Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:56:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.1%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.8%)
Arsenal - 39 (21.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.5%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 184

Pages: « 1 ... 5740 5741 5742 5743 5744 5745 5746 5747 5748 5749 5750 5751 5752 5753 5754 5755 5756 5757 5758 5759 5760 5761 5762 5763 5764 5765 5766 5767 5768 5769 5770 5771 5772 5773 5774 5775 5776 5777 5778 5779 5780 5781 5782 5783 5784 5785 5786 5787 5788 5789 [5790] 5791 5792 5793 5794 5795 5796 5797 5798 5799 5800 5801 5802 5803 5804 5805 5806 5807 5808 5809 5810 5811 5812 5813 5814 5815 5816 5817 5818 5819 5820 5821 5822 5823 5824 5825 5826 5827 5828 5829 5830 5831 5832 5833 5834 5835 5836 5837 5838 5839 5840 ... 6081 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 631283 times)
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 08:42:53 PM

Every team usually have their peak season and this season is definitely not the one for Manchester City. Even if they eventually win the premiership title this season, there is no basis for comparing the Manchester City of last season to the one we have now.
Manchester City performance dropped dramatically this season, we can’t compare their performance this season with last season, they played better last season compare to how they played this season. If you notice how Manchester City have been playing since being of the season, you will notice their is a drastic decline in their performance, their was a certain time that Manchester City were finding it very difficult to score goals in their matches, they were always having opportunities to score but they were missing it, most of the matches which they won then was just with one goal difference.

Am still expecting Manchester City to win the league this season, but that doesn’t mean they are really in form just as you said,  their performance this season can’t be compared to last season. Maybe De Bruyne that has always been on injury has really contributed to decline in Manchester City performance this season.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1250

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 08:51:44 PM

To me it's quite logical that Manchester city is almost everyone's favorite to lift this year premier league title, due to their experience and debth within the ranks of their squad, but to me, I really don't think they are that good this season,

You are actually right because Manchester City last season and now are actually not the same because last season to an extend we were thinking that Arsenal will win the league but do to how consistent Manchester City is they were able to win there way to the first position and at the end wining the trophy. So actually the kind of favour that followed them last season is not longer with them on this season because for now Liverpool and Arsenal are the most favoured because unlike there last season when Arsenal was there only competitor but this season not only Arsenal but also Liverpool, although there chances are not yet over because they still have the chance to compete with Liverpool only if they can win Arsenal on there meeting and if they draw it will still affect them because Arsenal and Liverpool will still be ahead of them.

It's not that Manchester City have stopped being consistent or weakened at all, no, it's not that. It's very different this year, other teams as you have already pointed out are also strong and can compete with MC. Let's see what happens in the Champions League, I think it will be a big indicator, if they reach the final or win the trophy at all, it will mean just that they are still strong, and it will also emphasise once again that this EPL season is not like the last ones.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Jegileman

Activity: 336
Merit: 176

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 09:08:17 PM

Every team usually have their peak season and this season is definitely not the one for Manchester City. Even if they eventually win the premiership title this season, there is no basis for comparing the Manchester City of last season to the one we have now. By this time last year, it was pretty obvious how the season will end. But this season, there is no one that can bet who will win the league. I know some betting companies, if not all of them, have odds for the teams regarding who will win the title. The odds for the team at the top is usually high but this year there is a major confusion because three teams are competing tightly and there is no clear direction as at now. The next few matches will somehow give us the direction the league will go.

I still feel that the next few matches will not still ascertain how the league will go and who will eventually be the potential winner of the league title. This is a very tight race and with the view of things, no team will give up so easily, the match winner could possibly be decided on the last day of the premier league game.

Manchester City are also confused on which competition to focus on now as all competitions are important to them and would love to win all three as they did last season. With this tight competition, I doubt if they can win even up to two trophies. Football is unpredictable though, but I still doubt if they can win up to two trophies this season.

Sakanwa

Activity: 504
Merit: 141

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 09:20:48 PM

Every team usually have their peak season and this season is definitely not the one for Manchester City. Even if they eventually win the premiership title this season, there is no basis for comparing the Manchester City of last season to the one we have now. By this time last year, it was pretty obvious how the season will end. But this season, there is no one that can bet who will win the league. I know some betting companies, if not all of them, have odds for the teams regarding who will win the title. The odds for the team at the top is usually high but this year there is a major confusion because three teams are competing tightly and there is no clear direction as at now. The next few matches will somehow give us the direction the league will go.

I still feel that the next few matches will not still ascertain how the league will go and who will eventually be the potential winner of the league title. This is a very tight race and with the view of things, no team will give up so easily, the match winner could possibly be decided on the last day of the premier league game.

Manchester City are also confused on which competition to focus on now as all competitions are important to them and would love to win all three as they did last season. With this tight competition, I doubt if they can win even up to two trophies. Football is unpredictable though, but I still doubt if they can win up to two trophies this season.
The truth is their form this season really dropped a little bit as they lost Mahrez,and Gundogan who was so instrumental to their winning the trebble last season.After wiining those trophies for Pep,the duo felt like they've finished their work with Pep,and decided to go to another clubs, Gundogan went to Barca,while Mahrez went to another league to continue football.But this season,they have struggled a little bit with games,they haven't being able to win big teams the way they did last season when they won the trebble.Therefore,I agree with your point.they might just end up winning just one, because I'm quite sure Madrid will eliminate them from the champions league,and they won't win the premier league either.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 09:34:58 PM

It's not that Manchester City have stopped being consistent or weakened at all, no, it's not that. It's very different this year, other teams as you have already pointed out are also strong and can compete with MC. Let's see what happens in the Champions League, I think it will be a big indicator, if they reach the final or win the trophy at all, it will mean just that they are still strong, and it will also emphasise once again that this EPL season is not like the last ones.
The opponent that Manchester City will face in the next match is Arsenal and the three big clubs are competing to win and reach first place. I am sure that Arsenal and Manchester City will use all their strength with the aim of winning and will not let the result end in a draw.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 09:36:00 PM

To me it's quite logical that Manchester city is almost everyone's favorite to lift this year premier league title, due to their experience and debth within the ranks of their squad, but to me, I really don't think they are that good this season,

You are actually right because Manchester City last season and now are actually not the same because last season to an extend we were thinking that Arsenal will win the league but do to how consistent Manchester City is they were able to win there way to the first position and at the end wining the trophy. So actually the kind of favour that followed them last season is not longer with them on this season because for now Liverpool and Arsenal are the most favoured because unlike there last season when Arsenal was there only competitor but this season not only Arsenal but also Liverpool, although there chances are not yet over because they still have the chance to compete with Liverpool only if they can win Arsenal on there meeting and if they draw it will still affect them because Arsenal and Liverpool will still be ahead of them.

In my opinion, Manchester City is still consistent and still like last season, it's just that other teams like Arsenal and Liverpool have corrected their shortcomings and made last season's situation better this season.
And Manchester City will remain a dangerous team for any opponent and in any competition, and only a team and coach who can read how to play and its strategy can have the ability to compete with Manchester City. Arsenal and Liverpool have that ability, and if a team is able to hold Manchester City to a draw, they can read their strategy and game and strengthen their defense.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 09:47:29 PM

The opponent that Manchester City will face in the next match is Arsenal and the three big clubs are competing to win and reach first place. I am sure that Arsenal and Manchester City will use all their strength with the aim of winning and will not let the result end in a draw.
We can't predict who's taking the EPL title home because the fierce competitive race is among the top clubs, no presence of mediocre teams and the only surviving one that tried, Aston Villa couldn't keep up with close range due to the top competition, they had to paved out due to inconsistency in matches. This season comes with elite competition among the top clubs in the English Premier League. None of them would keen to settle for lesser scores, rather they will put everything within their species and enabling they're wrapping up this season with good points on the table.

Remember Arsenal won Manchester at Emirate stadium in the first EPL round this season, a joyful moment for Arsenal that's putting up the big fight and also included as favorites to win matches and win the league. This time around, Gunners will travel to Etihad stadium where they will face the Citizens. Pep Guardiola and Mikel Arteta are close enough and they will shake hands as old time friends, definitely a memory for both of them. I would say Mikel Arteta is a good student because he got established from the necessities and lessons learned under the management of Pep Guardiola.

Stake VIP wager
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 09:50:15 PM

International breaks always bring disaster 

There are not a few disasters that occur due to international matches but it is also inevitable because after all for a player when they are called to defend their country in a competition then indirectly it is like a big achievement for them so they will definitely go all out in doing their job as a player.
But on the other hand this is also sometimes detrimental to the club because in the end sometimes sometimes with the all out game shown it brings disaster and not a few clubs feel that way as we take for example this season Salah who had to be injured for quite a long time and missed defending Liverpool or Gavi who when defending Spain he actually got an ACL injury which required him to be absent for almost a season.

But on the other hand this also cannot be prohibited just like that for a club but it can still be minimized with good communication and it should be done so as not to expose their players in a match that makes this can also be minimized so that their players can play with the national team for their country but return safely and can continue to be professional at the club being defended.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 09:57:39 PM
Merited by KTChampions (1)

I think this is a typical case when only City fans want a City victory, but the fans of all other teams, even Liverpool, want an Arsenal victory  Grin
Dominant clubs are annoying, and if their dominance is based on dirty dealings, then this increases the irritation tenfold. We can hope that City players will be on their minds already in the game against Real Madrid and Arsenal will earn at least a draw in this game.

I am not convinced that the City players could be distracted by the upcoming game against Real Madrid. There is Pep Guardiola who understands like nobody else how to direct the focus of his players to the single task that is ahead of them and then there is this endless experience playing on the maximum level almost every single game. This may apply to less experienced teams and players, but I don't think that the majority of the City players could lose focus or are less focused than they normally are because there is this clash against Real waiting for them. But still Arsenal has a chance to win the game. City is amazing, but they are not magically protected from losing games.

In general, yes, they are all pros (and I’m not just talking about City players) and essentially for them the whole season is an endless series of games and they are all important and in the end everything merges into one endless match. Therefore, in virtually every game everyone shows their average level. But the game with Real Madrid, especially in the quarterfinals of the Champions League, is very different from all other games, so I think that no matter how hard Guardiola tries, the players will think about this game not only when necessary (immediately before the game) but also long before it.

Oh sure, no doubt about the fact that a quarterfinal against Real Madrid gets players thinking differently and more frequently about that game than a quarterfinal against Porto. But I tried to convey that during these 90+ minutes against Arsenal I am 100% convinced that the Real Madrid game has no influence. I would go even further and say that a game against Luton Town could be more problematic regarding the players' focus because it would seem less relevant to play at 100%. In the game against Arsenal, I don't have 1% doubt that any of the Manchester City players are fully dedicated with their minds to that particular game and nothing else. It's because there is something on the line. Actually, it would be the same against Luton Town because losing 3 points could break them the neck either way, no matter who the opponent is. But I think for top players it is easier to put full focus on the tough games. Arsenal is a tough game, and no need to elaborate on what Real Madrid is.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 10:10:42 PM

International breaks always bring disaster 

There are not a few disasters that occur due to international matches but it is also inevitable because after all for a player when they are called to defend their country in a competition then indirectly it is like a big achievement for them so they will definitely go all out in doing their job as a player.
But on the other hand this is also sometimes detrimental to the club because in the end sometimes sometimes with the all out game shown it brings disaster and not a few clubs feel that way as we take for example this season Salah who had to be injured for quite a long time and missed defending Liverpool or Gavi who when defending Spain he actually got an ACL injury which required him to be absent for almost a season.

But on the other hand this also cannot be prohibited just like that for a club but it can still be minimized with good communication and it should be done so as not to expose their players in a match that makes this can also be minimized so that their players can play with the national team for their country but return safely and can continue to be professional at the club being defended.
For players to represent their respective countries during the international break, they'll have to travel to far distances, train under a new manager that's not the in charge of their respective clubs and then tey to blend with players from different clubs and that's why we see players suffer different sort of injuries during international break. As a result of the incessant injuries footballers suffer during the international break, many clubs do hesitate to release their top players to join their national teams during international breaks while others would simply release a statement that their top players are injured so they can be exempted from being called up to the national team.
No matter the kind of benefits players get when they play for their respective clubs, they'll never be get the kind of feeling they get when they're representing their countries and that's why it'll be almost impossible to stop these players from playing for their national teams

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Weawant

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 10:17:58 PM

Manchester city is very though team as well as their opponent too, so there's no need to really think they will be not able really face their opponent well enough as they should but the results of the game has been the most thing in contention within most persons both fans and those who are just supporters and lovers of the premier league, I think this fixture is definitely going to get the most of attention when it will be played much more than others.

Manchester city who is so determined to be at the top of the table will probably make sure to put out all their best players and tactics to making sure bthey get victory by the end of this game because they cannot afford to loose this game after knowing all that which is at stake for this game, they will definitely make sure to win the game at almost every cost so they will be able to get a chance to secure and defend the trophy again, at this point qualifying for the champions league isn't a problem to them as they will still be able to make it to the champions league even if they don't get to win and defend the trophy again this season.

Arsenal on the other hand may be having their second experience of getting to this stage and still not Ben able to win the trophy just like it happened last season because they are yet to probably getting the right approach that could help them get it as they should so they need improvement on that especially when they get to meet big team and not only been able to win the smaller teams which they are at some point above by their form and probably strength as at the time they are playing against them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1513

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 10:24:53 PM

He don't want to become a substitute, since there's no team can afford to buy out him, loaning him to other team is already the best option. Now he has no chance to play in Manchester City, previously Ake was his biggest competitor, now he need to compete Ake and Gvardiol.

Barcelona is really want to buy out Cancelo, but are you sure they can afford with the transfer fees? Cheesy

When his contract ends, he will go to another team for free, what can they do other than sell? Manchester City will either sell him this summer or get nothing in return. Barca's financial situation is also improving, they are not bankrupt. They are on a better financial level, I'm sure they have transfer budgets to allocate to such important players. In teams like Barca, the right and left back positions are important. The best players in the world play in these teams. Left back is not an unimportant position. When you find a good player playing there, you have to hold on to him well.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1175

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 10:30:23 PM

He don't want to become a substitute, since there's no team can afford to buy out him, loaning him to other team is already the best option. Now he has no chance to play in Manchester City, previously Ake was his biggest competitor, now he need to compete Ake and Gvardiol.

Barcelona is really want to buy out Cancelo, but are you sure they can afford with the transfer fees? Cheesy

When his contract ends, he will go to another team for free, what can they do other than sell? Manchester City will either sell him this summer or get nothing in return. Barca's financial situation is also improving, they are not bankrupt. They are on a better financial level, I'm sure they have transfer budgets to allocate to such important players. In teams like Barca, the right and left back positions are important. The best players in the world play in these teams. Left back is not an unimportant position. When you find a good player playing there, you have to hold on to him well.

I wouldn't be jumping the gun in regards to Barcelona's financial situation! Cheesy The headlines have been horrible all those years, but it is true that they did manage to seal deals again and again eventually. So I guess they are not bankrupt in the sense that they could not sign new players. They pretty surely can and I think Cancelo could be a good deal for them. I consider Cancelo a good player, wondering why he didn't get more chances to find his way at Manchester City. But Guardiola can be quite merciless once he made up his mind. I haven't watched all the game, but what I saw from Cancelo was solid and his style is something Guardiola usually likes. But with rising competition in the team and Guardiola remaining the coach there, I doubt that Cancelo wants to go back at all.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 10:37:34 PM

You are correct, the Manchester City of last season is a bit different from the City team we are seeing this season despite the fact that they are manage to be among the English Premier League and Champions League contenders but their form this season cannot be compared to that of last season because watching them last season you are restless assured that they are beating any team they come across because everyone was in good form in the team and it helped them to win the league and champions league too.

Looking at the current position of City I think they are a team that has so much confidence in themselves and having had good experiences in the league I think their coach will utilize any given opportunity to win the champions league as they are one of the favorite to win the champions league if they managed to win Real Madrid whom they defeated last season in the finals in the quarter finals. And as for the EPL, they have the opportunity to be on top of the league if they are able to beat Arsenal in their next game and hope that Manchester United stops Liverpool in the own game with that they will have an advantage to be ahead of the rival clubs.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Leviathan.007

Activity: 1582
Merit: 722

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 11:02:42 PM

I think he conclude it by analyzing the remaining matches.
I can agree that Liverpool has a higher chance to be the winner because they seem having easier matches.
But Arsenal and Man City look to have the same chance. They still have some big matches, including the match between them (Man City vs Arsenal).

The three teams still have the same chance of winning the EPL title, not just one of them because all three teams also have big matches to play, but Man City still has more matches than Arsenal and Liverpool, namely in the FA Cup so Two teams like Arsenal and Liverpool must make the best use of their time so as not to lose points in every match they face when the Man City players' stamina is drained.

I can give Manchester City more chance compared to the two other teams because based on what we saw from Guardiola and his players in the past, I can say he always has the magic trick and he always has a plan for the last moment of the season.
We can't forget in the last season when Arsenal was in the first place in the table Atreta thought they were going to win the premier league title but Guardiola and his players had better performance time after time when we passed some weeks and this team had a good progress. I think we are going to see the same story and again, Manchester City can have more chances with two other teams, even more chances than Liverpool with Klopp.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1155

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 11:32:58 PM

Based on the percentage, Manchester City has a better chance of securing full points, because the match will be held at the Etihad stadium. However, Arsenal cannot be underestimated, their strength and consistency have now improved significantly from the previous season. Considering that in the first half of the season, Arsenal was also able to beat Manchester City with a score of 1-0, so Pep Guardiola should give all his attention to the next match. Even though it cannot be used as a complete benchmark, this match will really determine their fate in the future.

Yeah right now Arsenal are a bit unpredictable and we can call it an on fire team, since Arsenal beat Liverpool on February 4 then Arsenal played very aggressively and imagine that in the last 5 matches Arsenal have scored 23 goals in the Premier League this is an amazing record. I also imagine if Arsenal is consistent with positive results like this so against Manchester City it's not a big problem, let's just wait and see how this big match ends.

By the way, what do you think about Manchester United who are trying to get tickets to the Europa League, will Man United get it? currently they are 6 points behind main competitor Tottenham meaning Manchester United needs 2 wins to equal points, the problem is that based on the match schedule, Manchester United will face several strong teams towards the end of the season, there are even 5 big matches ahead meaning Man United has the potential to lose more points.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Josefjix

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 11:48:45 PM

Based on the percentage, Manchester City has a better chance of securing full points, because the match will be held at the Etihad stadium. However, Arsenal cannot be underestimated, their strength and consistency have now improved significantly from the previous season. Considering that in the first half of the season, Arsenal was also able to beat Manchester City with a score of 1-0, so Pep Guardiola should give all his attention to the next match. Even though it cannot be used as a complete benchmark, this match will really determine their fate in the future.
Manchester City are not here for fun, they mean everything and minutes they will spent on the pitch. Pep Guardiola and his firing team will bring up the necessary points because winning is the ultimate target for them. While Arsenal have also prepared themselves and will be aiming to take the lead, they're not holding but bringing everything within their possession. Mikel Arteta will sights winning strategies amd I would say, this fixture will be tough and executing prediction will be challenging for gamblers, specifically the ones that's acquainted with taking risks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 11:51:29 PM

Manchester City are not here for fun, they mean everything and minutes they will spent on the pitch. Pep Guardiola and his firing team will bring up the necessary points because winning is the ultimate target for them. While Arsenal have also prepared themselves and will be aiming to take the lead, they're not holding but bringing everything within their possession. Mikel Arteta will sights winning strategies amd I would say, this fixture will be tough and executing prediction will be challenging for gamblers, specifically the ones that's acquainted with taking risks.

That's Pep spirit for sure and City players will follow him no matter what! I do expect City to fight for EPL until last game and I also expect them to fight very hard to go back 2 back UCL champions but this year both of them seems hard to achieve right ? but if there is one team who can make it with Pep as a coach is City that's no doubt.

Arsenal however are dark horse in both UCL and EPL fights and with a bit of luck they can snatch both of trophies or at least one of them.  Grin

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
TelolettOm

Activity: 2058
Merit: 550

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 11:52:35 PM

No doubt both Man City and Arsenal will fight with their best efforts. The condition of these teams are very well lately. So, we can expect to see an interesting match. However, Man City seems to have the advantage because the match will be held in Man City home. It is a crucial match for both teams, Man City must prepare everything perfectly. So, this will be a big challenge for Arteta and Arsenal for an away match against Man City. But personally, I think Arsenal and man City can share points in this match (a draw result).

In my opinion, Manchester City is still consistent and still like last season, it's just that other teams like Arsenal and Liverpool have corrected their shortcomings and made last season's situation better this season.
Man City isn't as consistent as in the last season. It is a bit different with Man City performance in second half of the season in 2022-2023. Arsenal and Liverpool become stronger, that makes Man City can't play very consistent like in the last season.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
legendbtc

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 11:56:08 PM

I think he conclude it by analyzing the remaining matches.
I can agree that Liverpool has a higher chance to be the winner because they seem having easier matches.
But Arsenal and Man City look to have the same chance. They still have some big matches, including the match between them (Man City vs Arsenal).

I also think that Liverpool will be the number 1 candidate. Personally, I would rate Manchester City as a strong and comprehensive team, but I would also favor Liverpool to have the upper hand in the race to win this championship. Because Arsenal vs Manchester City will have fierce battles in the Champions League. Meanwhile, Liverpool can entirely devote all their efforts to the Premier League.
But in football, we don't know what crazy things will happen. Arsenal is exploding at the end of the season. Meanwhile, Guardiola is still ambitious about winning the successive treble.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 5740 5741 5742 5743 5744 5745 5746 5747 5748 5749 5750 5751 5752 5753 5754 5755 5756 5757 5758 5759 5760 5761 5762 5763 5764 5765 5766 5767 5768 5769 5770 5771 5772 5773 5774 5775 5776 5777 5778 5779 5780 5781 5782 5783 5784 5785 5786 5787 5788 5789 [5790] 5791 5792 5793 5794 5795 5796 5797 5798 5799 5800 5801 5802 5803 5804 5805 5806 5807 5808 5809 5810 5811 5812 5813 5814 5815 5816 5817 5818 5819 5820 5821 5822 5823 5824 5825 5826 5827 5828 5829 5830 5831 5832 5833 5834 5835 5836 5837 5838 5839 5840 ... 6081 »
  Print  

Jump to: