Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:59:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 [692] 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 6054 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 622830 times)
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 01:45:15 PM

Deciding whether or not Solskjaer will stay as a Manchester United manager based on one game seems ridiculous to me.What if Man Utd wins against Tottenham(which is really possible),Ole keeps his position,but Man United fails to win in the next matches?
Losing 5-0 against Liverpool seemed shocking,but having a brand new manager at this point might be counterproductive.I'm not a fan of Ole Solskjaer,but the man deserves a second chance,despite a possible negative outcome of the match against Tottenham.

OGS has been in Manchester for a long time, but we see that there is no big achievement that OGS can give to Manchester United, and even though they now have Ronaldo, the evidence is that Manchester United's performance under OGS's coaching has actually deteriorated quite.
If I may ask, why do you think OGS deserve a second chance, while it is clear that Manchester United are in very bad shape at the moment?
I wonder now is why Manchester United gave OGS another chance instead of sacking him outright

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2021, 01:49:34 PM

I think the Tottenham Hotspur coach Nuno is in danger of losing his on job too in this game, Ole can't escape the sack is very obvious for every one to see it now that he can't take Manchester United to the level they want to be,the expectations are very high for him since the arrival of Christiano Ronaldo,they have a very good squad,in other hand Nuno needs to win this game to prove that Tottenham are taking the top four very serious,if he lose he is not competent enough for the spurs job.so he should be sack immediately

Good point, Spurs under Nuno also has delivered some poor results so I also think he is gonna be near to sack. However its not that bad of situation for him as in case of Ole. Getting defeated with big margins and losing points against some not so much difficult teams really shows there is something wrong with the manager.

It would be hell of a match in this upcoming gameweek as both team's managers are near to getting sacked. Ole would definitely get sack if he doesn't delivers in this upcoming game as well.

I think that this match will be more about Ole vs Nuno than Utd vs Spurs. Both the managers have their jobs at stake, Ole more than Nuno I guess. Ole has found it really hard to bring success and recently lost to Liverpool with a huge 5 goal margin.  On the other hand, Spurs are in 6th position right now and have a possibility to bounce back to the top 4 within the last game of the season. I'm hoping for an enjoyable and thrilling match.

Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 02:18:51 PM

So, the funny thing is I was hoping City would go through as my team Spurs somehow managed to get 1 header past and be in the quarterfinals. Because I have a feeling we are going to meet Brentford or West Ham and we will somehow lose to them  Grin Whereas we seem to turn up for games against City.

Just not Liverpool though, prefer them to meet Arsenal who might beat them.
Even though Mancity controlled everything but WestHam was able to survive until the end of the match, I don't know why Mancity didn't really try to win, even though in terms of kicks more came out of Mancity but in the end they had to lose on penalties. I have to give up my bet.

Liverpool were pretty consistent they definitely won, and Tottenham won dramatically, but their game was pretty good too.

Both manchesters have been knocked out in the EFL cup. Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 02:21:31 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2021, 09:08:03 AM by mprep

I've heard that Manchester United board decided to give one more chance to Solskjaer in the Tottenham game ahead. Especially Ferguson wanted such thing according to a source I saw today.
I think not 1 game (Tottenham) only. when he loses, he still has a chance to repair on another game, versus Atalanta on the champion league and derby manchester. The Official is very loved him, he is very calm and polite, different from Mourinho with a naughty mouth, the official will very quickly make decisions for him. I think Ole will stay until the finished and will continue on the next session when he gets 1 title for MU.

Now that's what makes the Manchester United Board look funny. Maybe they have an emotional attachment to Ole and insist on giving chances time and time again despite failing many times as well.
In fact, Ole must stay at Manchester United until the end of the season. And of course if at the end of the game the performance of the Manchester United players is bad, everyone complaints will never come to fruition. The manager of Manchester United is indeed quite selfish and does not expect that in the future the reputation of Manchester United players will be considered as incompetent players. Despite beating Tottenham, still can't bring back a game that's been lost.

yes this is a pretty good event to test the tier players from each club and liverpool is one of the complex teams now because both the first squad and their second squad are really strong.
even though today's opponent is one of the teams who are in the championship with 19th position at the moment but this does not lower my opinion that liverpool are really strong

Quite convincing after Liverpool beat PNE by 2 goals is a deserved point. They will definitely be happy and ready to face Brighton. Tomorrow night with their current optimal performance, Liverpool can qualify with a score above 2 or even more.

Seeing that Brighton performance was also not too bad, Brighton's players were able to withstand Leicester City attack last week with a draw. Even though they still lost.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 03:48:04 PM

Deciding whether or not Solskjaer will stay as a Manchester United manager based on one game seems ridiculous to me.What if Man Utd wins against Tottenham(which is really possible),Ole keeps his position,but Man United fails to win in the next matches?
Losing 5-0 against Liverpool seemed shocking,but having a brand new manager at this point might be counterproductive.I'm not a fan of Ole Solskjaer,but the man deserves a second chance,despite a possible negative outcome of the match against Tottenham.

^ I think I oppose with you. Ole has hardly been able to bring success to Old Trafford for the past 2 or 3 years. I think that this is the perfect time to get a new coach as if they bring a new coach he will have this season to sort out the problems and get them somewhat fixed if not fully, then next season maybe they can target some titles. But instead, if Ole is kept for this season, it will result in a season wasted in my opinion.
Two positive results in the tough games with Spurs in the Premier League and Atalanta in the Champions League could prove to be the morale booster for Ole and Manchester united. And i know Ole can deliver perfectly when he is under pressure to perform. They are rounding their heads about bringing in a new coach, but it seems the two coaches they have contacted are not interested in the job. I expected some like this from Conte and Zidane. No big Coach would want a mid term job. It comes with pressure to perform. I think Manchester United board will appoint someone from the club as interim till the season gets to and end. 
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1316
Merit: 727

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 03:52:39 PM

Ole has hardly been able to bring success to Old Trafford for the past 2 or 3 years. I think that this is the perfect time to get a new coach as if they bring a new coach he will have this season to sort out the problems and get them somewhat fixed if not fully, then next season maybe they can target some titles. But instead, if Ole is kept for this season, it will result in a season wasted in my opinion.
Did he more successfully than Van Gaal or Mourinho?

The win rate of Ole is not better than Van Gaal or Mourinho. At least Mourinho have title but Ole did not so far. In addition, Ole has more support and patience from the club than what Van Gaal and Mourinho had.

If you combine all factors and compare three coaches and their works, Ole did failed with his work in Old Trafford.

Koeman was sacked recently so when will be the turn of Ole?

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1233

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 04:19:42 PM

So, the funny thing is I was hoping City would go through as my team Spurs somehow managed to get 1 header past and be in the quarterfinals. Because I have a feeling we are going to meet Brentford or West Ham and we will somehow lose to them  Grin Whereas we seem to turn up for games against City.

You know, it has long been known that things are different in the Cup than in the Premier League. It feels like the top clubs don't want to play, or vice versa, the outsiders try very hard. It's not for nothing that teams like Manchester City fly out of the cup) I basically watched the matches with caution, because even my team, for which I root, almost got knocked out by Brighton, saving only from a penalty shootout. So in some ways the cup is even more interesting than the league itself Grin

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 04:20:43 PM

Exept for sunderland all the remainig teams are in the premiere league which mean they will be Tough to beat it will be really difficult for tottenham since many of the remaining are in top form not to mention liverpool and chelsea are competing for the premiere league title plus most of the teams tried new players in the cup games which means that its not their full potential so anything can happen i hope we see tottenham in the advanced rounds and maybe win it.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 04:35:17 PM

Ole has his destiny at hand. His performance against Tottenham will determine if he stays or leave. The players too have to be on his side for that to happen because if they players are not playing for him then there is no need for him to still be coaching the team.

Match against Tottenham, quite a challenge for the Ole and the Manchester United players so that they are no longer humiliated as before. I believe yesterday blow from Liverpool, Manchester United don't want to repeat itself. But it depends on Ole. Can beat Tottenham? or not.

We will really wait for how they fight after being humiliated. I don't know what the response of the Manchester United supporters when they heard their beloved club was dealing with Tottenham?

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2021, 05:02:54 PM

Good point, Spurs under Nuno also has delivered some poor results so I also think he is gonna be near to sack.

Its still not as bad as Manchester United but not that many people are expecting alot from Tottenham so the pressure especially from the Media isnt that big compared to Ole. Whenever Ole and Manchester United lose, the Media will jump and bash the team creating higher pressure for them so yeah Tottenham and Nuno is still in a much better spot

Ole would definitely get sack if he doesn't delivers in this upcoming game as well.

Probably not unless there is another coach that is ready to take over the job as soon as possible but the pressure for him is pretty high right now to win the next one against Tottenham

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 05:20:19 PM

Ole has his destiny at hand. His performance against Tottenham will determine if he stays or leave. The players too have to be on his side for that to happen because if they players are not playing for him then there is no need for him to still be coaching the team.

Match against Tottenham, quite a challenge for the Ole and the Manchester United players so that they are no longer humiliated as before. I believe yesterday blow from Liverpool, Manchester United don't want to repeat itself. But it depends on Ole. Can beat Tottenham? or not.

We will really wait for how they fight after being humiliated. I don't know what the response of the Manchester United supporters when they heard their beloved club was dealing with Tottenham?

all MU fans are certainly furious with Ole. The news has been widely circulated in the media. request to backtrack and replace it because it doesn't have a good experience record.
let alone see the results in the League that are not good, not to mention after being destroyed by Liverpool. Unfortunately, the news that management will continue to use Ole until the end of this season has spread. I believe this can affect the mentality of the players and the spirit of the fans.
against Tottenham, maybe it will still be tough for MU.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 05:35:22 PM

I'm not sure that Ferguson's opinion was decisive in this situation about giving Solskjaer one last chance, but his word could well strengthen the leadership in the opinion that Ole Gunnar still needs to work a little at Manchester United Wink In any case, only a third of the English Premier League championship has passed and the season has not even come close to its middle yet in order to draw far-reaching conclusions and dismiss a Norwegian specialist on the basis of a very painful defeat on his own field. Now we will see if Ole Gunnar will be able to take his chance in the next match with Tottenham or the club management will really have to look for a new mentor for Manchester United.
I have to say Ferguson definitely retired way too early. Of course it is not a job for someone at 70+ years old could easily do, but that is mainly because when you are 70+ years old, you are not really in great health and you have some troubles medically, that is the common thing for most people, which is why people retiring during that period is understandable. However when you are as health as Ferguson and you still retire, that begs the question what would have happened if he stayed a few more years?

I mean imagine if he was STILL managing today, not just come back, because I doubt that could ever happen, but if he was still in charge? That would have changed the situation insanely, I would have put them in the contention for sure.

Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 06:03:29 PM

The Leicester - Arsenal game in two days is going to be the first game of the week. And I think that it is a really competitive game also. Both of these teams are above the average level in the end. Leicester are a tough team to defeat away also. But Arsenal have been on a really good run too. They didn't lose their last 8 official games. But they are struggling in away games also. For example, they played terribly against Brighton. I think that both of these teams would score but I'm not sure about what the result would be.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 06:17:49 PM

OGS has been in Manchester for a long time, but we see that there is no big achievement that OGS can give to Manchester United, and even though they now have Ronaldo, the evidence is that Manchester United's performance under OGS's coaching has actually deteriorated quite.
If I may ask, why do you think OGS deserve a second chance, while it is clear that Manchester United are in very bad shape at the moment?
I wonder now is why Manchester United gave OGS another chance instead of sacking him outright
Players, coach and the quality of other teams will affect the achievement of a team at the end of the season. In the Premier League I think Chelsea, Manchester City and Liverpool are the top 3 team because of the coach and players they have so they proved that with their end-of-season achievement. Ole is much better than Mourinho before although now people are starting to boo him.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 06:39:04 PM

I've heard that Manchester United board decided to give one more chance to Solskjaer in the Tottenham game ahead. Especially Ferguson wanted such thing according to a source I saw today.
I think not 1 game (Tottenham) only. when he loses, he still has a chance to repair on another game, versus Atalanta on the champion league and derby manchester. The Official is very loved him, he is very calm and polite, different from Mourinho with a naughty mouth, the official will very quickly make decisions for him. I think Ole will stay until the finished and will continue on the next session when he gets 1 title for MU.

Now that's what makes the Manchester United Board look funny. Maybe they have an emotional attachment to Ole and insist on giving chances time and time again despite failing many times as well.
In fact, Ole must stay at Manchester United until the end of the season. And of course if at the end of the game the performance of the Manchester United players is bad, everyone complaints will never come to fruition. The manager of Manchester United is indeed quite selfish and does not expect that in the future the reputation of Manchester United players will be considered as incompetent players. Despite beating Tottenham, still can't bring back a game that's been lost.
I can't imagine what Manchester United will be like when they keep Ole until the end of the season.
His decisions and game tactics at Manchester United are increasingly unclear, the players have started to feel angry and Ronaldo is one of them.
when there is no match between players and coaches this will only make United's performance worse.
It's really a pity when great players gather in this cub but the role of the coach is not meant

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 06:50:18 PM

The Leicester - Arsenal game in two days is going to be the first game of the week. And I think that it is a really competitive game also. Both of these teams are above the average level in the end. Leicester are a tough team to defeat away also. But Arsenal have been on a really good run too. They didn't lose their last 8 official games. But they are struggling in away games also. For example, they played terribly against Brighton. I think that both of these teams would score but I'm not sure about what the result would be.

Neither Leicester nor Arsenal have performed well in recent games, and this week the Leicester vs Arsenal match became one of the interesting
matches of the week. Both teams have the same points, so I can be sure the match will be very tough. Because each other will definitely try to win
the match to be able to rise to a higher position, I have a hard time predicting the result of the Leicester vs Arsenal match. Although
the quality of Arsenal's players is slightly better than Leicester's, but the fighting spirit of Leicester players is very high. So a draw might be the best
for both teams.

Another match that many people are waiting for is Tottenham vs Man United, This is a very important game for Solskjaer, because if Man United fail
to win the game the chances of Solskjaer being sacked are very high. Indeed, Man United have far better quality players than Tottenham, but the last
4 matches in the Premier League Man United without a win, raises doubts that Man United can beat Tottenham. Not only is a good strategy needed
for Man United, but how Solskjaer motivates his players is very important to boost the morale of Man United players who are falling, because of
the humiliating defeat by Liverpool. Man United should be able to beat Tottenham, moreover Tottenham's performance is also very inconsistent this season.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 07:07:54 PM

Both teams have performed quite well so far in their last 3 matches and for both teams, this match is an opportunity for them to improve their position and if lucky maybe one of them will be able to break into the top 5 of the standings, although I prefer Licester city to win the match, However it looks like Arsenal have a greater chance of winning because currently some Leicester City players, such as Marc Albrighton, Jamie Vardy and Wilfred Ndidi will be absent due to injury, of course Arsenal will take advantage of this to be able to win at the King Power Stadium later.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2021, 07:35:45 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2021, 03:36:39 AM by borovichok

Both teams have performed quite well so far in their last 3 matches and for both teams, this match is an opportunity for them to improve their position and if lucky maybe one of them will be able to break into the top 5 of the standings, although I prefer Licester city to win the match, However it looks like Arsenal have a greater chance of winning because currently some Leicester City players, such as Marc Albrighton, Jamie Vardy and Wilfred Ndidi will be absent due to injury, of course Arsenal will take advantage of this to be able to win at the King Power Stadium later.
I think the game will end in a draw,the two team are picking form at the same time, Daka will cover for the injured Jamie Vardy I think he is that good,is going to be a tight and entertaining game and I we love to see if there is going to be any kind of consistency from Thomas partey considering his last performance in their premier League game against villa.

Stake VIP wager
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 08:06:36 PM

Leicester and Arsenal are currently 9th and 10th in the table and of course it will be a pretty tough match to fight for the three points and improve their position, but as a fan of course I will still support Arsenal to get full points in the game, and anyway now arsenal is starting to rise to return to the top 4 position in the Premier League standings and the problem of away games, what you say is true,  if arsenal is a little difficult to get full points in away games, but for a team the factor of away and home games is not too decisive, but if Seeing the results of the meeting of the two teams so far, the King Power Stadium is quite friendly for Arsenal in my opinion.

BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 08:47:53 PM

DU18, Leicester vs Arsenal is an interesting match considering these two teams seem to have the same quality. I looked at the statistics of both teams as well as their results and they are not bad enough to be a mid-table team in the Premier League. It's hard to say who will win, but Leicester will be playing at home where it could make them look even more excited.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 [692] 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 6054 »
  Print  

Jump to: