Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:59:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 89 (46.6%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.2%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.4%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.8%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 191

Pages: « 1 ... 6066 6067 6068 6069 6070 6071 6072 6073 6074 6075 6076 6077 6078 6079 6080 6081 6082 6083 6084 6085 6086 6087 6088 6089 6090 6091 6092 6093 6094 6095 6096 6097 6098 6099 6100 6101 6102 6103 6104 6105 6106 6107 6108 6109 6110 6111 6112 6113 6114 6115 [6116] 6117 6118 6119 6120 6121 6122 6123 6124 6125 6126 6127 6128 6129 6130 6131 6132 6133 6134 6135 6136 6137 6138 6139 6140 6141 6142 6143 6144 6145 6146 6147 6148 6149 6150 6151 6152 6153 6154 6155 6156 6157 6158 6159 6160 6161 6162 6163 6164 6165 6166 ... 6203 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 648738 times)
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2145

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 08:43:03 PM

~~~

With the situation still in a draw because the match is HT, the standings have benefited Arsenal who were ranked 1 with the same points as Manchester City.
In conclusion, it means that Manchester City should not get a draw if you want to win the Premier League title.
If the draw occurred, Tottenham had to be satisfied with playing in the European League and Arsenal would focus on getting 3 points in the match against Everton by trying not to concede.

I think Pep Guardiola doesn't want a draw. When the second half begins, surely Manchester City will try to be even better so that goals can be created despite the statistics of the first round games balanced.
In the end Manchester City scored as you said in the second half. Haaland managed a great pass from De Bruyne with ease and it was the only goal so far in this big match. The match was really intense where both teams appeared to attack each other. Tottenham are creating more chances and dominating possession, but Manchester City's defense has been very good at stopping those so far.

Pep Guardiola and Ange Postecoglou both made one of their players very emotional when rotating. Ederson looked very angry when he was withdrawn because it was feared he would not be able to continue the match well after a heavy clash with Romero. Of course all players want to play a match this big until the end, but the coach's policies and decisions must be considered appropriate when they hope for the best for the results.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Josefjix

Activity: 1190
Merit: 303

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 08:49:03 PM

It has been an entertaining first half for both teams, though Tottenham have shown more defensive ability in this game. The second half is underway and Manchester City and leading by 1 goal. Tottenham are yet to score but they're really pushing hard to find an equalizer in this match, but Manchester City players are living up to expectation and I hope they can hold on till the end.
Manchester City doesn't look to be a club that would easily lose points against their opponents, no when they have infront their EPL title. Ange Postecoglou have been through alot already and counting another defeats wouldn't be a big deal to him afterall 54% of Tottenham fans are happy to see their club lose against the Citizens. Not wanting to see Arsenal as EPL Champions this season. With the current looks of the game, Tottenham Hotspur dominating and keen to pave attempts on goals. I know it's been really one of the top performance for Pep Guardiola as they're seeking to watch the very winning.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Jaycoinz

Activity: 322
Merit: 167

God is All

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 08:50:46 PM

I think the deal is sealed for the night for Manchester city despite the good performance from Tottenham, it was all put to rest when Harland converted the penalty and made it 0-2 so as it stands now Manchester city are one foot or steps ahead towards lifting the title again. All the gunners can hope on now is for some sort of last day magic to actually happen when Manchester city do play their next matches because if they continue to win they could easily just kiss their efforts a bye bye.

masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1595

hmph..

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 08:50:59 PM

City won 0 - 2 from Tottenham, this is a signal that City has secured the EPL title this season. Arsenal must accept the fact that they have been extraordinary on their way to becoming champions this season. However, City is still better off securing the championship title. Of course, this is not a waste of time. Arsenal have been a much better team this season. What Arteta built seems to be showing the results. one more chance, if the last match, City made a mistake, maybe we can see something special for Arsenal. but if not, city will celebrate their winning.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
AYOBA

Activity: 280
Merit: 142

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 08:51:13 PM

Yes Tottenham have been playing beyond expectations. They've been able to maintain goalless draw for This first half, a lot of people didn't see that coming. Though I most give it to Manchester City as they've shown dominance as usual. given the way both teams are playing, the second half is highly unpredictable. I can see a lot of arsenal fans holding their breath whenever the ball is in the Tottenham 18 yard box, this game is really a decider.
 Defensively Manchester City haven't been doing well, if Tottenham can actually come up with another playing pattern, I think they can break through the Manchester city defence line for the second half.
Tottenham Start the first half with very strong performance which they even some chances to put goals in the that first half but the lack of inconsistent didn't allowed them to achieve, of not the way where put much pressure on Manchester city people's thinking is that Tottenham most score before the end of the first half.

To be honest is if to say Tottenham change the pattern of their playing and the coach also made some substitute I think they Tottenham might able to lead the game to draw. Because up to now their still maintain their possession and pass accuracy which if they put much intensity they might bring out a positive results before full time.

DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 08:51:29 PM

In the second half we saw a change in Manchester City's gameplay. And since the beginning of the second half, Manchester City players have been playing attacking strategy. With the help of Guardiola's mastermind, City managed to score a goal in just 6 minutes. Haaland scored from De Bruyne's pass. Manchester City now lead 1-0.

I wouldn't say that Tottenham's players played badly in the second half. However, Manchester City's defense is very strong. I don't think Tottenham will be able to break this defence. My guess is Manchester City will win the match 1-0.
Man City's defense looks very difficult for Tottenham players to penetrate. But even so, Tottenham players almost scored several times. it's just that they always fail because they have difficulty shooting. And currently Tottenham's defense has also improved slightly. The only difference is that the level of attack that Man City builds is always difficult to overcome. The short passes that have always been their trademark sometimes make Tottenham players confused. but I have a feeling that Tottenham will equalize.

Tottenham failed to break down City's defense until the end. And after 90 minutes in extra time which Manchester City scored one more  goal. Manchester City won the match 2-0. Despite an excellent performance in the first half, we did not see a good performance from Tottenham's defenders in the second half. However, Tottenham's players made several strong attacks. Dias and Ederson's performances were very good in this match. This is why Manchester City did not concede a single goal in the match.

Manchester City will be the Premier League champions this season unless they are unlucky. Manchester City will play against West Ham in the last match. West Ham are not in good form. Manchester City will probably get an easy win in the last match as well.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 08:58:18 PM

Manchester City will be the Premier League champions this season unless they are unlucky. Manchester City will play against West Ham in the last match. West Ham are not in good form. Manchester City will probably get an easy win in the last match as well.

Manchester City passed what supposed to be a hard test against Tottenham Hotspur today. I watched few minutes of the game until Haaland scored the goal and from what I saw, Spurs defence isn't that concentrating much. If we added how unsuccessful they are in the attack then the final result is quite logical.
The final round will be intense between Arsenal and Manchester City which have to beat West Ham United at any cost. After losing the Champions League title, they have to keep the English Premier League one at least..

Winterfrost

Activity: 639
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 09:09:05 PM

Yes Tottenham still have hope but that their hope is almost impossible. Tottenham will have to defeat Manchester City if they are to still be consider as contender for the champions league qualification position. Manchester City is looking for a way to reclaim their lead at the top of the league tonight against Tottenham, so telling me that Manchester City will lose so that Tottenham will still have hope of qualification is nearly impossible. City cannot ruin their plans because of Tottenham. Aston Villa team should just be celebrating right now, because Manchester City is going to do the job for them tonight. Tottenham should just settle for Europa league it is the best shot for them.

I doubt that Tottenham will be able to beat Manchester City, although we cannot underestimate any of the teams, but I think Tottenham will have difficulty with Manchester City's game, which is beyond doubt. On the other hand, it is certain that Tottenham will do their best so that they can beat Manchester City, but Tottenha must be able to see that their current opponent is a team that is in good performance which might make things difficult for them.

Also, with Manchester City still chasing the top of the standings, it is impossible for them to relax with their match against Tottenham, of course Manchester City will definitely do their best so that they get points and return to the top of the standings. I think this match will be exciting. I think Manchester City can excel in their match against Tottenham.
Maybe it's not just you, of course there are many who doubt that Tottenham can win against Man City, because the quality of Tottenham and Man City's game looks very different. It is true that this match is very difficult for Tottenham to win against Man City. It can be seen that Tottenham's performance is indeed decreasing and inconsistent in every match, this indicates that Tottenham is not doing well. Man City cannot possibly waste this match in order to win. The reason is, this match is very important for Man City to be able to compete with Arsenal for first place as well as determining who will win the title later.
Just like I imagined before time that for sure City are going to win this game. Tottenham performance was not really bad but their form is not able to withstand that of City. Man city can not see a big chance of making a good record which no one  has ever did in the history of football, the first team to win  4 Premier league title straight in a row. Now it's very much clear on who is deserving this title, Arsenal stood a chance before the final whistle of this match, after then I don't think they can be much hopeful any longer.

Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 574
Merit: 419

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 09:09:52 PM

Tottenham have done pretty well in the first half of this game by holding Man City to a draw and with how this is going it will make City to be more desperate to get a goal. A problem Tottenham are having is building from the back which we all know that Manchester City are too good with that and it will give them more advantage against the host. But still on still is a good game for Spurs, I'd like Kulusevski to come on to add more pressure on the defense of the Citizens.
Now the score has changed to 0-1 in favor of Man City. And it seems that Tottenham's defense is not good enough to withstand the fast attacks built by Man City's front players, which are always difficult to stop. And yes, this will be a stronger pressure on the mentality of the Tottenham players. Because now they have to try to equalize the score again. Or they will lose the opportunity to catch Aston Villa in the race for tickets to the UCL. And for Man City, they are now one step closer to winning the title again this season.

This is a disgraceful performance and I have to say this, the fans of Spurs are just shameless, I don't get it why your team is losing and you're jumping for joy, well that's the hate they have for Arsenal and their club too, no wonder they can never win any trophy till they learn to cheer for a win no matter what.
Tottenham only opportunity came in when they were losing 0-1 when Son missed the only chance they had, I thought that was the moment things would turn around for good but the keeper was there to save the Citizens. At some point I was shouting angrily at the coach Postecoglou to bring in Harry Kane I later realize that he's now at Bayern Munich, to be sincere with you guys I wanted the EPL title to change hands (which will definitely happen) just like it happened in the Bundesliga but the final day would tell if City will be crowned champions of England or not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 435

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 09:16:26 PM

Imao Tottenham were quite good in the first half because they controlled the pressure and if in the second half they continued to improve their rhythm, they might be able to score a goal. Man City has so far relied more on counter attacks because Tottenham provided good defense in the midfield. It seems that Man City did not get an easy game like the previous match. Both of them played aggressively, buying and selling attacks. I hope that in the second half Tottenham can steal a goal, because in the first half there were many wasted opportunities due to miscommunication when counter-attacking. In the 44th minute, Man City almost scored a goal if there were no defenders to guard the goal. Seeing how solid Spurs back line is could make Man City overwhelmed if they are still unable to score a goal in the second half.
Tottenham performance is very good, it's just that in this match Mancehster City is also no less good which makes this very difficult for Tottenham where they have some momentum that actually ruins their scheme which has been very neatly intertwined in the first half .

With this result it seems that the hopes of Tottenham fans to see their club lose came true because they did not want Arsenal to profit but indeed in this case Arsenal fans must be a little disappointed with this result because after all this match is the most expected match to be able to make Manchester City face problems but indeed with today victory makes Manchester City return to the top of the standings and the last match is a determinant whether Mancehster City will still be able to defend their trophy for the 4th in a row or it is Arsenal who managed to get it with a mission that tends to be impossible in the last match but indeed the hope is still there even though it is small .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Zackz5000

Activity: 98
Merit: 72

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 09:17:31 PM

At the moment Man City are mounting much pressure which is expected considering they have everything to lose if the game end like this or they lose. Tottenham Hotspur can do better too if only they maintain their confidence and continue pressing Man City whenever they have the chance because you have to think like Man City to be able to beat them and I feel this first half will end in a draw.
It has been an entertaining first half for both teams, though Tottenham have shown more defensive ability in this game. The second half is underway and Manchester City and leading by 1 goal. Tottenham are yet to score but they're really pushing hard to find an equalizer in this match, but Manchester City players are living up to expectation and I hope they can hold on till the end.
I know that at this moment in time Manchester City can't afford to loss a match worst come to worst is draw but they still won the game at the end of 90 minutes to still keep their tittle hope alive they played a very wonderful game tonight congratulations to Manchester City for they are one step to be crown the champion of England ones again .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2145

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 09:23:08 PM

City won 0 - 2 from Tottenham, this is a signal that City has secured the EPL title this season. Arsenal must accept the fact that they have been extraordinary on their way to becoming champions this season. However, City is still better off securing the championship title. Of course, this is not a waste of time. Arsenal have been a much better team this season. What Arteta built seems to be showing the results. one more chance, if the last match, City made a mistake, maybe we can see something special for Arsenal. but if not, city will celebrate their winning.
It looks like Arsenal have lost a lot of hope of winning the title this season and they just have to be very satisfied with all their great achievements. Week 38's match will decide everything for Manchester City and Arsenal, it will be very interesting to look forward to.

Even though Arsenal has lost a lot of hope, they have not completely failed if Manchester City loses in matchday 38 while Arsenal wins. There are hopes to see Arsenal win the title with Arteta, but I believe Manchester City will not lose their drive to secure the title this season.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Ruttoshi

Activity: 336
Merit: 281

Baba God Noni

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 09:23:20 PM

Tottenham have done pretty well in the first half of this game by holding Man City to a draw and with how this is going it will make City to be more desperate to get a goal. A problem Tottenham are having is building from the back which we all know that Manchester City are too good with that and it will give them more advantage against the host. But still on still is a good game for Spurs, I'd like Kulusevski to come on to add more pressure on the defense of the Citizens.
Now the score has changed to 0-1 in favor of Man City. And it seems that Tottenham's defense is not good enough to withstand the fast attacks built by Man City's front players, which are always difficult to stop. And yes, this will be a stronger pressure on the mentality of the Tottenham players. Because now they have to try to equalize the score again. Or they will lose the opportunity to catch Aston Villa in the race for tickets to the UCL. And for Man City, they are now one step closer to winning the title again this season.

This is a disgraceful performance and I have to say this, the fans of Spurs are just shameless, I don't get it why your team is losing and you're jumping for joy, well that's the hate they have for Arsenal and their club too, no wonder they can never win any trophy till they learn to cheer for a win no matter what.
Tottenham only opportunity came in when they were losing 0-1 when Son missed the only chance they had, I thought that was the moment things would turn around for good but the keeper was there to save the Citizens. At some point I was shouting angrily at the coach Postecoglou to bring in Harry Kane I later realize that he's now at Bayern Munich, to be sincere with you guys I wanted the EPL title to change hands (which will definitely happen) just like it happened in the Bundesliga but the final day would tell if City will be crowned champions of England or not.
Assuming Son scored that one-on-one chance that he had, the match would have been a draw because Manchester city would have been scared of having the second goal. Assuming Kane was in Tottenham that is when they use to win City, not now that Kane is no more.

The penalty from Haaland sealed up Manchester city victory, as their host lost confidence in equalizing the goal. City didn't play that much in this match but they were able to make proper use of their chances which gave them all three points. City is back to the top of the table.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
BABY SHOES

Activity: 336
Merit: 460

HODL - BTC

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 09:26:08 PM

Haaland was the savior for Manchester City with two goals from Haaland sealing their victory so this season's championship is getting closer even West Ham can be eliminated because they are in poor form towards the end of the season.

I saw the replay when Son kicked but the goalkeeper was able to ward off well Pep Guardiola's reaction to seeing this was holding his head and throwing himself down he often does this rather looks funny how Pep Guardiola is so tense. Cheesy

Now he has calmed down that Spurs can't get a goal back, so this will be a lucky trophy for Pep Guardiola and his team.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
SHUFFLE.COM███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████    ████    ██
Next Generation Crypto Casino
██    ████    ████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stable090

Activity: 644
Merit: 425

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 09:26:12 PM

Manchester City passed what supposed to be a hard test against Tottenham Hotspur today.
Everyone already concluded that Manchester City will be the winner of the Premier League this season. The only match that everyone thinks will give Manchester City a difficult time is their match against Tottenham, and as we can see, they won the match with two goals to zero, and Manchester City are back to their first position with two points ahead of Arsenal which is in second place. Manchester City's next match will be against West Ham, which will be their final match for this season. Hopefully, West Ham shouldn’t give Manchester City a difficult moment in the match. I am expecting an easy win from Manchester City in their next match against West Ham.

Arsenal fans are really disappointed today because they were expecting Manchester City to lose their match today so that they would be able to maintain the first position, but they were all disappointed because Manchester City won the match, and they already lose hope of winning the Premier League this season.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
DaNNy001

Activity: 630
Merit: 518

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 09:27:08 PM

Manchester City passed what supposed to be a hard test against Tottenham Hotspur today. I watched few minutes of the game until Haaland scored the goal and from what I saw, Spurs defence isn't that concentrating much. If we added how unsuccessful they are in the attack then the final result is quite logical.
The final round will be intense between Arsenal and Manchester City which have to beat West Ham United at any cost. After losing the Champions League title, they have to keep the English Premier League one at least..
If there is one thing I would be certain about, then it would definitely be Manchester city not joking with that game against west ham because that's would be their champions league finals for them and although west ham isn't all that little of a team themselves but I believe the context of their strength won't be an issue for Manchester city come that last day fixture on Sunday. The league is ending and if am to advice anyone on predictions on the league matches on that day then it would be to actually play most of the games an over 2.5 goals because that's what the final day always brings to the table.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MK-74
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1206

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 09:27:12 PM

Tottenham - M.City was a good and enjoyable game, I thought that M.City would lose points in the first minutes of the game but that was not the case. I think they have declared their championship with this victory, I don't think they will lose points in the last game.
This year's championship hopes are over for Arsenal, they will be very upset about the 3 points they lost against Aston Villa.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ndabagi01

Activity: 588
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 09:28:55 PM

At the moment Man City are mounting much pressure which is expected considering they have everything to lose if the game end like this or they lose. Tottenham Hotspur can do better too if only they maintain their confidence and continue pressing Man City whenever they have the chance because you have to think like Man City to be able to beat them and I feel this first half will end in a draw.

Manchester City didn’t only hold on to the end of the match, but they even doubled their lead to win the game. The second goal from Haaland which came from the penalty gave them a sigh of relief in that match even as the match was already coming to an end. With this win, Manchester city are two points clear in the top and have also kept the hope of winning the premier league trophy alive with this win. This is their first time winning Tottenham in their new stadium, so this win comes with a lot of joy. Arsenal will not be happy with this result because even a draw in this match would give them an hope for the trophy. With one more match left for them, I don’t think they can only by miracle will things turn around for them now. They had their chances but didn’t use them well.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1988
Merit: 632

Livecasino.io

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 09:29:33 PM

The penalty from Haaland sealed up Manchester city victory, as their host lost confidence in equalizing the goal. City didn't play that much in this match but they were able to make proper use of their chances which gave them all three points. City is back to the top of the table.
Man City's victory over Tottenham means they are back at the top of the standings. And this is also the game that determines the EPL champion this season. Yes, although there is still 1 last match which is also exciting, but I don't think that either Man City or Arsenal will lose in that match. Arsenal will play against Everton and Man City will play against West Ham. West Ham may be categorized as much stronger than Everton, because Man City also have to be quite careful here. Don't let them waste the opportunity and actually lose the opportunity. because, this last match will also determine who will be the winner of the EPL this season.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Odohu

Activity: 392
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 09:32:19 PM

It's so surprising how Tottenham could not hold the match to a draw when they had the chance. What pained me so much today is the fact that Tottenham couldn't even score a single goal and this singular laxity has cost me money as I played them over 2.5 and over 3.5 combined with Real Madrid that have given me the results I wanted already. Tottenham, Liverpool and Manchester United are three teams that have gotten so worse that it has become extremely difficult trusting them.

At this point, I don't think it is too early to congratulate Manchester City on their well deserved title win. They have West Ham to play as their last match while their runner up Arsenal will face Everton. The worst thing that can happen is Manchester City playing a draw with West Ham but then, there is no guarantee that Arsenal is going to win Everton.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 6066 6067 6068 6069 6070 6071 6072 6073 6074 6075 6076 6077 6078 6079 6080 6081 6082 6083 6084 6085 6086 6087 6088 6089 6090 6091 6092 6093 6094 6095 6096 6097 6098 6099 6100 6101 6102 6103 6104 6105 6106 6107 6108 6109 6110 6111 6112 6113 6114 6115 [6116] 6117 6118 6119 6120 6121 6122 6123 6124 6125 6126 6127 6128 6129 6130 6131 6132 6133 6134 6135 6136 6137 6138 6139 6140 6141 6142 6143 6144 6145 6146 6147 6148 6149 6150 6151 6152 6153 6154 6155 6156 6157 6158 6159 6160 6161 6162 6163 6164 6165 6166 ... 6203 »
  Print  

Jump to: