Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:46:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CARBONCOIN: The Completely Carbon Neutral Cryptocurrency  (Read 76004 times)
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 10:44:17 AM

The core concept of this scam is so utterly ridiculous it just blows me away !
a massive gaping hole.. you can't burn electricity mining a clone coin to negate the effects of carbon emissions.. that is pure nonsense !
The very core concept of this coin if flawed to the core !

You are so stupid that I don't even know what to say. Yes, you use electricity, but the carbon dioxide introduced by the production of that electricity is offset over time by the planted trees which take in CO2. You would have a valid point if no-one donated to the funds, but sorry to burst your bubble, they do.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jungle_dave

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:34:22 AM

Yes you are ranting but thats your thing...

Actually nobody here  agrees with what you are saying......

Nobody is claiming that this will "save the world" nor "end global warming"

You do make a point, mining is becoming a problem in regards to electrical usage, SCRYPT mining is the worst form of that but, put together all the altcoins out there and compare it to bitcoin and the network hashrates are really a drop in the bucket.

None the less, its the only coin out there that does something about it by addressing the problem.

Actually the entire bitcoin network uses about 1/5 of the electrical output of a standard coal burning power plant. Thats allot but it does not take that many trees to offset that.

There are measures being taken to reduce "this" coins footprint even further.

I am happy that you take our planetary carbon crisis seriously, so do I as do most members of our small community. The OP of this thread is not a competing vineyard, as you might know the sunny UK has some of the worst grape growing conditions on earth.

I also stated that his tree plantation in the UK resembles other hardwood plantations including mine. Plus correct me if I am wrong but dont grape vines need trellises?
He has really bent over backwards to provide proof of his projects and yes Axis Mundi is a nice guy. Not just my opinion, if you knew him better you might think the same.

It's comical that you and DimitrusAstroBlack who's sole mission in life is to troll this thread, constantly try to convince people that this coin is a scam. You are the only 2 users that are negative about its concept so I disagree with your statement that "everyone here" agrees that its a scam.

If that's your opinion, that's ok. If you think you can do it better give it a try with your own coin. Maybe Carboncoin gives you some inspiration.

axismundi (OP)

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 12:13:58 PM

Just one quick comment re the above: I'm certainly going to do my best to that end, whether or not it is possible.

Scrypt is bad for the environment, but ASIC's are very energy efficient, and Carboncoin's rapid halflife means that speculative, competitive mining is disincentivised on a long term basis, unlike BTC which has been shown to use more electricity the higher the price goes due to the increased profitabilty of mining (I should say compared to fiat currency and conventional banking it is still MUCH more efficient, and in no way do I mean to do it down - I just wish to use the value generation mechanism of this technology as a force for good, without using energy unnecessarily). I also would like to see wealth generated in people with an environmental conscience - this is far better than it being in the hands of bankers, oil speculators etc in my opinion.

What we will achieve with the adoption of this coin in terms of the environment is a viable, workable, non-legislative, non-punitive alternative to carbon credits as one way to tackle the problem of soaring emissions.  It's a bit bigger than a few trees in a field. That said the 2300 native British hardwoods in Hampshire are doing very well. We will be visiting with a few members of the community in mid September to see how they are coming along.

Due to the way the Carboncoin has developed - partly in relation to it's acceptance (or lack thereof) by many of the bitcoin community initially, coins will be released from the environmental wallet (effectively an early adopter currently holding about 4.5% of all the coins ever http://carbonchain.info/address/LFsTe6yRk1TXuGGW6kKwG8L3N4pkx5b6Do - not premined but donated by the community out of pure altruism) at a point when we are in the mainstream, because it is only then that The Carboncoin Trust will be able to achieve what we need to for the environment.

Due to the timing of the seasons, saplings to be planted this winter actually need to be seeded this or early next month so it is unlikely that we will be able to plant any this year, however with things happening the way they are we should be able to more than compensate for it next year. The fact remains that between here and Wyoming we have space and planning for over a million trees, this is arranged and it is just a case of producing and planting saplings, but I don't want to stop there. I want to fill that up then find more land and keep on going. It wont just be forests either - we will plant natural carbon sink ecosystems which we will construct having sponsored research in the academic community on exactly the best way to do so.

If anyone wants to talk about a fiat/btc donation in the next fortnight so we can plant a notional amount of saplings this year then as ever get in touch but as I said by next year we should be well on our way to making a real difference and a genuine positive impact with Carboncoin on its own.

Onwards and upwards!

ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:24:34 PM

@Spoetnik

We can see you don't like this coin. We get it. You have said your bit, now please kindly move along like a gentleman so the rest of us that DO believe in this coin can carry on having a productive conversation.

YOU can say that but everyone here will agree with me 100% .

You are of course entitled to your opinion but I for one don't agree with you though... At all. 0%.

I personally think this coin has great prospects.

It has a good dev who is more dedicated than many devs I have seen around here. But there are others on board in terms of development and planning for the coin so its not a one man show (again, like many other coins around seem to be). Maybe axismundi could eloborate on who is working on this coin behind the scenes?

We have heard what you claim, that there are no trees, it won't make an impact anyway so why bother, its a scam etc etc. With all due respect your posts are beginning to sound the like rantings of a sociopath.

Whats more your claims can I'm sure be proven false anyway, with just a little effort. For a start it sounds like the only thing that will prove to you that the trees really exist is going there in person. I am sure axismundi would be happy to show you around.  Wink Or maybe there is another way to get a certificate or verification of control and progress through a UK environmental office or something. Outright screaming scam without a shred of proof over and over again based on nothing but your own beliefs or 'deductions' is worth nothing. On the other hand axismundi has made an effort to provide you and any other doubters with proof - which you immediately just discounted because you live near some places that have similar tree plantations?? How much proof would make you believe the plantations are real? Give the community a chance to prove your concerns wrong otherwise you are just being unreasonable.

You would need to plant a LOT of trees just to offset the electricity burned from the scrypt mining alone never mind going above that (the coin gimmick)
and even further from that we have as i pointed out long ago a huge massive hole in this gimmick, which is..
when the mining is scaled up larger and larger you would have to plant more and more tree's

If you had bothered keeping up with what is really going on with development you would know that Carboncoin scrypt mining will end in the not too distant future.

The whole Carboncoin network now, if most miners are usings asics, is probably in the thousands of watts only... Maximum! Nothing compared to some other coins.

Plus, POW mining will end soon anyway. So the little power, relatively speaking (compared to other coins), being used now will easily be offset after POW mining has ended I believe. I don't know the exact numbers on how many trees offset how much electricity used, maybe someone else with that knowledge could tell us how many trees would offset a 5000W network for example? If you can at any point prove otherwise, with the sums to back up your argument, then lets hear it.

I think the only coins that will survive and grow in time are coins that offer a unique angle or niche usage and I think Carboncoin has got that.

Anyhow having doubters is in some ways valuable as it allows the community to think about and address issues people may have now and in the future. It also probably makes the community more resolute to push forward and prove you wrong. It also bumps the thread...   Cheesy

Just be reasonable to people and most of the time people will be reasonable back. Address the issues you have with the coin without being a **** about it - that's all.

mountainview

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:21:25 PM

the marking words are flying around in altcoins, do not mean much though.
High_Voltage85

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:01:43 PM

Could use more miners on carbon.basshash.com
SpecT

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:08:18 PM

Ok so I'm just going to put this out there, rather than having to go mad with the calculations - I know how many coins were in the pool wallet before so if everyone agrees i will transfer them to the distribution wallet and a member of the community has said he will add an extra 10M if this happens. I will do it after 3 votes

Were is my account of the new http://carbon.basshash.com Server ? My Carbon on this Server ?

Need some Coins pls

Trinity Coin --- http://gcpool.eu/p3347/public/

OkCash --- http://okcash.co/

Genesis Mining Discount Code 3.5% Off: OUptk4
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:39:27 PM

Yes you are ranting but thats your thing...

I don't appreciate you trying to belittle me like that.
That is you little game to undermine what i said and have the audience write me off as crazy.
I have taken the time to be articulate and thoughtful about this coin and you have simply characterized anything i say as "Rant"
clearly for the sole purpose of putting down what i say and to paint a picture that i am some big bad Troll waiting to pick on people *all angry.
While bending over backwards dodging the point(s) i have made. EXACTLY as the dev did before.. mmmmm LOL
and it's cute how a couple specific people related to Cryptsy have spent the last year saying i am ranting. (Mullick and Prime)
coincidence maybe.. but they have made coins too lol
a tired old played-out method of trying to write off and discredit what i say.. it doesn't work guys, people are not stupid.
oh and by the way just because i have a long comment to submit here does not make a rant.. now if you said "wall of text" i would be fine with that Wink

Actually nobody here  agrees with what you are saying......

Want me to run a Poll ?

i never said that either and you deny using the Green aspect to lure in people on a clone coin with a gimmick tacked on ?
all you have to do is look at the graphics and icon and name ..it's crystal clear you are trying to portray an image that i just quoted you denying.. for $$$

You do make a point, mining is becoming a problem in regards to electrical usage, SCRYPT mining is the worst form of that but, put together all the altcoins out there and compare it to bitcoin and the network hashrates are really a drop in the bucket.

It does not matter what others are doing.. you are side stepping the point i have made lots before.
And that is why did you guys need to create another coin to add to mountain sized mess of around a 1,000 clone coins ?
This will burn electricity vs this coin not being created at all in the first place then it would not be burning electricity.
Nice attempt at justifying the existence of this coin by dragging Bitcoin into it LOL
A favorite go to move to smooth over and white wash Altcoin cloning behavior hahhahah
This coin should not have existed in the first place.

None the less, its the only coin out there that does something about it by addressing the problem.

BS !
Posting fake pictures and forged info etc of "professionally" planted trees even if true will still not offset the wasted electricity this coin consumes.
This coins concept is like trying to bribe people to go outside and turn their cars on and sit in their driveway and idle..
Then trying to convince us all that you will plant a tree for a certain amount of car idling. This is a semantically null concept and possibly worse than helping.
Further more you guys can not be trusted.. i don't believe the info that has been posted so far and i have proven also
you guys will all just keep changing this coin.. you will do the tree thing to lure in people and then drop it later.. it's a gimmick ..for $$$

Actually the entire bitcoin network uses about 1/5 of the electrical output of a standard coal burning power plant. Thats allot but it does not take that many trees to offset that.

I would like to see some hard facts on this.. AND
like i keep saying i have already proven the dev just keeps changing things.. because the concept is NOT scalable
he will in time draw back in possible tree planting until it's effectively done away with.. i guarantee it !
hell he may just stop because he's lazy how do we know ? were suppose to trust his web of lies and game and bs by a deceptive coin cloner.
Your future projections there for are not trust worthy.. You can sit here and make claims till your blue in the face but who on planet earth
thinks this dev will scale up tree planting forever and not just scale it back and then bow out of the gimmick entirely.. leaving nothing but a popular gimmick clone coin.
I want to warn people because i guarantee that is what is going to happen.. new guys are wanted and once they got them they will have need for the gimmick anymore.

There are measures being taken to reduce "this" coins footprint even further.

Not the point.. that don't make any difference.

I am happy that you take our planetary carbon crisis seriously, so do I as do most members of our small community. The OP of this thread is not a competing vineyard, as you might know the sunny UK has some of the worst grape growing conditions on earth.

I also stated that his tree plantation in the UK resembles other hardwood plantations including mine. Plus correct me if I am wrong but dont grape vines need trellises?
He has really bent over backwards to provide proof of his projects and yes Axis Mundi is a nice guy. Not just my opinion, if you knew him better you might think the same.

He has already said he was not planting the tree(s) himself and had a friend from another country doing it so UK babble means nothing.
I suggest you talk to him and get hard facts on the actual tree planting measures being taken.
And my experience and knowledge is not just to do with Vineyards and no i am not threatened by competition of Wine producers.. i don't care what they all do really.
I live in Kelowna, BC, Canada and growing up (in BC) i have had a lot of contact with REAL TREE PLANTERS who did it for a living.. professionally.
so i warn you guys you treading on thin ice with me making claims on previous pages that this coin dev had trees "professionally" planted.
I'd like to see the real facts.. what tree's ? seedlings ? what kind ? where ? what is the future plans etc ?
All that info seems to be missing and the story is just bits of info like smoke and mirrors..

It's comical that you and DimitrusAstroBlack who's sole mission in life is to troll this thread, constantly try to convince people that this coin is a scam. You are the only 2 users that are negative about its concept so I disagree with your statement that "everyone here" agrees that its a scam.

What i said before is everyone will agree with me in regards to my criticisms and how they are fair.. Not that i am simply "ranting" that it's a scam.
And the fact that no one is interested in this coin speaks volumes and the illusion that anyone is interested is false.
You guys have bumped this topic yourselves with a handful of shell accounts 24/7 to make sure the bags your holding are still worth something.
Also, notice how the other guy doesn't even like me and has bad mouthed me on this topic occasionally ? yet whoever he is he agrees with me LOL
I don't think most people have the interest in criticizing coins they simply avoid them.. and move on.
But i on the other hand seen the monster Doge grow to an unstoppable size and i hope this does not happen again here !

If that's your opinion, that's ok. If you think you can do it better give it a try with your own coin. Maybe Carboncoin gives you some inspiration.

I HAVE done better and that means that although i have occasionally been tempted to make a coin with some rather good ideas.. i have NOT !
NOT making a coin is more help than what your doing here !
And your right that is my opinion (not ranting)
And in all these pages you guys have side stepped giving solid answers for things and the smoke and mirrors continue..
with the deceptive fake ANN topic.. the concept is flawed badly and the answers give have been a diversion.
the dev has changed his story and changed algo's etc.. anyone mining now is not getting coins fairly when you could asic mine it before.
the negatives go on and on and on.. and so does your bag holding advertising here non stop every day on a bad gimmick clone coin.
What do expect when you jam it down our throats non stop with a fake ANN topic and an ass load of lies and games ?

when it sure as hell looks like a scam to me !
I think people are going to get burned if they get involved with this coin and i want to warn them (my opinion)

FUD first & ask questions later™
jungle_dave

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:51:56 PM

Sorry you feel that way, get some help friend. There are much better things in life to do then this and we all hope you get better soon
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:13:37 PM

Just one quick comment re the above: I'm certainly going to do my best to that end, whether or not it is possible.

Scrypt is bad for the environment, but ASIC's are very energy efficient, and Carboncoin's rapid halflife means that speculative, competitive mining is disincentivised on a long term basis, unlike BTC which has been shown to use more electricity the higher the price goes due to the increased profitabilty of mining (I should say compared to fiat currency and conventional banking it is still MUCH more efficient, and in no way do I mean to do it down - I just wish to use the value generation mechanism of this technology as a force for good, without using energy unnecessarily). I also would like to see wealth generated in people with an environmental conscience - this is far better than it being in the hands of bankers, oil speculators etc in my opinion.

What we will achieve with the adoption of this coin in terms of the environment is a viable, workable, non-legislative, non-punitive alternative to carbon credits as one way to tackle the problem of soaring emissions.  It's a bit bigger than a few trees in a field. That said the 2300 native British hardwoods in Hampshire are doing very well. We will be visiting with a few members of the community in mid September to see how they are coming along.

Due to the way the Carboncoin has developed - partly in relation to it's acceptance (or lack thereof) by many of the bitcoin community initially, coins will be released from the environmental wallet (effectively an early adopter currently holding about 4.5% of all the coins ever http://carbonchain.info/address/LFsTe6yRk1TXuGGW6kKwG8L3N4pkx5b6Do - not premined but donated by the community out of pure altruism) at a point when we are in the mainstream, because it is only then that The Carboncoin Trust will be able to achieve what we need to for the environment.

Due to the timing of the seasons, saplings to be planted this winter actually need to be seeded this or early next month so it is unlikely that we will be able to plant any this year, however with things happening the way they are we should be able to more than compensate for it next year. The fact remains that between here and Wyoming we have space and planning for over a million trees, this is arranged and it is just a case of producing and planting saplings, but I don't want to stop there. I want to fill that up then find more land and keep on going. It wont just be forests either - we will plant natural carbon sink ecosystems which we will construct having sponsored research in the academic community on exactly the best way to do so.

If anyone wants to talk about a fiat/btc donation in the next fortnight so we can plant a notional amount of saplings this year then as ever get in touch but as I said by next year we should be well on our way to making a real difference and a genuine positive impact with Carboncoin on its own.

Onwards and upwards!

Great update.

Exciting times Smiley

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:30:52 PM

I have an idea that should raise awareness and exposure of our coin here guys !

But it will require the Dev / OP ..and all of you who come to this topic on a regular basis.

so can i get all of your cooperation and the dev's attention please ?

i will post my super simple idea if the dev responds to this comment.
i am not proposing any change to the coin in ANY way !
just a clever way to change something so we can get a lot more well known with almost no change in our daily behavior.

admit it.. your curious what my idea is Wink

Of course we are curious!

Ok my idea is for us to "move"

When i see this topic CARBONCOIN: The Completely Carbon Neutral Cryptocurrency
I can see clearly these guys are deliberately bumping it keeping it on page one 24/7
and it's clearly an ANN topic by looking at it ..LOCATED in the Main section instead of the ANN section.
But they made sure to leave out the ANN part in the topic title.
A clever little game that i think results in far more public exposure that it does having the main topic sitting the ANN sea of crap.
so..
Why can't we do the same if their doing it and numerous other coins ?
All we would have to do i think is lock this topic for now and copy the same type of info that is on the Carbon Coin topic,
and then instead of us talking on this topic we can start all going to the other topic instead located in the Main section.
Whey should we let a huge pile of these devs exploit things to their advantage while we sit here in total obscurity ?

So what do you guys all think ?
Do you all see why i think it would be a lot more exposure for JPC ?
Would you guys get on board a new topic instead ?
And would the dev lock this topic to force people over to the other topic ? hmmm ?

Seriously why should all these other coins be able to exploit an advantage hardcore for massive public exposure while we sit in the dark ?
I say let's do what the other guys do !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:41:06 PM

Sorry you feel that way, get some help friend. There are much better things in life to do then this and we all hope you get better soon

i agree there is much better things than this so why do you bump this wall of lies and games 24/7 ?
look in the mirror guys.. it's the same handful of guys with shell accounts bumping and spamming this topic ..not me.
difference is, i am not the one feeding people bullshit to take their money.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:46:29 PM

thanks for posting that.. i hoped you guys would see it LOL

kind of funny i brought up the fake ANN topic angle endlessly and you guys have endlessly dodged addressing it
hmmm i wonder why ?

and congrats on doing what you guys do best.. avoid all criticism and change the subject and troll pretty much.
you guys are fucked big time !
because people will see my sensible an dwell thought out articulate and rational AND CALM response(s)
and see your smoke and mirrors diversion tactics..

i asked for details on tree planting.. where is the pics of seeds or seedlings ?
have any more fake "professionally" planted tree pictures to upload slaughtering our browsers lol

you guys have no class at all.. and old miner since you did your little disappearing act and showed back up changing the subject
care to explain where i lied ?
remember that ?

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:48:21 PM

i agree there is much better things than this so why do you bump this wall of lies and games 24/7 ?
look in the mirror guys.. it's the same handful of guys with shell accounts bumping and spamming this topic ..not me.
difference is, i am not the one feeding people bullshit to take their money.

he didnt mean than this more like better things to do than act like a spoilt butthurt child having a temper tantrum

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:43:44 AM

oh and spoets thanx for linking our thread to jackpotcoin, the more publicity the better!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
jungle_dave

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:11:14 PM

oh and spoets thanx for linking our thread to jackpotcoin, the more publicity the better!!

This is great I didn't realize that we were so popular !

I did propose a carboncoin community project and spoet has a point, I should prove that I do what I say I do so..
Im going to my farm end of this week and will post some pictures of my broken down Green house, seed germination trays, my horse, mahogany plantation and some jungle pics.

Im having a few problems sourcing this years wild tree seed stock after the worst flooding on record in the Amazon but its starting to dry a bit, the trees are in bloom and local tribes will start collecting seeds in a few weeks.

Just as a note I make saplings every year for reforestation of my own land and donate high value trees to families in need free of charge.

One other thing I do here that might be of interest to the community is offer ecological tours of the Amazons 4 specific ecosystems with trips to visit waterfalls, flooded rain forest, semi mountainous jungles and river systems, this includes a city tour with great restaurants and shameless night life, overnight visit with local indigenous tribes and a trip to my ranch.

Ive been doing this small scale for about 8 years but would like to expand and accept carboncoin for payment with 20% of the proceeds going back into the trust.

If people think this is a good idea I'll put it in action.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:05:23 AM

hey i have ANOTHER question for the dev..

since you decided you wanted to plant trees to go with a scrypt coin clone,
why didn't you you choose one of the 100's of EXISTING scrypt CLONE coins to do it with ?
why did you HAVE to create a new scrypt clone just to do it ? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?Huh?

not like there is not a 100 other scrypt clone coins with dev teams that would have gladly implemented your idea

care to explain ?

since you dodge EVERYTHING i have asked here i will answer it for all the people reading below..

jungle_dave

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:59:22 PM

No Spoet,

Your confused that's my African mahogany plantation Smiley

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:21:04 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 02:48:51 PM by Zebedee23

hey i have ANOTHER question for the dev..

since you decided you wanted to plant trees to go with a scrypt coin clone,
why didn't you you choose one of the 100's of EXISTING scrypt CLONE coins to do it with ?
why did you HAVE to create a new scrypt clone just to do it ? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?Huh?

not like there is not a 100 other scrypt clone coins with dev teams that would have gladly implemented your idea

care to explain ?

since you dodge EVERYTHING i have asked here i will answer it for all the people reading below..

Spoets your lack of research and knowledge is showing yet again!!!! Thats EXACTLY what happened, Carboncoin was an existing scrypt coin which was taken over by the community and AM to serve as the Carboncoin you see today.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:14:33 PM

Spoets your lack of research and knowledge is showing yet again!!!! Thats EXACTLY what happened, Carboncoin was an existing scrypt coin which was taken over by the community and AM to serve as the Carboncoin you see today.

LOL suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

you mean 1 guy logged into another account and got the coin from HIS OTHER ACCOUNT ? ahahhaha
340,000 accounts and i bet you guys here have about 150 of them LOL

WOW what a Remarkable coincidence.. you just happened to have a Carbon Neutral gimmick to apply to a coin
and you found a coin called "Carbon Coin" to add it to.. must be a mere coincedence right ?  Roll Eyes
How stupid do you think we all are ?
you guys here are so full of shit it's not even funny..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: