Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 390 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1XBIT.COM ᐉ 7 BTC WB ᐉ Altcoin Betting ᐉ no KYC ᕗ Instant payouts  (Read 66326 times)
dypper

Activity: 237
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 02:56:14 PM

Quick summarizing of current complaints investigating:

1) Shimi442 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5267172.msg56481695#msg56481695 (checking if there is amount left to withdraw)
2) Sammichael  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5267172.msg56515891#msg56515891 (waiting for account restoring)
3) Dammlyn https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5267172.msg56511577#msg56511577  (waiting for player's info)

resolved cases: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5267172.msg56150537#msg56150537

Sincerely,
1xBit team

Updates about my account refund?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 744
Merit: 23

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2021, 03:14:59 PM

So you mean Solving 1 for every 10 issue is a achievement ? look at this thread there are tons of claims but you only answers and resolves few.
There is 1 issue that is not resolved for every 10 cases. If we can't restore the account - we refund deposits. All the cases below are refunded:

FUCKING LIAR SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
SCAM
1XBIT SCAM

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
  ▂▃▅▆█ OUR CAMPAIGNS: EARN UP TO $170! █▆▅▃▂
    Over 13 BTC restored [updatable]  ❱❱❱ CHECK HERE                 
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2021, 03:31:17 PM

We are sorry to see that people feel bad about our services before using them.

We have to mention that most of the complaints are created by newbie accounts, that doesn't necessary a bad thing, but that at least suspicious.
Every person can ask a question in this thread, and we will try to help. But if a player commits violation - we won't be able to let him withdraw winnings, only deposited sum. We think that this is a fair point.

There are still a lot of players around the globe who might need our help, and thus we keep on being active in this thread despite our negative trust.

And one more thing we want to notice is hate speeches, this thread is public, and please respect other people - not all of them wants to see such things while browsing threads.

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
dammlyn

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 04:44:23 PM

But if a player commits violation - we won't be able to let him withdraw winnings, only deposited sum. We think that this is a fair point.

I don't even know what violation I have committed. Won too much? Used VPN? Is it forbidden? I can't open the website other way than VPN. I have sent you a PM with my account number.
konabel

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 07:08:37 PM

We have to mention that most of the complaints are created by newbie accounts, that doesn't necessary a bad thing, but that at least suspicious.
Every person can ask a question in this thread, and we will try to help. But if a player commits violation - we won't be able to let him withdraw winnings, only deposited sum. We think that this is a fair point.

There are still a lot of players around the globe who might need our help, and thus we keep on being active in this thread despite our negative trust.

And one more thing we want to notice is hate speeches, this thread is public, and please respect other people - not all of them wants to see such things while browsing threads.

The only thing you can do is lying. I did not violate anything, and when I won some money you closed my account and steal my funds!
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
dypper

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 07:35:14 PM

Nice joke. How do you explain my case? You have been ignoring me. My account was closed by Terms and Conditions violation. I didn't got my deposits returned. Hello?
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 10:28:56 PM

You would really be expecting lots of hate speeches if you do keep on ignoring or trying to resolved out those issues that had been thrown in the site.You had mentioned on giving that deposited sum
but there are complaints that you havent able to do such thing just like above ^.

Newbies or new accounts doesnt always indicate that they are fake or just purposely making out accusations without any reasons.As long they could able to post up some evidence then
why not consider? You shouldnt have set that auto-ignore when it comes to newbie complaints as long it would really be a legit one.

This doesnt limit or do talk about new accounts since there are other complaints that you can read up on this thread and if you are really that serious on getting rid of those accusations
then better clean it up.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2021, 03:01:13 AM

Lol because your site is an obvious scammer.
Then What about those "RED TAG" that has been awarded by DT members of this forum , are they suspicious also?
because they reacted to those complains filed against your scammers team?

What Violation ? those rule breaking that you  instantly given once the players wanted to make withdrawal?
but when they are depositing you bring no cases?

Yeah there are Lots of people around the globe that needs your Help .

And that is to Bring their Funds back

dypper

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 04:54:11 AM

I would love to know why am I being ignored.

1xbit owes me my deposited funds at least!
Vcob92

Activity: 210
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 09:15:09 AM

Nice joke. How do you explain my case? You have been ignoring me. My account was closed by Terms and Conditions violation. I didn't got my deposits returned. Hello?

And my deposit too didnt returned.
Vcob92

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 09:22:47 AM

See the transferred crypto addresses and wikipedia.
They are connected to 1xbet.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1xBet

Seemingly unlicensed 1xbit. but the evidence shows his commitment to 1xbet.

You can submit your complaints online to the Russian police department and to the Curaçao police department of the licensee.

Russian: https://xn--b1aew.xn--p1ai/request_main

Curaçao: https://www.polis.cw/information-in-english/

It will ensure that excessive complaints are taken into account.

I will continue to share constantly everywhere.

Account ID: 155692217

1XBİT SCAM

I remind you here today.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 11:28:51 AM

I remember that Early last year when 1xbit wanted to reclaim their trust and legitimacy , but what happened from then?

There are claims need to be answered rightfully and not just a Common answer like what many gambling site representative says " You Violated the TOS"

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
dypper

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 12:09:17 PM

1xbit owes me over 20 eth deposited more btc:

https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0x28732ba1c19b6a3a6da6053719f46d8402668367&f=3

Account closed for terms and conditions violation. No refunds so far. Always being ignored! How convenient!
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2021, 12:45:16 PM

hello 1xbit

the account is still closed
Hello sammichael,

your account was open, please check it.

I told you they gave me back 172 mbtc but I deposited 195mbtc, they don't answer about the missing funds. please check it
Thanks for your patience.

Please check your account - there are more funds available for withdrawal. We apologize for this delay, that was necessary due to security reasons.

Hello Dypper,

Thank you for your patience!

We have investigated your issue carefully. Your account didn't have any funds at the time of closure, and therefore there are nothing to refund.
Bets were placed accordingly to the rules. There are no obligations left on the company before player.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2021, 12:45:48 PM

I remind you here today.
Hi Vcob92,

There is no official connections between 1xBit and 1xBet.
Free encyclopedia with open to everyone editing tools hardly could be considered as a proof.

Regarding your account the answer was already provided - deposited sum was already withdrawn by you, there are no obligations left on the company before player

Sincerely,
1xBit team

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
dypper

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 01:04:55 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2021, 01:31:41 PM by dypper

hello 1xbit

Hello sammichael,

I told you they gave me back 172 mbtc but I deposited 195mbtc, they don't answer about the missing funds. please check it
Thanks for your patience.

Please check your account - there are more funds available for withdrawal. We apologize for this delay, that was necessary due to security reasons.

Hello Dypper,

We have investigated your issue carefully. Your account didn't have any funds at the time of closure, and therefore there are nothing to refund.
Bets were placed accordingly to the rules. There are no obligations left on the company before player.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

Wasn't my account closed by terms and conditions violation? Explain me that please lol because I received an email saying I did. If everything was fine why is my account closed?

I had over 93 mBT when I accessed my account on last time. Please explain me... It was closed by your security department and you said the deposits are refunded in that case.
Guys look at this: https://i.imgur.com/EXUYVxO.jpg

They closed my account by terms and conditions violation. They state all accounts on that case are refundable. They say they found no balance on my account. What is going on??

In account closure the bets are voided! Doesn't matter how much balance I had if you closed it by terms violation!
sammichael

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 01:10:36 PM

hello 1xbit

Hello sammichael,

I checked. but still closed
Vcob92

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 09:40:25 PM

I remind you here today.
Hi Vcob92,

Regarding your account the answer was already provided - deposited sum was already withdrawn by you, there are no obligations left on the company before player

Sincerely,
1xBit team

If you can prove it, you will convince the 10x of people here. And I will remove negative feedback from 10x platforms.

If you can't prove it, I will continue to share it as a SCAM everywhere.

You cannot prove it. SCAM SCAM SCAM
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2021, 04:19:10 AM

hello 1xbit

Hello sammichael,

I checked. but still closed
Expect more lies from this team , just like how they lied from the start of this thread.

No wonder how many of you will be the same experience , they are not responsible for giving the funds back.

Instead they are oblige to victimized all of you  Grin

dypper

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 08:02:02 AM

hi
did you check ? 3 weeks passed

Hi Zekiman,

Your issue has been carefully investigated by our security team.

Your account has been suspended due to violations of our T&C:

"If a betting participant commits fraudulent acts in relation to a betting company, the betting company reserves the right to stop such fraudulent acts by means of the betting company:
- betting cancellation;
- closing the client's account with a refund, but without taking into account the dishonest income received."

The amount of deposited funds is paid to you in full. Your funds should be unfrozen within a few hours, i'll remind you additionally after the fact.

Sincerely,
1xBit Team

My account as you know was closed by T&C violation. Explain me why wasn't the bets cancelled yet according to your rules. I sent proofs that it was closed by your security department.
Once again: https://i.imgur.com/EXUYVxO.jpg
Can you follow your own rules?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 390 »
  Print  

Jump to: