Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:44:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!!  (Read 64798 times)
tytanick
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 04:41:12 PM

suppor already building up, its +50% and its going like X11 coin to +1000% Smiley

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541084.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:10:35 PM

i would so cut the pow sooner Smiley 999 millions is a bit huge. Unless u have big plans for the coins to make it rise despite the big supply of course  Smiley

agreed... half would be nice  Cheesy

We are not, i repeat NOT planning to change anything about the structure of Citizencoin.Our investors/miners received this information from the start. They knew that there will be 1,000,000,000 coins available after 1 year. Reducing the amount of coins would be not fair against new investors. This is not a pump & dump coin. Maybe we had a pump today Cheesy, but still we preffer to have step by step improvement in coin price.

totally agree'd on that point, can't change after launch date It would be completely un professional, UVC cut there count from 20 mill - 10 mill ("by accident") and crashed any hype and attention they had.

900 mill doeasn't sound so big with 7 trill people on the planet and crypto's about to go mainstream Wink besides CTZ and citizencoin almost seem natural to me and I see it as much more than just an internet tipping coin or exchange trader. If we find the right team no telling where you might find CTZ in a year (the moon perhaps lol)

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:52:52 PM

i would so cut the pow sooner Smiley 999 millions is a bit huge. Unless u have big plans for the coins to make it rise despite the big supply of course  Smiley

agreed... half would be nice  Cheesy

We are not, i repeat NOT planning to change anything about the structure of Citizencoin.Our investors/miners received this information from the start. They knew that there will be 1,000,000,000 coins available after 1 year. Reducing the amount of coins would be not fair against new investors. This is not a pump & dump coin. Maybe we had a pump today Cheesy, but still we preffer to have step by step improvement in coin price.

totally agree'd on that point, can't change after launch date It would be completely un professional, UVC cut there count from 20 mill - 10 mill ("by accident") and crashed any hype and attention they had.

900 mill doeasn't sound so big with 7 trill people on the planet and crypto's about to go mainstream Wink besides CTZ and citizencoin almost seem natural to me and I see it as much more than just an internet tipping coin or exchange trader. If we find the right team no telling where you might find CTZ in a year (the moon perhaps lol)

I hope not the moon, as there are no customers on the moon yet Smiley Lets keep it earth for now Cheesy. When i started with CTZ i thought, a marketcap of $500,000 would be nice. So if after one year i have a marketcap of $500,000 then i will be happy Cheesy
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:45:06 PM

coin is getting some momentum, glad I bought more at 8 sato  Cool

I'm always checking the difficulty of the coin (meaning the hashrate), if the hashrate stay pretty high for 21 days then i'm pretty sure that we will move higher, if hashrate will start dropping below 3000Mh/s or 1000Mh/s then this is a bad sign for the coin. Today, i believe it was just a pump by someone that really want to buy a big amount of coins, and most likely already sold his cheap coins that he bought at 4-5-6.... and i believe the big pump in Distrocoin also had a positive effect on CTZ.
Mesutalkali

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:51:42 PM

So whats this new coin about?
Xamda

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:23:53 PM

I only wish I had more rigs...
CryptoPoolSupport

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:25:09 PM

We know pool mining!

Now is the time! Don't miss out on your CTZ!

* Dedicated servers with SSD in RAID10.
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection (Stratum + Webserver)
* Redundant Electricity A+B Feed
* Redundant Network 2 x 10 Gigabit network.
* Mail support
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining
* PPLNS PAYOUTS
* VARDIFF
* Cron running every minutes
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!

Don't trust your CTZ with anyone else!

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:21:28 AM

So whats this new coin about?

I think the name says a lot about the coin and hopefully the type of people that will be drawn to the coin, we have a very active friendly dev and he seems to really know his stuff and has been an active member in the bcForum world  (he is even use'n his real forum name) I've seen him put effort in for other peoples coins I can only imagine what he'll do for his own coin Smiley

and the daily interest is going to be AWESOME!!

WAVES
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:19:26 AM

Please keep on donation:

- Address:

Charity address CTZ: CUsd9KK45prXLC4tHaieG3bZ6VUhqkiLgG
Donation address CTZ: CNmkVKgHcnyNTvBfwZQqv14YBRCUV2QXSf

Website is getting ready little by little..

http://citizencoin.tk

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:26:04 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 08:07:38 AM by placebo

Currently 53 60 followers on facebook...

https://www.facebook.com/citizen.coin

We are now busy to increase our marketshare by increasing number of followers and did should result in more and more investors... We hope to have at least 200 followers by next week, and 1000 by next month.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:59:26 AM

close to 20 btc in volume on bittrex:D not too shabby of a start Cheesy Lets keep up the good work citizens

I was going to mention heading over to xbc's webpage for some idea's it has a really nice feel to it, functional

lol I was hoping xbc was going to skyrocket when new wallet came out ... I was going to sell a couple when it got to like 30-50 dollars a piece and buy up another shwack of ctz while it's still on the bottom Wink  I think the long wait for stake/age is slowing coins like xbc and OC down lol first wave of buyers will wait to see working pos interest for themselves before they go in for more... were as CTZ you'll know next day Smiley very good idea

WAVES
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:04:48 AM

close to 20 btc in volume on bittrex:D not too shabby of a start Cheesy Lets keep up the good work citizens

I was going to mention heading over to xbc's webpage for some idea's it has a really nice feel to it, functional

lol I was hoping xbc was going to skyrocket when new wallet came out ... I was going to sell a couple when it got to like 30-50 dollars a piece and buy up another shwack of ctz while it's still on the bottom Wink  I think the long wait for stake/age is slowing coins like xbc and OC down lol first wave of buyers will wait to see working pos interest for themselves before they go in for more... were as CTZ you'll know next day Smiley very good idea

When you check the people that has been added on facebook, then you will notice some nice persons(groups) in that list... Smiley It is all best on marketing!!! If you want to have a successful coin then you need to reach out to people.

Personally i'm also looking at Roman coin, as you know how it works, if the main coin is successful then people try to copy it , remember the planet coins, animal coins, color coins. Now they are doing the same with Citizencoin, they are just copying the ideas, but they will never be as good as the original one Cheesy. So i will invest a few bucks in Roman Coin and try to make some money there, so that i can use it to continue supporting Citizencoin.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:12:13 AM

i"ll like the fb page as soon as fb starts work'n lol the wheels been spinning for a bit now

WAVES
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:22:10 AM

anything special about this coin?
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:41:48 AM

Yes, i'm the owner of the coin, that is more then special enough. Don't you think so?

1. NO SCAMMER
2. NO PUMP & DUMP COIN
3. FULL DISCLOSURE OF ALL PRE-MINE COINS
4. MARKETING THE COIN NOT JUST TILL THE OWNER DUMPED THEIR COINS

I believe those 4 points are already unique the last few months.... don't you think so?
ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:10:46 AM

Yes, i'm the owner of the coin, that is more then special enough. Don't you think so?

1. NO SCAMMER
2. NO PUMP & DUMP COIN

I believe those 4 points are already unique the last few months.... don't you think so?

this should be normal. and, at least 1,2 & 4 are not proven, since this might change tomorrow, in 2 weeks or whenever. The point is, this coin does in fact not offer anything any other x11 coin does not offer.
the latest alt-coin launches have shown, that x11 is not the algo of the small people anymore. Rumors are going on that there are FPGA running, and some big guys rent x11 rigs/hashpower to get a huge share.

the most successfull coins in the last time were the ones which offer something new (like a new algo or feature, just look at Jackpotcoin for example), or only have a very limited amount of total coins/very short PoW phase.

However good luck.

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:31:51 AM

1. NO SCAMMER
2. NO PUMP & DUMP COIN

this should be normal. and, at least 1,2 & 4 are not proven, since this might change tomorrow, in 2 weeks or whenever. The point is, this coin does in fact not offer anything any other x11 coin does not offer.
the latest alt-coin launches have shown, that x11 is not the algo of the small people anymore. Rumors are going on that there are FPGA running, and some big guys rent x11 rigs/hashpower to get a huge share.

the most successfull coins in the last time were the ones which offer something new (like a new algo or feature, just look at Jackpotcoin for example), or only have a very limited amount of total coins/very short PoW phase.

However good luck.

One thing I think that is going to start setting some coins apart from others is dev's that openly stand by they're coins (the fact that you use your OG name on here already says a bunch) i bet drk would double over night if the dev team came out with an insured company listing themselves as ceo's and such... saying that legal action could be taken if any scamming or what not happened would be HUGE

WAVES
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:46:33 AM

1. NO SCAMMER
2. NO PUMP & DUMP COIN

However good luck.
Question,

do you think that local people care how a coin is programmed? Do you really think that people that are using BTC want to know how it is made? I don't think so.What is important, is that you can provide a stable system, a fast transaction speed, and just a lot of marketing.... Honestly i don't care about today price, if it hit 1sats, so be it, i don't care about tomorrow price, i don't care about next year price, i do care how my coin will look in 5 years. how many services that are available, how many people are using it. Those exchanges are only for investors. I'm a investor too, i play the game when they pump other coins, and i make profit, i don't care about 95% of the coins, i just use them to make money, some coins are just shit coins but i don't care, as i know some groups will pump it and i will make money. Check TAK, nobody is interested in that coin, there was a pump and i made decent amount of money, and i bought it again, just for the pumps, not for the future of the coin, just to make money.
ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:25:55 AM

1. NO SCAMMER
2. NO PUMP & DUMP COIN

However good luck.
Question,

do you think that local people care how a coin is programmed? Do you really think that people that are using BTC want to know how it is made? I don't think so.What is important, is that you can provide a stable system, a fast transaction speed, and just a lot of marketing.... Honestly i don't care about today price, if it hit 1sats, so be it, i don't care about tomorrow price, i don't care about next year price, i do care how my coin will look in 5 years. how many services that are available, how many people are using it. Those exchanges are only for investors. I'm a investor too, i play the game when they pump other coins, and i make profit, i don't care about 95% of the coins, i just use them to make money, some coins are just shit coins but i don't care, as i know some groups will pump it and i will make money. Check TAK, nobody is interested in that coin, there was a pump and i made decent amount of money, and i bought it again, just for the pumps, not for the future of the coin, just to make money.

With the 10000 alt coins out there, ppl do care what a coin is about. everything begins with the miners, and why would anyone mine a coin when he can only get a very low share of the coin? just check the latest coin launches that use x11. The net hashrate explodes! but not because the coin is so good, but because there is a lot of hashpower available for x11. now compare that to coins, that have a new, uniqe algo. you will see, that those coins attract a lot more people, but has a significant lower net hashrate (in proportion to the algo of course). It's a fair distribution system where everyone can get a fair share.

and do you really think someone who invested in renting hashpower/rigs mines a coin because he thinks it will replace BTC or it is the future? no, he mines them to make a profit. that's why those coins are beeing dumped on the exchanges like your coin is. but people are getting more and more aware of that, and that's the reason why more and more coins just die shortly after launch.

And 5 years? to be honest, I don't think this coin will even be around in 6 month. As well as hundrets of other coins. The alt-coin scene is collapsing with more and more coins flooding the market, because they all share the same pool - BTC!

jamestown2035

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:03:11 AM

And 5 years? to be honest, I don't think this coin will even be around in 6 month. As well as hundrets of other coins. The alt-coin scene is collapsing with more and more coins flooding the market, because they all share the same pool - BTC!
[/quote]

No offense, but, you seem to be overly concerned about a coin that you doubt will be around in 6 months.

Good luck.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: