Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:23:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!!  (Read 64798 times)
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:37:15 PM

We are even unable to hold 3 sats  Grin  Grin  Grin

I'm out, lack of community support, if someone want to take over CTZ please contact me. The pre-mine (or at least the part that is left) will be deposit to your account. I will have something to drink.

You just make  2% premine coin with no use at all and, BOOM!!, there must be a huge community to pump your coin?!
First, do something to prove that you can do something besides blah-blah-blah...  

He spent a lil premine at the start I forget on what, I think it was useful. but it probably should have been saved till after pow was over and price began to move so the premine will go that much further and be that much more useful for developments.

this was from a pm from placebo the other day when pos started working un unexpectedly

"I need to check with DEV of the coin,but i can be that POS indeed started in the middle of POW. In fact, that is not a big issue, no? POW is almost finished and then we at least know that POS is working. I'm really trying hard to get us more services."

So who is the actual dev for the technical end?? thats the important Question, I'm no coder/dev so I can't build wallets, blockchain...etc but I have a pretty good understanding of the PR and a whole lot of patience to learn more, not too mention quite a few of us have much more than the premine originally was anyways Wink  

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wolffish

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:47:43 PM

After all, DEV is really, really the mighty one for every f**king-cooking coin and every word what he spoke have HUGE impact to the coin...
see yourself:

Not bad, not bad at all, Placebo, carry on!
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:03:17 PM

the POS starting early was more of a piss off to me than placebo leaving... he was just the pr guy for who ever made the coin anyways. The POS starting early shows that they probably didn't test the coin all the way through or it wouldn't have happened... so obviously it was a rookie dev too.

I didn't get into the coin just because placebo helped with OC's pr a bit, I got in to citizencoin because the name is very welcoming and the awesome pos % system so after pow it would be a fairly easy coin to market if pow went smooth like OC's pow/pos was (very professional work, I mined start to finish) even with the early pos f#ck up. it is still a marketable coin once the code has been taken over by a competent dev and pow ends smoothly, lol or even if new dev has to tweek it and issue new wallet or something.

the thing about bitcoin slowly making it mainstream is that in 6 months to a year there will be soo many new people in crypto's that no one will even remember this little hiccup at the start of a coin.  

WAVES
dannyvjp

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:03:23 PM

After all, DEV is really, really the mighty one for every f**king-cooking coin and every word what he spoke have HUGE impact to the coin...
see yourself:

Well it cant go lower then that:P, he is crying about his 10 mil coins....did the dev invest 6.4 btc? i dont think so.

What a kid, i hope we can take over the coin and do it for us selfs,
Wolffish

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:13:16 PM

Well it cant go lower then that:P, he is crying about his 10 mil coins....did the dev invest 6.4 btc? i dont think so.

Oh yes, it can go lower... much lower: to LTC market or even get delisted... I hope that this is not the case here and community takeover will make things move again  Wink
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:29:19 PM

see yourself:

lol indeed, I went in a lot deeper than I normally would have... deff better to know now than later that placebo was a flake. if he would have waited till after pow and price had climbed there would have been a lot more people butt hurt about it and would have severely damaged the coins reputation long term (I love new AC team and what they've done, they know they're playing the long game and will succeed even with the massive amount of people hurt by first dev)

as we stand now most of the crypto world has been distracted with drk,bc,xc for the last couple weeks so the majority of the crypto world barely knows we exist lol so we're pretty much working with a clean slate. Smiley and could be an easy pick up for the right dev and have it all settled before pow ends Cheesy

If I could afford to buy out all the sell orders of people who want out I would... lol but my chinese food delivery job doesn't pay that good Wink If you can think of any good devs or groups to approach for help do your best... who knows who'll see the same potential in CTZ as we all do Smiley and some of us did Sad

I still do and none of my 14 mill coins will see the sell wall.

WAVES
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:36:44 PM

....wtfff just happened lol. Most of us could see this coming a mile away. Yet another community takeover eh?

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:17:35 AM

lol yup I'm still getting POS Cheesy lol and getting some good mining in... I wrote meastro from team AC to take a look and posted in a really good club on FB I belong to so hopefully we can round up a talented individual or two Wink

part of my letter to team AC

"The pr dev for CTZ Citizencoin just walked away lol days away from the end of pow, It's like he doesn't get how pos coins general work, he says it's lack of community but we have a few motivated people holding big amounts and we weren't really expecting the price to get moving until pow had ended anyways! lol so I really have to scratch my head at what this guy was thinking.

Placebo was just the face of CTZ and wasn't the tech developer of wallet/blockchain and the Pow phase was going smoothly until all of a sudden pos magically started right in the middle of pow, which he played off as not a big deal... but shows me they didn't really test their coin at all and the tech dev was prob a rookie as well.  (not sure who tech dev is)

I think Citizencoin has a very welcoming name and an awesome POS % system that could really draw in the "citizens" Wink since this happened before the end of pow and price was/is still near the bottom it would be easy for another competent dev/team to pick it up and keep the ball rolling. no one had bought in to an extremely pumped price so theres no where near the amount of extremely hurt people as your trying to deal with at AC (lol I know I was till buying AC at top price before crash, which is probably slowing AC down a bit now but in the long run I think AC will be a mainstay... in a year soo many new people in crypto's first AC crash wont even be remembered) so this could easily be a simple hiccup in the life of citizencoin being right at the beginning as we are Cheesy

I see a lot of potential with citizencoin ctz and really have no clue why the dev would drop such a good coin."

WAVES
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:36:29 AM

Being on bittrex and coinmarketcap with such a low marketcap makes this coin ripe for a takeover imo.  Buying a little here.

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:54:20 AM

Being on bittrex and coinmarketcap with such a low marketcap makes this coin ripe for a takeover imo.  Buying a little here.

at this point thats kind of what were hoping for

WAVES
megadestruct61

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:31:58 AM

It sucks the dev bailed but its good to know he is flaky now better then later.  I have been mining and buying some too, if you look this has a very active community for how young the coin is. Going to be holding a good chunk of these for the long haul.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:18:52 AM

It sucks the dev bailed but its good to know he is flaky now better then later.  I have been mining and buying some too, if you look this has a very active community for how young the coin is. Going to be holding a good chunk of these for the long haul.

yup we were/are making some really good progress, the votes were starting to come in on allcoin, another exchange would have been cool but not needed till end of pow, we have a couple days before the end of pow and I'm not sure if it will automatically stop mining? with the early pos taking place who knows what else they didn't test, so we need a dev to take a look at the code and be ready if we need them for the transition to pure pos.

I wrote placebo hoping to get control of the thread and the remaining premine, If he gives it to me it will be safe with my other 15mill coins. I was obviously thinking we'd use it to pay for the help of a new dev.

I haven't received any word from team AC yet hopefully they can help point us in the right direction of someone who can help.

WAVES
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:20:59 AM

my wallet use to stake but hasnt for over 5 days now.i have 2 mill in there it should be staking

dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:29:24 PM

Forget about Placebo. Time is running, so we have to find new dev. I'll try to contact to some1.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
jamestown2035

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:15:10 PM

I'm still getting stake.

sletcoin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:16:13 PM

Placebo any ideas?

Nah he is "retweeting" some other coins

I believe that you made him very maid with this statement. A friend of mine was on the USDe board, and he did some great work there, but some people were complaining that he was on other boards too, and he just said Goodbye to USDe, and it seems that he did the same here. He don't like it when people are checking his activity.

Forget about Placebo. Time is running, so we have to find new dev. I'll try to contact to some1.

Honestly i hope he will be back and that people don't check his other statements on other threads. What will happen with that multipool that he was working on? I'm sure that he will just stop when some other people are taking his baby.

Multipool conversation...

https://i.imgur.com/C6LaYcX.png

Some people really need to show some more respect to developers and what they are doing for their coin.
sletcoin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:56:49 PM

Maybe something for the new DEV.

Have a look at this site

https://www.raxe.io/
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:59:15 PM

Placebo any ideas?

I believe that you made him very maid with this statement. A friend of mine was on the USDe board, and he did some great work there, but some people were complaining that he was on other boards too, and he just said Goodbye to USDe, and it seems that he did the same here. He don't like it when people are checking his activity.

Honestly i hope he will be back and that people don't check his other statements on other threads. What will happen with that multipool that he was working on? I'm sure that he will just stop when some other people are taking his baby.

Some people really need to show some more respect to developers and what they are doing for their coin.

What are you talking about. He left because he thought he will earn easy money in two weeks. Developing coin takes bit longer dont you think?
He left before POW ends.
Stop defending him.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:53:36 PM

doesn't stake either

it will stake, I think it's 5 days till they stake again so it'll happen shortly, I just unlocked my wallet and got a few more

WAVES
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:57:13 PM

Placebo any ideas?

That being said.some devs should show community abit of respect back.after all we are the one supporting the coin.a coin is nothing with out the community

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: