Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:43:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!!  (Read 64798 times)
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:23:48 PM

ok we have block clawler now, placebo will valid my work and put in his main 1st thread
http://citizencoin.tytanick.eu

awesome mate  Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
with the lemons!

Activity: 589

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:05:59 PM

ok we have block clawler now, placebo will valid my work and put in his main 1st thread
http://citizencoin.tytanick.eu

Nice!  Smiley
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:08:35 PM

There has been some concern by a few people here about the possibility that after POW the coin will die like summercoin....

Some suggestions were made to fork the coin and reduce the block size. What those the community think about it? I don't know the story behind summercoin as i cannot follow all the coins Cheesy Normally when a coin enters POS it should raise as dilution will be stopped.

lol summercoin, maybe it died off because it's SUMMERCOIN

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:18:54 PM

but POS kills coin like summercoin
when there is POS only state, no miners will come around and no movement in price is going on
i suggest delete entire POS because its certain death Smiley
X13 is interesting 'new' algo which could bring more people on board like boostcoin

Yea was thinking about the same, make the coin x13.

But without pos the coin wil get dumped dont you think?

You could make it a bit less like 0.05% per day

The first question that people need to ask, is it really the coin that they care about or is it just to pump it and dump all their coins? And i believe 95% only care about the second one. They only want to see some BTCs and move on. I'm still pretty sure that we will get on coinmarketcap and on poloniex soon. So that will give us a extra exchange to play with.

I'm actually not worried about the website or marketcap till just before POS or even right after, the website would be awesome sooner but marketcap is not needed. I see citizencoin as being very marketable when compared to coins like doge, drk and many others.  who is the coin for? the citizens. who owns citizencoin? the citizens. who may feel confident supporting a solid coin with a good dev and a caring team? maybe... The Citizens Wink

I think the interest is great... not too much not too little.  it's no 100% anum like AC  (and we all saw it skyrocket before the evil dev got caught, who knows how well it would have done if it was clean from the start)

WAVES
with the lemons!

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:35:11 PM

Block explorer will be working soon Smiley
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:42:18 PM

wow it's  being dumped for 4 sats now? Either on its last breath and about to fall in the grave or its realllllyyy undervalued from all the panic sellers. To hold or not to hold...that is the question. Dev, give some good news. Whats on the table for the NEAR future?.. We all know time is money especially in cryptoworld.

with the lemons!

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:42:40 PM

Block explorer back online

http://ctzchain.ultragames.cz:2750/
with the lemons!

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:44:22 PM

wow it's  being dumped for 4 sats now? Either on its last breath and about to fall in the grave or its realllllyyy undervalued from all the panic sellers. To hold or not to hold...that is the question. Dev, give some good news. Whats on the table for the NEAR future?.. We all know time is money especially in cryptoworld.

He's sleeping right know, but he will tell you some good news tomorrow  Wink Smiley
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 11:16:18 PM

He's sleeping right know, but he will tell you some good news tomorrow  Wink Smiley

lol it's not even halfway through it's mining period, lol I wouldn't care if it was 1 sato right now... it's good much easier and cheaper to distribute to the citizens Cheesy

WAVES
cryptoholic11

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 11:24:14 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 11:44:04 PM by cryptoholic11

wow it's  being dumped for 4 sats now? Either on its last breath and about to fall in the grave or its realllllyyy undervalued from all the panic sellers. To hold or not to hold...that is the question. Dev, give some good news. Whats on the table for the NEAR future?.. We all know time is money especially in cryptoworld.

He's sleeping right know, but he will tell you some good news tomorrow  Wink Smiley

lol it's not even halfway through it's mining period, lol I wouldn't care if it was 1 sato right now... it's good much easier and cheaper to distribute to the citizens Cheesy
the problem is citizens dont really care about the coin unless it is worth something. Distributing to people or citizens across the world seems like a good idea but its an idea, if implemented, will only bring short term value spikes and nothing else. Look at coins that had similar plans like community coin, fair coin and sharecoin. They all have and still have good communities, but the coins themselves went through a brief period of high volume and relatively high price, before falling into the pits with all the rest of the shit coins. The long term success isnt determined by these types of promotions, it is determined by innovative features. Soon X11 coins will be the past as new X13 (look at boost coin right now) coins will come into play, and who knows maybe the next big coin will be the first X13 anonymous coin. So as far as citizencoin goes, even with a good community and these distribution to citizens ideas , if there is no unique feature implementation, its gonna be a pump and dump coin followed by a dead cat bounce coin followed by a dead shit coin coin, just like 95% of the coins out there.

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 11:43:29 PM

wow it's  being dumped for 4 sats now? Either on its last breath and about to fall in the grave or its realllllyyy undervalued from all the panic sellers. To hold or not to hold...that is the question. Dev, give some good news. Whats on the table for the NEAR future?.. We all know time is money especially in cryptoworld.

He's sleeping right know, but he will tell you some good news tomorrow  Wink Smiley

the problem is citizens dont really care about the coin unless it is worth something. Distributing to people or citizens across the world seems like a good idea but its an idea, if implemented, will only bring short term value spikes and nothing else. Look at coins that had similar plans like community coin, fair coin and sharecoin. They all have and still have good communities, but the coins themselves went through a brief period of high volume and relatively high price, before falling into the pits with all the rest of the shit coins. The long term success isnt determined by these types of promotions, it is determined by innovative features. Soon X11 coins will be the past as new X13 (look at boost coin right now) coins will come into play, and who knows maybe the next big coin will be the first X13 anonymous coin. So as far as citizencoin goes, even with a good community and these distribution to citizens ideas , if there is no unique feature implementation, its gonna be a pump and dump coin followed by a dead cat bounce coin followed by a dead shit coin coin, just 95% of the coins out there.

we'll be done mining soon so what do we care if x13's come out, slow growth after pos Is better than an xplosion of interest and price right at the start in my books. OC didn't even start trying to push their coin until after pos and they've continued to slowly make ground. not all of us are playing the short game.

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 11:47:06 PM

thanks for getting the block explorer up Cheesy

by the way I'm distributing mine to crypto newbs... you know regular citizens who don't really care about all the crazy anon features and stuff, they just want to learn about bitcoins and crypto's and citizencoin is a very welcoming coin for that Wink

WAVES
Cryptocoinrank.com

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 11:55:30 PM

█ ★Citizencoin (CTZ) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Citizencoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0

Enjoy  Smiley

cryptoholic11

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 11:56:39 PM

the problem is citizens dont really care about the coin unless it is worth something. Distributing to people or citizens across the world seems like a good idea but its an idea, if implemented, will only bring short term value spikes and nothing else. Look at coins that had similar plans like community coin, fair coin and sharecoin. They all have and still have good communities, but the coins themselves went through a brief period of high volume and relatively high price, before falling into the pits with all the rest of the shit coins. The long term success isnt determined by these types of promotions, it is determined by innovative features. Soon X11 coins will be the past as new X13 (look at boost coin right now) coins will come into play, and who knows maybe the next big coin will be the first X13 anonymous coin. So as far as citizencoin goes, even with a good community and these distribution to citizens ideas , if there is no unique feature implementation, its gonna be a pump and dump coin followed by a dead cat bounce coin followed by a dead shit coin coin, just 95% of the coins out there.

we'll be done mining soon so what do we care if x13's come out, slow growth after pos Is better than an xplosion of interest and price right at the start in my books. OC didn't even start trying to push their coin until after pos and they've continued to slowly make ground. not all of us are playing the short game.

Yes but at the moment it has nothing to offer long term. New coins will start coming out with more and more innovative features that will kill all these coins. Orange coin dev has made promises with anon features and a bunch of other feature promises, but so far its been only talk. That talk was what brought the prices up for a little bit, but now its plummeting again. So for now OC is a pump and dump coin in correlation to good and bad news. In any case, my point is that new waves of coins are going to be released that are superior over the previous waves. Look at the altcoins from last year, theyre all dead shitcoins. And in a few months, the altcoins of now are going to be shitcoins to those future altcoins. Maybe im just being a pessimist, time will tell. Waiting for Placebos answer.

And listen, I am a fan of this coin, however my confidence in Placebo took a dip after he started promoting Roman Coin, which is a complete pump and dump citizen clone. I understand when he said that we have to keep up with the times and learn from other coins, but why is he going after these P&D clone coins. If anything, promote and learn from the good coins like XC, Boost and other coins that are doing well right now. Not speculative shit coins like Roman coin which hasnt even been released, that is unless he is also behind that coin too. Dunno, but like I said im still holding Citizens and going to wait for answers and more importantly actions. Talking the talk is one thing, walking it is a diff ball game.

GumpNerd

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:46:10 AM

Uhhh why does my wallet have staked coins already?  Undecided And whats with the solo mine entires in transaction record? I didn't solo mine since like 36 hours ago.

https://i.imgur.com/qK7BwzW.png

Edit: Now my wallet looks fine again with no stake.. Wtf wtf wtf?
jamestown2035

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:10:02 AM

Looks like staking has started.   Those small solo mine transactions are from the coins that were staked.

GumpNerd

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:51:57 AM

Looks like staking has started.   Those small solo mine transactions are from the coins that were staked.

But I didn't stake any coins  and my wallet was locked... Im also still seeing a lot of new blocks on the block chain and miners getting paid.
jamestown2035

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:09:43 AM

Looks like we know the Proof of Stake portion works at least.

placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:32:48 AM

█ ★Citizencoin (CTZ) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Citizencoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0

Enjoy  Smiley

Thanks, this looks great, and really indicates how cheap CTZ has become.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:36:38 AM

540 followers on facebook!!! The people that are selling now are mining with a lose and don't see the future of the coin.

Finally the block explorer has been updated. Now the website should be finished by this weekend. and then we are looking for a multipool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: