Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:38:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!!  (Read 64815 times)
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:59:59 AM

Looks like we know the Proof of Stake portion works at least.

Great!!! As this will mean that more and more people will first of all

HOLD their coins in wallet and not just dump it on the market
BUY coins on the market so that they can stake coins
POW will end soon, so the only coins available are those on the market and those in your wallets -> price should move higher

Now we just need some merchandise sites so that people can use their CTZ for buying articles.

Hashrate is still pretty good!!! Would be better to see hashrate above 10,000Mh/S but this is certainly not a dying coin, maybe a depressed coin price but not dying.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:28:30 AM

wow it's  being dumped for 4 sats now? Either on its last breath and about to fall in the grave or its realllllyyy undervalued from all the panic sellers. To hold or not to hold...that is the question. Dev, give some good news. Whats on the table for the NEAR future?.. We all know time is money especially in cryptoworld.

He's sleeping right know, but he will tell you some good news tomorrow  Wink Smiley

lol it's not even halfway through it's mining period, lol I wouldn't care if it was 1 sato right now... it's good much easier and cheaper to distribute to the citizens Cheesy
the problem is citizens dont really care about the coin unless it is worth something. Distributing to people or citizens across the world seems like a good idea but its an idea, if implemented, will only bring short term value spikes and nothing else. Look at coins that had similar plans like community coin, fair coin and sharecoin. They all have and still have good communities, but the coins themselves went through a brief period of high volume and relatively high price, before falling into the pits with all the rest of the shit coins. The long term success isnt determined by these types of promotions, it is determined by innovative features. Soon X11 coins will be the past as new X13 (look at boost coin right now) coins will come into play, and who knows maybe the next big coin will be the first X13 anonymous coin. So as far as citizencoin goes, even with a good community and these distribution to citizens ideas , if there is no unique feature implementation, its gonna be a pump and dump coin followed by a dead cat bounce coin followed by a dead shit coin coin, just 95% of the coins out there.

we'll be done mining soon so what do we care if x13's come out, slow growth after pos Is better than an xplosion of interest and price right at the start in my books. OC didn't even start trying to push their coin until after pos and they've continued to slowly make ground. not all of us are playing the short game.

Yes but at the moment it has nothing to offer long term. New coins will start coming out with more and more innovative features that will kill all these coins. Orange coin dev has made promises with anon features and a bunch of other feature promises, but so far its been only talk. That talk was what brought the prices up for a little bit, but now its plummeting again. So for now OC is a pump and dump coin in correlation to good and bad news. In any case, my point is that new waves of coins are going to be released that are superior over the previous waves. Look at the altcoins from last year, theyre all dead shitcoins. And in a few months, the altcoins of now are going to be shitcoins to those future altcoins. Maybe im just being a pessimist, time will tell. Waiting for Placebos answer.

And listen, I am a fan of this coin, however my confidence in Placebo took a dip after he started promoting Roman Coin, which is a complete pump and dump citizen clone. I understand when he said that we have to keep up with the times and learn from other coins, but why is he going after these P&D clone coins. If anything, promote and learn from the good coins like XC, Boost and other coins that are doing well right now. Not speculative shit coins like Roman coin which hasnt even been released, that is unless he is also behind that coin too. Dunno, but like I said im still holding Citizens and going to wait for answers and more importantly actions. Talking the talk is one thing, walking it is a diff ball game.

That is a pretty long text.

Correct, 95% of the coins will die, that is for sure. Even the so-called good coins like Darkcoin seems to be, lets say, not so clean. The same story applies to XLB and something seems to be wrong with XC too.

In fact i would say 99.9999% of the coins will die. Blackcoin was also just a pump and dump coin, like all the coins in fact. You will always have investors that pump a gain for their own profit and dump it again.

Doge coin was so popular 6 months ago, nobody cares about Dogecoin anymore,why? Is Dogecoin now a bad coin, no, it is still the same, but people are greedy and they move their money away from one coin to another coin.

The only coins that will survive are those coins that get to China. They always like to gamble and getting listed on a chinese exchange means that your coin will stay alive for a very long time...

So basically a coin success got nothing to do with innovation. Look at those called innovation coins, Blackcoin, Darkcoin, etc, they had their pumps and now just dropping. A coin only survive when people can buy stuff with it, and as i said, you need to get into the chinese market, then you're safe. Look at Billioncoin, a coin that didn't do anything for months, and hit the chinese market and now always have nice volume.

So the plan is pretty simple:

First we need to get that website finished now that the block explorer is up and running

Then we need to get added to sites like altoutlet.com and we need to finish the multipool as we still have problems on it.

I personally don't believe in those innovation coins as all those coins were somehow linked to scam. The darkcoin scam for example, didn't check the full details, but it seems that there was some extra pre-mine blocks etc...

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:32:51 AM

So it seems that we still have to wait 5 till 7 days... As i said, you cannot expect everything to happen by just a few people, if everybody is working a little then you achieve something big, if DEV only need to do the work then it indeed looks like there is not a lot of movement, but people forget that DEV is working 12 hours a day on the coin and that investors only care about money.

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:01:47 AM

You can talk a little about CTZ on Reddit... so if you want to add some comments or so..

http://www.reddit.com/r/altcoin/comments/26rsv4/citizencoin_x11_coin_with_powpos/
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:02:07 AM

Vote for us on coinpayments.net >>>> https://www.coinpayments.net/vote
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:15:07 AM

MAC Wallet....

URL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xpojhlmd3y79rzc/CitizenCoin-Qt-MacOSX-v1.0.zip

zip shasum: a7137126ce8b2e048a75bee6f265ac0c556edd1b

Done by "instacash"

CTZ address for tips:  CRpEaki2pdsDeEWKocghsiY7e4NwvbDHvG
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:18:55 AM

•Charity address CTZ: CUsd9KK45prXLC4tHaieG3bZ6VUhqkiLgG
•Donation address CTZ: CNmkVKgHcnyNTvBfwZQqv14YBRCUV2QXSf
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:23:16 PM

Looks more and more that i will add a few cheap coins.... we still have more then 2500Mh/s hashrate so that still looks nice  Wink There was a post about pumping CTZ with a 1500% return. At 2 sats it will not be too hard to do that Smiley
with the lemons!

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:29:13 PM

coin is too fast, just that

I think 20 seconds blocks are nice Smiley Not too fast to cause problems, but fast enough to enable instant transactions.
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:30:50 PM

I'm thinking why ppl sell at this price? Even if there will be 1B in about 1,5 week it's not a scam coin. We have good, activ and involved dev, nice community and in general everything looks fine.
For ppl who's selling at this prices look at Pinc coin, there is 500 M coins and price is between 10-35 satoshi.

So if u want profit stop selling below 10 sat, just buy it at 3 and keep it for a while.

And some advice for dev. get involved some big investor, someone who will identified with this coin.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:31:36 PM

coin is too fast, just that

After three weeks mining will stop, so no dilution anymore... and demand should increase, demand increase, supply stay the same, so prices up.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:34:56 PM

I'm thinking why ppl sell at this price? Even if there will be 1B in about 1,5 week it's not a scam coin. We have good, activ and involved dev, nice community and in general everything looks fine.
For ppl who's selling at this prices look at Pinc coin, there is 500 M coins and price is between 10-35 satoshi.

So if u want profit stop selling below 10 sat, just buy it at 3 and keep it for a while.

And some advice for dev. get involved some big investor, someone who will identified with this coin.

I'm trying to get big investors, i'm trying to increase the facebook followers, as how more people know about CTZ how more the possibility exists that a big investor is one of them.

I've started reddit too, we have our block explorer finally working, we have a MAC wallet, as i said, if one person or a few persons all need to do everything then it takes a lot of time, if people from the community are helping then it goes faster...
dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:44:13 PM

I'm trying to get big investors, i'm trying to increase the facebook followers, as how more people know about CTZ how more the possibility exists that a big investor is one of them.

I've started reddit too, we have our block explorer finally working, we have a MAC wallet, as i said, if one person or a few persons all need to do everything then it takes a lot of time, if people from the community are helping then it goes faster...

I know and I respect your work. All I want to say we need someone who can support price at 10 sat or higher, because ppl do not trust if they don't see some big buy orders.

Paradoxically everyone wants to buy at cheapest price and when is cheap they affraid to buy.

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:45:02 PM

most ppl these days even don't know the names of the coins they mine
multipools/p2pools do all the job - calc, mine, and dump
all those spikes from 2.5GH to 4-6 or even 10-12 and back down in minutes...

besides when i was pumping from 6 sat it was like a dam burst,
coin too fast, i dont' know why but it isn't 20sec/block, at times it's much faster

But some times it is much longer, it depends on the hashrate, no? if suddenly all miners are gone then it takes a lot longer then 20 sec and sometimes it takes indeed less. But what does it matter? The amount of coins never reflect the marketcap of a coin.

Some nice prove below... so people that are saying that 1,000,000,000 coins is too much are wrong. Of course it will not trade 1000sats for 1 CTZ, but why should it? CTZ is a coin that can trade at 20 sats , 40 sats and maybe 100sats.

dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:46:38 PM

coin too fast, i dont' know why but it isn't 20sec/block, at times it's much faster

So there are two ways:
We need more smart miners to increase diff or wait to the end POW

with the lemons!

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:46:48 PM

20 seconds is target, but sometimes space between two blocks can be 5 seconds and sometimes it can be 1 minute, it depends on "luck". That's normal, it happens with Bitcoin too.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:49:47 PM

I know and I respect your work. All I want to say we need someone who can support price at 10 sat or higher, because ppl do not trust if they don't see some big buy orders.

Paradoxically everyone wants to buy at cheapest price and when is cheap they affraid to buy.

But big buy orders is again based on the community too... if people are all putting a buy of 0.20BTC at 2 sats then there is a big buy support so that the coin will not drop lower. That would be already a 10M buy support, if only a few people those that then you have all buy support for ALL coins available on the market. We currently have a marketcap of $5000 so it doesn't take to much to support 2 sats. and i agree, we need to find some investors, big investors, but long term investors, as they can just buy up everything till 20 sats or so, keep support high and dump everything...
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:51:58 PM

So there are two ways:
We need more smart miners to increase diff or wait to the end POW

The problem is that at the current price it is cheaper to buy the coin then mine it. At least that is what i think at current price. We have still more then 3,000Mh/s so that is not bad. I think everybody is now mining with a lose....
dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:58:19 PM

But big buy orders is again based on the community too... if people are all putting a buy of 0.20BTC at 2 sats then there is a big buy support so that the coin will not drop lower. That would be already a 10M buy support, if only a few people those that then you have all buy support for ALL coins available on the market. We currently have a marketcap of $5000 so it doesn't take to much to support 2 sats. and i agree, we need to find some investors, big investors, but long term investors, as they can just buy up everything till 20 sats or so, keep support high and dump everything...

I was buying at 6 sat. and I'm out of BTC now. But we can make some expeiment to see how big our community is. Let's everybody put buy order at 1 sat in few next hours

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:03:20 PM

I was buying at 6 sat. and I'm out of BTC now. But we can make some expeiment to see how big our community is. Let's everybody put buy order at 1 sat in few next hours

Total value of this coin is only 20BTC, and i mean total value of all mineable coins.... when you check the list on coinmarketcap, then we should be worth a little more then 20BTC. Don't you think?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: