Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:24:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!!  (Read 64798 times)
dreambox700

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:19:36 PM

Citizens to the moon!!!!

By placebo now acting like a real dev.

Please address i donate 100000 ctz for promotion and multipool. Will ship immediately when unblocked wallet bittrex.

Buy CTZ this coin going up.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:34:35 PM

Citizens to the moon!!!!

By placebo now acting like a real dev.

Please address i donate 100000 ctz for promotion and multipool. Will ship immediately when unblocked wallet bittrex.

Buy CTZ this coin going up.

By all the other people, i have other things to do then just CTZ.

The block explorer is blocked, so someone will have a look at it later today when he is home.
richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:37:02 PM

Do you know why we are disable on bittrex Undecided

It looks like wallets issue

Can a dev please reach out to us.. we have detected what appears to be a 51%/double spend attack on the blockchain and everything shut off. 

Thanks
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:47:41 PM

Do you know why we are disable on bittrex Undecided

It looks like wallets issue

Can a dev please reach out to us.. we have detected what appears to be a 51%/double spend attack on the blockchain and everything shut off. 

Thanks
richie@bittrex

I've contacted DEV and told him to talk with you to find a solution.
Wolffish

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:49:40 PM

Citizens to the moon!!!!

To the moon!

I'm so sick and tired about that pointless pump speech...
There are no citizens on the moon to use cryptocurrencies... so you better make that coin USEFUL here on earth!!!
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:50:44 PM

Citizens to the moon!!!!

To the moon!

I'm so sick and tired about that pointless pump speech...
There are no citizens on the moon to use cryptocurrencies... so you better make that coin USEFUL here on earth!!!

Cheesy
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:55:47 PM

keep on voting at allcoin.com Smiley

if we run in to any issues at the end of pow we will deal with it, So far the mining is running smoothly and I'm still receiving pos Smiley so A OK so far, I will gladly donate some of my ctz if I don't receive the premine and will probably add to it if we need to.

if anyone is doing work on an android wallet, webpage, sub reddit or anything of the kind please let me know and we'll see what we can do for a bounty.

I hope placebo keep his words and will pass the torch to you.

Do you really think that there is much left out of those 9,000,000 pre-mine? How do you think that we get on that exchange... I will do the calculation how much of the pre-mine is left -oh, ok, one thing $1 per hour that i have worked on the coin, so that will be around $200 (or 15,000,000 CTZ at current price), oeps, that means that i even don't have any left, and the community own me 6,000,000?

There was also a exchange that i paid, and it was you that was owner of the exchange, and we got listed and a few days later you are planning to close it, so please return that amount to the new owner, thanks.

Nobody forced you to give up on your own coin, in fact, I'm sure most preferred you hadn't.   Regarding the community owing you the 6M, what about the people who invested thousands of dollars into your project only to see you rage quit because things weren't going your way.  I believe you owe them much more than the 6M coins.   

Indeed, i will give the rest of the pre-mine coins to the person that take it over,and REALLY take it over and put the same amount of time and work in it, like me.

If you had more important things to do then why the fuck did you waste our time by and put it out?
you started this thread back in march, and because people kept tabs on you (you can't control people or how they act... your the only person you control and have proven you don't have much) or didn't kiss your ass like a god and send you tons of donations and push your broken coin like you hoped we would you have a hissy fit and quit. your acting like theres not enough incentive for you here... well it's not our fault you haven't been mining or buying up your own coin the fact that you haven't shows how little you actually cared about this project. yes it takes btc's to get a coin of the ground for tech development, exchanges and even if it's just for trading and keeping the btc trade volume high enough on bittrex (it's really not that hard to buy coins off yourself over and over to keep volume up) if you weren't prepared and just expected us to pay for it all, which would have happened through the slow and steady route like we achieved over at OC... but OC was a flaw free" tested" coin

and WOW like 6 orphaned blocks in a row and sitting at 23,000% on dedicated... nah pos starting early wont mess anything up will it?  

you were prob just stressed realizing the mess the untested coin is in and that it will take a tech dev to fix in time for the end of pow, a fork a few days ago to shut off pos till the end of mining or a fork to shut pow down early would have stopped this and we would already have been climbing   "golf clap" for placebo

you pretended to be behind this coin for the long haul

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:20:20 PM

sorry I didn't make it on last night crashed out pretty early after work driving in the sun all evening burnt me out.

Like I've said before I am no tech developer, I get the jist of pr development and if we had a working coin I could easily get us back on track... but then again if we had a working coin I don't think placebo would be quitting and trying to blame us for him leaving.

I'm not going to try and pawn my broken coin off on people at an exchange... to me thats just as dirty as putting out the broken coin in the first place, and wouldn't do anything but create more resentment towards the coin.  I'd much rather wait till we can find a real tech developer who can fix the coin and can help us make CTZ the success it is capable of being.

lol this is hilarious... we'll at least when they look at his post history they'll be able to see how truly committed he is to any of the coins he's "rep'ing"

"Greek VS Roman - They are all Citizen and the world is colored Pink with some nice ladies Sletcoin. Amen. Coin of the week Greek"

WAVES
Wolffish

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:14:43 PM

Yep, this is serious problem... this Placebo guy is mentally sick... we need to send him to appointment with a psychiatrist!
He really needs a treatment and needs it asap!!!
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:44:54 PM

Do you think that this is helping?

lol this is hilarious... we'll at least when they look at his post history they'll be able to see how truly committed he is to any of the coins he's "rep'ing"

"Greek VS Roman - They are all Citizen and the world is colored Pink with some nice ladies Sletcoin. Amen. Coin of the week Greek"

Ones again I don't need to work for CTZ all the day, if you only would work a little, if you would tweet everytime that you were complaining then we would be bigger then darkcoin, but you don't do anything, only complaining.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:52:02 PM

Yep, this is serious problem... this Placebo guy is mentally sick... we need to send him to appointment with a psychiatrist!

I just left a comment on educoins wall don't know how busy edumoto is but they might be able to point us to someone who can help, I think it would be best (if we find a good dev) to just fork it straight into pure pos now... so we can move on.

we have to discuss what kind of bounty we can come up with for the new dev? I know we have a few big holders here as I am just a small fish and still have a pretty good chunk of ctz's, so if people want to see this coin make it to pure pos and be worth pushing on the markets we're going to need to pitch in.

if we get it done we could be seeing 40 sat easily with in a week or so of working pure pos

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:53:29 PM

Do you think that this is helping?

Ones again I don't need to work for CTZ all the day, if you only would work a little, if you would tweet everytime that you were complaining then we would be bigger then darkcoin, but you don't do anything, only complaining.

your asking us to push a broken coin !! no it wouldn't be anywhere near bc,drk,oc because it's broken!! and needs to be fixed before anyone would touch it

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:00:33 PM

lol helping?? helping what? get you back on board... sorry man if thats how short your attention span is for your own coin (if it even is your tech dev) and if you want the community to push a broken/flawed coin with out bothering to fix it for us then you really don't give a shit about the community or the coins your trying to push.

then we're probably better off with out you.

I don't push broken coins from lazy dev's

WAVES
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:03:34 PM

I just left a comment on educoins wall don't know how busy edumoto is but they might be able to point us to someone who can help, I think it would be best (if we find a good dev) to just fork it straight into pure pos now... so we can move on.

we have to discuss what kind of bounty we can come up with for the new dev? I know we have a few big holders here as I am just a small fish and still have a pretty good chunk of ctz's, so if people want to see this coin make it to pure pos and be worth pushing on the markets we're going to need to pitch in.

if we get it done we could be seeing 40 sat easily with in a week or so of working pure pos

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Mmm, 100,000,000 x 40sats, please go ahead  Grin

Edit: I will just sit down and relax, so i can take active community role, thanks.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:09:12 PM

Edit: I will just sit down and relax, so i can take active community role, thanks.

lol so your sitting on 100 mill and can't be bothered to fix the coin/blockchain !? talk about a P.O.S

wow your really a piece of work aren't you.

WAVES
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:16:09 PM

lol so your sitting on 100 mill and can't be bothered to fix the coin/blockchain !? talk about a P.O.S

Block chain is already fixed some time ago. But please go ahead, you can do the work. Btw you know that POS needs to start BEFORE POW is finished else your coin has problems, check SYNC, check other coins, but it looks like you didn't know that Smiley

Edit: Yes 100,000,000 or who do you think that was buying on the exchange?
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:22:31 PM

Block chain is already fixed some time ago. But please go ahead, you can do the work. Btw you know that POS needs to start BEFORE POW is finished else your coin has problems, check SYNC, check other coins, but it looks like you didn't know that Smiley

lol yeah thats why it's still stuck at 76,000% at dedicated eh??

yeah I figured you were the douche that was buying it all up, like I said a true P.O.S (piece of shit just incase you didn't get it)

have fun owning all your own coins. 

WAVES
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:29:09 PM

yeah I figured you were the douche that was buying it all up, like I said a true P.O.S (piece of shit just incase you didn't get it)

Thanks friend, and remember WORK HARD!!! I've something like a 15% stake here!!!
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:33:01 PM

your full of shit I've been on pos coins since mint and ecc, oc etc the only one whos pos started early was uvc and they've had major issues. notice how OC is still as smooth as ever, notice how they waited for pow/pos switch to be over before they pushed their coin... notice their dev isn't a total scamming P.O.S Wink

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:35:29 PM

Thanks friend, and remember WORK HARD!!! I've something like a 15% stake here!!!

lol yeah I'll work hard... check twitter again Wink  have a good life, enjoy your lack of self respect... I hope it takes you far in life Wink

WAVES
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: