Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:32:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 6043 6044 6045 6046 6047 6048 6049 6050 6051 6052 6053 6054 6055 6056 6057 6058 6059 6060 6061 6062 6063 6064 6065 6066 6067 6068 6069 6070 6071 6072 6073 6074 6075 6076 6077 6078 6079 6080 6081 6082 6083 6084 6085 6086 6087 6088 6089 6090 6091 6092 [6093] 6094 6095 6096 6097 6098 6099 6100 6101 6102 6103 6104 6105 6106 6107 6108 6109 6110 6111 6112 6113 6114 6115 6116 6117 6118 6119 6120 6121 6122 6123 6124 6125 6126 6127 6128 6129 6130 6131 6132 6133 6134 6135 6136 6137 6138 6139 6140 6141 6142 6143 ... 6184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 647221 times)
Roseline492

Activity: 294
Merit: 177

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2024, 08:41:18 PM

Don't get me wrong I'm not disputing the fact that Chelsea is not on a good form but what I'm trying to say is that in most cases they can hardly be reliable or consistent because it has happened more than twice on this league season when we all taught that Chelsea has regain their lost form but before we realized they had already started losing form again, this is actually the reason why in as much as they seem to have been playing well this period we cannot really conclude for sure that they will actually win all there remaining matches but however you maybe right because they may likely secure 6 or 7 points from those three matches they will play.
most important thing is that Pochettino managed to have a positive influence on Chelsea even though this improvement occurred towards the end of the season but it doesn't matter, this is a sign that Chelsea has hopes of rising in the next season and the only hope is that Chelsea can retain Pochettino to prove to the whole world that Chelsea can return to its glory days again.
Chelsea does not lack players and in terms of finances it is also very sufficient, but it's just that last season and the start of this season, Chelsea is experiencing a bit of a problem with team collaboration which is unable to improve its performance and if I look at it, it's just a problem of unifying the chemistry between the players.

now let's just compare the performance at the beginning of the season with the performance at the end of the season, Chelsea looks more solid as the strong chemistry between the players can create more consistent attacks and very good defense.
Pochettino will definitely be more enthusiastic this time and hopefully this is not just temporary so betting on Chelsea remaining matches can be a little easier to predict.

Yeah truly we cannot compare Chelsea performance at the beginning of the season and now because they have truly improved a lot, I could remember weeks back when they were still struggling to improve on there league table but now they have gone so far on the table even to the extent of moving above Manchester United on the table, however i really commend on Chelsea performance today  against Nottingham forest by wining them with 3:2 so congratulations to them on there victory, however with there performance on that match shows that they are beginning to peak form.

Issa56

Activity: 1386
Merit: 911

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 08:59:05 PM

Yeah truly we cannot compare Chelsea performance at the beginning of the season and now because they have truly improved a lot
To be honest, there has been great improvement in Chelsea's performance, if they had been performing like this since the beginning of the season, they would have been in a better position. Chelsea is currently in 7th position, they have equal points with Newcastle which is in 6th position. Newcastle is ahead of Chelsea because of their goal difference. I never expected Chelsea to be in their current position, there was a point at which Chelsea was struggling in the 10th position, everyone expected them to end the season in the 10th position, but currently Chelsea is fighting for the top 6, which is really a good one for them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
entertheabyss

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 09:06:19 PM

To be honest, there has been great improvement in Chelsea's performance, if they had been performing like this since the beginning of the season, they would have been in a better position. Chelsea is currently in 7th position, they have equal points with Newcastle which is in 6th position. Newcastle is ahead of Chelsea because of their goal difference. I never expected Chelsea to be in their current position, there was a point at which Chelsea was struggling in the 10th position, everyone expected them to end the season in the 10th position, but currently Chelsea is fighting for the top 6, which is really a good one for them.

Chelsea ranked 7th position and keeping their hopes for the Europa League alive for them. Mauricio Pochettino is trying to enchanced the team performance and the players and we're seeing the require evidence. Chelsea performance against Nottingham forest was outstanding and they missed out on most goal scoring attempts but miraculously won 3-2. The Blues are one of the elite club that have fought extremely hard to bounce back to glory wins and they're actually achieving this.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Justbillywitt

Activity: 252
Merit: 215

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 09:21:45 PM

Arsenal must win against Manchester United if they want to have a chance of winning the title. If they play draw and City win, then City are Champions and it doesnt matter what happens on the last matchday because they have 4 points ahead. So the next game is tomorrow, arsenal must risk everything. The odds for Manchester United to win is x7.5, which is very high. If United want to play international next season, they need 2 more wins and with luck they will finish 6th in the league. I think a lot of fans in England will want to watch Manchester United vs Arsenal tomorrow, it is the only game on the day, a highlight.

Arsenal is now the topic of discussion everywhere until the end of the season; Arsenal needs to win their last two matches and wait for any result Manchester City will bring against Tottenham and against West Ham successfully. These two teams Manchester City will play with are all London teams, they are Arsenal rivals, I think they can help Arsenal maintain at least draw in one of the matches so as to give Arsenal a chance to win the Premier League. City should have given Arsenal chance to win this league because Arsenal have tried a lot to achieve this title, but a lose to Aston Villa is the reason we are all saying this because if Arsenal could have won that match it will be a different story by now.
As an Arsenal fan, I still believe we can have something this season Grin
I think Arsenal are going to need to wait for another season to try their luck again in the premier league, because the title seems to be heading to the Etihad stadium already. Look at Manchester City dominating performance against Fulham today. I don't think there is any stop for this city side this season again. They look so committed and everyone is motivated to win the league title, so Arsenal should be satisfied with their champions league spot and consider the season a success. I just hope they can be able to win at Manchester United tomorrow to keep their hope alive.

Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 798
Merit: 623

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2024, 09:28:38 PM

Odds are currently still favorable for Arsenal, besides that win probability also shows that Arsenal are still the favorites to win at this time.

So by looking at the current situation, I actually still feel that it doesn't matter if we bet a small portion of the money we have for Arsenal in the match next week.

That game should be a sure banker for Arsenal even playing as they play away from home. Old Trafford cannot withstand the further humiliation from Arsenal. The one against Crystal Palace was just minor.

I will be disappointed with Mikel Arteta and Arsenal players if they can't scire up to six goals against Manchester United. Anyways, I have rad some players returning back to training during the week. Players like Bruno Fernandez and Marcus Rashford, but I honestly do not rely of rest hopes on a player like Marcus Rashford. I have no hate and dislike for him but I wanted a case for him to be out of the season for Manchester United. He's been nothing but a complete joke for this club.

Arsenal knows what's at stake, they shouldn't take chances. They have to win that game and hope for Manchester City to drop one point or even more.
I have never hoped for another club I'm not supporting to lose but look at me today, lol. I don't want Pep Guardiola to win it four in a row anyways.
The situation in a match cannot be like that because however the increase and decrease in performance when the field will be different in every match that is done so when Crystal Palace can score 4 goals before that does not mean Arsenal must be able to score a lot of goals too because something like that I don't think is a benchmark.

The most important thing for now is that Arsenal only have to win in the matches they carry out so that they can still get good things to keep the competition with Manchester City even though for now their chances of getting the trophy are still quite small when compared to Manchester City but to give up in the last few matches it doesn't really reflect the club like Arsenal so they have to fight to the end for now.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bananington

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 09:30:10 PM

Yeah truly we cannot compare Chelsea performance at the beginning of the season and now because they have truly improved a lot
To be honest, there has been great improvement in Chelsea's performance, if they had been performing like this since the beginning of the season, they would have been in a better position.
The coach demanded then that the supporters of the club exercise a little patience with this new young team that he was trying to put together after that their huge defeat to Arsenal, Chelsea started playing well almost like the defeat fostered more unity between the players.

Arsenal have to win all the matches they have left,
Against Manchester United, Arsenal has to win, but Arsenal this season has been very good against all the top teams, so winning against Manchester United should not be too difficult for them. The goal difference Arsenal had has been reduced by City, they are an incredible team.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 826
Merit: 728

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2024, 09:46:11 PM

I think Arsenal are going to need to wait for another season to try their luck again in the premier league, because the title seems to be heading to the Etihad stadium already. Look at Manchester City dominating performance against Fulham today. I don't think there is any stop for this city side this season again. They look so committed and everyone is motivated to win the league title, so Arsenal should be satisfied with their champions league spot and consider the season a success. I just hope they can be able to win at Manchester United tomorrow to keep their hope alive.
There was actually not reason to give Arsenal ham e, I was joking for saying that, but the effort Arsenal make this season is worth getting something which they can still make it another season if they sign a striker at the end of the season.
Manchester City will undoubtedly win their remaining two matches because Tottenham and Weat Ham are not on form, unless luck is by their side if Manchester City accidentally lose or draw against any of these teams and Arsenal win against United and Everton,

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 672
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 09:46:24 PM

Arsenal must win against Manchester United if they want to have a chance of winning the title. If they play draw and City win, then City are Champions and it doesnt matter what happens on the last matchday because they have 4 points ahead. So the next game is tomorrow, arsenal must risk everything. The odds for Manchester United to win is x7.5, which is very high. If United want to play international next season, they need 2 more wins and with luck they will finish 6th in the league. I think a lot of fans in England will want to watch Manchester United vs Arsenal tomorrow, it is the only game on the day, a highlight.

Arsenal is now the topic of discussion everywhere until the end of the season; Arsenal needs to win their last two matches and wait for any result Manchester City will bring against Tottenham and against West Ham successfully. These two teams Manchester City will play with are all London teams, they are Arsenal rivals, I think they can help Arsenal maintain at least draw in one of the matches so as to give Arsenal a chance to win the Premier League. City should have given Arsenal chance to win this league because Arsenal have tried a lot to achieve this title, but a lose to Aston Villa is the reason we are all saying this because if Arsenal could have won that match it will be a different story by now.

I fully agree with you that it will be very difficult for Arsenal to win this season's Premier League. At this moment, the season is already at the end, and the remaining three matches of Manchester City are 80% sure that they will win the matches. It is only Tottenham that people are thinking may give them a tough time, and even Tottenham's performances have declined, so I think Tottenham will not be a big problem for Manchester City. It is really funny that Arsenal fans are playing for Manchester City to lose or draw a game at the moment at this end of the of the season. I don't think their prayer will work. Arsenal have a great opportunity to win this season's Premier League trophy, but they really messed up, and the same thing is applicable to last season too. 

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 09:51:20 PM

There is no reason for Manchester City to give Arsenal a chance to win the title this season. Arsenal and all the Premier League teams have struggled to take it, but over time their points tally determines their respective chances at the end of the season. Arsenal will face Manchester United in the next match, it is the city team Manchester City which is likely to perform well in the match. Arsenal should expect Manchester United to help him, not Manchester City.
Arsenal has wasted the chance to win EPL trophy. Now, there is no chance to win the trophy anymore. Man City is leading the table with 2 points and the remaining matches look not very tough for Man City. 2 remaining matches for Man City will play against Tottenham and West Ham. Considering the current condition of Tottenham, it is very unlikely that Tottenham to steal points from Man City although the match will be in Tottenham home. I guess Man City will win all the remaining matches, and they will win again the EPL trophy.

Arsenal may get full points against Man United and Everton. But it will be useless if Man City win all the remining matches. Personally, I don't see a chance for Arsenal to win the trophy. It is too late if they want to struggle all out, they already wasted the chance to struggle collecting full points in each crucial match previously.

It's a shame that Manchester City failed in the Champions League, otherwise they would have won several titles this season instead of the Premier League and FA Cup.
Why it is a shame to fail in UCL? All EPL teams also failed in UCL, right?
Man City has tried their best in UCL, but they are not lucky to reach the final because they are defeated by Real Madrid in quarter final. Real Madrid is the king of UCL, it is not a shame if Man City was defeated by them.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 571

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2024, 09:55:32 PM

I fully agree with you that it will be very difficult for Arsenal to win this season's Premier League. At this moment, the season is already at the end, and the remaining three matches of Manchester City are 80% sure that they will win the matches. It is only Tottenham that people are thinking may give them a tough time, and even Tottenham's performances have declined, so I think Tottenham will not be a big problem for Manchester City. It is really funny that Arsenal fans are playing for Manchester City to lose or draw a game at the moment at this end of the of the season. I don't think their prayer will work. Arsenal have a great opportunity to win this season's Premier League trophy, but they really messed up, and the same thing is applicable to last season too. 
The only big hope for Arsenal at this time is to hope that Manchester City lose or draw in the matches they will run in the rest of the season at least for just one time then indeed their chance is still very open to win.

Currently Arsenal are still maintaining their momentum so as not to get out of the path that should have been done to compete for the trophy, it's just that in this case the advantage of Manchester City's 1 remaining match is very difficult to avoid because after all 1 match is important because it can change the fate of Manchester City whether they will fail to get the trophy or actually add to their collection of EPL champions including for the 3rd consecutive time.

This is quite complicated but Arsenal must still be able to maintain their consistency because however as long as the season is not over there could be a surprise where Manchester City cannot bring full points in the rest of their matches.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bestcoins1

Activity: 2226
Merit: 724

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 09:58:24 PM

Chelsea ranked 7th position and keeping their hopes for the Europa League alive for them. Mauricio Pochettino is trying to enchanced the team performance and the players and we're seeing the require evidence. Chelsea performance against Nottingham forest was outstanding and they missed out on most goal scoring attempts but miraculously won 3-2. The Blues are one of the elite club that have fought extremely hard to bounce back to glory wins and they're actually achieving this.
Chelsea's victory at home to Nottingham Forest has equalized its points with Newcastle United's current points so there is still a chance for Chelsea to get into the top six at the end of this season. Because Newcastle experienced a draw in today's match when they hosted Brighton, Newcastle failed to share points with Chelsea and this will make Chelsea more enthusiastic in achieving a better position in the remaining matches at the end of this season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1053

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 10:14:13 PM

There was actually not reason to give Arsenal ham e, I was joking for saying that, but the effort Arsenal make this season is worth getting something which they can still make it another season if they sign a striker at the end of the season.
Manchester City will undoubtedly win their remaining two matches because Tottenham and Weat Ham are not on form, unless luck is by their side if Manchester City accidentally lose or draw against any of these teams and Arsenal win against United and Everton,
I buy into your opinion, for as it is at the moment, I've also lost hope on Arsenal winning the premier league title this season, but honestly, I completely agree with you on your comment about them(Arsenal) deserving something for their effort this season, I think it's not just this season but last season as well, they played really well last season, but only began messing up towards the end of the season, which was why they later lost their position as well as the title to Manchester city.
And this season too, they have tried their altmost best, but then, it's rather unfortunate that their effort didn't materialize as expected, and they still will have to lose the title again to Manchester city, but then, the Arsenal boys have done a really good job and deserve all the commendations they can get.

But again, and on the other hand, it is commonly said that it's not yet over until the final whistle is blown, Manchester city still have two more games to play just as you mentioned, Arsenal should focus on beating Manchester united tomorrow, maybe luck could smile on them by making Manchester city to loss or draw one of this two games remaining, giving Arsenal the chance to walk away with the premier league title this season, this is unlikely to happen though, but still feels good to imagine.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Leviathan.007

Activity: 1596
Merit: 722

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2024, 10:22:28 PM

Winning the Premier League title was never easy for any team no matter if they are ready for it or not. In fact, Arsenal was even close to winning the Premier League title in the last season but they lost it to Manchester City. Now again they have a race with Manchester City which can make Arsenal to lose it and Guardiola wins another title. But I think this time since Arsenal is much more experienced and they have much better players than the last season, Arsenal can have the hope to win the Premier League title more than last season.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ruttoshi

Activity: 336
Merit: 277

Baba God Noni

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 10:43:52 PM

Winning the Premier League title was never easy for any team no matter if they are ready for it or not. In fact, Arsenal was even close to winning the Premier League title in the last season but they lost it to Manchester City. Now again they have a race with Manchester City which can make Arsenal to lose it and Guardiola wins another title. But I think this time since Arsenal is much more experienced and they have much better players than the last season, Arsenal can have the hope to win the Premier League title more than last season

The only hope that Arsenal has in order to win the title this season lies in Manchester city hands, which makes it not a good opportunity from my own point of view. The reason why I said this is because if Manchester city playing with this excellent performance and results, they will not lose any match making it the second time that Arsenal has given up the league to City. I just hope that Arsenal does not end up being an escort to City to win the trophy with false hope of them winning it from Manchester city.

Arsenal tried this season compared to last season but the painful part of it will be if what happens last season repeats itself again.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Weawant

Activity: 784
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 10:59:59 PM

It's been a tough one for Arsenal this season and it's not promising to be any easier even if we do all that we have to do, Manchester city is actually stopping at nothing to making sure they get the premier league for the second time in a row between last season and this season. Manchester city have been able to show every level of commitment to winning this trophy especially within this last week's after they knocked out of the champions league.

Since after they got knocked out of the champions league, Manchester city have got their all invested in the premier league games and that alone have given them the advantage because they will be employing every of their knowledge and now it's looking like they have got the hack in the premier league altho this season isn't that easy as it was lst season for Manchester city to be able to get ahead of Arsenal and win the trophy but then this season, Arsenal has been able to still resist continually the easy win of the premier league forrwl Manchester city.

Arsenal may actually see this season as one of their opportunity to winning the trophy they have longed for all this year's because they have not won the premier league in a very long time and so they are trying especially in this season to see if they will be able to achieve that much and possibly win the trophy by the end of the trophy good changes just like that.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1901

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 11:02:46 PM

I don't think Manchester United could stand against gunners and the best they can do is to get a point from them so they will allow Manchester City to play more comfortably.
Meanwhile, Manchester City are advancing good and scoring many goals. Today, Manchester City knocked Fulham with 4 goals to nothing which is excellent and promising. If they could continue like that they will win the title this season too.

With City scoring 16 goals in their last 5 games, Arsenal look like they have little chance even if they win all their remaining games. Tottenham seems to be the only team that can stop City, but on the contrary, they have a terrible series of games and they look like a team that has already finished the season (even today's victory is pathetic). But maybe Tottenham is saving all its luck for the game with City so that, as they “promised,” they will determine the Premier League champion? I want to believe it but I can’t   Grin

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TelolettOm

Activity: 2072
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 11:03:15 PM

The only big hope for Arsenal at this time is to hope that Manchester City lose or draw in the matches they will run in the rest of the season at least for just one time then indeed their chance is still very open to win.
It is very small chance to expect Man City will lose points. Man City only focus on EPL matches, they also have quite easy opponents in the next 2 matches. Tottenham is the only team that possible to get points against Man City, West Ham won't have a chance to get points at all. Unfortunately, both Tottenham and West Ham have bad stats for the last 5 matches. They only could win 1 match, it is not a good sign for Arsenal. In theory, Man City must win easily against those teams.

Currently Arsenal are still maintaining their momentum so as not to get out of the path that should have been done to compete for the trophy, it's just that in this case the advantage of Manchester City's 1 remaining match is very difficult to avoid because after all 1 match is important because it can change the fate of Manchester City whether they will fail to get the trophy or actually add to their collection of EPL champions including for the 3rd consecutive time.
Arsenal can maintain their momentum, but Man City also do the same way. If both Arsenal and Man City can maintain their good performance in the next 2 matches, Man City will be the champion. The champion of EPL this season will depend on how Man City keep their good performance. If Man City does no mistakes in the remaining matches, they will secure the trophy/title of EPL this season.

Source: soccerway

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
letteredhub

Activity: 532
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 11:05:48 PM

To be honest, there has been great improvement in Chelsea's performance, if they had been performing like this since the beginning of the season, they would have been in a better position.
The coach demanded then that the supporters of the club exercise a little patience with this new young team that he was trying to put together after that their huge defeat to Arsenal, Chelsea started playing well almost like the defeat fostered more unity between the players.

Arsenal have to win all the matches they have left,
Against Manchester United, Arsenal has to win, but Arsenal this season has been very good against all the top teams, so winning against Manchester United should not be too difficult for them. The goal difference Arsenal had has been reduced by City, they are an incredible team.
Arsenal had a victory over Manchester United in their first leg this season which I think the result was 3-1 in Arsenal's favour. But I won't count on that and assume that arsenal could easily find victory over again against the Red Devils at old trafford on Sunday. I know by stats and form arsenal are a favoured side on winning this game and base on how important the points from this game mean to them in their race for the title. But Manchester united on the other hand wouldn't want to lose this game , they need to win to be at level with Newcastle and Chelsea in terms of points to avoid dropping lower. I just know this game isn't going to be an easy one for arsenal to win even though they look promising for the victory.
Mr.right85

Activity: 924
Merit: 665

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2024, 11:23:26 PM

I don't think Manchester United could stand against gunners and the best they can do is to get a point from them so they will allow Manchester City to play more comfortably.
Meanwhile, Manchester City are advancing good and scoring many goals. Today, Manchester City knocked Fulham with 4 goals to nothing which is excellent and promising. If they could continue like that they will win the title this season too.

With City scoring 16 goals in their last 5 games, Arsenal look like they have little chance even if they win all their remaining games. Tottenham seems to be the only team that can stop City, but on the contrary, they have a terrible series of games and they look like a team that has already finished the season (even today's victory is pathetic). But maybe Tottenham is saving all its luck for the game with City so that, as they “promised,” they will determine the Premier League champion? I want to believe it but I can’t   Grin
Most of us would have hoped that Tottenham would be the team to stop Manchester City and eventually win the league for Arsenal but, Tottenham are in so much disarray to come up with any of such performance. They almost lost to Burnley today in what should have been an easy win.
Now, Manchester City seemed to have picked up the pace and are scoring goals with good numbers now to have any sloppy performance. They don’t look like the team that would slide back, they are out to get the trophy.

Chelsea today had a good game. For a first time I would say Pochettino made the right kind of substitution that effected the match to change it’s outcome. Sterling came on and  scored the equalizer while, James after been out for a long time, came in and assisted the in the winning goal. That’s How you win 3 points, Pochettino.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
poodle63

Activity: 2688
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 11:57:15 PM

According to the statistics from the match City vs Fulham that ended last hour. Fulham cannot do anything against manchester city, it's caused by city's player was always isolating whole players of fulham. Fulham has struggled to attack Manchester City as the ball was always getting deflected back again.
Manchester City destroyed Fullham and they have 2 points to lead Arsenal with same 36 matches. At the end of season, Manchester City with many star players can shine in any match and help them to win. Around the season ending, it is very important and player depth of Manchester City helps them to maximize earned points better than other competitors in Premier League.
This is also helping manchester city to get even closer with very low gap on its GD toward arsenal. I strongly believe that if manchester city can win the trophy as long as it can keep the momentum at this moment. That's amazing performance from manchester city.
It's obvious that if fulham can do nothing in this game and manchester city was always pressuring fulham till it was not even able adding more goal attempts. Fulham was lucky enough caused by city was missed a. lot of chances.

Arsenal feel more pressure now before playing their match but with only two matches left, there is nothing to regret or to give up right now. Arsenal can play with their best to maximize 6 points for last two matches and see how this season ends with them and Manchester City. Regret can appear at the season ending, if they can not win Premier League, and it is necessary for them to prepare for a next season.
Arsenal is only having slightly chance to win the competition at this moment. Things are not even going very well for arsenal caused by the club it's likely winning all of remaining games at the end of season.
Im feeling that both arsenal and city will win the remaining games with decent scores. It's time for city to make arsenal trophyless again this season.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 6043 6044 6045 6046 6047 6048 6049 6050 6051 6052 6053 6054 6055 6056 6057 6058 6059 6060 6061 6062 6063 6064 6065 6066 6067 6068 6069 6070 6071 6072 6073 6074 6075 6076 6077 6078 6079 6080 6081 6082 6083 6084 6085 6086 6087 6088 6089 6090 6091 6092 [6093] 6094 6095 6096 6097 6098 6099 6100 6101 6102 6103 6104 6105 6106 6107 6108 6109 6110 6111 6112 6113 6114 6115 6116 6117 6118 6119 6120 6121 6122 6123 6124 6125 6126 6127 6128 6129 6130 6131 6132 6133 6134 6135 6136 6137 6138 6139 6140 6141 6142 6143 ... 6184 »
  Print  

Jump to: