbound, if you look carefully with a telescope Dimmy you will see

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
DemetriusAstroBlack

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:12:02 PM

I'm failing to see how it's going to the moon.  It's only on one exchange that no one uses and is at a price of .00000008 LTC.  And it's all being held up by only 1 LTC.  you guys are funny.  Admin is too lazy to even update all the broken links on first page.  Coin is a gonner.

TOTAL OF BUY ORDERS IS 1.4LTC.  LOL.  GOT MORE THEN $2.50USD WORTH OF COIN?  YOU CANT EVEN CASH OUT!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: