Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 [717] 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 ... 6056 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 623028 times)
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 01:42:42 PM

Premier League action resumes. The Premier League resumes this weekend! On Saturday, the premier league leaders take on Burnley. Let's hope Chelsea maintains its momentum and beats Burnley! It's just a matter of keeping this momentum going and maintaining the winning streak; this is what we are known for. Because of their history and quality, as well as their home advantage, we expect a comfortable 2-0 win for the hosts against Burnley.
Their last match was around March, Man United won 0-2. This big match was going to take place at Old Traffod, at least they were confident. But  Varane was injured again which made Ole a little scared. Victory over Tottenham, and draw with Atalanta because varane appeared and Man United's defense was better. Varane and Baily played well. Maybe injured Varane make Man United defense change bad again, and this is the problem. Actually i don't prefer with Maguire.
But Actually I expected Man United to win but looking at Man United's unstable players and stats, maybe a draw is good enough.

I can only keep the Manchester United team ahead because it is their home match. Maybe they can win with the benefit of home. But they also conceded five goals in the home match against Liverpool. Guardiola is more experienced and smart than Ole. He knows how to perform well with the team. Varane and Pogba will be absent from the Manchester United squad today. My guess is that if Ole can’t sort out the match plan properly today they will be defeated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 02:03:13 PM

I can only keep the Manchester United team ahead because it is their home match. Maybe they can win with the benefit of home. But they also conceded five goals in the home match against Liverpool. Guardiola is more experienced and smart than Ole. He knows how to perform well with the team. Varane and Pogba will be absent from the Manchester United squad today. My guess is that if Ole can’t sort out the match plan properly today they will be defeated.

Based on statistics, United will be better than City. Of the total meetings between these two teams, United's number of wins is much higher than Citi's. But, to be honest I don't think in this game they will beat City as easily as they imagined. The last game between Liverpool really disappointed me. Despite playing at their home, United showed a very weak condition in terms of teamwork.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 02:13:54 PM

So, Eddie Howe is the next Newcastle manager. Deal to be announced today, it's until 2024.

They tried with Conte, ten Hag and Emery, all 3 refused the job. Fonseca was apparently close as well.

Howe is not a big name, but a coach who I liked and thought that he deserved a bigger chance. However, this feels too big and too early for him. Still, Newcastle had to do something - they are in a real relegation battle.

NICE!  Eddie Howe is a good manager who potentially could be great.  And no, it’s not too early imho.  It’s about damn time he’s given a big break.  I mean with Newcastle not as huge as it was and all.  Howe to a club like United or LFC, nope.  But a club rebuild at NUFC..?  I’d say he’s a pretty good choice.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1010

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 02:17:35 PM

Today game between southampton and aston villa two teams with only one point difference between them when it seems that they are in the same situation, aston villa really need that win because they are on a bad streak with 4 losses in a row thats why they need a good result today and i think they can get it considering they played against tough opponents recently plus they have some quality players.
Aston Villa had their last win against a strong team Manchester United. They lost four matches continuously after that. Southampton recently won against Watford. Betting odds is in favour of Southampton but it is a home match for Aston Villa. In my opinion, both team have almost same ability to win the match today. Although, I have placed a bets on Southampton at 2× odds.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 02:28:07 PM

^  Nope.  It’s Southampton at home vs Aston Villa. 

And yeah, Aston Villa is never the same after losing Jack Grealish to Man City.  It’s like the lost their identity and have forgotten how they used to play.  I’d pass and stay away from betting this match.  It’s hard to get a good read from it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2021, 03:07:06 PM

So, Eddie Howe is the next Newcastle manager. Deal to be announced today, it's until 2024.

They tried with Conte, ten Hag and Emery, all 3 refused the job. Fonseca was apparently close as well.

Howe is not a big name, but a coach who I liked and thought that he deserved a bigger chance. However, this feels too big and too early for him. Still, Newcastle had to do something - they are in a real relegation battle.
Newcastle do have a lot of money at the moment and they are constantly being linked with surprises to buy star players in the transfer market, but unfortunately money doesn't guarantee them to get things easily, as are those who keep being rejected by world coaches like Conte, Zidane and even Unai Emery, but now they can breathe a little relieved because even though they didn't get a top coach, they were finally able to get one of the coaches who was quite talented in the English league like Eddie Howe, Eddie Howe was not a big coach but at least he was able to make Bournemouth compete with other clubs English Premier League clubs for 8 years.
Yea is good seeing Eddie in the premier League again,he is a good coach,he played attacking football,I remember him being one of the coach consider to replace Arsene Wenger at Arsenal. Is a good appointment but is going be a very difficult job for him, considering their position in the table.

Stake VIP wager
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 03:08:54 PM

Premier League action resumes. The Premier League resumes this weekend! On Saturday, the premier league leaders take on Burnley. Let's hope Chelsea maintains its momentum and beats Burnley! It's just a matter of keeping this momentum going and maintaining the winning streak; this is what we are known for. Because of their history and quality, as well as their home advantage, we expect a comfortable 2-0 win for the hosts against Burnley.
Of course this will be an easy match for Chelsea in an effort to maintain its ranking in the standings. Burnley have only won 1 game in 10 Premier League matches while Chelsea lead the table with 8 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. Burnley should be an easy opponent for Chelsea, I think more than 2 goals for the home team to win.

The Manchester Derby will take place tomorrow at Manchester United. After a painful defeat in the previous match vs Crystal Palace, Manchester City will try to give their best resistance to win this derby. For sure this is the toughest match tomorrow for both team. I just hope Manchester City manage to secure the full point in this derby.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 03:49:25 PM

Of course this will be an easy match for Chelsea in an effort to maintain its ranking in the standings. Burnley have only won 1 game in 10 Premier League matches while Chelsea lead the table with 8 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. Burnley should be an easy opponent for Chelsea, I think more than 2 goals for the home team to win.
I don't think chelsea should underestimate Burnley in that match, even though Chelsea have a quality squad compared to Burnley at this time, but it could be Burnley will make a little surprise to Chelsea, especially now Burnley of course really needs points to get away from the relegation zone and Of course in the match Burnley will definitely hard play like when they beat Brentford 3-1 in last week match.

hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2021, 04:03:33 PM

This season, Chelsea will be one of three best candidates for the title. They, Manchester City and Liverpool. Personally I strike out Manchester United from the list. I know the season is long and we have passed half of it but I don't have belief in Manchester United from what they show off so far.

The Manchester Derby will take place tomorrow at Manchester United. After a painful defeat in the previous match vs Crystal Palace, Manchester City will try to give their best resistance to win this derby. For sure this is the toughest match tomorrow for both team. I just hope Manchester City manage to secure the full point in this derby.
This will be the end for Manchester United's dream to win title. If they lose, they can satisfy with a competition for top 4 or in particular the 4th position only.

Top 3 looks to be so strong and it's hard to climb up to 3rd or 2nd position on the table at the end. It's almost impossible task for Manchester United.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 04:03:50 PM

I think it's an easy game for chelsea.
Burnley is currently still unable to develop their match, although indeed they won the match against Brentford in the previous match but Burnley is still one of the weakest teams now.
I think this is Chelsea's opportunity to increase the distance in the standings because Liverpool, as rivals in the first position, will travel to Westham which incidentally is one of the dark horses this season.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 04:41:05 PM

I would of course be happy to bet on ManCity. The reason is quite simple City's performance until now is still above Manchester United.
I don't think Man City can win against Man United in Old Trafford. Man United players must have more motivation to win at home, especially with their current condition that must win each match to survive at the top 5 on the table. Ole also probably uses everything to make Man United players play all out, it can be the end of his career in Man United if he loses in this match. Regarding the performance of Man City, I think they experienced a bad situation. They have just got defeated at home previously, while Man United can win against Tottenham. How can you think Man City performance is better?
This could be very entertaining match because Manchester United having some interesting results in last few matches and Manchester City is also doing much better but after having win against Tottenham this can bring some good confidence in this team which could be very helpful for facing Derby opponents.

Surely Manchester City is going to be favorite for this, but Ronaldo could be some factor again for the home side. If Manchester United wins this match then surely we can think it's going to be turned into very good for them and their future in this season, but they need to have some better in defense which is serious issue for them in recent times.

Supporting both of them must have been highly anticipated, both ManUnited and ManCity were all looking forward to it all. It should be remembered that the tough test from ManUnited is to have a score above 3 while ManCity only needs to win by any margin, it has secured them in 3rd place. The league this time was quite exciting, not a few before the match started dangerous speculations from each fan had been against each other. attack. Wouldn't this be more fun?

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2021, 05:01:51 PM

I don't think chelsea should underestimate Burnley in that match, even though Chelsea have a quality squad compared to Burnley at this time, but it could be Burnley will make a little surprise to Chelsea, especially now Burnley of course really needs points to get away from the relegation zone and Of course in the match Burnley will definitely hard play like when they beat Brentford 3-1 in last week match.

Every match must not underestimate any team because this will be a boomerang if it is underestimated but if you look at it from a game perspective it is certainly very different, say Chelsea's victory 70% and there will be many predictions saying Chelsea will win but every game there is always a chance and we don't know it, therefore a bettor will know which one will be produced but when Burnley wins the bookie will win more.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 05:02:10 PM

I wonder if Ole Solskjaer will get sacked in case Manchester United lose against Manchester City in a huge derby this Saturday. But maybe, the board can decide to give one more chance to him in that case. Anyway, Manchester City is the favourite side in this match I think. Maybe they lost to Crystal Palace but this doesn't show that they are weak. They are still very strong and showed it last night by finishing Club Brugge with a 4-1 result. I don't expect them to lose here.

Did not find the news, but if Man United again lose by a big score this will make Ole position must retreat. Some of Man United's weaknesses tomorrow are losing Varane who is back injured. Although theymatch Man City they are almost similar to Liverpool and I think they are in a position to be ready to play despite a busy schedule. Maybe Man United can lose, if they play the same as against Liverpol. 

The limitations that Manchester United currently have still have to be able to do their best tomorrow night. Tactics, attacks, strategies and also the positioning of players are Ole responsibility which until now has been a shortcoming that has been noticed by Manchester City. And one thing in defense behind Maguire task is getting harder to block the fast attack rate of Mancester City. It's a defensive point that Ole often doesn't realize

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2021, 05:04:35 PM

Burnley is currently still unable to develop their match, although indeed they won the match against Brentford in the previous match but Burnley is still one of the weakest teams now.
I think this is Chelsea's opportunity to increase the distance in the standings because Liverpool, as rivals in the first position, will travel to Westham which incidentally is one of the dark horses this season.
I think Chelsea is the most stable team in EPL for now. It is a team difficult to score against. Their stat is beautiful too. If by this weekend, Manchester Derby comes as draw, and Westham holds down Liverpool FC, it will be very difficult to catch up with Chelsea if they are clearly ahead in the table.
I have so much believed Westham, but against Liverpool I don't think they can survive.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2021, 05:14:25 PM

Big Match Manchester United vs Manchester City tomorrow. Really wonder if Ferguson's strategy still works for the match, but some players seem to be absent this one.

I think Chelsea is the most stable team in EPL for now. It is a team difficult to score against.
True, Chelsea is quite stable and dynamic. They played a good game to challenge for the title this season in the Premier League. I don't know how long they can maintain their consistency and position in the current standing because so far Liverpool, Manchester City will not let the point go too wide.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 05:16:25 PM

I think Chelsea is the most stable team in EPL for now. It is a team difficult to score against. Their stat is beautiful too. If by this weekend, Manchester Derby comes as draw, and Westham holds down Liverpool FC, it will be very difficult to catch up with Chelsea if they are clearly ahead in the table.
I have so much believed Westham, but against Liverpool I don't think they can survive.

They were only conceded 3 goals so far and it's because outsanding performance from edou mendy , he made a lot of saves, crucial saves and i can say that what makes chelsea strong and steady like now, a huge impact after mendy become chelsea number 1 , kepa seems has no future ... i see no improvement on him , he better leave for the sake of his career or he can die slowly behind mendy's shadow.

burnley next , a full 3 points is a must and lets hove everyone else on top 6 got dropped point in the dame time tomorrow.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 05:34:55 PM

Manchester United - Manchester City... What a game we have ahead! The match is going to be played tomorrow in Old Trafford. And in this Manchester derby, both sides would like to obtain a victory and make their supporters very happy.
Manchester City must try hard to win the derby vs Manchester United. It looks like Guardiola has prepared his squad for tomorrow's derby in which they will target an away win to come true. Recently, Manchester United continue to have a lot of problemsrelated to the strategy applied by Ole to his team so that their statistic are very uncertain.

There is a lot of pressure on the coach as it seems Manchester United are targeting the long lost title. Ronaldo may have helped a lot this season as a goalscorer, but when the team is unstable and the strategy doesn't work as it should then the target will never be achieved. Chelsea are a strong team so far and they have been leading the table for several weeks, so without a win in the derby it will be very difficult for Manchester United to position themselves in the top 4. My only hope for this match is for Manchester City to win the match and close the point gap between Chelsea and Liverpool in the table.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2021, 05:40:39 PM

Big Match Manchester United vs Manchester City tomorrow. Really wonder if Ferguson's strategy still works for the match, but some players seem to be absent this one.

The game won't be easy for United at all. With Varane back into sidelines with injury there defence has once again gotten weak. Last match for City also didn't went quite well with surprising defeat against the Eagles (Crystal Palace) and they would also be going on hard in this match to get into title race track again. I think it would be a defeat for United and City should win this with a good margin say 1-2 goals atleast.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 06:00:36 PM

Manchester United - Manchester City... What a game we have ahead! The match is going to be played tomorrow in Old Trafford. And in this Manchester derby, both sides would like to obtain a victory and make their supporters very happy.
Manchester City must try hard to win the derby vs Manchester United. It looks like Guardiola has prepared his squad for tomorrow's derby in which they will target an away win to come true. Recently, Manchester United continue to have a lot of problemsrelated to the strategy applied by Ole to his team so that their statistic are very uncertain.

There is a lot of pressure on the coach as it seems Manchester United are targeting the long lost title. Ronaldo may have helped a lot this season as a goalscorer, but when the team is unstable and the strategy doesn't work as it should then the target will never be achieved. Chelsea are a strong team so far and they have been leading the table for several weeks, so without a win in the derby it will be very difficult for Manchester United to position themselves in the top 4. My only hope for this match is for Manchester City to win the match and close the point gap between Chelsea and Liverpool in the table.

Its going to be really interesting to watch Man City and Utd. Man City's match was really awesome yesterday against Club Brugge with 4:1. Man Utd is equally strong to fight Man City. Man Utd did perform well in the last games satisfying Ole. However, Man City is really going to challenge Man Utd. Awaiting for Ronaldo, Rashford and Cavani's performance back in tomorrow's match as well.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BIT-BENDER

Activity: 1540
Merit: 702

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 06:43:04 PM

The game won't be easy for United at all. With Varane back into sidelines with injury there defence has once again gotten weak. Last match for City also didn't went quite well with surprising defeat against the Eagles (Crystal Palace) and they would also be going on hard in this match to get into title race track again. I think it would be a defeat for United and City should win this with a good margin say 1-2 goals atleast.
I think there is a twist of teams here, it should be that the match will not be easy for Manchester city, and thats because Manchester United has cristiano ronaldo and Bruno fernandes but I think Manchester city will beat Manchester United, I think the match may end like jorgen klopp's men beating Manchester United, I won't celebrate cristiano ronaldo everytime late rescue, ole shouldn't too.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 [717] 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 ... 6056 »
  Print  

Jump to: