Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your fears in new cryptocurrency?  (Read 3588 times)
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 01:11:37 PM

My real fear of crypto is when I invest in scam projects. my previous experience was like that. when the project owner or CEO goes wordlessly along with the investment of many people and it will come back to being a scam even if the project is good enough but now I learn from it I'm not going to waste my time on some projects that I know are only used to promote some and fall that it will run.
Keep in mind that doing research on a project team is the basic of crypto investing, because the decision maker is in the hands of the team. make sure if you want to follow or invest in a project, they have a credible team, at least already known in the blockchain space. and the second is the project itself, projects without real use cases will eventually die by themselves and development is likely to stop halfway because they don't know what else they have to do. make sure the project has a use and also offers an accurate solution

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 04:06:44 AM

In the past years in this cryptocurrency project many of has experienced had I know especially me because of some cryptocurrency project I missed to participate because of fear and doubt, as a person if you begin to look at the risk and what you have lost in the digital world you Will never get yourself involve in new crypto currency forgetting that life itself is a risk. What then is your fear in crypto?

There will be many more new projects and this is great. I believe that you should not be afraid of new things, the most important thing is that these are worthy projects that will make our life better and more interesting, as well as create competition in the market, this is also very important.
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 06:07:11 AM

i believe that i will not surprise nanyone here if i will wright that only fear in new cryptocurrency that it turns out that that project is scam) second moment that project will give up when it will face with difficulties. that is all. if you have enough patience you will get profit. tomoprrow or in two years.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
paglarhat

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 08:37:48 AM
Merited by BDBitcoinExpart (1)

There are many reasons for fear in the new cryptocurrency.
 There are many cryptocurrencies that come to the market with many advertisements of their own but cannot survive for long or they are scammers.
 However, I do not invest without knowing the details of cryptocurrency.
 So I urge everyone to be careful about this.
 Thanks.
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 08:39:25 AM

In the past years in this cryptocurrency project many of has experienced had I know especially me because of some cryptocurrency project I missed to participate because of fear and doubt, as a person if you begin to look at the risk and what you have lost in the digital world you Will never get yourself involve in new crypto currency forgetting that life itself is a risk. What then is your fear in crypto?

There will be many more new projects and this is great. I believe that you should not be afraid of new things, the most important thing is that these are worthy projects that will make our life better and more interesting, as well as create competition in the market, this is also very important.

Maybe only some people feel afraid and what system will be implemented next if IEO and DeFi are not successful or have not been implemented in all projects, of course there is a concern for everyone, especially investors and not for bounty hunters, like their bounty hunters. do not care about the concept of what to use because they will not get a loss, because they are bounty hunters, it is just disappointment that bounty hunters get, if their work is not paid or is postponed, it's different from investors who have the risk of losing money, of course all investors will think hard to see what kind of concept the project will take regarding new things and it is not arbitrary, you have to be careful because the risk of losing money is very large
sunilkumars

Activity: 30
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 11:55:00 AM

yes i have some fear about some Projects the project is good but i have some fear the project token price is very low ans project has scam and now a days token price down are High any time it's not good for me i have some fear project are good potential but hold are ttoken any time price is down now selling not received minimum investment now i have some fear i know some technical analysis not good technology analysis this is my fear
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 12:54:56 PM

The only problem what could happen is that the token will die due to team's inactivity, nothing else. But the question is for how long we will accept this behavior from the ICO teams? It shouldn't be so easy to leave the not developed project without refunding investors.  Roll Eyes

Definitely the most feared one. Aside from having all coins down to zero which I think is impossible to happen. Since you for an instance put some money in a certain projects and the team was not able to deliver what you want them to be, the project might turn into a failure which may lead to lose of your investment,.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2020, 02:18:42 PM

I am never afraid of new projects because I always do research before investing, that's the same when the old project now becomes a new project right! so it's no different from the current new project

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 02:33:28 PM

I think I have most popular fear in crypto - FOMO. Every time I see in my portfolio, how bitcoin or any other altcoins price goes down for +5% I wish either sell it immediately, either exchange to USDT. I have already burned myself many times selling on such drop and seeing how the price goes back and up in few hours... Cant do anything with it...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 02:37:53 PM

I think I have most popular fear in crypto - FOMO. Every time I see in my portfolio, how bitcoin or any other altcoins price goes down for +5% I wish either sell it immediately, either exchange to USDT. I have already burned myself many times selling on such drop and seeing how the price goes back and up in few hours... Cant do anything with it...
the problem is your own psychology in dealing with extreme market situations. it's very natural, but you have to be able to handle it. try short-term investments in less risky assets like ETH and other top assets. start slowly, the more often you do investment and trade and market analysis I think you will definitely get used to it and will not be nervous and panic again.
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1150

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 03:25:14 PM

I am never afraid of new projects because I always do research before investing, that's the same when the old project now becomes a new project right! so it's no different from the current new project
Failure or scam are two of the most common reason investor fear new project. Research can help you determine potential project, but it cant guarantee that they will not fail in the end. There is always a risk investor must consider if they want to invest in a project and that doesn't just apply to new project as all altcoin project have the same potential to fail to thrive and maintain their strength in the market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████