Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 86 (45.7%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.5%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.7%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 188

Pages: « 1 ... 5764 5765 5766 5767 5768 5769 5770 5771 5772 5773 5774 5775 5776 5777 5778 5779 5780 5781 5782 5783 5784 5785 5786 5787 5788 5789 5790 5791 5792 5793 5794 5795 5796 5797 5798 5799 5800 5801 5802 5803 5804 5805 5806 5807 5808 5809 5810 5811 5812 5813 [5814] 5815 5816 5817 5818 5819 5820 5821 5822 5823 5824 5825 5826 5827 5828 5829 5830 5831 5832 5833 5834 5835 5836 5837 5838 5839 5840 5841 5842 5843 5844 5845 5846 5847 5848 5849 5850 5851 5852 5853 5854 5855 5856 5857 5858 5859 5860 5861 5862 5863 5864 ... 6112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 640372 times)
Adams0001

Activity: 434
Merit: 157

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 08:20:13 PM

But De Bruyne is also an indispensable factor in the squad. This is the leading midfield duo in the world at the moment, with one inclined towards attack and the other inclined toward defense. Extremely compatible with each other. The warning for Man City is their dependence on Rodri and De Bruyne.
It seems a little disagree with some of these words because for me Pep Guardiola or Manchester City never depends on the great players you mentioned because for me Manchester City is the most solid club among other clubs almost all players contribute and become part of the players who can be relied upon like Bernardo Silva and Phil Foden.
Some of the players I mentioned are only a small part of the whole Manchester City player who is always ready and very reliable without having to rely on or depend on just a few players.
Pep Guardiola had rotated players very well when De Bruyne was injured and also Haaland suffered an injury but it turns out the results are still very good at that time.
Man City victory relies more on De Bruyne mate, and I will put it like this, no De Bruyne no Man City. You have forgotten so soon when De Bruyne was in injury, and the club was facing difficulties of winning matches. Haaland could not even score goals like he use to last season, because of the absence of De Bruyne. Did you watch the first watch that De Bruyne played after he came back from injury against Newcastle. He came from bench and scored the equalizing goal and also made an assist on the third goal which made City to win the match in injury time. The match ended 3-2

You are completely correct. de Bruyne is the power of Manchester City because he is the one who creates many chances for his teammates on the pitch, and he will affect them against Arsenal if de Bruyne is not present in the game, and Walker is also injured, I think Arsenal will have the change and defeat Manchester City this Sunday, let see if Arteta will get the opportunity to defeat Guadiola and win the Premier League, if Manchester City lose this weekend, I will definitely say Guadiola has missed the premier league trophy, because they still have tough matches to play in the front after playing against arsenal on Sunday. I believe Arteta can find a draw in the match because Guadiola is playing at home and will not try to lose at the Etihad. Even if De Bruyne is absent, they will fight because Guadiola is a very experienced coach who can do something unexpected and defeat Arsenal in the match.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Salahmu

Activity: 406
Merit: 273

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 08:30:10 PM

With this current team of Chelsea, I think everything is possible so I won't be surprised if anything actually happened other than Chelsea winning, if there is one thing I have Learnt about Chelsea this season, I think it would be the fact that they can't be trusted in anyway so I always expect the unexpected when ever Chelsea plays a match so I feel Burnley is welcomed fight or match up for Esther.
The truth is that on a normal state Chelsea is supposed to win the match against Burnley but there problem this season is there inconsistency because we could be thinking that Chelsea can easily win the match but at the end we would become surprise with how the match will turn out, that's why is actually very difficult to predict Chelsea match and also in terms of betting is actually difficult to bet on Chelsea matches because they can easily disappoint.

However in terms of Burnley there is no way they would escape from going to relegation this season because there performance is nothing to write home about because the level of poor performance they had this season is not like there other seasons, so even if they manage to win Chelsea there points is still very small to make there way out of the relegation zone because they are almost at the bottom of the table, although if they win they will compete with Nottingham Forest on the 18 position which is still the relegation zone, so I don't think there is hope for them this season.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 784
Merit: 620

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 08:31:41 PM

Even though Burnley did managed to win their last match against Brentford at their home stadium but the victory result does not seems convincing as Brentford are playing the match with only 10 men and Burnley are even struggling to keep Brentford from equalizing the score. Playing against Chelsea at the stadium of Stamford Bridge will not be easy and I think Burnley will suffer a loss at the final whistle.
With this current team of Chelsea, I think everything is possible so I won't be surprised if anything actually happened other than Chelsea winning, if there is one thing I have Learnt about Chelsea this season, I think it would be the fact that they can't be trusted in anyway so I always expect the unexpected when ever Chelsea plays a match so I feel Burnley is welcomed fight or match up for Esther.
By looking at their actual probabilities and chances they are currently the favorites apart from the advantage of playing at home, they also clearly have a much better squad than their opponents but when talking about performance problems, it would not be too strange in the end if Chelsea made a few mistakes that resulted in the match results not being too good in the end .
This has often happened to Chelsea in these 2 seasons , i won't be too surprised if the results are not to their liking but on the other hand, it doesnt hurt to make a bet in this match because even though Chelsea can still be said to be ordinary but seeing the opponent is Burnley who still doesnt have a match record to be proud of then I think it will be quite comfortable in betting in this match .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mr.suevie

Activity: 518
Merit: 327

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 08:34:20 PM

But De Bruyne is also an indispensable factor in the squad. This is the leading midfield duo in the world at the moment, with one inclined towards attack and the other inclined toward defense. Extremely compatible with each other. The warning for Man City is their dependence on Rodri and De Bruyne.
It seems a little disagree with some of these words because for me Pep Guardiola or Manchester City never depends on the great players you mentioned because for me Manchester City is the most solid club among other clubs almost all players contribute and become part of the players who can be relied upon like Bernardo Silva and Phil Foden.
Some of the players I mentioned are only a small part of the whole Manchester City player who is always ready and very reliable without having to rely on or depend on just a few players.
Pep Guardiola had rotated players very well when De Bruyne was injured and also Haaland suffered an injury but it turns out the results are still very good at that time.
Man City victory relies more on De Bruyne mate, and I will put it like this, no De Bruyne no Man City. You have forgotten so soon when De Bruyne was in injury, and the club was facing difficulties of winning matches. Haaland could not even score goals like he use to last season, because of the absence of De Bruyne. Did you watch the first watch that De Bruyne played after he came back from injury against Newcastle. He came from bench and scored the equalizing goal and also made an assist on the third goal which made City to win the match in injury time. The match ended 3-2

You are completely correct. de Bruyne is the power of Manchester City because he is the one who creates many chances for his teammates on the pitch, and he will affect them against Arsenal if de Bruyne is not present in the game, and Walker is also injured, I think Arsenal will have the change and defeat Manchester City this Sunday, let see if Arteta will get the opportunity to defeat Guadiola and win the Premier League, if Manchester City lose this weekend, I will definitely say Guadiola has missed the premier league trophy, because they still have tough matches to play in the front after playing against arsenal on Sunday. I believe Arteta can find a draw in the match because Guadiola is playing at home and will not try to lose at the Etihad. Even if De Bruyne is absent, they will fight because Guadiola is a very experienced coach who can do something unexpected and defeat Arsenal in the match.

Manchester city as a team are very good and I know for sure that they don't rely on a single player before they perform their magic and that's why I feel even if debryune is going to be absent they can still manage their way out of the game and maneuver their way to victory against arsenal although the winning is extremely needed by the two teams so I don't know how the outcome of the game will be till they have played it out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 08:36:33 PM

I can honestly say, it would be outrageous if Chelsea lost to Burnley. Despite how good Burnley is, Chelsea should still be above that club, from various angles. Burnley is the bottom club in the relegation zone. Not to underestimate, but more to motivate Chelsea to win, because if they lose, it will really be embarrassing and disappointing for them. So I think, this shouldn't be a very troublesome match for Chelsea. Here, Chelsea must get the full 3 points so that they can have a higher chance of climbing to the top position.

What is certain is that this match is a big match presented by the Premier League this weekend, both teams both need full points. City needs full points to overtake Arsenal's ranking, and Ateta's team also needs it to increase the points gap from teams below their ranking. even though we all know, it will be difficult to overthrow Pep Guardiola's team at the Etihad Stadium, TheCitizen's home ground. I'm really sure that Arteta is aware of it, as is Pep Guardola.
Yes, surely. Because of that, this will really be a big match which is very important for them. because if they lose, it will really change their position. Or even much worse. Here, both Pep and Arteta will definitely try their best to win. But on the other hand, they might also think about the worst case scenario for a draw. This still cannot be predicted accurately, because both of them are top clubs whose performance is beyond doubt. However, in Man City, there is quite worrying news regarding several players who may be absent. This can influence their performance quite a lot, right?

baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1254

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 08:36:36 PM

Even though it's not entirely true, I think we can't deny that Kevin de Bruyne's presence is also very influential for Manchester City. Kit can see from the several matches they played without Kevin de Bruyne, they were quite weak even though in the end Pep Guardiola was able to overcome this. When a team is used to a player, whether he likes it or not when that player is not there it makes little difference in the game.

However, overall I agree that Manchester City has an even squad, which helps them in rotating players which doesn't take longer to adjust. This is clearly an advantage that Manchester City has that other teams cannot easily have. Apart from that, they have coaches who understand the characteristics and abilities of each player, so it makes it easier for them to determine the strategy they will play in certain matches. It's not easy for a team to have an even squad like this, and Manchester City actually took a long time to create a team like this.

Yes, many of their players are versatile and capable of replacing another player at any moment and their game won't change as much as it could. They are like the Spartans replacing each other when they are eliminated. But still De Bruyne's role in the team is too important and when he is on the pitch the team still feels more confident

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 09:00:34 PM

-snip-
Manchester city as a team are very good and I know for sure that they don't rely on a single player before they perform their magic and that's why I feel even if debryune is going to be absent they can still manage their way out of the game and maneuver their way to victory against arsenal although the winning is extremely needed by the two teams so I don't know how the outcome of the game will be till they have played it out.
I have said, Manchester City will not depend on one player and their victory or defeat will not depend on one player either.

They have Bernardo Silva, Phil Foden, Jack Grealish, Jeremy Doku, Kovacic, Nunes as midfielders, while Erling Haaland is also ready for the match. Pep Guardiola doesn't have many shortcomings even without De Bruyne and Ederson, but if those two players are there then of course Pep Guardiola has many complete options in his squad.

Arsenal are not favorites, but they have a chance. Everyone also knows that Manchester City is the favorite, but considering that Arsenal has big ambitions to maintain the top position in the standings, the match will be very high-tension.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1974
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 09:05:45 PM

I can honestly say, it would be outrageous if Chelsea lost to Burnley. Despite how good Burnley is, Chelsea should still be above that club, from various angles. Burnley is the bottom club in the relegation zone. Not to underestimate, but more to motivate Chelsea to win, because if they lose, it will really be embarrassing and disappointing for them. So I think, this shouldn't be a very troublesome match for Chelsea. Here, Chelsea must get the full 3 points so that they can have a higher chance of climbing to the top position.
You speak too honestly, but it's true. Chelsea must win and get full 3 points here. It would be intolerable if they failed again. Chelsea have a not-so-bad track record in 4 consecutive matches, they even won their last match against Leicester City quite impressively. So, in this match against Burnley, I am sure that they will also do well. In the previous match, in the EPL this season, Chelsea was also H2H superior to Burnley with a score of 1 - 4 for Chelsea's win, they were playing away. Moreover, they will be the host of the match. So I believe they will be much more optimal.

Yes, many of their players are versatile and capable of replacing another player at any moment and their game won't change as much as it could. They are like the Spartans replacing each other when they are eliminated. But still De Bruyne's role in the team is too important and when he is on the pitch the team still feels more confident
They are big clubs. So, it is quite true that they will have no difficulty in getting second tier players who are also very talented and good. However, the problem is that the opponent is Arsenal, where they should have a full team with their main squad so they can compete very optimally. But of course, even with other squads, I'm sure Pep Guardiola will apply his best strategy to beat his opponent. Likewise, Arteta certainly doesn't want to bow down to his rival, Man City.

So, it's really going to be a big tough game, no doubt about it. Are you ready to bet on one of them? Or  too risky?  Grin Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Baki202

Activity: 294
Merit: 172

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 09:13:52 PM

City are missing Walker and Stones but I still think they’ll beat Arsenal. They just know how to win the big games in the crunch time during a title race.

Arsenal are a top team but they haven’t proven they have the balls when it comes to the final straight in a title race. Can they do it, of course but until they do there will always be a doubt about them.

Prediction:
Man City 3-1 Arsenal
This is a poor time for them to go on injury. The one person's injury that will make me angry isn't going to affect us too much because we have others to take their place. Will be de Bruyne; nevertheless, even at this stage, the player does not appear stable, so he should proceed cautiously. We cannot afford for de Bruyne to be lost at this time, as it would negatively impact our performance. Even if those two are not present, we are unquestionably smoking Arsenal, and they will not get away with anything. Everyone knows that Arsenal does not have the balls to win the Premier League. So we have nothing to lose. If it is because of Arsenal.  We have winned already they should enjoy the top while it last.

BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1155

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 09:18:50 PM

I have said, Manchester City will not depend on one player and their victory or defeat will not depend on one player either.

They have Bernardo Silva, Phil Foden, Jack Grealish, Jeremy Doku, Kovacic, Nunes as midfielders, while Erling Haaland is also ready for the match. Pep Guardiola doesn't have many shortcomings even without De Bruyne and Ederson, but if those two players are there then of course Pep Guardiola has many complete options in his squad.

Arsenal are not favorites, but they have a chance. Everyone also knows that Manchester City is the favorite, but considering that Arsenal has big ambitions to maintain the top position in the standings, the match will be very high-tension.

Some people think that De Bruyne is the main figure in managing the Manchester City game and they also compared when De Bruyne was absent in a few weeks then Manchester City's performance became worse and even came out of the Top 3 well maybe this is what they think without De Bruyne, Manchester City is not perfect. I also admit that Manchester City has many alternative players but specifically for Bruyne, it does not seem to have an alternative this player is very much needed, especially in important matches.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
eightdots

Activity: 770
Merit: 706

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 09:22:29 PM

Even though Burnley did managed to win their last match against Brentford at their home stadium but the victory result does not seems convincing as Brentford are playing the match with only 10 men and Burnley are even struggling to keep Brentford from equalizing the score. Playing against Chelsea at the stadium of Stamford Bridge will not be easy and I think Burnley will suffer a loss at the final whistle.

Chelsea wants to win a series and they need to win this match to achieve this series. It is often difficult to predict the outcome of Chelsea's matches because Chelsea do not have standard football. I think Burnley will score and I think the match will be over 2.5 goals. There is a high probability of making mistakes in Chelsea matches, but I still think it will be a match with many goals.

The matches played after the league breaks generally do not meet expectations. We missed watching good football and I hope it will be a good match with lots of goals.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
QueenVera

Activity: 1078
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform.

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 09:25:09 PM

Definitely, Manchester city at this point can do without the presence of any notable player but sometimes the absence of a player that is always up and doing in most of their matches can cause some setback for the team more especially at the wing where such player represents and we all know the impact Kyle Walker presents in most of their matches as his personal ability to withstand some technical challenges within the defensive area cannot be overemphasized. Though Manchester city can still go without walker but it looks like a big blow because John stones is also ruled out as well.

Arsenal on the other hand looks somehow okay and prepared though the likes of Bukayo Saka may probably not feature due to a minor muscle injury he got in his hamstring that made him withdrew from England national team squad but however, there is every possibility that he would be present to face the match against City.

As for Real Madrid, they look more prepared for the champions league encounter with Manchester City but that not withstanding, it's a great game to watch between these two giants in the champions league quarter finals stage.
Manchester City over the years have shown how much of a good team they can be even with the absence of most of her players but the major issue is that they might probably not be able to play on a very high level and note like they do with their main starters. With players rotation you can tell how much they struggle to keep up in matches.

⁠With Kyle walker probably out and they’ve got 2 key matches lined up for them, the match against Arsenal and Real Madrid in their chase to defend both their EPL and UCL title. Any falter in any of these matches will be bye bye to their defense bid for both titles. We know how much influence Kyle has and how much his presence will be missed though but you can’t say that the team will not be able to play.

⁠Pep is a tactical manager and at this critical stage, I trust him to be able to think fast and deep and get the right tactics ti go through these matches and come out Successful though the match against Real Madrid might be the major challenge due to the fast pace of Vini Jr. Arsenal looks very prepared to face City but I still want to see City get the victory in this match thoug.

⁠Real Madrid are looking all ready and mot worried much for this encounter as they’re mot having any injury worry currently apart from the regular Curtois, Alaba and Militao who have been out for a very long time. With this situation, I think Real will be able to still defeat City as they are looking better shaped and balanced than how they were last season.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
marcous

Activity: 2408
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 09:30:08 PM

-snip-

Even though Pep Guardiola and Arteta do not have a complete squad, the match will take place at high intensity and we will witness an entertaining match. Pep Guardiola has no shortage of rotation options, he has quality players to fill his strat XI, as does Arteta, who this season has built a better squad depth than last season.

All the players in City main lineup are star players, Halaand tends to stand out more because of his role as the main goal scorer. However, we have seen that almost all City players can score goals at important moments, with Foden sometimes appearing more impressive than Halaand. Losing De Bruyne is indeed a big loss, meaning Arsenal can use it as an opportunity.

On the other hand, I think City will play more aggressively, because they have a grudge to settle and they want a place at the top of the standings. The strength of Arteta fleet will be tested, with most people still thinking they will not be able to handle the heavy pressure. In the Champions League, Arsenal were able to break any worries by advancing to the quarter finals, and we'll see if they can do it in the EPL, where City are the favorites.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Weawant

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 09:37:14 PM

Chelsea is very unpredictable at some point, they give the kind of results you least expected of them at some point and the other time they are giving a very good results such that you would want to wonder if they are the same team with the kind of performance they did had previously so with Chelsea just keep an open mind and expect that anything can happen in my of their fixtures and they may lose or win.

Keeping high expectations on Chelsea may literary end in disappointment because even with small team they could underperform and loose game while with bigger teams thsy could actually get a draw or even in some cases win just like all their encounter with Manchester city this season has been such that I wondered how they were actually able to get such results when they never looked like they were ever going to be a problem to Manchester city but then in their two meetings they have been able to hold Manchester city to a draw even without playing defensive games .

Before now Chelsea has had a better form and performance but this season they have been more of an average team than a tough team against others their productivity too has been poor as their results hasn't been such that can be seen as one that can give them the kind of position that will be seen as a chance to possibly win the trophy this season but they could if by next season they get to improve.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Toro iskandar

Activity: 896
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 09:38:03 PM

Some people think that De Bruyne is the main figure in managing the Manchester City game and they also compared when De Bruyne was absent in a few weeks then Manchester City's performance became worse and even came out of the Top 3 well maybe this is what they think without De Bruyne, Manchester City is not perfect. I also admit that Manchester City has many alternative players but specifically for Bruyne, it does not seem to have an alternative this player is very much needed, especially in important matches.

The return of Manchester City's mainstay player, Kevin De Bruney, is a breath of fresh air for the Manchester City squad because De Bruney was the key to most of Manchester City's wins in previous league matches and now Kevin De Bruney is ready to return to defend and support his team against Arsenal.
Having missed several matches due to injury, it turned out to have had a big impact on Manchester City's defensive strength. Yes, while the top players are absent, they don't play in some matches. Manchester City played very badly and it is true what you say, in fact there are also many of the best players from Manchester. City, but it was Kevin De Bruney who really dominated his playing ability and succeeded in winning for Manchester City in every match.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Leviathan.007

Activity: 1582
Merit: 722

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 10:05:52 PM

I also predict that Burnley will have difficulty playing against Chelsea. If Burnley has difficulty beating Brentford then of course Burnley will have more difficulty facing Chelsea, which is currently starting to improve and has made some pretty good improvements. Even Newcastle lost to Chelsea in the last meeting. So Chelsea should be favored as hosts in tomorrow's match against Burnley. I think betting on Chelsea is pretty good. And I hope Chelsea can score more than two goals against Burnley.

In Chelsea, Pochettino is not guilty of the bad performance they get and that's all because of this coach. I think sometimes during this season we saw unlucky things happen to Chelsea but I think Pochettino tried to his beat for the team.
For example, recently they got two new injured players, Robert Sánchez, and Trevoh Chalobah.
 One goalkeeper and one defender injured in the team can make the team be weak in the next games. The sad thing is these players got injured in a bad time and this happened when Chelsea was getting ready for the games after players took some rest.
Now Pochettino should start using Thiago Silva or Badiashile in the defensive line.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tusandii

Activity: 1498
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 10:09:38 PM

Yes, I know and I remember it, but what I mean here is that Manchester City doesn't rely too much on just a few players, but do you also remember how Manchester City performed very satisfactorily when it was just Haaland without the presence of De Bruyne?
We were in first place but Manchester City lost consistency when Haaland also suffered an injury, but for me, even without Haaland and de Bruyne, in fact they still look strong, even though they sometimes lose at the end of the match, but it's not too disappointing.
I really understand that if Pep Guardiola lost a key player it would definitely be very bad, but as long as Pep Guardiola is still a coach, there will definitely be lots of alternatives that Guardiola can do to maintain the quality of Manchester City's performance.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
temple

Activity: 1400
Merit: 538

Crypto Casino & Sportsbook

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 10:42:43 PM

Chelsea wants to win a series and they need to win this match to achieve this series. It is often difficult to predict the outcome of Chelsea's matches because Chelsea do not have standard football. I think Burnley will score and I think the match will be over 2.5 goals. There is a high probability of making mistakes in Chelsea matches, but I still think it will be a match with many goals.

The matches played after the league breaks generally do not meet expectations. We missed watching good football and I hope it will be a good match with lots of goals.

The season is basically over for Chelsea. Neither will they be able to climb up the table and make it into the top 5, now do they have to be afraid of dropping closer to the relegation zone. This is about the worst outcome they could imagine before the season started except for finding themselves near or in the relegation zone of course. But now what do you do as a team and a coach? The time is almost useless for them as there is nothing to play for and they can't lose or win anything anymore. Despite the hundreds of millions that they have been pumping into the team.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sakanwa

Activity: 504
Merit: 141

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 10:45:31 PM

Manchester City can always be fine without Debruyne and any other player in their squad,but they can't do without Rodri.Rodri is the most important player in the Manchester City squad,the moment Rodri's impact on the game is limited,then they can defeat them.But a day where Rodri is having his best game,then that team has  no chance of winning City.The gunners will be playing against them this weekend,and my only threat is if Rodri has a good day,it will be quite difficult for Arteta's boys to win,but if Rodri is marked out,then Arsenal have what it takes to go home with the three points.

Hyphen(-)

Activity: 812
Merit: 726

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 10:58:33 PM

Burnley is probably one of the worst team in the Premier League this season after Sheffield United. They only won four matches so far this season which is not good enough for a team that just got promoted from Championship; it clearly indicates that they cannot survive the Premier League. Only Luton Town is doing well among the three teams that got promoted last season. Chelsea will angrily beat Burnley in this match.

With the injury list in Chelsea squad, I don’t think Chelsea will be able to make it to either UEFA Champions League orUEFA Europa League next season because I don’t think they can come from this far they are to the top six or seven before the end of the season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Pages: « 1 ... 5764 5765 5766 5767 5768 5769 5770 5771 5772 5773 5774 5775 5776 5777 5778 5779 5780 5781 5782 5783 5784 5785 5786 5787 5788 5789 5790 5791 5792 5793 5794 5795 5796 5797 5798 5799 5800 5801 5802 5803 5804 5805 5806 5807 5808 5809 5810 5811 5812 5813 [5814] 5815 5816 5817 5818 5819 5820 5821 5822 5823 5824 5825 5826 5827 5828 5829 5830 5831 5832 5833 5834 5835 5836 5837 5838 5839 5840 5841 5842 5843 5844 5845 5846 5847 5848 5849 5850 5851 5852 5853 5854 5855 5856 5857 5858 5859 5860 5861 5862 5863 5864 ... 6112 »
  Print  

Jump to: