Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:10:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 5914 5915 5916 5917 5918 5919 5920 5921 5922 5923 5924 5925 5926 5927 5928 5929 5930 5931 5932 5933 5934 5935 5936 5937 5938 5939 5940 5941 5942 5943 5944 5945 5946 5947 5948 5949 5950 5951 5952 5953 5954 5955 5956 5957 5958 5959 5960 5961 5962 5963 [5964] 5965 5966 5967 5968 5969 5970 5971 5972 5973 5974 5975 5976 5977 5978 5979 5980 5981 5982 5983 5984 5985 5986 5987 5988 5989 5990 5991 5992 5993 5994 5995 5996 5997 5998 5999 6000 6001 6002 6003 6004 6005 6006 6007 6008 6009 6010 6011 6012 6013 6014 ... 6164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 644643 times)
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 574
Merit: 419

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 09:40:15 PM

United board seems to be giving Erik ten Heg thumbs up for messing up the pride of Man UTD, things we hardly see happening with the past managers is what we're seeing with the current coach of Manchester United. To me I think Erik ten Heg has everything he needs like he has been given the "go ahead" order to do what ever he pleases, if he wants to get any players the board supports him but in the case of Jose Mourinho for example, I think this opportunity wasn't given to him to hold the team together and I believe Mourinho would have done better than ETH.
When Mourinho wanted to add some discipline to the team it seems like they were all against him, they don't like his pattern. If they gave J. Mourinho the green light they're giving ETH I believe Manchester United would have been better then they are now, but is a shame they that they gave the wrong man the opportunity they should have given to the right man, even Ole Gunnar Solskjær would have done better if such support was given to him.
Maybe the United board woke up one day and realized that team stability is more important and they have to go back to the roots? I mean they probably think ETH can produce results if they give him ample time like what they gave to SAF. Perhaps they also want to emulate Arsenal's approach with Arteta.

That's how they felt about the man ETH and we all know that he did very well at Ajax but coming to Manchester United things was working according to his plan at the first season all of a sudden things started going bad for him, the basket of good deeds later turned out to be the basket of confusion. Lack of discipline contributed to all the issues he's facing and believe me that when this man leaves UTD to another club he'd do well, that's if he gets a better reception and no much pressure.
And I don't think the board have the same approach Arsenal board have for Arteta because if you look at it, Arsenal board was ready to be patient till this very moment and they're seeing a productive team even though they (Arsenal) haven't won the EPL or UCL title yet, so they both (UTD board and Arsenal board) have different approach.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Antotena

Activity: 364
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 09:45:34 PM

I would bet on Manchester City, but I think 9 out of 10 people would do the same. The game against Tottenham will be the toughest for City this season. The last time they played was in the FA Cup and City won that 1-0. Before that in december 2023 a 3-3 draw, so it will be very exciting. In 3 days City play vs Brighton & Hove Albion and that should be an easy win and then they would be back on first place in the league. Unfortunately City are out of the champions league, but that was a close game and real madrid had more luck.

I will blindly vote for Manchester City with their current situation, we need this trophy than more than ever for the players to stand a chance in many personal trophies like golden booth, Balon D'or especially now that they have lost the Champions League race, they have a slim chance of making it for any of the player on Manchester City to win it. The chance is low but perhaps if they win the FA cup and win the Champions League, they might reconsider some of them.

Tottenham like the beginning of the season, it will take Manchester City some few minutes to break some goals through their defense to score some goals. The only teams I'm looking forward to give Manchester City some headaches are Nothingham forest and Brighton, those guys understand how to fustrate teams that need point in their how, they know they don't need it but neither will they allow you to have it until you 2x your efforts before you can get through.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2024, 09:47:07 PM

Chelsea on their own I don't think are in a position to compete against Arsenal, but anything can happen, I think they can still stand up to any opponent, especially when it comes to a top opponent, they can approach this match with special motivation. I think if Arsenal lose this match, they are automatically out of the championship race

Chelsea have random results and anything could happen in their games. Since gunners are the host, having better odds in bookies and willing to compete Manchester City till the end then I think they will win. Otherwise Chelsea victory could make them jump to the 7th place and give them an opportunity to pick even a Conference League spot in this bad season..

Amphenomenon

Activity: 532
Merit: 345

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2024, 09:53:55 PM

United board seems to be giving Erik ten Heg thumbs up for messing up the pride of Man UTD, things we hardly see happening with the past managers is what we're seeing with the current coach of Manchester United. To me I think Erik ten Heg has everything he needs like he has been given the "go ahead" order to do what ever he pleases, if he wants to get any players the board supports him but in the case of Jose Mourinho for example, I think this opportunity wasn't given to him to hold the team together and I believe Mourinho would have done better than ETH.
When Mourinho wanted to add some discipline to the team it seems like they were all against him, they don't like his pattern. If they gave J. Mourinho the green light they're giving ETH I believe Manchester United would have been better then they are now, but is a shame they that they gave the wrong man the opportunity they should have given to the right man, even Ole Gunnar Solskjær would have done better if such support was given to him.
Maybe the United board woke up one day and realized that team stability is more important and they have to go back to the roots? I mean they probably think ETH can produce results if they give him ample time like what they gave to SAF. Perhaps they also want to emulate Arsenal's approach with Arteta.
Soon it will be crystal clear that Arsenal waste their time waiting for Arteta, since last season until now they have been on their best form but still yet nothing to show for it, their inconsistency is still a huge flaw.

Ten Hag may be better but I think he is overhype and probably his time will soon be over at Manchester united probably except he comes out victorious over City in the FA cup final which is unlikely but I can't disrupt the fact that they can actually win the game since City has not really been doing well in comparison to their past seasons.

I would bet on Manchester City, but I think 9 out of 10 people would do the same. The game against Tottenham will be the toughest for City this season. The last time they played was in the FA Cup and City won that 1-0. Before that in december 2023 a 3-3 draw, so it will be very exciting. In 3 days City play vs Brighton & Hove Albion and that should be an easy win and then they would be back on first place in the league. Unfortunately City are out of the champions league, but that was a close game and real madrid had more luck.

I will blindly vote for Manchester City with their current situation, we need this trophy than more than ever for the players to stand a chance in many personal trophies like golden booth, Balon D'or especially now that they have lost the Champions League race, they have a slim chance of making it for any of the player on Manchester City to win it. The chance is low but perhaps if they win the FA cup and win the Champions League, they might reconsider some of them.
City will probably win the league, more likely though but about individuals awards I don't think city players will stand a chance to get the Balon D'or since the only player who would have a better chance of winning it was usually on sidelined because of injury and that was KDB, though other players including him may win individual awards in the domestic league but I don't really know about the champions league.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
bestcoins1

Activity: 2226
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 09:54:08 PM

Something like that could still happen to Manchester United, but we also have to realize that each different coach on a team will always have a very different approach to making the team bounce back and become strong in the Premier League. I also believe that Ten Hag is still capable of bringing Manchester United to better performance if the time is still given by United's board of directors, but if United's board of directors has better options for this, I don't think it would be wrong for them to try again for Manchester United's revival in the Premier League.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
liuka

Activity: 823
Merit: 570

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 09:56:30 PM

Chelsea on their own I don't think are in a position to compete against Arsenal, but anything can happen, I think they can still stand up to any opponent, especially when it comes to a top opponent, they can approach this match with special motivation. I think if Arsenal lose this match, they are automatically out of the championship race
Arsenal will play at the Emirates Stadium which will certainly be very profitable for Arsenal for the match against Chelsea. In this match, Arsenal must play carefully because Chelsea can sink Arsenal hopes of winning the title this season if Chelsea manages to steal 3 points in tomorrow match. Of course Arteta will think of a better strategy when facing Chelsea because Chelsea this season have performed better when facing stronger teams so it can be said that Arsenal must be able to dominate the game from the first minute to bring down their opponent's mentality in tomorrow's match.

3 points are quite important for Arsenal because they have to try to maintain their ranking to remain in tight competition with Manchester City. On the other hand, Chelsea this season is not targeting anything else because winning will not change their fate because it is certain that Chelsea will close the season in the middle of the standings. However, Chelsea will also appear professional to maintain their dignity, especially as they want to increase the players confidence in the big matches they play.
entertheabyss

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 10:14:38 PM

Chelsea have random results and anything could happen in their games. Since gunners are the host, having better odds in bookies and willing to compete Manchester City till the end then I think they will win. Otherwise Chelsea victory could make them jump to the 7th place and give them an opportunity to pick even a Conference League spot in this bad season..
The conference league wouldn't be too bad for the Blues, sometimes I wonder how they managed to get here. Arsenal hosts Chelsea at Emirate stadium, we expects the usual results to get triggered. Mikel Arteta is 100% in for the EPL title while Mauricio Pochettino looks for improvement and essential spots for FA Cup qualifier. Chelsea is really in one of the tremendous condition, they've struggle in previous matches and they're yet to secure golden winnings except against Everton where the Blues thrashed 6-0.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jegileman

Activity: 350
Merit: 184

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 10:46:28 PM

They won the match comfortably to keep their title chase; they are now second in the League table with same points as Arsenal but Arsenal topped them with goal difference. I think both Arsenal and Liverpool fans are praying for Manchester City to lose their match so that they can get hope of winning the title both.

It is okay for them to hope but I don’t know how actualised that hope will be for them. Manchester City is not a team that will see an opportunity and joke about it and let it slide them by. Liverpool and Arsenal have had it in the past and could not hold tight to them. It is very hard to say, but Manchester City at this stage looks more promising to win the league title than any of Liverpool or Arsenal now.

That will be a good way for them to end the season. They didn’t play in any European competition this season because of their poor performance last season and this season again, their performance wasn’t impressive and that will make them not to qualify for the European competition again next season. If they finish on 7th position, they can play in the conference league since they can’t play in the Europa League and Champions League by next season.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2024, 11:57:47 PM

Chelsea will meet Arsenal, this is a nightmare for Chelsea. Arsenal will definitely take advantage of this opportunity to look for additional points to keep them safe at the top of the standings. Arsenal must keep fighting hard and never underestimate the strength of Chelsea. Of course Chelsea will not win easily against Arsenal's strength. If Chelsea wins this match then this will be a lucky break for them.

TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 01:14:26 AM

Here's the odds

I am still hoping Chelsea will be able to beat Arsenal caused by chelsea needs also to get conference spot rather than get nothing at the end of season, there is a big chance for chelsea to make it happen through beating arsenal and gather three points till the end of season. It will be extremely beneficial to the manchester city's chances of winning the Premier League this season when arsenal is gonna miss three points or two points at very least against chelsea. Chelsea has been doing well, despite losing to Manchester City, and it is still capable of beating Arsenal soon considering it's always playing better. im only targeting draw as the result. 
This is going to be an important match for Chelsea and Pochettino very soon considering they must also get consolidation spot after once again unable to compete at the top. Chelsea's situation appears to be improving. A draw is a good result against Arsenal as long as Artetas' team loses some points.
It will also help Arsenal exit the title race, which is very good, and I am looking forward to seeing it happen. The game is happening at emirates stadium, chelsea can fully use low block here to prevent arsenal from getting three points.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 462
Merit: 143

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 01:15:49 AM

If we look at Manchester City's fixtures, they only have 2 matches left at home and they will play 4 matches away. Except for the Tottenham match, they don't play with a very big team. Therefore, we can say that although there are many away matches, the fixture advantage is on City's side.
For example, the Brighton & Hove Albion match they will play this week is a difficult match, but there is no reason why they cannot win. City still have control because as long as they win their games it doesn't matter what the others do. Arsenal and Liverpool, on the other hand, are waiting for City to lose points, and they also have to win their own matches. It's not easy to be in this situation.

The road ahead is quite open for Mancity. They did better than Arsenal and Liverpool in previous key matches. Therefore, the possibility of Mancity continuing to win the championship this season is quite high. For Arsenal and Liverpool, they both have to win the remaining matches and hope Mancity will lose points. The pressure is quite big on them, especially since the tournament has reached the final matches.

The possibility of Mancity winning the championship has reached more than 70% when their opponents have clearly shown that they are out of breath. Arsenal has never won a championship in the past 20 years, and Liverpool is showing signs of serious decline recently in the final season under Klopp. With the upcoming difficult schedule, I predict there is a high possibility that Liverpool and Arsenal will continue to lose points.

However, I estimate that Pep's troops have great potential to become champions again this season because I think Manchester City's strength is in good form and I also saw that when they competed in the Champions League against Real Madrid, even though Manchester City lost, I saw that Manchester City's strength was very strong. , so I think it must be Manchester City. will have great potential to win the next match in the EPL. However, it would be a shame if Manchester City became champions again in the EPL because Arsenal's dream failed to become champions, and so did Liverpool.

The loss to Real in the UCL quarter-finals was quite unfortunate for Mancity. However, this is also an opportunity for them to focus their strength and force to defend their throne in the Premier League. Arsenal and Liverpool can only blame themselves for losing valuable points in matches where they did not deserve to lose points. This is also Mancity's strength as they know how to accelerate and protect their achievements at decisive moments.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 04:34:54 AM

Quote from: TopT3ns
Quote from: snipie
Chelsea will meet Arsenal, this is a nightmare for Chelsea. Arsenal will definitely take advantage of this opportunity to look for additional points to keep them safe at the top of the standings. Arsenal must keep fighting hard and never underestimate the strength of Chelsea. Of course Chelsea will not win easily against Arsenal's strength. If Chelsea wins this match then this will be a lucky break for them.

Now that Arsenal is experiencing some challenges in some players, I think this match will going to be a tough match for Arsenal and it will make Chelsea to defeat them 2-3 to drop their points, because many things has changed positively with Chelsea players which they will definitely display them in this match. I  know Arsenal will going to score goals from this match but victory will be far from them, because there will be a mistake that will make Arsenal to miss their opportunity for Chelsea to embrace three points from them in their home. I know that Arsenal fans will not be happy if Arsenal lose in this match, because they want Arsenal to defeat Chelsea to remain in the top position in the premier league table which Chelsea will not allow it to happen in this match than to disgrace Arsenal to reduce their hope of winning this title this this season.

klidex

Activity: 1400
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 04:46:49 AM

Chelsea's inconsistency sometimes makes me think hard when I want to bet on Chelsea in every match they face. I've said it before that Chelsea sometimes plays well when facing top clubs but plays badly when facing bottom clubs so facing Arsenal is quite difficult in guess and anything can happen. However, if you look at the H2H record between Arsenal and Chelsea, Arsenal always dominates the victory over Chelsea, so this time I will trust Arsenal to be able to beat Chelsea at home, they have a bigger chance with their amazing performance and are still competing in my title race. I think Arsenal can beat Chelsea this time.

Arsenal has strong ambitions and is aiming for the Champions League title while Chelsea can't aim for anything, actually Chelsea wants to appear in a big competition next season but because the distance between Chelsea and the clubs in big competitions is quite far so I'm not sure Chelsea will be able to catch it, the match This is very important for Arsenal to continue to compete in the title race. If he wastes this opportunity then Arsenal's chances of winning the title will become even less.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Out of mind

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 05:17:24 AM

Arsenal are currently at the bottom of the points table in the Premier League and Liverpool are in the second position with the same points. And today is the game of Arsenal vs Chelsea in Premier League and two teams will face each other, although in today's match we think Arsenal win is more likely. But I think Arsenal need to be tougher or else they won't be able to cope with Chelsea because Chelsea can change their game at any moment, and they become much stronger against the opposition. And now in the Premier League, since there are three teams in the face of the most competition, Manchester City, who won the championship last season, is in the race to win the title. As currently, three teams are the strongest, and they are very excited to win the trophy. So the most competitive matches this season will be in the Premier League and I think if Manchester City put in enough effort, they will have a chance to win this season as well. Liverpool will try hard, Arsenal will try hard, Manchester City will try hard to win the title. All three teams have been relegated from other leagues, notably Arsenal and Manchester City from the Champions League while Liverpool have been relegated from the Europa League, so their current focus is on the premium league.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Barikui1

Activity: 210
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 05:26:02 AM

Quote from: TopT3ns
Quote from: snipie

Now that Arsenal is experiencing some challenges in some players, I think this match will going to be a tough match for Arsenal and it will make Chelsea to defeat them 2-3 to drop their points, because many things has changed positively with Chelsea players which they will definitely display them in this match. I  know Arsenal will going to score goals from this match but victory will be far from them, because there will be a mistake that will make Arsenal to miss their opportunity for Chelsea to embrace three points from them in their home. I know that Arsenal fans will not be happy if Arsenal lose in this match, because they want Arsenal to defeat Chelsea to remain in the top position in the premier league table which Chelsea will not allow it to happen in this match than to disgrace Arsenal to reduce their hope of winning this title this this season.

It's very true that this particular match is going to play an important role if Chelsea will be able to qualify for Europe, wether it's uefa Europa league or uefa conference cup, any of them will be ok for a start, but uefa Europa league would have been more ideal for a team like Chelsea, since they are still building their team.

But as for the game between arsenal vs Chelsea, of a truth it's actually going to be a fascinating encounter between them both no doubt, but I think it might end in a draw considering the fact that arsenal are not in their best form now, and Chelsea on the other hand have really been wasteful in front of goal all season, so I believe that since both sides have a whole lot to play for with their current form,  they will might share the point if my prediction are correct.

asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 05:29:59 AM

Arsenal are currently at the bottom of the points table in the Premier League and Liverpool are in the second position with the same points. And today is the game of Arsenal vs Chelsea in Premier League and two teams will face each other, although in today's match we think Arsenal win is more likely. But I think Arsenal need to be tougher or else they won't be able to cope with Chelsea because Chelsea can change their game at any moment, and they become much stronger against the opposition. And now in the Premier League, since there are three teams in the face of the most competition, Manchester City, who won the championship last season, is in the race to win the title. As currently, three teams are the strongest, and they are very excited to win the trophy. So the most competitive matches this season will be in the Premier League and I think if Manchester City put in enough effort, they will have a chance to win this season as well. Liverpool will try hard, Arsenal will try hard, Manchester City will try hard to win the title. All three teams have been relegated from other leagues, notably Arsenal and Manchester City from the Champions League while Liverpool have been relegated from the Europa League, so their current focus is on the premium league.
Using the words of bottom table was not right since arsenal is now leading the competition by having greater points compared to the its competitor.
The result in the champion leagu and europa league has no impact to the winner from the premier league this season. The consustency is a key owned by any team in winning the premier peague trophy now. Arsenal is having the hardest fixtures compared to the its competitors. missing three points will be in result missing the teophy agau . it will be si bad if arsenal will be bottling the title again soon. thousands of meme and people willl mock this club as a shitty club that was once again repeat the bad record of its club. Chelse can rake the advantage from the upcoming game. the blues needs only to play low block consistently till the end of game in order to help city take epl once again.shit may happen to the arsenal and artera will go so mad with his players then put as many players as possible in the list of players to sell by the club

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hirose UK

Activity: 1288
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2024, 05:42:50 AM

Playing at home and only against Chelsea is certainly an easy match for Arsenal to win and keep full points as the top of the standings.
I sure everyone will really make Arsenal the favorite and also make Arsenal betting option, but it doesn't rule out the possibility that unexpected surprises will occur.
This has entered the final stages of the Premier League competition and just little mistake can mean those at the top can be surpassed by the team below them, if Arsenal make mistake they might also be knocked out of the top.

It just that for this season Premier League title, I not really confident in Arsenal being able to win it, there is still time for unexpected things to happen in the future.
With this very tight competition, we will be able to see who will be crowned champion when the competition is completely completed.
Liverpool and Manchester City still have chance to take over the top position.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 05:47:45 AM

Here's the odds

I am still hoping Chelsea will be able to beat Arsenal caused by chelsea needs also to get conference spot rather than get nothing at the end of season, there is a big chance for chelsea to make it happen through beating arsenal and gather three points till the end of season. It will be extremely beneficial to the manchester city's chances of winning the Premier League this season when arsenal is gonna miss three points or two points at very least against chelsea. Chelsea has been doing well, despite losing to Manchester City, and it is still capable of beating Arsenal soon considering it's always playing better. im only targeting draw as the result. 
This is going to be an important match for Chelsea and Pochettino very soon considering they must also get consolidation spot after once again unable to compete at the top. Chelsea's situation appears to be improving. A draw is a good result against Arsenal as long as Artetas' team loses some points.
It will also help Arsenal exit the title race, which is very good, and I am looking forward to seeing it happen. The game is happening at emirates stadium, chelsea can fully use low block here to prevent arsenal from getting three points.

I'm sure Chelsea will fall at the Emirates, in the match against Arsenal. considering that the performance of Pochettino's squad is unstable. especially when referring to Chelsea's predicted line-up, Poche will play Nicolas Jackson as their mainstay striker. Meanwhile, the Chelsea striker cannot be relied on to score goals consistently. On the other hand, Arsenal will also insist on getting full points to maintain their position in the Premier League table. In this match, Arteta will instruct his team to play all out to get 3 points at home. With the remaining matches, Arsenal will focus all their energy on performing with high performance in every match. so, full points are very important for Arsenal.

Referring to the bookie's options, in this London Derby match, Arsenal is far superior. It would be very natural to refer to the available odds, apart from Chelsea being scattered in the middle of the table. At this point, Arsenal cannot afford to lose any more points. Maybe this match will be quite tough, but Arsenal will do their job well at home. If Arsenal wins this match, it is possible that pressure will come on City and Liverpool during the match. the point is, the competition for the trophy is still wide open for City, Liverpool and Arsenal. to be sure, we'll just follow it until this competition ends.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
punk.zink

Activity: 378
Merit: 391

trustdice.win (The Top of Crypto Casinos)

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 05:59:04 AM

Playing at home and only against Chelsea is certainly an easy match for Arsenal to win and keep full points as the top of the standings.
I sure everyone will really make Arsenal the favorite and also make Arsenal betting option, but it doesn't rule out the possibility that unexpected surprises will occur.
This has entered the final stages of the Premier League competition and just little mistake can mean those at the top can be surpassed by the team below them, if Arsenal make mistake they might also be knocked out of the top.

The current Chelsea cannot be underestimated anymore, and I think they will be a tough opponent for Arsenal. They even played quite well and were not afraid to play an open game against Man City in the FA Cup. Even though in the end they lost 0-1 to Man City, but they really have a very good improvement. In the Premier League, Chelsea also has a pretty good record when playing against big teams. They won over Man United and Newcastle and they could even hold Man City, Liverpool, and Arsenal to a draw. Arsenal will indeed remain the favorites, but I think Chelsea still has a chance to steal points from Arsenal.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Plaguedeath

Activity: 700
Merit: 571

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 06:08:11 AM

I am still hoping Chelsea will be able to beat Arsenal caused by chelsea needs also to get conference spot rather than get nothing at the end of season, there is a big chance for chelsea to make it happen through beating arsenal and gather three points till the end of season.
No, Arsenal will win, why?

1. Palmer is injured, the reason why Chelsea won many matches due to Palmer.
2. Chelsea will play with garbage defenders e.g. Disasi, Chalobah and Cucurella, which mean Arsenal will be easier to score a goal.
3. All of Arsenal players are available, Arteta will use his best line up.

Honestly the odds Arsenal to win is really big i.e. @1.40, actually this match is a sure win for Arsenal.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 5914 5915 5916 5917 5918 5919 5920 5921 5922 5923 5924 5925 5926 5927 5928 5929 5930 5931 5932 5933 5934 5935 5936 5937 5938 5939 5940 5941 5942 5943 5944 5945 5946 5947 5948 5949 5950 5951 5952 5953 5954 5955 5956 5957 5958 5959 5960 5961 5962 5963 [5964] 5965 5966 5967 5968 5969 5970 5971 5972 5973 5974 5975 5976 5977 5978 5979 5980 5981 5982 5983 5984 5985 5986 5987 5988 5989 5990 5991 5992 5993 5994 5995 5996 5997 5998 5999 6000 6001 6002 6003 6004 6005 6006 6007 6008 6009 6010 6011 6012 6013 6014 ... 6164 »
  Print  

Jump to: