Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:37:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 5867 5868 5869 5870 5871 5872 5873 5874 5875 5876 5877 5878 5879 5880 5881 5882 5883 5884 5885 5886 5887 5888 5889 5890 5891 5892 5893 5894 5895 5896 5897 5898 5899 5900 5901 5902 5903 5904 5905 5906 5907 5908 5909 5910 5911 5912 5913 5914 5915 5916 [5917] 5918 5919 5920 5921 5922 5923 5924 5925 5926 5927 5928 5929 5930 5931 5932 5933 5934 5935 5936 5937 5938 5939 5940 5941 5942 5943 5944 5945 5946 5947 5948 5949 5950 5951 5952 5953 5954 5955 5956 5957 5958 5959 5960 5961 5962 5963 5964 5965 5966 5967 ... 6137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 642263 times)
Salahmu

Activity: 420
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2024, 10:58:39 AM

Manchester United and Chelsea are nothing different, when they face mediocre teams, they either lose or draw. When they meet strong teams, they able to give a fight and sometime they win.

Today we will see Liverpool vs Crystal Palace and Arsenal vs Aston Villa.

Seems to be like easy win for Liverpool and Arsenal, although the previous performance by Liverpool was really unexpected by a lot people.

Between Arsenal and Liverpool I think Liverpool has more easy match today than Arsenal because Crystal Palace is not capable enough to challenge Liverpool because they have been struggling since the starting of the season and even on their position of the league table is too poor and the margin between Liverpool and Crystal Palace is very big, so whichever way we reason it Liverpool has more better chance of wining Crystal palace with many goals different, however one thing we should also consider is that with how Manchester City and Arsenal is rotating on the first position wining this match is the number priority for Liverpool in other to have one point against Manchester City and also Liverpool needs to score as many goal as possible so that they will have something above Arsenal because they are currently on the same points with Arsenal.

However Arsenal and Aston Villa match today may likely be very difficult for the both teams and also predicting the winner may also be very difficult because the both teams has been doing very well on this season and considering there previous meeting with Arsenal you will agree with me that Aston Villa is not a small club that Arsenal could easily win because they managed to win Arsenal on their last meeting so perhaps let's see how they will perform.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
barisbilgili

Activity: 868
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 11:08:00 AM

The competition between the top 3 teams in the EPL is still continuing and getting fiercer and the 3 teams have extraordinary privileges and of course we have seen the rotation of the top 3 teams in the EPL and now it is Manchester City's turn to lead the standings because they have succeeded in fighting Luton.

and today we will see Liverpool against Crystal Palace and of course in that match I predict Liverpool will easily be able to fight Crystal Palace and I will bet on Liverpool winning.

Arsenal will also compete against Aston Villa today, but in my opinion Aston Villa certainly cannot be taken lightly and it looks like Arteta really has to make a good strategy and formation so as not to lose to Aston Villa or draw. but I personally believe Arteta's troops will succeed in beating Aston Villa.

It seems like predicting Liverpool's match against Crystal Palace is very easy, but in my opinion Arsenal's match against Aston Villa is difficult to predict who the winner will be even although it is clear that Arsenal's strength is better than Aston Villa.
The competition is quite fierce because if one of them does not get maximum points then a shift in the standings will occur, now Manchester City is temporarily leading because Arsenal has not played a match this week.

There are no easy matches, but we also have to look at strength and motivation. Liverpool's match against Crystal Palace is certainly not that difficult for Liverpool because they are playing at home, but the condition of the Liverpool team is in a bit of a slump after getting bad results on the European stage.

Meanwhile, Arsenal will face quite a tough opponent, Aston Villa is the team at the top of the standings this season, Aston Villa's performance this season is quite extraordinary and they also have quite a lot of motivation to stay in the top 4, so this is indeed the case. it will be a pretty fierce match in my opinion.
Princess Leah

Activity: 68
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 11:31:49 AM

Manchester United and Chelsea are nothing different, when they face mediocre teams, they either lose or draw. When they meet strong teams, they able to give a fight and sometime they win.

I wasn't really a football lover, not until I was introduced into Chelsea FC by my brothers and when Drogba helped Chelsea win the UCL in the 2011/12 season, my love for the club increased. And to crown it all, Thomas Tuchel came in and miraculously gave Chelsea another UCL trophy after a poor season with our Legend Frank Lampard. The victory made me love Chelsea more not until Abramhimovic got sanctioned and I knew things were not going to be the same again.

Well I was right anyways, cause since Abrahimovic left the club we've been having difficulties finishing in a better place and we've changed several coaches so far, 3-4 if I'm not mistaken, yet there's no improvement. Well that won't reduce my love for the club, but to be honest I'm not really impressed as a fan. Their style of play is good atimes and they deserve to win some games but would end drawing or losing against mediocre teams which should've supposed to be the other way round.

With the amount to money Beohly has invested into this team, they're supposed to in a better position currently, I don't even know if I'll blame the coach or players, but something needs to be done. Chelsea needs a player, a top quality number 9 that can carry the team like Drogba did during his time and that's what they should be looking out for in the upcoming transfer window.
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 574
Merit: 419

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 11:37:11 AM

Liverpool lost their Europa league game against a stubborn team from the Serie A Atalanta without scoring a goal to give the fans that chance of holding on to something in going into the second leg, a loss many never saw happening.
Today the reds go again to face another struggling side, Crystal Palace, this game can reduce their chances of closing up the gap with the league leaders (Arsenal) and the pressure that will be on Klopp and his boys is as high as when they were losing to Atalanta 0-3, but can Crystal Palace cause another upset by having a draw or even winning Liverpool in today's early kick off (we know how badly Klopp hate early kick off)?
I don't think Klopp will be getting a positive results in both games (Palace and the return fixture against Atalanta) but the focus is the Crystal Palace game.
Although the visitors (Crystal Palace) have been going off and on with good players on the mix or should I blame it on bad luck that's making them not to be consistent?
I have this feeling that it is either this game or the next that Liverpool would be having their next loss, to me I'd give this game a draw or Palace getting all 3pt.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 156

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 11:40:13 AM

Quote from: Ondekinecakabilirim
Yesterday Manchester City beat Luton and took the lead. The excitement in the Premier League will continue with today's matches between Liverpool vs Crystal Palace and Arsenal vs Aston Villa. Liverpool drew with Manchester United last week. I think it is normal for them to lose points in this kind of matches. This result should be acceptable for them. But they definitely need to win today's game. On the other hand, Crystal Palace have not won in their last 5 matches. They are just above the relegation zone. But they are close to the danger zone. I don't think they can give Liverpool a hard time in this match. Liverpool will win today.

The performance of Manchester city was a great one in this match and it was making their fans to celebrate all over their home, because the goals they achieved from their opponent make their fans to believe that they can still make it happen again. Luton town know that Manchester city is a strong team in the premier league, because no team have achieved 5 goals from them in this season which Manchester city have achieved from the match to embraced three points from them. Now that Liverpool and Arsenal are facing strong teams today, I think Arsenal will lose against Aston villa 1:2, because they have performed well in this season and they will definitely do something that will make them to stop Arsenal not to win today match, and Liverpool will end up in a draw match with crystal palace 1-1 to make them to share points.

Solokan

Activity: 462
Merit: 227

Rollbit.com

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 11:57:17 AM

The competition between the top 3 teams in the EPL is still continuing and getting fiercer and the 3 teams have extraordinary privileges and of course we have seen the rotation of the top 3 teams in the EPL and now it is Manchester City's turn to lead the standings because they have succeeded in fighting Luton.

and today we will see Liverpool against Crystal Palace and of course in that match I predict Liverpool will easily be able to fight Crystal Palace and I will bet on Liverpool winning.

Arsenal will also compete against Aston Villa today, but in my opinion Aston Villa certainly cannot be taken lightly and it looks like Arteta really has to make a good strategy and formation so as not to lose to Aston Villa or draw. but I personally believe Arteta's troops will succeed in beating Aston Villa.

It seems like predicting Liverpool's match against Crystal Palace is very easy, but in my opinion Arsenal's match against Aston Villa is difficult to predict who the winner will be even although it is clear that Arsenal's strength is better than Aston Villa.

I also feel same outcome in the both matches today more especially Arsenal because all eyes will be on them now but one thing with Arsenal that I have observed is that those matches that people thinks they will find it difficult are the ones they win easily even before halftime they must have gotten some advantages so a lot is expected in the Arsenal game today. We can't also underrate Crystal palace against Liverpool because anything can happen and as Manchester city is already topping the league now will make both Liverpool and Arsenal to be more careful in today's match.

Arsenal of course always plays well and Arsenal can always get through difficult matches and Arsenal always score fantastic goals when they compete and currently in my opinion Arsenal's strength is extraordinary and I remember when against Liverpool Arsenal managed to win and against Manchester City with a 0-0 draw, of course that is an extraordinary achievement for Arsenal at this time.

but in the first meeting with Aston Villa at the Villa Park stadium, Arsenal lost with a score of 1-0 and of course Aston Villa's strength cannot be underestimated, but yes, we'll see the results later. Yes, Arsenal must be careful because of course the race for the EPL title is very tight, so of course If Arteta's troops lose, it will certainly be difficult to win the title this season. However, it looks like Arsenal will be the favorite team in the match against Aston Villa and I am also sure that Arsenal will appear confident. and yes, it looks like at halftime there is a big possibility that Arsenal already have scored a goal, but of course there is no guarantee because it is possible that Aston Villa will create a strong defense so it will be very difficult for Arsenal to score.

Yes, I agree with you, of course the result of the match is always difficult to predict and I also hope that Klopp will be alert and will be careful when playing against Crystal Palace because if he loses or draws it will certainly make Manchester City happy. but I'm sure Klopp and Arteta will definitely be careful in the later match.

Agbamoni

Activity: 336
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 12:00:42 PM

Yesterday Manchester City beat Luton and took the lead. The excitement in the Premier League will continue with today's matches between Liverpool vs Crystal Palace and Arsenal vs Aston Villa. Liverpool drew with Manchester United last week. I think it is normal for them to lose points in this kind of matches. This result should be acceptable for them. But they definitely need to win today's game. On the other hand, Crystal Palace have not won in their last 5 matches. They are just above the relegation zone. But they are close to the danger zone. I don't think they can give Liverpool a hard time in this match. Liverpool will win today.

The performance of Manchester city was a great one in this match and it was making their fans to celebrate all over their home, because the goals they achieved from their opponent make their fans to believe that they can still make it happen again. Luton town know that Manchester city is a strong team in the premier league, because no team have achieved 5 goals from them in this season which Manchester city have achieved from the match to embraced three points from them. Now that Liverpool and Arsenal are facing strong teams today, I think Arsenal will lose against Aston villa 1:2, because they have performed well in this season and they will definitely do something that will make them to stop Arsenal not to win today match, and Liverpool will end up in a draw match with crystal palace 1-1 to make them to share points.
Obviously, you are a fan of Manchester City and i know how you feel so happy and convinced that Arsenal and Liverpool will lose today. Of course, you were so much specific about Arsenal losing to Aston Villa. However, you will be surprised today. And i would love to tell you that if you have placed a bet on Arsenal to lose and Liverpool to draw in today's game then you have choose the wrongs games in your betting slip. Liverpool without stress would win Crystal Palace scoring one or more goals in the first half of the game. On the other side Arsenal would win as well, though it may be very tough. This is because Aston Villa has been a huge threat to the success of Arsenal this season, however i believe Mikel Arleta has found a solution to eradicate them.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Lannakosa

Activity: 518
Merit: 444

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 12:29:03 PM

Obviously, you are a fan of Manchester City and i know how you feel so happy and convinced that Arsenal and Liverpool will lose today. Of course, you were so much specific about Arsenal losing to Aston Villa. However, you will be surprised today. And i would love to tell you that if you have placed a bet on Arsenal to lose and Liverpool to draw in today's game then you have choose the wrongs games in your betting slip. Liverpool without stress would win Crystal Palace scoring one or more goals in the first half of the game. On the other side Arsenal would win as well, though it may be very tough. This is because Aston Villa has been a huge threat to the success of Arsenal this season, however i believe Mikel Arleta has found a solution to eradicate them.
While Liverpool and Arsenal have not won, City can remain leaders, but very soon they will play their matches. It should be easier for Liverpool, since Crystal Peles has a poor defense, on average they concede two goals per match, which is a lot, but Liverpool lost to Atalanta and it is not clear what impact this defeat could have on them.

For Arsenal, this is also a home match, but the opponent is more difficult, and given that they will have to play with Bayern on Wednesday, then perhaps Arteta will think about ensuring that the team does not spend too much effort.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Chilwell

Activity: 574
Merit: 425

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2024, 12:44:31 PM

Liverpool vs Crystal Palace

Liverpool StartXI: 4-3-3
Alisson; Conor Bradley; Virgil van Dijk; Ibrahima Konaté; Andrew Robertson; Curtis Jones; Wataru Endo; Alexis Mac Allister; Mohamed Salah; Darwin Núñez; Luis Díaz

Crystal Palace StartXI: 3-4-3
Dean Henderson; Daniel Muñoz; Joachim Andersen; Jefferson Lerma; Nathaniel Clyne; Adam Wharton; Will Hughes; Tyrick Mitchell; Michael Olise; Jean-Philippe Mateta; Eberechi Eze

West Ham vs Fulham

West Ham StartXI: 4-2-3-1
Łukasz Fabiański; Vladimír Coufal; Konstantinos Mavropanos; Nayef Aguerd; Emerson Palmieri; James Ward-Prowse; Edson Álvarez; Mohammed Kudus; Danny Ings; Lucas Paquetá; Michail Antonio

Fulham StartXI: 4-2-3-1
Bernd Leno; Timothy Castagne; Tosin Adarabioyo; Calvin Bassey; Antonee Robinson; João Palhinha; Saša Lukić; Alex Iwobi; Andreas Pereira; Willian; Rodrigo Muniz

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2024, 12:50:52 PM

While Liverpool and Arsenal have not won, City can remain leaders, but very soon they will play their matches. It should be easier for Liverpool, since Crystal Peles has a poor defense, on average they concede two goals per match, which is a lot, but Liverpool lost to Atalanta and it is not clear what impact this defeat could have on them.

For Arsenal, this is also a home match, but the opponent is more difficult, and given that they will have to play with Bayern on Wednesday, then perhaps Arteta will think about ensuring that the team does not spend too much effort.
The defeat of Atalanta because of their poor play is not expected but what can be made real Liverpool must lose badly, but don't get dissolved thinking about the defeat the Premier League is still important to stay focused here.

Just as Crystal Palace is a weak opponent, we don't believe Liverpool will have difficulties in my prediction where Liverpool win easily to shift Manchester City back and wait for the Arsenal match with thrilling results later.

If Arsenal do not release many main players then it makes it difficult, now the position of the table is hot whichever club misses a loss then it will be left behind so that as much as possible Arteta will do a lot of strategy will win again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
len01

Activity: 1316
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 12:54:41 PM

Arsenal vs Aston Villa
the best betting option for me is choosing double chance with BTTS.
Arsenal is no doubt in very strong condition as long as Arteta still has big ambitions to continue to maintain his position at the top of the standings, while Aston Villa may not be like the second half of this season which initially looked consistent but lately it looks unstable and in my opinion Aston Villa will at least score 1 score even though they will be beaten by Arsenal.

Liverpool match will start soon and the formation data has been published by the media and Salah will appear full time in this match and I am sure Liverpool will at least score 3 scores while Crystal Palace is in a bad trend at the moment it will not be easy to break into Liverpool goal.
choosing to bet Asian handicap -1.5 is my best choice.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 01:27:05 PM

Arsenal vs Aston Villa
the best betting option for me is choosing double chance with BTTS.
Arsenal is no doubt in very strong condition as long as Arteta still has big ambitions to continue to maintain his position at the top of the standings, while Aston Villa may not be like the second half of this season which initially looked consistent but lately it looks unstable and in my opinion Aston Villa will at least score 1 score even though they will be beaten by Arsenal.

Liverpool match will start soon and the formation data has been published by the media and Salah will appear full time in this match and I am sure Liverpool will at least score 3 scores while Crystal Palace is in a bad trend at the moment it will not be easy to break into Liverpool goal.
choosing to bet Asian handicap -1.5 is my best choice.
Liverpool will perform optimally tonight against Crystal Palace to prove that they can still compete at the top, after getting a series of poor results in the last few matches, Liverpool should be able to rise from their downturn in this match.
But unfortunately now Liverpool are 1 goal behind at the start of the first half but there is still quite a long time for Liverpool to turn things around.
I think it's better to bet on goals over in this match, looking at the team's play at the start of the half which plays equally openly which allows for lots of goals to be scored.

The match between Arsenal vs Aston Villa will be fierce because Arsenal wants to maintain their position at the top of the standings while Aston Villa does not want to lose points at home to Arsenal, especially as Emery wants to prove that he can beat his former club, and Arteta's squad will be in full performance tonight to ensure that they deserve to compete at the top of the standings.
Arsenal will also play at home, with enough motivation I think it is very likely that Arsenal will win this match and I will bet on it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 01:30:13 PM

Bournemouth  2- 1 Manchester United Aftre first half

I am very disappointed with Manchester United's performance. Manchester United's players are performing badly against a weak team like Bournemouth. Manchester United trailed 2-1 at the end of the first half. But the match is completely dominated by Bournemouth players

Bournemouth were not a strong team. So I expected Manchester United to win this match. But the performance of United's players in the first half was very slow. Bournemouth players had make a total of 12 shots in the first half, 5 of which were on target. On the other hand, Manchester United players made 4 shots. Only one was on target. Manchester United will surely lose this match if United do not change their match strategy in the second half.

I also bet on Manchester United in this match without analyzing before betting but, after I checked the statistics in this match the fact is that Bournemouth has a very good dominance. After that, I checked the head to head record and a surprise happened,because in the first meeting this season also the fact that Bournemouth managed to beat Manchester United at Old Trafford with a big score of 0-3 . With results like that, it seems like a difficult task for Manchester United to beat Bournemouth in this match. But yes, because Manchester United clearly has better quality compared to Bournemouth, then Manchester United should have the ability to be able to turn things around.

The final score of this match was 2-2. Manchester United was able to get one point. People expected them to get three points. But at least they did not lose and were able to not face more humiliation than they were already doing. and with this the win-less streak of Manchester United to anywhere near the top five positions anymore. The best they can do is get ahead of Newcastle United.

You know the performance of Newcastle United looks to be improving. So getting ahead of Newcastle United is also a doubt. I think we all know that the performance is probably not going to improve from Manchester United.

Look throw the video below, we are hearing rumors about a new coach. Let's see if they actually make that change. but Manchester United has single-handedly destroyed a lot of carriers recently. So it does not matter who the coach is, players are going to be afraid of going to Manchester United.

ZIDANE CONFIRMED MAN UNITED NEW COACH & ERIK TEN HAG ON FIRE | MANCHESTER UNITED NEWS

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 01:30:24 PM

Currently, all teams are trying to perform as well as possible in order to get points in the remaining matches, but sometimes this is very unfortunate for a team like Manchester United, which should be in the top six if they can win at home to Bournemouth. And the current position for the Manchester United team is still not very safe because Chelsea still has two less matches than other teams so Chelsea has the opportunity to take Manchester United's position if Chelsea can win the next two matches for them.

Everyone is trying to get as much points as they can get as the season is coming to an end. And it’s obviously expected all teams to put in their best in a bid to claim all the points as they can. Not entirely the case with Manchester United. I had expected them to have the win going in with the game with Bournemouth. They had underperformed in my opinion as I don’t think they made enough attempts to score goals. Good for them on getting a penalty that gave them their second goal. Perhaps Bournemouth would have gone on to win the game if not for the penalty.
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 01:55:40 PM

Currently, Crystal Palace is already given Liverpool a hard time in the first half as they are leading by a goal that was scored at the 17 mins of play by Eze.
Few minutes to the end of the first half, Liverpool is dominating in possession by 63% while Crystal Palace is 37%. Let's see what comes out of the second half, whether Liverpool will turn around the table in their favor because they really need the 3 points to keep their PL trophy ambition alive

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Majestic-milf

Activity: 812
Merit: 592

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 01:58:30 PM

Crystal Palace are getting used to scoring early goals against their opponents in games, they did it to Man City last week and many fans especially Liverpool and Arsenal fans were hoping they could at least maintain the scoreline but we all saw how that ended. Now, against Liverpool they take the lead with Eberechi Eze's goal and this is a Liverpool that were beaten 3-0 at the Anfield last week Thursday and that means they are obviously reeling from that embarrassing defeat. Given Liverpool's track record of  coming from behind to win games, it's only fair to say Crystal Palace should enjoy while stocks last because it will be too much of a expectation  to think or ask them to hold this goal down so Jurgen Klopp's men can at least drop points to give the Gunners hope of topping the table when they play later and possibly win.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Justbillywitt

Activity: 252
Merit: 208

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 01:59:47 PM

Liverpool StartXI: 4-3-3
Alisson; Conor Bradley; Virgil van Dijk; Ibrahima Konaté; Andrew Robertson; Curtis Jones; Wataru Endo; Alexis Mac Allister; Mohamed Salah; Darwin Núñez; Luis Díaz

Crystal Palace StartXI: 3-4-3
Dean Henderson; Daniel Muñoz; Joachim Andersen; Jefferson Lerma; Nathaniel Clyne; Adam Wharton; Will Hughes; Tyrick Mitchell; Michael Olise; Jean-Philippe Mateta; Eberechi Eze

West Ham vs Fulham

West Ham StartXI: 4-2-3-1
Łukasz Fabiański; Vladimír Coufal; Konstantinos Mavropanos; Nayef Aguerd; Emerson Palmieri; James Ward-Prowse; Edson Álvarez; Mohammed Kudus; Danny Ings; Lucas Paquetá; Michail Antonio

Fulham StartXI: 4-2-3-1
Bernd Leno; Timothy Castagne; Tosin Adarabioyo; Calvin Bassey; Antonee Robinson; João Palhinha; Saša Lukić; Alex Iwobi; Andreas Pereira; Willian; Rodrigo Muniz
What a surprise result from Anfield so far in this match. Crystal palace are in front at halftime. I never saw this coming. Could Liverpool team be in crisis right now? It has been a difficult month for Liverpool judging by how things have fare with them thus far. I was thinking that after the disappointing result they got from Manchester United and Atalanta in mid week, I was hoping Liverpool will destroy Crystal palace. But it looks like Crysta palace are the ones getting the good day at Anfield. I hope Liverpool can turn this result around in the second half, if not it will be very costly for them in the weeks to come.

asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 02:01:08 PM

Liverpool is now behind Palace, palace is leading the game now. Palace worked so hard to defend against Liverpool as per the results from the match liverpool has made several goal attempts but itstill unable to score. I like the current formation from palace which is also giving a small chance to win against liverpool, i meant the draw is already satisfied my and gogogo palace. I hope Palace wins this game, as it helped the club lose the EPL this season. After half a season, Liverpool is still not performing any better than before. 

Liverpool has made numerous goal attempts, but they have all been in vain and the ball was always going deflected. The key owned by palace in this game by randoml;y shooting the ball to go back again to the liverpool's field. The most effective decensive strategy that can be used by palace. I'm sure that if Liverpool is trying so hard to win the competition by keep get win in any matches, losing this match will mean the end of the club in the title race this season. Place's goalkeeper has been working extremely hard to defend against the various attackers came from Liverpool players and the second half is just to begin soon.

I'm hoping Klopp will try to make some substitutions in the second half to help Palace face less pressure than they did this time. I hope Palace's coach does not even try to change the current formation, as it is sufficient to help Palace win the game against Liverpool.

Stats for the first half

Draw is also good enough. Im not hoping palace to score as many goals as they can in this match but winning against liverpool or getting draw is already big achievement for palace. I hope draw will happen soon.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 02:01:55 PM

Liverpool vs Crystal Palace in the first half went 0-1 and the goal was scored by Eberechi Eze in the 14th minute.
And I saw that Liverpool's game was very good but a little messy because they were always less accurate in passing the ball which made the ball always go out of play. However, I am sure that with Liverpool's dominance throughout the first half, they will definitely score a goal in the second half because in the first half Liverpool had several good opportunities but were unlucky.
And Liverpool also have to be wary of Crystal Palace's counter attacks because Crystal Palace's counter attacks are quite dangerous and they must not be careless, especially in defense.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
OcTradism

Activity: 1750
Merit: 806

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2024, 02:02:42 PM

Everyone is trying to get as much points as they can get as the season is coming to an end. And it’s obviously expected all teams to put in their best in a bid to claim all the points as they can. Not entirely the case with Manchester United. I had expected them to have the win going in with the game with Bournemouth. They had underperformed in my opinion as I don’t think they made enough attempts to score goals. Good for them on getting a penalty that gave them their second goal. Perhaps Bournemouth would have gone on to win the game if not for the penalty.
Manchester United this season is very unpredictable as they can have good results against big clubs but can lose points to weak teams. Their quality is not bad but mentality is not strong and it seems they have bad working relationship between their coach and players.

When a team are not united, they will not be able to perform with best they ability they have. sometimes they make me feel that they have bad performances not because they are bad, but because their players don't want to cooperate with Ten Hag and his tactical command. A lucky draw is better than a defeat but even so, one point from Bournemouth is terrible for Manchester United position. Top four is farther and nearly can not be reached in last matches of the league.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 5867 5868 5869 5870 5871 5872 5873 5874 5875 5876 5877 5878 5879 5880 5881 5882 5883 5884 5885 5886 5887 5888 5889 5890 5891 5892 5893 5894 5895 5896 5897 5898 5899 5900 5901 5902 5903 5904 5905 5906 5907 5908 5909 5910 5911 5912 5913 5914 5915 5916 [5917] 5918 5919 5920 5921 5922 5923 5924 5925 5926 5927 5928 5929 5930 5931 5932 5933 5934 5935 5936 5937 5938 5939 5940 5941 5942 5943 5944 5945 5946 5947 5948 5949 5950 5951 5952 5953 5954 5955 5956 5957 5958 5959 5960 5961 5962 5963 5964 5965 5966 5967 ... 6137 »
  Print  

Jump to: