Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:39:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your fears in new cryptocurrency?  (Read 3588 times)
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 03:05:23 AM

Scams are sure everyone who plays crypto is afraid of this word getting stuck in the project he is following. ICO era many projects ended Scam, but in the IEO era also can not be denied and avoided Scam is still haunting. However Crypto is still sexy and promising in my opinion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 03:18:10 AM

Getting involve in a scam project is the worse because it means losing your hard-earned money. If we say new crypto, we cant set aside the thought of scam or shitcoins this is due to numerous scam projects that has the same goal and no concrete future to offer for the investors. Though there are also hidden gem in these new coins, the problem is its going to be hard finding that one.

nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 03:20:16 AM

I really admire the creation cryptocurrecy project that I thought it made quite complicated and needs a good concept to create  cryptocurrency that can compete with the top coin. the thing I feared most in the crypto was when I was fooled by a new project that scam if I want to invest in a project ico most I fear the coin priced dump when listing on this exchange that makes people afraid to invest in ico.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 04:05:43 AM

actually not a bad fear, because I admit that working in a bounty campaign does not have to spend capital and just spend time. but I think that's enough, and if the bounty fails, there's no need to be too sad because we don't spend money. unless you invest, the fear that you experience is if the price goes down and does not go up, just like a trader.
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 04:23:14 AM

It's good to have fear and sometimes it's just a prove that what you are about to do isn't safe, I believe I you come across a very interesting project you will know that it's safe, for example I don't expect anyone to be in a fear state if you see project like Avalanche (AVA)

Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 04:36:35 AM

Most new projects are been built and released by unreliable CEO and team, fear is still very much present and investors are still having hard time believing new projects, can't blame them that's why IEO is more preferable than other crowdfunding for newbies.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 04:40:12 AM

Crypto currency is a breakthrough creation but there is bad side about what makes make it more scary wherein people used it create scam schemes that already had many victims all over the years. Greed what made them to do it hence it involves money and some people with that state of mind will always be end up always. I admire legit projects that wanted to innovate payment evolution through blockchain technology that will give positive output in the world of crypto currencies and wishing more people like that.

ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 04:41:21 AM

being a longtime player, the thing that scares me the most is buying ico, ieo fraudulent projects because I lost some money on them, now I only join ieo on reputable exchanges, level Highly competitive but low risk

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 04:54:34 AM

That is the legitimacy of new projects, there are many new projects created in the past few years. But without too many successful projects, most of them died and made many investors at a loss. I have participated in many ICOs and lost a lot of money with it

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 05:47:29 AM

Investors have learned a lot they will not support a project easily unless they can prove that they are legit projects and their product is unique and will benefit investors just like the Oikos project, it gained success and support because it's a defi project and everyone are talking about Defi now.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
BestEarningTips

Activity: 81
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 06:51:39 AM

Cryptocurrency market can be observed and searched. The more experience there will be. There is a risk of being added to some crypto projects. A lot of time is spent and nothing is found by working. I have no fear in crypto. Because I am a conscious lover of cryptocurrency. There are many new cryptos in this digital world. So you have to win without fear. Research and time must be given for this. If in doubt, find out where the risks are. Only then will you experience cryptocurrency.
CryptoYar365

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 07:04:46 AM

People become more frustrated than they have confidence in the new coil. Because the price at which people buy coins at the market is not the price. This has reduced a lot of confidence in people. Seeing such a situation, people no longer want to invest. That's why people can't trust new coins.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 07:37:24 AM

Fears and doubts would be the reason why investors to fail to invest in a project, and that is because of the lack of knowledge about crypto.
They will never have that fear if they educate themselves  as that will make them ready to face the risk.

Actually, I had a lot of losing experience in the past and that makes me learn a lot as well, if we are realistic, we will consider investing as gambling, but even better than gambling as when we are investing, we have an opportunity to study the project, unlike in gambling where most of the time, you just call a game of luck, but having a gambler's mentality, that would help to face the risk and will not fear it.

alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 07:45:57 AM

My biggest fear is missing out on good microcap projects because I don't have enough BTC/ETH left to invest in them. Happened to me multiple times hence the fear.

larus

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 07:46:56 AM

Every new coin could become a dead coin after several months. Sad but true
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 07:57:36 AM

I fear that in the next cryptocurrency, projects are eager to be made, like it is continuing to become many projects with no further development even for a long term. I don't like projects that takes more than five years with their investors not earning from it and then here comes new bunch of projects doing the same way over and over again. This could be possinle in the future of cryptocurrency.
True! I worry that most of the new projects just copycatting old ones without having any new development. It really harms the cryptocurrency world in general and investors in particular. Having new and significant developments on new projects can be very attractive. The reason is that people who come to the cryptocurrency world in order to seek for useful apps, they can have the reason to come back. Another reason is that with new development, the project will be more likely to have good value in the market which is good for investors.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
New_order

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 08:49:17 AM

New crypto coins easily turn scam, that's my biggest fear in this industry but still I know better return of investment is assured if you invested on new altcoins that's why I'm willing to take risks on new altcoins
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 01:12:54 PM

It sure is scary nowadays to join Airdrops because when I first joined Cryptocurrency, earning from Airdrops was easy. All you have to do was give your wallet address and wait for the tokens or coins to be given. Nowadays, its really hard to look for legitimate Airdrops since more and more people are complaining and posting about how they got scammed when joining Airdrops.

Another thing to always watch out are those projects that really invest a lot then once they got enough profit, they will now turn their back to the people who promoted them and scam them for their money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 01:19:32 PM

In the past years in this cryptocurrency project many of has experienced had I know especially me because of some cryptocurrency project I missed to participate because of fear and doubt, as a person if you begin to look at the risk and what you have lost in the digital world you Will never get yourself involve in new crypto currency forgetting that life itself is a risk. What then is your fear in crypto?

If you know how to look and if you are investing only funds that you are are comfortable in losing then go invest, people lose interest on new coins because so many projects are failing and developers running away, investors are losing money, it's been a long time that we have a good projects that's worth investing and this is very risky for small investors.
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 02:12:10 PM

Their price drops significantly after being listed on exchanges. That or they pump and dump after being listed on coinmarketcap attracting investors with hype and trapping them on high prices. Usually they take advantage that they are new projects and so they are able to hype investors early without really achieving anything relevant in the short term. Then as months go by, they start to underperform and usually become stagnant. That happens to the majority of projects. However, if they are solid reputable projects, they might still use these hype tactics, but they will stay for longer, recover and even surpass prices. So I anyways rather wait some time whether its a good or bad project. I let time tell.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: