Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:45:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 89 (46.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.1%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.3%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.3%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 192

Pages: « 1 ... 6120 6121 6122 6123 6124 6125 6126 6127 6128 6129 6130 6131 6132 6133 6134 6135 6136 6137 6138 6139 6140 6141 6142 6143 6144 6145 6146 6147 6148 6149 6150 6151 6152 6153 6154 6155 6156 6157 6158 6159 6160 6161 6162 6163 6164 6165 6166 6167 6168 6169 [6170] 6171 6172 6173 6174 6175 6176 6177 6178 6179 6180 6181 6182 6183 6184 6185 6186 6187 6188 6189 6190 6191 6192 6193 6194 6195 6196 6197 6198 6199 6200 6201 6202 6203 6204 6205 6206 6207 6208 6209 6210 6211 6212 6213 6214 6215 6216 6217 6218 6219 6220 ... 6269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 656168 times)
marii awan

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 09:41:59 AM

It's also boring for me to see the same team winning year after year. -snip

EPL will probably be a league dominated only by City next season. Let's look at the current formation of The Big Five, Chelsea and MU are still like teams that have lost their identity. Arsenal, this season has been extraordinary, but this still needs to be proven by their performance next season. Will it be like this or will it experience a decrease in performance? Nobody knows yet. Liverpool without Klopp, needs the right new coach to take them to the same position as when Klopp was coach. Only City will remain with Guardiola who has the capacity as a coach who can defend the title next season. Therefore, it is very normal that next season City will win the EPL again. Looks bored, of course. but no choice i guess. Let's hope maybe something diffrent happens for the next seasons
For race title obviously Manchester City is the main contender because they are defending champion but indeed we cannot deny that Premier League a bit boring now because Manchester City is too dominate the league but i am sure next season would be so interesting because Chelsea probably will have new manager because according to the latest news which i read recently Chelsea and Mauricio Pochettino are agreed to end their cooperation i think it's very unfortunate because several hours ago i was says Chelsea under Mauricio Pochettino has significant progress

This is not Manchester City's fault, but rather the mistakes and inability of other teams to compete for the title. In the last two seasons, Arsenal was able to provide the best competition for Manchester City in the title race, but Arsenal failed in the second half, especially towards the end of the season. Manchester City, which has quality coaches and players, is clearly capable of dominating, but that is normal when the team is managed well and the players' performance can be expected.

Liverpool can certainly be in the title race every season, but Liverpool management's approach to squad depth looks too stingy. I mean, Liverpool don't tend to spend much on players and they often take a lot of average players and mold them into great players. Manchester United, Chelsea, Newcastle and Aston Villa can compete, but the coach's experience and squad depth are the reasons why they have difficulty winning the title.

Besides those teams above i was interested too the performance of Liverpool under new manager Arne Slot and Manchester United too i am sure will attempts to improved their performance even so with Arsenal because i am sure after failed to gets the title two times in a row i think they could be strong contender too for Manchester City so i expect Premier League will be more competitive compared to this season but besides that do not forget too about promotion team Leicester City because within 1 season they can return to playing at Premier League again so as the former champion of season 2015/2016 i think Leicester City have potention to being an dark horses team who can make big teams gets in trouble

Basically the Premier League is still very competitive compared to other leagues in Europe. Manchester City's dominance will likely end just like the dominance of Manchester United and Liverpool in the past, but as long as Pep Guardiola is still the coach, Manchester City will still dominate. Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United will continue to provide competition, it is even possible for these teams to thwart Manchester City next season if they play well and consistently until the season end.
Liverpool continually gives a very tough time to the top teams like Man City so they fought hard in every match and you can see the title race goes to the last day of EPL. Liverpool should come back much stronger than ever and Salah in a recent tweet also said that we will never let down our Fans and we fought for the title like a Concurred tiger as fans we are happy to see this kind of attitude from our best player and also showed that Salah is not going anywhere.
Epl is very competitive as years pass and teams that are playing EPL  its dreams come true when they win the title.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Amphenomenon

Activity: 560
Merit: 373

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 09:50:45 AM

Indeed, this news is quite surprising because after all, Pochettino is also still able and managed to make Chelsea get a Conference League ticket. Although it is still far to be able to finish in the topfour but at least, Pochettino still has a good effort and it was proven at the end of theseason that Pochettino also managed to improve the quality of Chelsea, and Pochettino also managed to make Chelsea finish in the top six.
The coach had a dinner with Chelsea's owner Boehly but they maybe disagreed in plans for the summer transfer and next season, though their separation after that dinner and serious talk is nothing to be surprised. If Boehly did not see Pochettino had acceptable management for Chelsea in this season, he would sack Pochettino without organizing that dinner and talk about future with the coach.
The news came as a shock and I'm beginning to think Todd is too slow in his sense of reasoning, we told him to sack Poch earlier but He literally never yielded to it and now when we were beginning to accept him, boom Poch is gone though I still wonder what was the disagreement maybe it's from the summer transfer just like Thomas Tuchel happened.

Because anyway, if we compare it with Manchester United, Newcastle and Tottenham I think Pochettino is still better because he is able to rise even though the pressure he has to face is so heavy and certainly not easy.
This decision looks to be not a safe and wise decision from Boehly because Pochettino is not too seriously fighting against club owners like Mourinho and Conte, and he can provide quality in management and stability in performances for Chelsea. With a new coach, like rumor is De Zebri, I still see risk for success in next season for Chelsea. Pochettino at least has enough experienced with big clubs from Premier League to Lique 1 and even had experience to run for Premier League title and went far in Champions League.
Todd is a big idiot if he really go for a mid coach to be frank we have tried it out and it failed awfully, what the hell do he see with those associated with Brighton, though I think Hansi Flink is also a consideration and I will prefer him to the others on the list now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Xcode7

Activity: 1162
Merit: 433

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 10:00:28 AM

The news came as a shock and I'm beginning to think Todd is too slow in his sense of reasoning, we told him to sack Poch earlier but He literally never yielded to it and now when we were beginning to accept him, boom Poch is gone though I still wonder what was the disagreement maybe it's from the summer transfer just like Thomas Tuchel happened.
When Pochettino had shown positive progress he was actually fired, it was really very strange, regardless of the reason for Pochettino's dismissal, but I thought that this would be a loss for Chelsea.

Todd is a big idiot if he really go for a mid coach to be frank we have tried it out and it failed awfully, what the hell do he see with those associated with Brighton, though I think Hansi Flink is also a consideration and I will prefer him to the others on the list now.
Whoever the coach is of course needs time to process to build the Chelsea team, everything will not be easy and it will be instant even if they buy a lot of players.
Todd Boehly makes mistakes again and again, I don't think he can rebuild the Chelsea team he once had if he can't go through the process.
It was a very stupid decision and I really hated it.
Initially I was very confident in Pochettino for next season when Chelsea managed to impress towards the end of the season.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Bobrox

Activity: 1176
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 10:10:58 AM

The conference league may not be very pleasant for the Chelsea owner, but honestly it is one of the best things that Pochettino can give, especially if you see how difficult it is for this team to get points at the start.
Chelsea are targeting younger coaches, has what happened at Bayer Leverkusen inspired them? Vincent Kompany's name is reportedly on the list as a replacement for Pochettino.
Kompany was very impressive when he was able to bring Burnley up to the English premier league but unfortunately, he couldn't do much because Burnley had to go to the championships again.
Not sure what will happen to Chelsea in the new season, continuing to change coaches is likely to make this team start from scratch because the transition period is never easy for new coaches also players.
In this season, Pochettino not get the best perform of players because most of them getting injury and I don't think bad with Chelsea performance finished on 6th standings position for season 2023/24. But have difference viewed with management seems not happy after Chelsea failure reach the Champion League spot place and both side between Pochettino and management reach mutual contract. Vincent Kompany become interested manager after Bayern Munich linked with him and right now Chelsea has target appoint him become manager for next season.

For next season, Chelsea seems targeted with young manager after denied with possibility Jose Mourinho, Thomas Tuchel and Antonio Conte become the manager. Considering success achievement of Bayern Leverkusen seems Chelsea want to sign young manager for next season and wish the Blues can participants in Champion League next season or make compete for Premier League tittle race with Manchester City or Arsenal.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Luzin

Activity: 1484
Merit: 791

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 10:40:46 AM

For next season, Chelsea seems targeted with young manager after denied with possibility Jose Mourinho, Thomas Tuchel and Antonio Conte become the manager. Considering success achievement of Bayern Leverkusen seems Chelsea want to sign young manager for next season and wish the Blues can participants in Champion League next season or make compete for Premier League tittle race with Manchester City or Arsenal.

It was Chelsea's condition that made Pochettino leave. He felt uncomfortable at Chelsea.  It seems that this achievement is not considered a good achievement. The management is not satisfied with the current conditions, so they are never satisfied with Pochettino's achievements. Actually, changing coaches only makes time increase to wait for better achievements or maybe even they can fail. Pochettino should stay at least 1 more year, if he has good progress, they can increase the duration of the contract. I want to see how later they develop or get worse.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Baki202

Activity: 336
Merit: 188

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 10:59:22 AM

Indeed, this news is quite surprising because after all, Pochettino is also still able and managed to make Chelsea get a Conference League ticket. Although it is still far to be able to finish in the topfour but at least, Pochettino still has a good effort and it was proven at the end of theseason that Pochettino also managed to improve the quality of Chelsea, and Pochettino also managed to make Chelsea finish in the top six. Because anyway, if we compare it with Manchester United, Newcastle and Tottenham I think Pochettino is still better because he is able to rise even though the pressure he has to face is so heavy and certainly not easy.

I wonder what Chelsea wants to achieve and even if they get another coach it won't change anything because even before things get better it will take a longer period but that is what the management doesn't understand, i feel they would have given Pochettino more time because at some point the club was improving but also on the other way round the club was in a bad condition and from the look of thing Chelsea have sacked more coaches than any other club you can expect, but if with all this drama the club is still not improving and the problem is not from the coach alone but also from the players but they are putting more pressure on the coach than the players.  what magic do they expect Pochettino to perform to win or even make it to top four i feel they would have giving him more time than sacking him.

That is what i also have in mind am not a Chelsea fan but at the same time I feel the man has tried enough and should be given more opportunity and he might even want to sell some players and bring in some fresh blood, but they just concluded that Pochettinois the problem of Chelsea and that is exactly what they did to Lampard to but it was as if Lampard coaching was even worst compared to Pochettino coaching lets wait to see who their new head coach will be.

Marykeller

Activity: 1106
Merit: 513

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 11:01:56 AM

Shocking news: Pochettino leaves Chelsea on mutual consent.

It's hard to believe that Pochettino would leave Chelsea football club on mutual consent after getting Chelsea to qualify for the Europa Conference League.

Link for the news: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2024/05/21/mauricio-pochettino-leaves-chelsea-live-updates/

I don't know what could have led to this, but Chelsea management letting Pochettino was the least thing Chelsea fans could expect because he was getting the Chelsea team to be formidable and each player to know their right wing and potential in the field of play
I was surprised when i heard the news because Pochettino was able to prove his worth towards the end of the season and he made the team move to secure a spot in the Europa League. Every fan was satisfied with him and no one expected this happen at least not now, we expected him to take charge of next season and see what he has to offer. Let’s hope it’s for the best.

The only problem is that the next manager will also need time to adapt and select his first choice players making the players go through another phase of development and changing their mentality. It could make the team struggle again which could lead to the team having another bad season or average season.
It's a sad development for Chelsea football club, let's see how it goes anyway cos in a few days a new young coach will be announced. The one that will fit in with Chelsea's bidding, is not to be involved with the team signing and selling of players to avoid being laid off as Pochettino. That's the crime Pochettino made "want to be involved in decision making of signing and selling of Chelsea players".

However, the deed of letting Pochettino go by the managerial team of Chelsea has been done, it's the young new coach that everyone wants to see. I hope his tenure as Chelsea's head coach will last more than a season not in months so that he can put Chelsea teams together for match winnings to at least appear at the top of the Premier League table this coming season

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 11:16:42 AM

Manchester City is a team that is ultimately evenly matched against opponents in the competition. Last season some players left Manchester City but still Manchester City's performance did not notice any bad effect due to the departure of players. They won the title last season and this season they continued to win the title. The excitement of going into the very last game of the season and winning the title with a match in hand is perhaps the most different Manchester City fans and Manchester City players have ever seen. I am a Real Madrid fan but I watch Manchester City games regularly and Manchester City can easily be distinguished from other teams because this team always likes to play very aggressively.
It was not clear why Gundogan decided to leave City for Barcelona, by the way Silva wanted to do the same but ended up staying, and recently there were rumors again that he still wants to leave the team. I don’t know, it seems to me that any player would like to play in such a team, but maybe the training regime is too difficult, or the game schedule is too dense, although this will apply to any team that participates in the Euro Cups.
I give you the exact explanation why Gundogan left Manchester City for Barcelona last season. The player's contract with Manchester City expired the season Gundogan moved to Barcelona, and Manchester City offered the player a one-year deal, which Gundogan did not like. Gundogan wanted Manchester City to sign a contract with him for at least four to five seasons but Manchester City did not agree to that and the player left Manchester City. 

Many players will be out of contract with Manchester City this season and if Manchester City does not renew the contract with those players, those players will have to choose another club to play in the next season.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Majestic-milf

Activity: 840
Merit: 597

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 11:19:36 AM

Felt really bad after getting the shocking news of Pochettino leaving Chelsea football club after a very busy season he had, both players and fans maybe some fans won't be happy for this decision made by the board. I think coaching Chelsea has been one of the challenging jobs since he started coaching, they would have left him to at least take care till the end of next season and I believe he'd do better than he did this past season.
 Who's going to fill in the missing gap, taking over the managerial position of the club? Is best to bring some one who has the experience to take the job because if they do the club would find it hard to adapt, is like starting all over again which is not good for a team that have pass through hell. This time the owner should be careful in decisions he makes if not he might be kill the club.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
QueenVera

Activity: 1106
Merit: 570

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 11:29:34 AM

Do you actually mean every word in this your statement? Since the take over of Chelsea ownership by Boehly, which young players have they sold with a higher price? In fact, after his takeover Chelsea has been spending huge amount of money on average players that have not impacted progress to the team yet and if they decide to sell them, they will definitely worth lesser than what was used to buy them apart from Palmer.

I do agree with you that parting ways with Pottechino at this time is totally wrong. I personally couldn't believe the news at first because their decision to fire the couch despite securing slot in European competition is very shocking to me. To be candid, this move is a great setback to the team and as a matter of fact the club will start from a scratch with a new couch and his pattern of play. To be fair, Pottechino tried his best to bring the team together after they had struggled to be consistent and I also think he deserves more time at Chelsea but it's the management decision and they have reason for their actions.

Wishing them both Goodluck is much better than saying their offer should be rejected by any couch they approached. Let respect their decisions for the sake of our love for the game.
The strategy this mew owners are using is quite worrisome and it’s causing an uproar already in the fanbase of the club. Yes because these strategies can’t get the club anywhere rather it makes the club remain a laughing stock in the league.Why sign young players all in the name of recruiting talents for crazy fee and at the end they’re not producing up to the amount you signed them for. Instead of prioritizing building a balanced squad, they keep on prioritizing getting talents and at the end of the day those talents just run round the field without getting the goals and it’s now worrisome for the club.

The sack of Pochettino is another big error that this new board has carried out. ⁠He just helped the team secure European football and not just that, he’s finally brought balance to the team, yet you let him go, why?? Will the fans be patient for the new coach to now blend his own philosophy into the team again?? This of course will halt the progress of this squad we’ve seen in the last 5 games.

⁠The board would have given him more time at least one more season before putting the axe on his job, now the news of who they want to hire, none of them come close to the standard of the club. I don’t think the fans will be taking any of this especially if the new coach comes and fail again, the board should understand they’re in for a long one with the fans.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 11:55:57 AM

I’m looking for a new team to support instead of Chelsea. After yesterday's sacking of coach Pochettino, I've been trying to avoid anything related to Chelsea. I've even unfollowed the board members on Twitter. I can't understand what they expect from managers. Those billionaire owners seem to want a manager who will just bow to them, like Porters. One more season could have made a difference; the statistics prove it. This is a young team with their first experience in England, and Pochettino guided them to winning ways. They played well even during the toughest part of the season when other teams were fighting for survival.Boehly and Eghbali should just go to H**l

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Google+

Activity: 2464
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 12:04:00 PM

It was Chelsea's condition that made Pochettino leave. He felt uncomfortable at Chelsea.  It seems that this achievement is not considered a good achievement. The management is not satisfied with the current conditions, so they are never satisfied with Pochettino's achievements. Actually, changing coaches only makes time increase to wait for better achievements or maybe even they can fail. Pochettino should stay at least 1 more year, if he has good progress, they can increase the duration of the contract. I want to see how later they develop or get worse.
Chelsea owners seem to be dissatisfied with Pochettino performance, even though Pochettino was able to bring Chelsea from 11th place and ended the season in 6th place it was a bitter decision to be accepted by Pochettino when Chelsea started to improve now, I think many do not believe that with all Pochettino success, especially at the end of the season, but it does not make him able to remain Chelsea coach next season,  Chelsea are starting to see Leverkusen as an example of success so Chelsea owners are leaning towards seeing the Chelsea squad be coached by young coaches next season and for now it looks like there are several coaches who might become Chelsea coaches next season such as Roberto De Zerbi (Brighton), Vincent Kompany (Burnley), Kieran McKenna (ipswich town), and Sebastian Hoeness (Stuttgart).

I think Pochettino is already very comfortable at Chelsea and he is also quite confident that he can take Chelsea in a better direction next season, but all decisions are in the hands of Todd Boehly who has been the owner of Chelsea in recent years, at the moment it seems that Todd Boehly does not like the slow process of Chelsea revival after they spent a lot of money in the previous transfer market,  In addition, Todd Boehly seems to be more interested in approaching coaches who are indeed young and certainly will not interfere in player transfer matters that have been controlled by Todd Boehly.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 12:13:53 PM

Indeed, this news is quite surprising because after all, Pochettino is also still able and managed to make Chelsea get a Conference League ticket. Although it is still far to be able to finish in the topfour but at least, Pochettino still has a good effort and it was proven at the end of theseason that Pochettino also managed to improve the quality of Chelsea, and Pochettino also managed to make Chelsea finish in the top six. Because anyway, if we compare it with Manchester United, Newcastle and Tottenham I think Pochettino is still better because he is able to rise even though the pressure he has to face is so heavy and certainly not easy.
The conference league may not be very pleasant for the Chelsea owner, but honestly it is one of the best things that Pochettino can give, especially if you see how difficult it is for this team to get points at the start.
Chelsea are targeting younger coaches, has what happened at Bayer Leverkusen inspired them? Vincent Kompany's name is reportedly on the list as a replacement for Pochettino.
Kompany was very impressive when he was able to bring Burnley up to the English premier league but unfortunately, he couldn't do much because Burnley had to go to the championships again.
Not sure what will happen to Chelsea in the new season, continuing to change coaches is likely to make this team start from scratch because the transition period is never easy for new coaches also players.
I think it's too stupid to change coaches once a season, basically not only players who have to be able to adapt but coaches also need time to understand the opportunities in a team to improve their performance and it takes time to develop a team to reach the expected target, I think Todd is too selfish to keep changing coaches without him realizing what strength is built for a long time.

Pochettino although did struggle at the beginning of the season until the middle but at the end of the league he began to improve and began to understand how to utilize the potential in the Chelsea squad to be in 6th place at the end of the season, it is not an easy thing for anyone and any coach, if the focus is only a target without seeing what an adjustment is then I think Chelsea will get worse not better one day.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Warkop

Activity: 1190
Merit: 270

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 12:22:56 PM

If you don't have a harmonious relationship with management and fans, it is very difficult for anyone to survive and the pressure becomes greater. Pochettino is a good manager, but he is not given enough time with such big targets. The Premier League is a very tight competition so it is not easy for anyone to succeed there. Todd Boehly may have spent quite a lot of money and he was disappointed with the unsatisfactory results, but apart from that, if he clashes with the manager quite often it will be difficult for Chelsea to develop.
I agree that a harmonious relationship between management and fans is very important to make a team successful, because if management does not have fans it is impossible for a team to be successful in the future. The pressure and mentality that managers will face in the Premier League is indeed very big to be tested, because this is a big competition with lots of tough competitors from any team competing in this competition. It is true that Pochettino is known as a good manager, but this is because the game strategy patterns provided by Pochettino are not well developed for the team so that his play looks inconsistent in the matches he plays. It is true that Todd Boehly feels very disappointed with this, but in my opinion this is a definite risk for management to fund their club, whatever the conditions.

Abu-Naim

Activity: 462
Merit: 272

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 12:32:44 PM

I’m looking for a new team to support instead of Chelsea. After yesterday's sacking of coach Pochettino, I've been trying to avoid anything related to Chelsea. I've even unfollowed the board members on Twitter. I can't understand what they expect from managers. Those billionaire owners seem to want a manager who will just bow to them, like Porters. One more season could have made a difference; the statistics prove it. This is a young team with their first experience in England, and Pochettino guided them to winning ways. They played well even during the toughest part of the season when other teams were fighting for survival.Boehly and Eghbali should just go to H**l
If you are a true fan, you will never think of leaving the team just because of this decision of changing or sacking Pochettihnho; if you are a real Chelsea fan, you should have been used to different coaches because Chelsea is a team that don’t usually give coaches long time like Arsenal and Manchester United.

The new Chelsea owners are not actually trying, they don’t believe in any long term process of building team, that is why they are sacking their managers after a failed season, and I don’t think doing so will give the team the best performance they need; over changing managers can even lead the team to downfall because any new coach have to start from beginning and sign another players he feel can do better for him which is another expenses for the team and it will trigger some players to easily leave the club.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1115

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 12:40:23 PM

Ten Hag to Chelsea? here we go!!! The Netherlands give a special mission for Ten Hag to ruin Chelsea after he successfully ruined Manchester United.

haha Although it seems very bitter to listen to you. But I agree with you. We see no improvement in Manchester United's performance with Ten Hag. Rather, I have seen Manchester United's performance deteriorate day by day. If Chelsea management coach Ten Hag as Pochettino's replacement, I can't call it a good decision. This will be another bad decision by Chelsea management.

I don't know if this is a credible news. However, this is likely to happen. Pochettino decided to not be with Chelsea anymore.   Maybe he's not happy with Chelsea Management's Behaviour.   Bayern Munich, on the other hand, is not satisfied with their coach Tucle. Munich is third in Bundesliga this season. Such a bad performance Munich has not been done in the past 5 years. Bayern Munich could not even occupy the second place.   So it is fairly certain that Munich will appoint a new coach next season.
Ten Hag can make any improvement in Manchester United.   Day by day we are seeing United's fall.   Ten Hag could not strengthen the Manchester United team despite having big funds. So United Management is also looking for a new coach.   Manchester United Management can make POCH a new coach as an alternative to Ten Hag.
It's better for him to join Manchester United, it's easier to improving weak teams to better rather than improving strong teams to be greatest. As we can see even Chelsea didn't become a champion, many people thankful to Pochettino.
Liverpool is expected to be weak team in the next season, so Manchester United has better chance to step up.

I agree with you. Joining Manchester United would be the right decision for Pochettino. Manchett's United already have a strong squad. At the same time, Pochettino will have the funds he needs to buy players and strengthen the squad. So Pochettino can take the necessary steps to stabilize the Manchester United team. I would be happy to see Pochettino with the Manchester United squad.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
klidex

Activity: 1428
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 12:43:29 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2024, 09:16:20 AM by klidex

It's also boring for me to see the same team winning year after year. It's undeniable how close this Arsenal team came to the title, but they were unlucky because their contenders stayed consistent at the end of the season and made no single mistakes. Arsenal and Man City are both great teams, but only one can win the title. I wish Arsenal the best of luck next season.
And of-course we have to appreciate that Pep has built an incredible team under his reign. Winning four EPL in a row is unbelievable. Even though repeating last season's treble won't happen, but the possibility of a domestic double is almost certain. Pep will easily win the FA Cup because Man United doesn't have a quality coach or keeper.
Yes, even though it's boring, we also can't do anything if each club has shown its best performance in one season. Usually clubs that have won the title for several seasons are always the favorites to win again if the club is still in strong condition and Manchester City is still in strong condition and not experiencing a decline in performance, if this club changes coaches or experiences a decline, it is possible that Manchester City will not win the title in 4 consecutive seasons because the Premier League is a competitive league where every competition is quite difficult and every club definitely has difficulty competing there. However, Arsenal and Manchester City have been able to compete in the title race in the last 2 seasons, meaning they still both have strong performances.

And Pep Guardiola is still at Manchester City and he is no doubt the coach of this club and is always successful in the Premier League so I think if Pep is still at Manchester City for a long time and continues to extend his contract Manchester City will continue to win titles. I'm not sure Mikel Arteta can beat his former manager because tactically it's clear that Pep Guardiola is superior to Mikel Arteta and over time the Premier League will become a farmers' league if that's always the winner.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
junder

Activity: 1148
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 12:58:00 PM

I think, Arsenal really performed well in this season compared to last season that made them to ended up in third position, but they tried their possible best to win the title this season but Manchester city never allow such opportunity to come to Arsenal that made them to ended up in second position. Based on what they displayed in this season, i think there is a hope for them to break the record next season because their coach will like to use the summer to sign in potential players that will make Arsenal team more stronger, because they have the funds to finance the signing. Aston villa and Chelsea, I know they will going to join the group of teams that will maintain a top position in the premier league competition next season, because they performed well to come closed to the top teams in this season.

It's true, this season of course Arsenal are better than last season, even though they failed to win the EPL this season but of course changes have been seen with them being able to finish in second place, this is quite good, because they had the opportunity to win but failed because there were Manchester City still dominates the League. Arsenal's good performance deserves appreciation because of course Arsenal have done their best this season so they can be in second place. but they are still not lucky, because Manchester City is stronger and has better performance so they can win the EPL.

Arsenal need to improve their performance a little for next season, because Arsenal has the opportunity to perform better next season to become a strong team and perhaps be able to compete with Manchester City. With the funds they have, of course they can recruit quality players to make Arsenal stronger next season.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
naira

Activity: 2016
Merit: 605

Free ฿itcoin Faucet in Trustdice

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 12:58:36 PM

If you are a true fan, you will never think of leaving the team just because of this decision of changing or sacking Pochettihnho; if you are a real Chelsea fan, you should have been used to different coaches because Chelsea is a team that don’t usually give coaches long time like Arsenal and Manchester United.
It's true that true fans won't do that and will be there to support even when the club conditions are bad. But I can understand some seasonal fans and that's their right, so if you want to find a team that feels they should win the league every season then for now it's Manchester City, and if the middle of the road isn't suitable then move again. In essence, he is not a fan of the club, but a fan of the trophy to whichever club the trophy falls means he is a fan.

Imao Chelsea this season is quite good, even though they didn't qualify for the UCL or Europa League, but when compared with last season's progress we should be able to see positive developments. Losing and winning is normal, however we also don't like criticizing Chelsea performance in several matches. As a football lover I can only enjoy it until the end of the season.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Elon_gida

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 01:01:08 PM

I think Manchester City can aim for the final victory this year and make up for the disappointments they had last year

mancity had a dissapointment last year? they seem to be a cheat team to be, absolutely no way they are'nt going to win the championship
Pages: « 1 ... 6120 6121 6122 6123 6124 6125 6126 6127 6128 6129 6130 6131 6132 6133 6134 6135 6136 6137 6138 6139 6140 6141 6142 6143 6144 6145 6146 6147 6148 6149 6150 6151 6152 6153 6154 6155 6156 6157 6158 6159 6160 6161 6162 6163 6164 6165 6166 6167 6168 6169 [6170] 6171 6172 6173 6174 6175 6176 6177 6178 6179 6180 6181 6182 6183 6184 6185 6186 6187 6188 6189 6190 6191 6192 6193 6194 6195 6196 6197 6198 6199 6200 6201 6202 6203 6204 6205 6206 6207 6208 6209 6210 6211 6212 6213 6214 6215 6216 6217 6218 6219 6220 ... 6269 »
  Print  

Jump to: