Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:08:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 [690] 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 ... 6054 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 622879 times)
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 03:33:51 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2021, 10:27:35 PM by CryptocurencyKing

~snipe~
So you are saying that you will be convinced when Arteta wins Leicester city, Liverpool and Manchester United? What happens if the new ''Experienced" manager comes and loses all these games. What will be your reaction and state of mind then. If you have been observing closely, you will notice that the team generally have been playing in a positive mood. I can feel it, these boys don't want to be trailing. I now see the desire to put pressure on the top four spot in them. I believe after two or three games they be there battling in the top three. Arteta just has to know the team and which players fit for certain games, he need to be able to grind it out sometimes and get points from those away games too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2021, 04:26:01 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2021, 07:59:57 AM by Zilon

Problems were there before the appearance of Ronaldo in Old Trafford. Problems are with careless style of Pogba in midfield and of Ole ability as a coach.

Did Ole face any risk of sack in previous 2 seasons? Yes he did face it and Bruno Fernadez came in winter transfer and saved him 2 years ago. Last season, Ole relied on Bruno and used him too much, did not substitute him out even Manchester United did mostly to win matches.

Ronaldo and Sancho can bring problems to Ole but Sancho is his dream and he would feel happy when finally he got Sancho in his team. Ronaldo is complex case because I don't know Ole did actually want to have CR7 or not.

It is true, the two problems of Pogba and Ole began to surface as one of the failures that currently make the football world almost in disbelief.
Ronaldo and Sancho or Ole himself is Manchester United disease?
I don't think Ronaldo is unwanted by Ole, but since Ronaldo's arrival, Ole has shown an oddity where Ronaldo is the main center and allows other players to be cornered so Ronaldo has to score goal. Ole conventional strategy is pretty clear here. So forget the abilities of other Manchester United players. teamwork is the key.

Because all this has happened, but in the future we are still waiting for good news from Man United, which will inform us all that they can bounce back.
maybe Ole doesn't want CR7. but management from MU wants it. I believe this is not only to increase sales of official merchandise from MU management.
Or maybe this is related to CR7's statement regarding Zidane's recommendation to Old Trafford a few weeks ago. and it made Ole uncomfortable.
Hopefully, this situation will improve soon. and the performance of MU we can see for the rest of the season.
Ronaldo contract is strictly with the management and way beyond ole's control. It could be so obvious that ole doesn't want Ronaldo. Cr7 recommending Zidane might also be a form of treat to Ole. But for me neither Ole nor Zidane might deliver united. If I was to suggest with the current squad Manchester united has a defensive midfield or attacking midfield formation is all the need depending on which team the take up
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 04:30:29 PM

Hopefully, this situation will improve soon. and the performance of MU we can see for the rest of the season.

But at this time the Manchester United manager still kept Ole and officially gave him the opportunity to return to lead Manchester United. Although there is pressure from supporters and outsiders. Ole remains in charge of Manchester United and is forced to coach until the end of this League season. A decision that would only see Man United knocked out further. I'm sure Man United will not qualify for the top 5 after this.

There is no good news for Man United fans this season. He was very sorry.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 04:37:48 PM

man united fans really worried now to see their team's and managers performance especially in the last 4 matches.
I really hope that Zidane is willing to accept requests as the newest United manager to make this competition getting interesting.
with a star-studded team I'm sure he will handle well.

Zinedine Zidane has no interest in becoming Manchester United manager should Ole Gunnar Solskjaer be sacked, according to reports in Spain. (source)
So the chapter of Zidane taking over as Man United coach seems to be over. If we see there last four matches then Man United performance against Liverpool is dreadful and that's something acceptable since Liverpool is a strong team. Other then that its one win, one lose and one draw. IMO they can still go up with current team provided they don't panic.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 04:46:41 PM

But at this time the Manchester United manager still kept Ole and officially gave him the opportunity to return to lead Manchester United. Although there is pressure from supporters and outsiders. Ole remains in charge of Manchester United and is forced to coach until the end of this League season. A decision that would only see Man United knocked out further. I'm sure Man United will not qualify for the top 5 after this.

There is no good news for Man United fans this season. He was very sorry.
it is something bad. and maybe it will be the worst season for MU.
it can all be dealt with maybe when Ole can deal with the gap that occurs at United.
because every player even the coach has selfishness. Moreover, the more star players, the bigger the gap between the players in the main and reserve squads.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 05:28:43 PM

maybe Ole doesn't want CR7. but management from MU wants it. I believe this is not only to increase sales of official merchandise from MU management.
Or maybe this is related to CR7's statement regarding Zidane's recommendation to Old Trafford a few weeks ago. and it made Ole uncomfortable.
even though they don't like it but still CR7 has a much greater affinity with management and the top brass at Mu compared to Ole, on the other hand the management team will certainly be very serious when talking about Ronaldo because according to what you said Ronaldo is an asset that will bring profit.
With his popularity and ability, every team that Ronaldo plays for will definitely experience an increase in terms of achievement and finances.
on the other hand I will not doubt this team at least for now even though they are mentally chaotic after losing by a striking score a few days ago but I believe when MU's scheme is really perfect they will be able to push again in the title race.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2021, 05:53:34 PM

it can all be dealt with maybe when Ole can deal with the gap that occurs at United.
because every player even the coach has selfishness. Moreover, the more star players, the bigger the gap between the players in the main and reserve squads.
Manchester United are not going to win the title this season although from the start I thought they were the most likely candidate to do so because they have a goal machine that is Ronaldo. Why is Ole to blame for the poor results Manchester United have had in the last 4 games, does he have a strange strategy or do the players want him to leave as soon as possible?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 06:17:31 PM

Do not insult Sir Alex Ferguson by comparing him with the imp Ole Gunner. He has no results to prove us wrong.
Who insults Sir Alex Ferguson? In what sentence do I compare Sir Alex and Ole?
I admire Sir Alex Ferguson, that's why I know his career. And you must know, I am a Man United fan, so you are wrong if you think I have an intention to insult Sir Alex Ferguson. I think you misunderstood, so please be more careful when reading a comment.

Are you suggesting we let Ole Gunner complete five years  before drawing the curtains? I think not

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2021, 06:19:21 PM

man united fans really worried now to see their team's and managers performance especially in the last 4 matches.
I really hope that Zidane is willing to accept requests as the newest United manager to make this competition getting interesting.
with a star-studded team I'm sure he will handle well.

Zinedine Zidane has no interest in becoming Manchester United manager should Ole Gunnar Solskjaer be sacked, according to reports in Spain. (source)
So the chapter of Zidane taking over as Man United coach seems to be over. If we see there last four matches then Man United performance against Liverpool is dreadful and that's something acceptable since Liverpool is a strong team. Other then that its one win, one lose and one draw. IMO they can still go up with current team provided they don't panic.
So many rumors going on about whose next in line to succeed Ole...but yesterday I saw some news article saying Sir Alex stepped in to stop the sacking of Ole has he needed more time to yield better results for the club....if this is true the board will give Sir Alex the chip to save his friend for the last time,any below par performance it's over for him and the next fixtures don't look good for him either.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ziyaaa

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 06:21:36 PM

I see that we are going to open the new match week with the one between Leicester and Arsenal. One thing is for certain that this is going to be a really tough away match for Arsenal. In the table, these teams have similar statistics. And I would like to add that Arsenal didn't lose in their last eight official matches which is really huge. They got two draws in those ones, that's it. But Leicester is a really tough opponent especially when playing against them away. I think each team will score.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 06:29:33 PM

Manchester United are not going to win the title this season although from the start I thought they were the most likely candidate to do so because they have a goal machine that is Ronaldo. Why is Ole to blame for the poor results Manchester United have had in the last 4 games, does he have a strange strategy or do the players want him to leave as soon as possible?

I agree, the current league season is not for United. It's time for a great club that is far more deserving of being a winner in this season's League. ManU is nothing more than a big team that failed to qualify to advance to the top 3, even though it was very difficult. Especially as a champion.

It looks like Chelsea and Liverpool will compete to be the best. Not the time for ManU. We have seen that ManU's struggles are no longer truly reliable. It is with a heavy heart that everyone agrees that nothing is a match for ManU this season.

Let them breathe some fresh air out there after being knocked out of the League to discover the true identity of Manchester.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2021, 06:36:30 PM

I agree, the current league season is not for United. It's time for a great club that is far more deserving of being a winner in this season's League. ManU is nothing more than a big team that failed to qualify to advance to the top 3, even though it was very difficult. Especially as a champion.

Its kinda hilarious to read this. One horrible game and people tend to justify that Manchester United will not make it this season. Few weeks ago alot of people in this thread said the same thing about Arsenal and Arsenal was able to prove that they are good enough to compete. Manchester United will make it to top 4 at worst and its still pretty early to justify them right now

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2021, 06:49:34 PM

Seeing an unbelievable score at the end of the Manchester United vs Liverpool game was just an inexplicable situation. I even thought of a probability for Manchester United to win.  Cheesy  I bet on over 2.5 and it won but a 5-0 score was really too much for me. I know that Liverpool are really strong these days and they were the favourite side in this game also. But Liverpool defeated Manchester United by the same score against Watford which was really horrifying. It is time for Manchester United to make the right decision by sacking Solskjaer I think.
That was one of those games like "Swallow me earth", the truth had not seen Manchester United so badly, it seemed like another team, the truth is that Liverpool is a machine or is it that Manchester really has serious problems of understanding and even The same players, I did not think of seeing a win of that level, I believed that the scoreboard was going to be beneficial for Manchester.

And I am with you, it is time to change the coach, it is that it was not a win, it was humiliated, and to put a team of that level in that situation is something very serious, of course, in football anything can happen, nothing is written, but it was surprising and hurt, many lost their bets this time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 06:54:37 PM

ManU is nothing more than a big team that failed to qualify to advance to the top 3, even though it was very difficult. Especially as a champion.

Its kinda hilarious to read this. One horrible game and people tend to justify that Manchester United will not make it this season. Few weeks ago alot of people in this thread said the same thing about Arsenal and Arsenal was able to prove that they are good enough to compete. Manchester United will make it to top 4 at worst and its still pretty early to justify them right now

Because there I said the top 3, so the possibility of Manchester United reaching the top 4 even though I still didn't mention it, right?
No problem, because this is just speculation based on what I know. Whether it's too early or not, it won't be a mistake.
Well, maybe that is the hope of Manchester United supporter. Even though I am also a supporter, that doesn't mean I can deny the fact.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1634

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 08:24:52 PM

Seeing an unbelievable score at the end of the Manchester United vs Liverpool game was just an inexplicable situation. I even thought of a probability for Manchester United to win.  Cheesy  I bet on over 2.5 and it won but a 5-0 score was really too much for me. I know that Liverpool are really strong these days and they were the favourite side in this game also. But Liverpool defeated Manchester United by the same score against Watford which was really horrifying. It is time for Manchester United to make the right decision by sacking Solskjaer I think.
That was one of those games like "Swallow me earth", the truth had not seen Manchester United so badly, it seemed like another team, the truth is that Liverpool is a machine or is it that Manchester really has serious problems of understanding and even The same players, I did not think of seeing a win of that level, I believed that the scoreboard was going to be beneficial for Manchester.

And I am with you, it is time to change the coach, it is that it was not a win, it was humiliated, and to put a team of that level in that situation is something very serious, of course, in football anything can happen, nothing is written, but it was surprising and hurt, many lost their bets this time.

Manchester United are this bad but they are still thinking about the situation whether to sack Ole Gunnar Solskjaer or not. I really don't understand why they are even considering the probability of not sacking him. The team didn't get their first loss in the end. They have been having very bad results and performing really bad for a long time. And this result should be enough for the board to decide to bring a new manager here. If they do so, it seems likely for us to see Conte or Zidane.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Igebotz
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1653

The Naija & BSFL Sherrif 📛

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2021, 08:29:42 PM

~sniped~
So you are saying that you will be convinced when Arteta wins Leicester city, Liverpool and Manchester United? What happens if the new ''Experienced" manager comes and loses all these games. What will be your reaction and state of mind then. If you have been observing closely, you will notice that the team generally have been playing in a positive mood. I can feel it,

It takes a lot for a new manager to come in and create positive impart immediately, Klopp took two years to build his square, Pep took one year to build a strong team, Arteta has been there for two years now without any impact, no team building, the squad he has assembled together can not compete for the league if that's what Arsenal fans want to hear, the entire players Arteta bought this season are all average. Tbh

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 09:13:24 PM

Now manchester has been eliminated in the league cup and the chances of manchester united to win the trophy are actually only left in the English League and Champions League this season and both competitions also seem quite impossible for manchester united to get it. it looks like a bad strategy might be the reason now manchester united continues to lose and of course it also triggers the players to blame the strategy applied by ole, so that gradually the players will also create a little drama which will result in Ole being fired.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2021, 09:52:22 PM

Today Liverpool will play in the EFL Cup against Preston and it looks like in a tournament like this Liverpool will only play second tier players, it makes me wonder if Liverpool will still win big and easy in this match. Looking at the other teams, they have a balanced opponent which of course they will be more serious to win the game and maybe only a little rotation, it looks like it will be very different from the rotation done at Liverpool.
Ouep the second Liverpool squad was able to beat Preston with 2 goals to 0.
Meanwhile City, although playing with key players, lost by penalties vs West Ham...
Chelsea and Leicester won also by penalties.
A tournament to test second tiers players and new strategies if I can say so.

judas

Activity: 1064
Merit: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 10:00:26 PM

I've heard that Manchester United board decided to give one more chance to Solskjaer in the Tottenham game ahead. Especially Ferguson wanted such thing according to a source I saw today. Actually, we all saw how Ferguson's face was when the score was 5-0. We can remember this in the picture below again:

I wonder if Solskjaer will manage to use this chance wisely against Tottenham. As we know, Tottenham are another team that are struggling a lot. They lost to West Ham in their last game. They will also want to win here. It's going to be a really interesting game.

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▄▄
▄▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ ▄▀     ▄▄   ▀▄  ▄
████ ▄▄▄▄ ▐██▄    █ ▐▌
█ ▐▌  ▀▀███████▄▄ ▐▌ █
▐▌ █    ▀██████▀▀ ████
███
▀▄     ██▄  ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀ ▄▀▀
▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄██
x

▄█▀▀▀▄█▀                                ▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀▄▄▄
██▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██   ▀██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄  ██▀  ▄▀
▄▄███▄▄ ▄ ▐██▄  ▌ █▌  █▄  █▌  █▄ ██  ██   ▄██    ██  █▌  █▄ ▄█▀  █  ███ ▄    ▄
██▄▄▄▀▀███ ▐███▄ ▌▐█▌  ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██  ██  ▀▀██    ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██ ▄▄▄ ▀███▐█▀███▀
▄▀  ▀█▄ ▀██▐█ ██▄▌▐█▌ ▀ █ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██▄▄▀     ██    ██ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██ ▄▀█▀ ███ ▀  ██
█    █▀  █▀▐█  ██▌ █▌  ▄▀  █▌  ▄▀ ██        ██   ▄█▀  █▌  ▄▀ ▀█▄  █   ██    ██
▀▄ ▀  ▄█▀ ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀█▄     ▄▄██▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀     ██▄▄█▀
▀▀▀▀      ▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄█▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄       ▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀▀                     ▀▀▄▀▀                     ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄
               ▄▀██▄
                ▄▄▄██▄
                ▄██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀█▄
▀████▀▀█████████████ ▀██▌
  ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█▀ ▀ ███
 ▀▄▀▄▄▀▀▄   ▄  ▀ ▄█  ▀████
  ▐█████▄▄▄▌  ▄███████▀██▄▄
   █▀█▄▄  ▀██▄█████ ██▌▄███
   ▐█▀  ▄ ███████▀ ▐██▌▀███▄
    ▀▄█████████▀  ▄▀▀█▄ ▄███▌
      ▐██████▀     ▄▄███ ▀███
                       ▄██▄
     ▄ ▄            ██▄████▄██▄
  ▄▄▐███▌▄▄         ▀▀██   █▀▀▀
 ████▀▀▀████         ████████
  ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ███     ▀▀▄▀▀▀
  ▐██▀▀██▌    █      ▄▀
      █       ▄▀   ▄█▀
     █  ▄▄▄████████▀
    ▄█▄█████████▀▀▀▄
    ▄▄
  ▄███████▀         ▀▄▄████ ▄▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀▄▄       ███▌  ▐███▀
██████▀     ███      ▄██████▄
████▀                ▀██▀▀██▀
CRYPTO'S IIIFASTEST
GROWING CASINO
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 10:55:40 PM

...but yesterday I saw some news article saying Sir Alex stepped in to stop the sacking of Ole has he needed more time to yield better results for the club....if this is true the board will give Sir Alex the chip to save his friend for the last time,any below par performance it's over for him and the next fixtures don't look good for him either.
I've heard that Manchester United board decided to give one more chance to Solskjaer in the Tottenham game ahead. Especially Ferguson wanted such thing according to a source I saw today.
I know he's an influential man in Man United but I didn't know he's THAT influential assuming this story is true.

SAF probably understands the feeling since he's suffered crushing defeats even after achieving so much before hehe. It must be reassuring for Ole that the most successful manager is still backing him up. Let's see if that translates to better performances and wins in the next couple of matches.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 [690] 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 ... 6054 »
  Print  

Jump to: