Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:45:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 [671] 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 ... 6055 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 622922 times)
xmonkeyx

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 02:13:12 PM

Arsenal vs Aston VIlla today and this might be a tricky game with a lot of goals , both team to score and hopefully a victory from Arsenal side. However, Aston Villa had some great games lately with Arsenal so I do expect them to score but I don't expect them to win. Why ? Simply because Arsenal has the better squad right now and a better morale even if both of them are coming after a defeat and a draw.
Arsenal are very seeded in this game and I think they will win it. where this match will be played at Arsenal home and also the poor results in the previous 2 matches experienced by Aston Villa will definitely be used by Arsenal to get full points in this match and improve their standings which are currently not in the top 10.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Luzin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 779

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 02:24:01 PM

The game against Liverpool is more decisive for the Man United coach than the Champions League game. The English place more value on domestic games than international ones. So I think the game against Liverpool could be decisive for the coach's continuity or not. On the other hand, normally English clubs, especially Man United, do not usually fire coaches in the middle of the season.

Interesting entertainment this weekend with a big match. It's hard to guess who will win, but I hope Manchester United win. In addition, Solskjaer must also be able to make sure he still deserves to coach Manchester United with a win. But it's a tough match, I think Manceshter United have to be perfect to beat Liverpool. Appearing at home match also does not guarantee an easy victory for Manchester United

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 02:28:35 PM

Today is another important day for Arsenal. Because they are going to host Aston Villa and they really need to play decently and win also. They had a really poor performance against Brighton and Crystal Palace before. Actually, they were better against Crystal Palace as they scored two goals but they still barely drew with Crystal Palace. The fans really missed to see their team playing strong and winning comfortably. But this is even a tougher match than the last ones. Aston Villa are showing a good performance against big teams. Arsenal can't be considered one of the biggest teams now but they will surely have a hard time beating Aston Villa. I think that it is likely for us to see a draw.

The way this team was built on the start, every day match for Arsenal this season is important. Even if they have been better as time passes, the points that they lose make them play every game like is the CL final... Undecided They were better from Crystal Palace but let's be realistic here. You can't celebrate for getting 1 point either because you had multiple chances. In the end nobody will remember how you played, only the score.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 02:36:23 PM

Arsenal vs Aston VIlla today and this might be a tricky game with a lot of goals , both team to score and hopefully a victory from Arsenal side. However, Aston Villa had some great games lately with Arsenal so I do expect them to score but I don't expect them to win. Why ? Simply because Arsenal has the better squad right now and a better morale even if both of them are coming after a defeat and a draw.
Arsenal are very seeded in this game and I think they will win it. where this match will be played at Arsenal home and also the poor results in the previous 2 matches experienced by Aston Villa will definitely be used by Arsenal to get full points in this match and improve their standings which are currently not in the top 10.
I think Arsenal will have another difficult match today against Aston Villa, home or away, it doesn't really affect Arsenal at all because their game is not consistent at all, to be honest I didn't bet on that match, even though Arsenal played in at home and against a small team, but often arsenal always loses when they are superior in a match, you can see some matches against small teams, arsenal actually get negative results even though they actually play at home.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 02:37:32 PM

Arsenal should be the winners of this match because they are playing preferably well than their opponent. If we look at the previous results we can see that arsenal has two draws and four wins in the previous six matches and I think their players are also feeling really good. But in terms of Aston villa, they have losses and draws in previous matches but they do have a win against Manchester United so that should give them some morale boost. But anyway I think arsenal should be the winner of this match because they have a better squad right now and they are performing better than Aston Villa.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 03:02:44 PM

Arsenal should be the winners of this match because they are playing preferably well than their opponent. If we look at the previous results we can see that arsenal has two draws and four wins in the previous six matches and I think their players are also feeling really good. But in terms of Aston villa, they have losses and draws in previous matches but they do have a win against Manchester United so that should give them some morale boost. But anyway I think arsenal should be the winner of this match because they have a better squad right now and they are performing better than Aston Villa.
If we look at the positions of the teams in the standings, we will see that the teams are in 12th and 13th places, respectively. And Arsenal is just one point ahead of Aston Villa. Arsenal are playing at home and they cannot afford to lose because they will allow Aston Villa to get ahead of themselves, which will be a very bad and unacceptable result. From this I can conclude that Arsenal should at least not lose this game, but whether he can win, we'll see.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 03:11:20 PM

The match in the UCL was extraordinary, they were able to win after losing 2-0 in the first round. I'm quite happy today that Solskjaer made the right decision to bring in Pogba. But I don't support him staying at Man United, because I think he loses more than wins. With a squad of great players. I agree they are starting to think about changing a new coach, I think the time given to Solskjaer is more than enough. This weekend they will play Liverpool, a tough task for Solskjaer. Liverpool are currently doing well, they have not lost in the last 4 matches.
Manchester United have a lot of good players this season and that will give them a better chance of winning the title. In addition to the support of the players, the coach is also one of the factors that will make Manchester United successful in winning the title at the end of the season. A change of coach would be very possible because so far I don't think Solskjaer has been able to bring Manchester United to become champions. If that's the case, who do you think is the best match for Manchester United?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 03:42:11 PM

Arsenal will host Aston villa in the match later and I will not miss it, these two teams are both winless in their last two matches, Arsenal always draw and Aston Villa always lose.
Arsenal will be seeded at home and need to win to secure the three points from Aston Villa, and Aston Villa are not an easy opponent as they will attack and try to steal points as both teams are just one point away.
can Arsenal secure the three points or Villa steal the points?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2021, 04:15:47 PM

The match in the UCL was extraordinary, they were able to win after losing 2-0 in the first round. I'm quite happy today that Solskjaer made the right decision to bring in Pogba. But I don't support him staying at Man United, because I think he loses more than wins. With a squad of great players. I agree they are starting to think about changing a new coach, I think the time given to Solskjaer is more than enough. This weekend they will play Liverpool, a tough task for Solskjaer. Liverpool are currently doing well, they have not lost in the last 4 matches.
Manchester United have a lot of good players this season and that will give them a better chance of winning the title. In addition to the support of the players, the coach is also one of the factors that will make Manchester United successful in winning the title at the end of the season. A change of coach would be very possible because so far I don't think Solskjaer has been able to bring Manchester United to become champions. If that's the case, who do you think is the best match for Manchester United?
From what I know, Solskjaer is not the right coach for Manchester United. He had spent a lot of money but still failed to present a good achievement. A bunch of great players, if the coach is bad at handling the team, then the squad will not be able to play solidly.

I am a Manchester United fan, but with a heavy heart, I must say that this season Man United will not be able to win the EPL and Champions League if Solskjaer stays at Man United. Finding a good coach who can handle a big team like Man United is not an easy matter, but at least Glazer must have the courage to work on it.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1316
Merit: 727

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 04:21:12 PM

Manchester United have a lot of good players this season and that will give them a better chance of winning the title.
Ole has same pressure as Lampard had last year. After having new good players, the pressure is to win titles, not to secure a position in top 4 of Premier League. Lampard was sacked last season, what will be the end of Ole in this season? Complete the season with Manchester United and will manage the club next season or will sacked in middle of this season?

In addition to the support of the players, the coach is also one of the factors that will make Manchester United successful in winning the title at the end of the season. A change of coach would be very possible because so far I don't think Solskjaer has been able to bring Manchester United to become champions. If that's the case, who do you think is the best match for Manchester United?
Manchester United try to keep the club as stable as possible with no change in the coach position. However, patience has limit and they can sack Ole if they lose patience. Manchester United don't want to have a new aggressive coach that can put them in conflict between coach and players again. I think it is why they try to keep Ole there.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2021, 04:27:33 PM

Manchester United have a lot of good players this season and that will give them a better chance of winning the title.
Ole has same pressure as Lampard had last year. After having new good players, the pressure is to win titles, not to secure a position in top 4 of Premier League. Lampard was sacked last season, what will be the end of Ole in this season? Complete the season with Manchester United and will manage the club next season or will sacked in middle of this season?

I think they still trust their manager. Well its good to see that believe in the manager but he should make some serious changes that atleast changes something or show at least signs that are improving and making less mistakes. I think he is gonna stay for a while at the time being but if this kind of results become regular than they might be forced to sack him at a point.
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2021, 04:35:37 PM

Today is another important day for Arsenal. Because they are going to host Aston Villa and they really need to play decently and win also. They had a really poor performance against Brighton and Crystal Palace before. Actually, they were better against Crystal Palace as they scored two goals but they still barely drew with Crystal Palace. The fans really missed to see their team playing strong and winning comfortably. But this is even a tougher match than the last ones. Aston Villa are showing a good performance against big teams. Arsenal can't be considered one of the biggest teams now but they will surely have a hard time beating Aston Villa. I think that it is likely for us to see a draw.
Arsenal is a very inconsistent team and I would not count them to get an easy win here because Aston villa for starters can be a menace when they want to....best result here should be say Arsenal 1-1 Aston Villa after both teams have players rested without Europen games duties.

Btw anybody looked at the last 3 games they two teams met....well Arsenal stands no chance to win. Other possible result Aston Villa 1-0 win .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 04:54:03 PM

The game against Liverpool is more decisive for the Man United coach than the Champions League game. The English place more value on domestic games than international ones. So I think the game against Liverpool could be decisive for the coach's continuity or not. On the other hand, normally English clubs, especially Man United, do not usually fire coaches in the middle of the season.

Interesting entertainment this weekend with a big match. It's hard to guess who will win, but I hope Manchester United win. In addition, Solskjaer must also be able to make sure he still deserves to coach Manchester United with a win. But it's a tough match, I think Manceshter United have to be perfect to beat Liverpool. Appearing at home match also does not guarantee an easy victory for Manchester United

I'm really looking forward to the moment of the performance of these two football teams. I'm really excited how MUcf has such a big challenge against Liverpool that we know they are at an optimal level of performance in the game at the moment. Even Ronaldo also has a big mandate besides the clash with the coach clearly it is a position that is quite unfavorable. Both will be very fierce and determine the quality we need to see. Btw I like both and it's hard to make a choice.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Dewi Aries
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1091

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 05:12:07 PM

Arsenal will host Aston villa in the match later and I will not miss it, these two teams are both winless in their last two matches, Arsenal always draw and Aston Villa always lose.
Arsenal will be seeded at home and need to win to secure the three points from Aston Villa, and Aston Villa are not an easy opponent as they will attack and try to steal points as both teams are just one point away.
can Arsenal secure the three points or Villa steal the points?

It's not easy to beat Arsenal at home you can check the history of the match so there's no way for Aston Villa to get 3 points
The worst thing that can happen is a draw or Arsenal can repeat the moment when they beat Tottenham

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 05:13:22 PM

I'm really looking forward to the moment of the performance of these two football teams. I'm really excited how MUcf has such a big challenge against Liverpool that we know they are at an optimal level of performance in the game at the moment. Even Ronaldo also has a big mandate besides the clash with the coach clearly it is a position that is quite unfavorable. Both will be very fierce and determine the quality we need to see. Btw I like both and it's hard to make a choice.
Manchester United performance have been unstable which makes it difficult to trust them in this match, they probably needs a new Coach, because Ole don't seems the right Coach for Man U. While Liverpool on the other hand are clearly unbeaten so far, and won't want to have their first lost match. Liverpool will surely give Manchester United a tough time in the game. I think Liverpool will win with a goal difference. Also, there is this great cooperation between  Liverpool's players, which makes it difficult for them to be beaten in a match.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2021, 05:16:57 PM

Arsenal is a very inconsistent team and I would not count them to get an easy win here because Aston villa for starters can be a menace when they want to....best result here should be say Arsenal 1-1 Aston Villa after both teams have players rested without Europen games duties.

Btw anybody looked at the last 3 games they two teams met....well Arsenal stands no chance to win. Other possible result Aston Villa 1-0 win .

Yeah they are right now. Series of 3-4 results is not enough to ascertain them as a good team yet. Aston Villa on other hand have some very good strikers like Danny Ings and Ollie Watkins and both are good strikers of the ball. It is good to see Arsenal displaying a good defensive plays now but it would be an interesting challenge for them to check and hold them both down at the same time.

I wouldn't say Arsenal don't have a chance but it would be an interesting match. Bookies IMO are favouring Arsenal a lot but I think both teams are on eual level. It's just that Aston Villa's recent performance hasn't been that good as expected and Arsenal have picked up some good points recently.
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1155

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2021, 05:41:24 PM

Yeah they are right now. Series of 3-4 results is not enough to ascertain them as a good team yet. Aston Villa on other hand have some very good strikers like Danny Ings and Ollie Watkins and both are good strikers of the ball. It is good to see Arsenal displaying a good defensive plays now but it would be an interesting challenge for them to check and hold them both down at the same time.

I wouldn't say Arsenal don't have a chance but it would be an interesting match. Bookies IMO are favouring Arsenal a lot but I think both teams are on eual level. It's just that Aston Villa's recent performance hasn't been that good as expected and Arsenal have picked up some good points recently.

I see the same thing that Arsenal are difficult to predict because they are a team that is not consistent at the moment sometimes they play aggressive sometimes not
On the other hand Aston Villa is not an easy opponent they have a record of beating Man United when playing away so Arsenal should not underestimate this one

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2021, 05:59:14 PM

a match with a final result is draw the best prediction ,head to head their 3rd aston villa won ,whereas there hasn't been a draw since their 5th head to head I have a feeling of draw
Seeing the news that Xhaka and Trezeguet are injured so it is possible that they will not be able to play ,Bukayo Saka is also doubtful there will be substitutions on the wings and a draw is inevitable 0 - 0

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Magicalking

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 06:35:13 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2021, 11:15:44 PM by Magicalking

I see the same thing that Arsenal are difficult to predict because they are a team that is not consistent at the moment sometimes they play aggressive sometimes not
On the other hand Aston Villa is not an easy opponent they have a record of beating Man United when playing away so Arsenal should not underestimate this one

Arsenal is consistent. The club has a streak of disappointments and broken hearts. One can always count on Arsenal to lose a game. Arsenal fans are used to the feeling now, they don't shoot themselves in the head when their club loses the most easy match of the season because they are the Gunners.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 06:52:55 PM

I think they still trust their manager. Well its good to see that believe in the manager but he should make some serious changes that atleast changes something or show at least signs that are improving and making less mistakes. I think he is gonna stay for a while at the time being but if this kind of results become regular than they might be forced to sack him at a point.

^ Actually, this is the perfect time for the United management to change the coach. Ole is not a bad coach, but there are further better options than him as he's not getting consistent results. Even against Leicester, they conceded 2 goals although they won. Zidane and Conte both are now without clubs so it's worth a shot to give them the opportunity. With the quality of players, Utd has, they can do very well with them.

Pages: « 1 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 [671] 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 ... 6055 »
  Print  

Jump to: