Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:07:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CARBONCOIN: The Completely Carbon Neutral Cryptocurrency  (Read 76004 times)
J.E.S.U.S!!!

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:27:31 PM

I´m an stakeholder. Nice!   Grin
axismundi (OP)

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 04:35:56 PM

This is the most tedious thread on this forum.

There's not been much news of late but that's about to change. We just found the problem which was stopping the compilation (compiler related not code related) so there's about to be lots more going on, in addition to all the trollfeeding...

DemetriusAstroBlack

Activity: 338

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:17:04 PM

wow I can't wait for new version, its going to save the world with trees.  24 vol is 0 again.  Coin is dead.

Tip me BTC: 1MQ3JmX3xsnQqwEu7MB75GwxMtzKxJm4ha
DemetriusAstroBlack

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:17:47 PM

hey how about dimwit?? would you be happy with that?

yes.

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:39:31 AM

in addition to all the trollfeeding...

lol  Grin

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
JustBob

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:32:16 PM

Coin is dead.

It won't be once they come up with a windows wallet.

In fact, get a wallet going and I'd surmise that with it's ultra low difficulty, and big block reward it might become the darling of CPU and low end GPU miners in a very short time, and for a semi short time.
That's enough to get it listed on a major exchange or two

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:25:37 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 10:40:54 PM by Spoetnik

24 hr vol still at 0.  Coin is almost dead.  Nobody is even willing to buy a little to make this shit coin look alive.

You are a nasty piece of work!

Did you get bullied as a kid?

shell / shill account much ?

post count = 3 ? opinion = worthless .

edit:
I have also posted many times a quick break down on how this coin is a fail.

Fact:
It's s Scrypt clone.. do we need more ? apparently yes we do lol

The dev has had a bob and weave approach making up a story about how a friend of a friend will plant trees. = ROFL

How is this gimmick working at all by asking people to mine a scrypt clone wasting electricity to plant trees ?

How is this moving forward Carbon wise etc ? And how can the tree planting scale up with mining popularity ?
wouldn't at some point (*if the dev is being honest about all this) the ability to plant trees eclipse the ability to plant them ?
I could go on and on and on and on... but it's a complete waste of time.
The dev and the usual shill/shell accounts have simply dodged addressing any technical issues i have brought up and attacked me personally.
That is professionalism and not surprising because i think all we have have is a deceitful dishonest teenager who figured he found
a gimmick to tack on to yet another scrypt clone and it would be convincing enough to lure in many idiots
so he was not worried about getting all guys on board.. just enough to push this along to make money of it.

the concept is broken and the gimmick is a Fail.
otherwise i would have happily joined this but i can't support something in good faith that is
pretending to be pro environment while encouraging people to burn through electricity doing useless scrypt hashing
..for money.

Go plant a tree yourself in your back yard and buy some litecoins if you wanna help the environment guys..
THAT would in fact be more environmentally positive than this gimmick clone coin scheme lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
charliebitcoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:18:29 PM

Whoops did you just reply from the wrong account DemetriusAstroBlack - covers blown - worked out you were Spoetnik a while back - twat...

Suppose you are a dimmy...
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:26:38 PM

Whoops did you just reply from the wrong account DemetriusAstroBlack - covers blown - worked out you were Spoetnik a while back - twat...

Suppose you are a dimmy...

Sorry, not the same person. Spoetnik hates all alt coins equally, and his posts usually have decent arguments followed closely behind with lots of insults. Demetrius seems to really have a hard on for this coin. I would venture to guess that 98% of his post count is in this thread, and it is usually the same thing over and over again.

charliebitcoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:31:32 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 12:08:01 AM by charliebitcoin

Hmmm - the only other thread he had posted in, other than trolling this board, was a thread slating Spoetnik (sticking up for him) when I looked the other day -  they are the only trolls on this board - highly suspicious....
axismundi (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 02:13:10 AM

Spoetnik you continued to ignore my reasoned argument when it was made. No doubt you will here too.

You called me out on the locations of the land I found where we could plant over a million trees without needing to purchase it. It had been requested that the land be kept out of the public eye, but in light of the protests the locations were disclosed - again you ignored this.

You broadcast details of a friend of mine who purchased a domain name. That was particularly big of you.

Carboncoin started life as a scrypt clone but if you had actually bothered to read this thread you would see that the mining phase is going to come to an end with the advent of new technology. However as usual it is convenient for you in your pig-ignorance to ignore that fact.

We do not covet mining growth, mining is the fairest distribution mechanism for the currency - but as a method of network operation it is apallingly wasteful as, to give you what miniscule credit you deserve, it appears you understand.

You call me out for anonymity when you remain anonymous yourself, which is utterly pathetic. I'm not remaining anonymous with this operation for much longer now that we have clarity on the legislation which is likely to apply to this industry, however you and your pathetic behaviour is a major reason why I will remain anonymous because I believe you are rotten to the core and you do not demonstrate otherwise.

You cast aspersions as to my professionalism but as a professional what exactly? As a professional person-who-took-up-a-released-open-source-coin-started-as-a-pump-and-dump-and reoriented-it-to-actually-try-to-achieve-some-good?

And I suppose you are a professional something yes?

You've not once done your research into the original thread or the posting history there. You jumped to the conclusion that I was the original developer off the back of much evidence to the contrary.

You've ignored the fact that we had to switch to a new repository in order to make updates to this coin - why? All part of your contrived little delusion I take it.

You can keep calling liar, you will keep being proved wrong. As usual thank you for the attention, and thank you for helping keep our carbon footprint down.

DemetriusAstroBlack

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:32:29 AM

Calling me spoetnik has been the worst insult ive had on here so far.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:19:27 AM

Spoetnik you continued to ignore my reasoned argument when it was made. No doubt you will here too.

You called me out on the locations of the land I found where we could plant over a million trees without needing to purchase it. It had been requested that the land be kept out of the public eye, but in light of the protests the locations were disclosed - again you ignored this.

You broadcast details of a friend of mine who purchased a domain name. That was particularly big of you.

Carboncoin started life as a scrypt clone but if you had actually bothered to read this thread you would see that the mining phase is going to come to an end with the advent of new technology. However as usual it is convenient for you in your pig-ignorance to ignore that fact.

We do not covet mining growth, mining is the fairest distribution mechanism for the currency - but as a method of network operation it is apallingly wasteful as, to give you what miniscule credit you deserve, it appears you understand.

You call me out for anonymity when you remain anonymous yourself, which is utterly pathetic. I'm not remaining anonymous with this operation for much longer now that we have clarity on the legislation which is likely to apply to this industry, however you and your pathetic behaviour is a major reason why I will remain anonymous because I believe you are rotten to the core and you do not demonstrate otherwise.

You cast aspersions as to my professionalism but as a professional what exactly? As a professional person-who-took-up-a-released-open-source-coin-started-as-a-pump-and-dump-and reoriented-it-to-actually-try-to-achieve-some-good?

And I suppose you are a professional something yes?

You've not once done your research into the original thread or the posting history there. You jumped to the conclusion that I was the original developer off the back of much evidence to the contrary.

You've ignored the fact that we had to switch to a new repository in order to make updates to this coin - why? All part of your contrived little delusion I take it.

You can keep calling liar, you will keep being proved wrong. As usual thank you for the attention, and thank you for helping keep our carbon footprint down.

I heard every word you said and responded accordingly.. problem is you kept changing your story as i aired my criticisms to smooth things over
typical around here actually.. par for the course at Bitcointalk
you have done nothing but change the subject and attack me.. avoiding what i address as hard as possible.
Problem is i will not be the only person that sees what i see.. it's all right there out in the open.

i laugh at you and say wtf ?
then you reply way later that i'm dumb because you changed the coin LOLOL L OL O L O L O L L OL O L

If it was correct in the beginning then i guess you wouldn't need to change it now huh ? Wink

The key point i have made endlessly is how this actually harms the environment while scamming people into thinking it helps. (gimmick + cash grab)

So what are you gonna change next ? waiting for my next criticism i bet lol
And i will not keep feeding you.. helping you evolve your scam coin into one that is reputable.
Make your own reputable coin.. don't use my comments to learn what to do and what not to do. (a few cloners already work that technique here)
Or better yet don't make another currency at all ..we have more than enough as it is .

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:24:39 AM

asking for donations for a scrypt clone ? under the pretense of carbon neutrality ?

ok then lol

explain to me how scrypt mining like any other scrypt coin is better for the environment ?
this coin makes things worse actually by wasting electricity.

and i am wasting my time with this clone bs..

edit:

have a look at who registered the domain(s) ..i guess they were busy spending the time since Mar 15th premining lol

Domain ID:D8216290-AFIN
Domain Name:CARBON-CO.IN
Created On:13-Mar-2014 14:59:32 UTC
Last Updated On:13-Mar-2014 15:01:37 UTC
Expiration Date:13-Mar-2015 14:59:32 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC (R101-AFIN)
Registrant ID:CR163096865
Registrant Name:Oliver Wasser
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street1:6263 Chemin Hillsdale
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Montreal
Registrant State/Province:Quebec
Registrant Postal Code:H3S 2M8
Registrant Country:CA
Registrant Phone:+1.5145075287
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:ollywass@hotmail.com
Admin ID:CR163096867
Admin Name:Oliver Wasser
Admin Organization:
Admin Street1:6263 Chemin Hillsdale
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Montreal
Admin State/Province:Quebec
Admin Postal Code:H3S 2M8
Admin Country:CA
Admin Phone:+1.5145075287
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:ollywass@hotmail.com
Tech ID:CR163096866
Tech Name:Oliver Wasser
Tech Organization:
Tech Street1:6263 Chemin Hillsdale
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Montreal
Tech State/Province:Quebec
Tech Postal Code:H3S 2M8
Tech Country:CA
Tech Phone:+1.5145075287
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:ollywass@hotmail.com
Name Server:NS1.HOSTPAPA.COM
Name Server:NS2.HOSTPAPA.COM
DNSSEC:Unsigned

i added this for what i said in the quote..
The DATE !

JustBob

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:33:28 AM

Well this coin is dead in the water then, as miners dumping coins feed the traders, who drive the price up and down which creates increased interest in the coin.
Without interest in the coin, it's value is going to revert to it's backing wealth, which in the case of cryptocoins is zero.

Without that mining based interest you'll never hit any major exchanges, and you'll eventually end up getting dumped from the minor exchanges you're listed on now.

Then you're officially dead, and all those miners that spent countless hours and countless Kwh of electricity piling up these things are going to get stuck holding the bag on something that they can't trade for anything.

You can plant a billion acres of trees and it doesn't mean squat, to and in an industry where the only thing that matters is "What's in it for me?", and the only green folks care about is in their wallets.

I think you guys got great aspirations, but simply don't understand, or choose to ignore the economics of the altcoin industry.
DemetriusAstroBlack

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:33:54 AM

It will all be over soon.

axismundi (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 12:59:51 PM

New windows wallets running 0.9.1 are now in test on both 32 and 64 bit. Contact if you want to help with the test. Aim to be in test for 2 days then run with new website

J.E.S.U.S!!!

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:28:43 PM

Hi, Could you PM me a link to test the new wallet?
Thanks!
axismundi (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 02:25:33 PM

Spoetnik predictable - total ignorance.

Not addressing one thing I said and still shouting scam like you believe there are no genuine people in the world.

The idea for the trees had to develop, these things dont happen overnight. Also it took some time to find the land to be able to plant the trees. Phonecalls, meetings - you know, real world stuff.

What, out of interest do you make of this thread here? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=465364.0 only it was actually a scam and I don't believe I saw you calling it.

Bob - I am more concerned with real economics, my background. I'm not saying we are actively discouraging miners but only for the mining phase. The energy wasteage has got to stop, as does the climate change denial. Right now humans choosing to take on an opinion purely because it is convenient for them to do so is completely normal, not long ago this was called schizophrenia.
This project is as much about raising awareness and fighting these battles as it is anything else. Those buying in will see phenomenal returns - if that is what they are interested in. We want everyone to make money but for a percentage of that to do some good.
Carboncoin is structured so our charity is a large early adopter, no more no less - but through community donations, not through any premine.

As of today CARB is now CARBON - we have a fully functioning client with alerts and QR functionality amongst all of the other features of the current bitcoin protocol. Next stop, custom features.

DemetriusAstroBlack

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:44:59 PM

The ignorant ones are the people that actually believe in this scam.  The pictures are so clearly photo shopped and dev has nothing but empty promises.  Trade vol for last 24 hours has been 0 again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: