Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:09:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!!  (Read 64798 times)
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:40:27 AM

anything special about this coin?

Yes, i'm the owner of the coin, that is more then special enough. Don't you think so?

1. NO SCAMMER
2. NO PUMP & DUMP COIN
3. FULL DISCLOSURE OF ALL PRE-MINE COINS
4. MARKETING THE COIN NOT JUST TILL THE OWNER DUMPED THEIR COINS

I believe those 4 points are already unique the last few months.... don't you think so?

this should be normal. and, at least 1,2 & 4 are not proven, since this might change tomorrow, in 2 weeks or whenever. The point is, this coin does in fact not offer anything any other x11 coin does not offer.
the latest alt-coin launches have shown, that x11 is not the algo of the small people anymore. Rumors are going on that there are FPGA running, and some big guys rent x11 rigs/hashpower to get a huge share.

the most successfull coins in the last time were the ones which offer something new (like a new algo or feature, just look at Jackpotcoin for example), or only have a very limited amount of total coins/very short PoW phase.

However good luck.
Question,

do you think that local people care how a coin is programmed? Do you really think that people that are using BTC want to know how it is made? I don't think so.What is important, is that you can provide a stable system, a fast transaction speed, and just a lot of marketing.... Honestly i don't care about today price, if it hit 1sats, so be it, i don't care about tomorrow price, i don't care about next year price, i do care how my coin will look in 5 years. how many services that are available, how many people are using it. Those exchanges are only for investors. I'm a investor too, i play the game when they pump other coins, and i make profit, i don't care about 95% of the coins, i just use them to make money, some coins are just shit coins but i don't care, as i know some groups will pump it and i will make money. Check TAK, nobody is interested in that coin, there was a pump and i made decent amount of money, and i bought it again, just for the pumps, not for the future of the coin, just to make money.

With the 10000 alt coins out there, ppl do care what a coin is about. everything begins with the miners, and why would anyone mine a coin when he can only get a very low share of the coin? just check the latest coin launches that use x11. The net hashrate explodes! but not because the coin is so good, but because there is a lot of hashpower available for x11. now compare that to coins, that have a new, uniqe algo. you will see, that those coins attract a lot more people, but has a significant lower net hashrate (in proportion to the algo of course). It's a fair distribution system where everyone can get a fair share.

and do you really think someone who invested in renting hashpower/rigs mines a coin because he thinks it will replace BTC or it is the future? no, he mines them to make a profit. that's why those coins are beeing dumped on the exchanges like your coin is. but people are getting more and more aware of that, and that's the reason why more and more coins just die shortly after launch.

And 5 years? to be honest, I don't think this coin will even be around in 6 month. As well as hundrets of other coins. The alt-coin scene is collapsing with more and more coins flooding the market, because they all share the same pool - BTC!

Lets hope you're wrong Smiley In 15 days people cannot mine CTZ anymore then it goes to POS, so we don't need any huge hashrate anymore. But you're talking about people like miners, etc. I'm talking about the outside world, those people really don't care, believe me. If they can pay a concert ticket with Citizencoin and it is cheaper then paying in dollars or euros then they will use it. Of course CTZ will never replace BTC, nor LTC nor a few other big coins, but how many currencies do you have in the world? A lot, isn't it? Don't you think that in this and 5 year you will have a Amazon site using all kind of altcoins as payment method? I believe that is the future, and then it is making sure that you can hit this market. I totally agree that 1000 of coins will die, even in the first week... and i also agree that people are mining it for profit. But still i hope that CTZ will just be one of those coins that still survive after a few years...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:54:10 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 08:02:21 PM by fonzerrellie

Yes, i'm the owner of the coin, that is more then special enough. Don't you think so?

1. NO SCAMMER
2. NO PUMP & DUMP COIN

I believe those 4 points are already unique the last few months.... don't you think so?

this should be normal. and, at least 1,2 & 4 are not proven, since this might change tomorrow, in 2 weeks or whenever. The point is, this coin does in fact not offer anything any other x11 coin does not offer.
the latest alt-coin launches have shown, that x11 is not the algo of the small people anymore. Rumors are going on that there are FPGA running, and some big guys rent x11 rigs/hashpower to get a huge share.

the most successfull coins in the last time were the ones which offer something new (like a new algo or feature, just look at Jackpotcoin for example), or only have a very limited amount of total coins/very short PoW phase.

However good luck.
Question,

do you think that local people care how a coin is programmed? Do you really think that people that are using BTC want to know how it is made? I don't think so.What is important, is that you can provide a stable system, a fast transaction speed, and just a lot of marketing.... Honestly i don't care about today price, if it hit 1sats, so be it, i don't care about tomorrow price, i don't care about next year price, i do care how my coin will look in 5 years. how many services that are available, how many people are using it. Those exchanges are only for investors. I'm a investor too, i play the game when they pump other coins, and i make profit, i don't care about 95% of the coins, i just use them to make money, some coins are just shit coins but i don't care, as i know some groups will pump it and i will make money. Check TAK, nobody is interested in that coin, there was a pump and i made decent amount of money, and i bought it again, just for the pumps, not for the future of the coin, just to make money.

With the 10000 alt coins out there, ppl do care what a coin is about. everything begins with the miners, and why would anyone mine a coin when he can only get a very low share of the coin? just check the latest coin launches that use x11. The net hashrate explodes! but not because the coin is so good, but because there is a lot of hashpower available for x11. now compare that to coins, that have a new, uniqe algo. you will see, that those coins attract a lot more people, but has a significant lower net hashrate (in proportion to the algo of course). It's a fair distribution system where everyone can get a fair share.

and do you really think someone who invested in renting hashpower/rigs mines a coin because he thinks it will replace BTC or it is the future? no, he mines them to make a profit. that's why those coins are beeing dumped on the exchanges like your coin is. but people are getting more and more aware of that, and that's the reason why more and more coins just die shortly after launch.

And 5 years? to be honest, I don't think this coin will even be around in 6 month. As well as hundrets of other coins. The alt-coin scene is collapsing with more and more coins flooding the market, because they all share the same pool - BTC!

Lets hope you're wrong Smiley In 15 days people cannot mine CTZ anymore then it goes to POS, so we don't need any huge hashrate anymore. But you're talking about people like miners, etc. I'm talking about the outside world, those people really don't care, believe me. If they can pay a concert ticket with Citizencoin and it is cheaper then paying in dollars or euros then they will use it. Of course CTZ will never replace BTC, nor LTC nor a few other big coins, but how many currencies do you have in the world? A lot, isn't it? Don't you think that in this and 5 year you will have a Amazon site using all kind of altcoins as payment method? I believe that is the future, and then it is making sure that you can hit this market. I totally agree that 1000 of coins will die, even in the first week... and i also agree that people are mining it for profit. But still i hope that CTZ will just be one of those coins that still survive after a few years...

lol not every miner puts 110% into mining rigs and end up drawing so much power that they back themselves into a corner literally having to p'nd to keep up and try to make some profit... a golf clap for people involved in crypto only for instant profit and don't the full potential of crypto currencies. Crypto's are for the whole globe... thats 7 "trillion" (edit: )   + people and counting, there's lots of room for many coins to stick around for the long haul.

I'll mine right up to the last day of CTZ's pow with a smile on my face even it's stay below 20 or 40 sato's

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
bitstock

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:12:08 PM

Waiting for the...

with the lemons!

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:18:07 PM

for the PIZZA!
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:19:34 PM

for the PIZZA!

Cry I want this piece of pizza.
with the lemons!

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:31:26 PM

If someone here is from Czech republic and wants to buy pizza for CTZ, write me a message Smiley
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:29:21 PM

If someone here is from Czech republic and wants to buy pizza for CTZ, write me a message Smiley

I hope that pizza is not too expensive Cheesy
with the lemons!

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:37:54 PM

around 100 CZK = 5$ for basic pizza.
It would be something like this
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:40:07 PM

around 100 CZK = 5$ for basic pizza.
It would be something like this

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:42:54 PM

A lot of selling pressure now... it also looks like we lost all our support. Back to 4 sats or so? At least people that didn't had any cheap CTZ can buy some more Wink
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:52:04 PM

placebo just a question what future plan do you have ?? and if people buy it what they get it from this coin in future ? or it's just a coin like other alt coin ? adding some more features will help this coin grow ! And it's stop buyers or miners to dump on exchange.

You know i am mining it from 4 days but now i think you should work on future plans and make this coin bigger as much as you can ! Seriously if you do hard work then community will help you too. Like few people already donated for Development. I have trust in you because you very active Dev and that's the most important for every coin Smiley

Cheers !!
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:00:38 PM

1. NO SCAMMER
2. NO PUMP & DUMP COIN

However good luck.
Question,

So infact you like the Darkcoin coin with their scam innovation? I'm a simple guy, and i'm trying to promote my coin using the tools that i know.. WITHOUT SCAMMING!!!! Yes, citizencoin is maybe not the greatest of all, but i'm fair, and honest. On facebook you even can see my cellphone, NO SECRETS with me!!!
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:01:37 PM

Im sure he will spam all available online stores wich accept altcoins Wink

Im very happy with this coin and its dev... hes done good things for other communitys too... Now its his own coin... I think he wont dissappoint us  Wink
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:05:33 PM

So infact you like the Darkcoin coin with their scam innovation? I'm a simple guy, and i'm trying to promote my coin using the tools that i know.. WITHOUT SCAMMING!!!! Yes, citizencoin is maybe not the greatest of all, but i'm fair, and honest. On facebook you even can see my cellphone, NO SECRETS with me!!!

Woo Hoo, I know who I'm drunk dialing tonight!!!  Cheesy

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:08:39 PM

Im sure he will spam all available online stores wich accept altcoins Wink

Im very happy with this coin and its dev... hes done good things for other communitys too... Now its his own coin... I think he wont dissappoint us  Wink

Yes, my life is soooo boring that i love spamming Cheesy Look Facebook is getting close to 100 followers and i have only doing some little work there.... how more people that follows how more people that can be interested in buying

There is even a multipool mining us like crazy.... no complains, as they will sell (or dump their coins) and i know there are more then enough people that want to buy....

https://pool.trademybit.com/pools/CTZ/
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:09:52 PM

Grin you can call me when CTZ is a $1,000,000 coin Cheesy
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:16:12 PM

We can all meet on some island for drinks!!!

PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:21:57 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 07:11:23 PM by PTseller

Woo Hoo, I know who I'm drunk dialing tonight!!!  Cheesy

Don't forget me guys and book my ticket once it's happen  Tongue
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:57:28 PM

Don't forget me guys and booked my ticket once it's happen  Tongue

A Hero member, mmm, when do you receive that status? Smiley
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:07:01 PM

Don't forget me guys and booked my ticket once it's happen  Tongue

A Hero member, mmm, when do you receive that status? Smiley

lol Hero status Cheesy and here I am still a newb Sad   

lol good morning Citizens Smiley   I had some great responses on the polo troll box last night talking about our citizencoin Cheesy sounds like some people are watching it close Wink

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: