Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your fears in new cryptocurrency?  (Read 3588 times)
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 10:48:54 PM

My biggest fear is rate at which altcoins pumps up lately the rate is too much and scams are much because of these projects as I don't know which to invest or not lately and I see myself missing lots of projects and it's really giving me serious concern. How I wish there could be a way to detect fake projects to know when the pump will come because investors are playing with such coins by picking them at little and pumps more than 100% .

the crypto problem that is very prominent at this time is fraud that occurs in a new project, and this is very regrettable because many are antipathy with issues like this. this makes people unenthusiastic because they often experience fraud with the aim of benefiting themselves.

actually at the beginning of the year the passion with new projects had begun to grow after a long struggle with the many frauds that occurred. but because the corona pandemic caused everything to change again with the old pattern happening again, even if there were those who could finish the tokens, the tokens that were sold were not encouraging. more are actually delaying so that the situation can be more controlled but looking at past experiences usually the delay will end or not be continued.

but hopefully with the development of bitcoin that leads to significant improvement, this will boost and excite new projects to continue to grow well.
we are waiting for that to happen which will make the crypto passion reoccur.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 10:53:29 PM

My biggest fear is rate at which altcoins pumps up lately the rate is too much and scams are much because of these projects as I don't know which to invest or not lately and I see myself missing lots of projects and it's really giving me serious concern. How I wish there could be a way to detect fake projects to know when the pump will come because investors are playing with such coins by picking them at little and pumps more than 100% .
if your fear is only in altcoin which ends up being a scam then from now on you can focus on the main coin in the form of bitcoin, with a very limited amount of bitcoin supply I'm sure bitcoin will always have price increases and when those who have bitcoin will get a lot of profit because of the interaction of purchases in an ever-increasing exchange place, I think investors also prefer to buy bitcoin than altcoin.

daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 01:35:58 AM

Well, I'm a bounty hunter here in crypto world my biggest fear is that there will be no longer bounty campaigns that I can earn here.
Aqib Sarwar

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 07:24:04 AM

There is no need to fear excessive in crypto, all have risks, but every risk there must be profits waiting for us. Crypto is a profitable asset that you don't need to be afraid to lose if you will get more profit.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 04:23:31 PM

In the past years in this cryptocurrency project many of has experienced had I know especially me because of some cryptocurrency project I missed to participate because of fear and doubt, as a person if you begin to look at the risk and what you have lost in the digital world you Will never get yourself involve in new crypto currency forgetting that life itself is a risk. What then is your fear in crypto?
At the beginning it’s usually difficult. I lost some money from trading cryptocurrency when I was a newbie, and trust me it was really frustrating, because things were way too difficult then and I was trying to make a living.

Moreover trust me, some people will not understand where you’re coming from in this position, they don’t get it. It’s difficult to have patience sometimes, because you’ve got lots of responsibilities coming and you’re try to sort them out so you can’t have patience. At a time like this I don’t recommend investment and trading, because you’re just going to be losing. It’s best to look for a real job.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 04:45:47 PM

Well, I'm a bounty hunter here in crypto world my biggest fear is that there will be no longer bounty campaigns that I can earn here.
Don't be afraid that in this forum there are no bounty campaigns, because in other forums there are still bounty campaigns that you can follow, anyways if someone only survives on the bounty campaign, then their income will not be much either, because the rewards from the current bounty not as much as before.
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 05:11:04 PM

New crypto usually only mimics existing types, in the sense that there is no development of the project.
so I don't think it will have any effect or impact on the project going forward.
unless the project is unique and has a solid team.
most new projects are only for short profits, then disappear.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 07:08:53 PM

I fear that they will not just be scam, because I usually can sense a scam, but they will set out to do something and will promise us what they will do and then suddenly turn into people who think they deserve better and needs to be paid or something to actually achieving what they are doing. Same as XRP for example, not many people knows this but XRP wasn't really a coin that was invested or traded or anything, it was something like a payment processor thing, it didn't need to have a price at all.

The idea Ripple had was to make sure one person from one nation can send another person from another nation tens of millions of dollars for under 1 dollar fee, that is what the premise was. Look at them now, they are making tens of millions of dollars and just print more XRP for themselves, they went crooked.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 06:46:38 PM

In the past years in this cryptocurrency project many of has experienced had I know especially me because of some cryptocurrency project I missed to participate because of fear and doubt, as a person if you begin to look at the risk and what you have lost in the digital world you Will never get yourself involve in new crypto currency forgetting that life itself is a risk. What then is your fear in crypto?

My fear is that, it's very hard to trust new projects nowadays unlike before.  Majority of these projects are with the intention of making some money and neglect the project's development, thereby leaving investors at a loss.  Scammers creating fake projects are just too numerous nowadays.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 06:50:47 PM

investing in any case, of course, has its respective risks, including investing in cryptoqurrency. it's just that the risk of loss is lower if you invest in real coins like Btc, Eth, Eos, BNB, LTC and some of the top altcoins. I don't think you need to worry or hesitate if you are investing with the above coins for the long term.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 06:55:05 PM

Fear is integral to any investment, and though better educated and more equipped to take decisions, the volatility still scares, and major FOMO issues.
AbNewton

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 06:59:18 PM

I had gone through a lot of bad times since 2017 with a lot of good time from booming markets too so to me, the biggest fear is: brought in a coin when it was at ATH without any chance to even make a decent cut loss order after it. Yes, the usual fell for pump and dump scheme with all your earning from crypto.
Maturnuwun

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 08:50:16 PM

Every investor has a fear of losing money especially about new projects, market scamers are always around us and current investors are wiser before investing in new projects. In order to minimize losses, investors currently prefer investing in top exchange IEOs and Trend DEFI.
Toracee

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 09:06:18 PM

I have a lot of tokens in my wallet as a bounty hunter that are not active right now. There are so many failing new projects nowadays. I used to have the feeling that after working hard for months to promote new projects they will fail as a result of the team inactiveness. Another one is failing to pay bounty hunters after promotion. I have been cheated severally without payment after working for some months for a project. I will have to do a lot of scrutinizing before I venture. 
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 10:52:09 AM

it's the fear of having scam and cheating. Where you have done was only deep research in order to prove that the project/crypto is good investment.but in the end it became scam
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 12:41:46 PM

oh the fear's just the usual. the fear that the currency wont climb of in value just as expected if its a new coin and the fear mostly of being scammed in plain view. some of these coins look promising due to their project platforms but just wont push through with their supposed goals leading for the coin useless of value.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 04:26:36 AM

There will always be risks in every aspects, as well as cryptocurrency.
We should never afraid with the risk, we should manage the risk. Some method to manage the risk is by diversifying our investment.
The saying goes 'high risk high gain, low risk low gain', so what do you prefer, low gain or high gain ?

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 05:12:51 AM

in all fields there will definitely be risks and we can't avoid any risk, all we need to do is be more careful in determining projects, especially those that are new because many new projects have turned into scams

Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 05:59:09 AM

Well I fear that those new cryptocurrencies will tend to be bogus or not even patronized or may lead to be a scam coins after awhile which mostly of the crypto enthuasiasts is being afraid of.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 06:02:50 AM

I think of the cryptocurrency hodlers and investors are being afraid of new currencies if it turns out to be scammed coin or at the latter part it became value-less or no value at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: