Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 [1096] 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 ... 6139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 642389 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 03:05:06 PM

Trippier did take major impact in the last two matches.

Guess what else make newcastle pretty different from the first half of the season?
Eddie howe , newcastle new boss seems has found his best 11 .
Newcastle united are now 4 points above the relegation zone with 1 game in hand , everton are the one who still looks struggle.

Breaking news is that Trippier has broken his foot in the last game against Villa, and will be out for some time. This could be a bit of a disaster for Newcastle, as he was making a huge difference to them. It will be interesting to see what happens in their next few games, whether they can maintain that good momentum even without Trippier, and at least they a 4 points clear of the relegation zone now.
Holy crap , yeah i heard that news few hours ago and eddie howe confirmed that. Newcastle hero must be missing for long time enough .. as broken foot is not something that could recover in weeks.
He well known as a leader in and out of the field , everyone at newcastle has witnessed that since his arrival.

Well , let's see newcastle without trippier in the next 5 games , whether are they going to relegation zone again or keeping the current position up.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 03:20:08 PM

Four straight draws from Manchester United without a single win, isn't that embarrassing ?
The fans should be very disappointed, Ralhf Rangnick ain't blind to see the errors in all of this games and provide a possible solution to them.
I hoe all of this turns around else I ain't seeing them knocking Athletico Madrid during the Champions League fixture coming soon.
They face Brighton tommorow, bet it's gon be four straight draws!! Embarrassed
It's really shocking that ManU is loosing continuously and the fans of ManU are not happy at all. Fans expect more from Ronaldo and they're not getting good result. They need improve their tactics. Let's see what happens in next.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 03:24:22 PM

Four straight draws from Manchester United without a single win, isn't that embarrassing ?
The fans should be very disappointed, Ralhf Rangnick ain't blind to see the errors in all of this games and provide a possible solution to them.
I hoe all of this turns around else I ain't seeing them knocking Athletico Madrid during the Champions League fixture coming soon.
They face Brighton tommorow, bet it's gon be four straight draws!! Embarrassed
Manchester United are having difficulties in Winning matches lately. Also, their performance lately haven't been impressive, especially in their last match which was against Southampton, they could not win despite playing with their first 11 players. But, I think they will surely fight for a winning tomorrow against Brighton. However, if Ralf Rangnick fails to build a strategy that will enable them to win matches. Then, they won't be able to advance to the next round of the Champions League, and will also lost their current place on the standings.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 03:35:24 PM

Manchester United are having difficulties in Winning matches lately. Also, their performance lately haven't been impressive, especially in their last match which was against Southampton, they could not win despite playing with their first 11 players. But, I think they will surely fight for a winning tomorrow against Brighton. However, if Ralf Rangnick fails to build a strategy that will enable them to win matches. Then, they won't be able to advance to the next round of the Champions League, and will also lost their current place on the standings.

I'm also not so sure about the prediction of United's victory against Brighton in the next match.  Yesterday's condition was quite a slap in the face for a club of their size, by buying expensive players for performance but it didn't go well.  The coordination of each team is very weak, the attacking side is strong the defensive side is weak, the defensive side is strong the attacking side is weak.  Conditions that do not strengthen each other weaken each other.
Luzin

Activity: 1456
Merit: 781

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 03:47:03 PM

Holy crap , yeah i heard that news few hours ago and eddie howe confirmed that. Newcastle hero must be missing for long time enough .. as broken foot is not something that could recover in weeks.
He well known as a leader in and out of the field , everyone at newcastle has witnessed that since his arrival.

Well , let's see newcastle without trippier in the next 5 games , whether are they going to relegation zone again or keeping the current position up.

It's a pity and terrible to see that, may it heal soon.

Pulling once Newcastle are out of the relegation zone, the effect of buying new players makes them a little better. Five games without defeat and the last 2 games won. If they are able to stay in EPL, next season I think they will buy new players soon. By staying in the EPL I think it's one of the  power to bring in good players. Maybe they will lose one core player, but they have to continue the good trend. That's because this season they have to stay in the EPL. The target of the next season is to enter the UCL or UEFA zone or the EPL champions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2022, 03:53:19 PM

~
It's really shocking that ManU is loosing continuously and the fans of ManU are not happy at all. Fans expect more from Ronaldo and they're not getting good result. They need improve their tactics. Let's see what happens in next.
let's just wait for the final result of the MU vs Brighton match later, if MU still loses then I'm sure the screams for rangnick to be replaced are getting stronger

Paul Merson, believes Manchester United should sack Ralf Rangnick as soon as possible. The pattern of change that is happening at United is unreal, and just like Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, it's just pseudo. Merson referred to United's inability to beat Burnley and Southampton, plus being eliminated from the FA Cup zone. "He came in and failed to provide significant improvisation under his management."

MU squad is filled with top-class players, so there are no mistakes or shortcomings from players, it's all just a matter of how the coach's strategy

Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 566

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2022, 03:57:25 PM

I'm also not so sure about the prediction of United's victory against Brighton in the next match.  Yesterday's condition was quite a slap in the face for a club of their size, by buying expensive players for performance but it didn't go well.  The coordination of each team is very weak, the attacking side is strong the defensive side is weak, the defensive side is strong the attacking side is weak.  Conditions that do not strengthen each other weaken each other.

Harry Maguire who I saw was very weak defensively he often had a few mistakes but made it easy for opponents to pass him he really wasn't in the best of what I saw.
Bringhton had a pretty lucky match, if they met this week then Man United should be able to evaluate their strategy even I saw on Twitter a tweet from Ronaldo saying that Rangnick is a coach who doesn't have the ability, which means Rangnick still  do this to such a good player at Manchester United.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2022, 04:06:39 PM

Harry Maguire who I saw was very weak defensively he often had a few mistakes but made it easy for opponents to pass him he really wasn't in the best of what I saw.
Bringhton had a pretty lucky match, if they met this week then Man United should be able to evaluate their strategy even I saw on Twitter a tweet from Ronaldo saying that Rangnick is a coach who doesn't have the ability, which means Rangnick still  do this to such a good player at Manchester United.
Harry Maguire is not a good defender. In the past, years ago, Mourinho pointed out weakness of Maguire and he does not want to have Maguire for his defense system. Despite of some good effects he brought to Old Trafford in his first 2 seasons there, now his weakness has been shown clearly.

However, I don't think it is fair for him to forget all good contributions he made in Old Trafford. Last 2 seasons, without Maguire, Manchester United should have more conceded goals. His performance only decreases dramatically after the Euro 2020. I don't know why he lost his performance terribly like this. Anyway I agree with people about his weakness.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 04:25:22 PM

things are turning around now Cheesy
I seem to be about to lose my bet now. It was actually quite good with the quick goal but indeed the confinement of the Leicester players made the West ham players unable to develop the game.
The game will soon be over and if this position persists it will be very bad for Westham I think because indeed their position is still not safe at the moment in the position table

West Ham has found another equalise and this time it's Craig Dawson assisted by Jarrod Bowen. Not surprised to see that a non regular scoring a goal but anyway good job done finding an equaliser in the dying stages of the match. Still this game was far away from both teams top form.
I still lost my bet in the end because even though they ended in a draw this was very far from what I expected actually.
But it will be interesting to see how they can equalize in the minutes of extra time and this is good enough of course although not good enough to look at their positioning table. They actually have a good chance because Manchester United managed to be held to a draw by Soton, but with this opportunity they still have to wait for how MU performs in this weekend's match because MU still has 1 game yet to be played.
On the other hand, don't forget Arsenal and Wolves who still have a big chance to compete for the 4th position now

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 04:25:49 PM

Manchester United's attack, defense and midfield are not weak. They have enough talented players in all three places. Their main problem is their coach. He is not able to do the match strategy and formation properly. The players are not playing well in their place. I think if Manchester's management hires an experienced coach, their performance will improve. Otherwise such irregular performance will continue.

rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1009

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 04:38:44 PM

Harry Maguire is not a good defender. In the past, years ago, Mourinho pointed out weakness of Maguire and he does not want to have Maguire for his defense system. Despite of some good effects he brought to Old Trafford in his first 2 seasons there, now his weakness has been shown clearly.

However, I don't think it is fair for him to forget all good contributions he made in Old Trafford. Last 2 seasons, without Maguire, Manchester United should have more conceded goals. His performance only decreases dramatically after the Euro 2020. I don't know why he lost his performance terribly like this. Anyway I agree with people about his weakness.
The player who should be sold by Manchester United this season is Harry Maguire, a fairly poor performance in Manchester United's defense, making De Gea have to work extra hard and concede a lot of goals because of his blunders. I think United should look for alternatives for defenders to partner with Varane, it's time for Maguire to be sidelined or sold to another club. Maguire has made blunders several times and Manchester United failed to get full points when Maguire appeared as a main player.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kro55

Activity: 1638
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 05:13:45 PM

The player who should be sold by Manchester United this season is Harry Maguire, a fairly poor performance in Manchester United's defense, making De Gea have to work extra hard and concede a lot of goals because of his blunders. I think United should look for alternatives for defenders to partner with Varane, it's time for Maguire to be sidelined or sold to another club. Maguire has made blunders several times and Manchester United failed to get full points when Maguire appeared as a main player.

Manchester United's overall defense performance is poor. There is no point in blaming Harry Maguire alone. Manchester United have conceded 32 goals this season, from which it is easy to guess just how weak their defense is now. Manchester United should look for young talented players. Improving their defense is not possible without changing players.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2022, 05:21:24 PM

I'm also not so sure about the prediction of United's victory against Brighton in the next match.  Yesterday's condition was quite a slap in the face for a club of their size, by buying expensive players for performance but it didn't go well.  The coordination of each team is very weak, the attacking side is strong the defensive side is weak, the defensive side is strong the attacking side is weak.  Conditions that do not strengthen each other weaken each other.
predicting Manchester united games is getting more risky by the day. Yesterdays draw was a product of less coordination. Brighton is another game awaiting united ahead Rangnick should make good use of his team he has one of the best team getting to know more about their best wings and when not use a player or which players are  best paired will give him a better edge ahead.
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1231

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 05:33:21 PM

You're right, every fan probably shouldn't forget his contribution so far even though Maguire isn't the only player to blame at Manchester United. Maguire is a good player, but a drop in form is common for him because having such a strong defence, Maguire won't be able to do it alone. All players must have the desire to make their team strong on all fronts, so this collaboration is a factor that may have contributed to the decline in his performance so far. This may also happen to other players whose performance is not good.

Tomorrow, Manchester United will meet Brighton. This is a good opportunity to bring West Ham back to 5th position.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 05:34:09 PM

things are turning around now Cheesy
I seem to be about to lose my bet now. It was actually quite good with the quick goal but indeed the confinement of the Leicester players made the West ham players unable to develop the game.
The game will soon be over and if this position persists it will be very bad for Westham I think because indeed their position is still not safe at the moment in the position table

West Ham has found another equalise and this time it's Craig Dawson assisted by Jarrod Bowen. Not surprised to see that a non regular scoring a goal but anyway good job done finding an equaliser in the dying stages of the match. Still this game was far away from both teams top form.
I still lost my bet in the end because even though they ended in a draw this was very far from what I expected actually.
But it will be interesting to see how they can equalize in the minutes of extra time and this is good enough of course although not good enough to look at their positioning table. They actually have a good chance because Manchester United managed to be held to a draw by Soton, but with this opportunity they still have to wait for how MU performs in this weekend's match because MU still has 1 game yet to be played.
On the other hand, don't forget Arsenal and Wolves who still have a big chance to compete for the 4th position now
One weekend match Manchester United will face Brighton on matchday 18 on Wednesday 16 February 2022 at Old Trafford, this is an important and must-win match for Manchester United after two draws in last matches against Burnley and Southampton with the score both 1- 1.
Brighton, who is in mid-table this season, was able to draw 0-0 vs Arsenal, 2-2 vs Liverpool, and twice 1-1 vs Chelsea, and will Manchester United win or draw in the match later.
Yes, Arsenal and Wolves still have a good chance to be in 4th place if they step up their game again and Wolves are a dangerous team because he plays with the team and doesn't rely on strikers to score goals.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 05:40:55 PM

You're right, every fan probably shouldn't forget his contribution so far even though Maguire isn't the only player to blame at Manchester United. Maguire is a good player, but a drop in form is common for him because having such a strong defence, Maguire won't be able to do it alone. All players must have the desire to make their team strong on all fronts, so this collaboration is a factor that may have contributed to the decline in his performance so far. This may also happen to other players whose performance is not good.

Tomorrow, Manchester United will meet Brighton. This is a good opportunity to bring West Ham back to 5th position.

Its not going to be much easier with Brighton but yes there are chances for Man Utd Win. Brighton as well are performing very well in the recent matches. Won 2 matches, drawn 3 matches and no loss. Man Utd as well won 2 matches, drawn 3 matches and no loss. There are lot chances for another draw to both teams but yes if Man Utd fights well and wins then yes it would move to 4th place but if drawn again Arsenal would move up to 5th place and Man Utd.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 05:43:00 PM

Manchester United's attack, defense and midfield are not weak. They have enough talented players in all three places. Their main problem is their coach. He is not able to do the match strategy and formation properly. The players are not playing well in their place. I think if Manchester's management hires an experienced coach, their performance will improve. Otherwise such irregular performance will continue.
I think it's time for us to stop blaming the coach for this, the change of coach from OGS to Rangnick actually had a better impact on Manchester, but you can see that Manchester at the moment are very weak in defense and also their midfield, Maguire, Diogo dalot and luke shaw clearly don't have great ability in strengthening the manchester defense, in the last transfer market rangnick has suggested manchester to recruit several defenders and midfielders, but the management of manchester ignores rangnick request, I think varane is the only defender who really played pretty well in manchester the rest in my opinion the is a clowns.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 9587

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 05:45:26 PM

Will the Ralf Rangnick disaster class continue at Old Trafford tomorrow? Brighton are certainly capable of springing a surprise. I don’t even think anybody can blame Rangnick for the performances. Man Utd have too many over paid players who won’t fight with 100% of what they have. The squad is rotten with bad egos, they need a big clear out.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 05:54:23 PM

I think Brighton had a good match to be honest because they really seemed to dominate in the match. Maybe 'dominate' is not the word, but today certainly had control over the match. They have the ball in their possession most of the time and really seemed in control overall.

On the other hand, WFC tried to make some plays but actually didn't work out. They also played really rough in the match. Probably happened because they were really frustrated I guess.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2022, 06:14:11 PM

Manchester United's overall defense performance is poor. There is no point in blaming Harry Maguire alone. Manchester United have conceded 32 goals this season, from which it is easy to guess just how weak their defense is now. Manchester United should look for young talented players. Improving their defense is not possible without changing players.

how MU defense is not bad, they have loaned a good flexible midfielder (defense or attack) like van de beek to other teams

even coaches from other teams praised van de beek's talent
“I knew that Van de Beek was a player from the outside and I brought him in because of his talent and the way he played. Apart from that, his intelligence and work ethic are also useful for team play.”

changing coaches and then overhauling the defense is a MU management 'homework'

Pages: « 1 ... 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 [1096] 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 ... 6139 »
  Print  

Jump to: