Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:24:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 [1093] 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 ... 6165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 644777 times)
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 06:08:15 PM

West Ham vs Leicester 1-1

As I thought Leicester would answer with an equaliser. They are usually a team who are capable of making a comeback. Scoreline stands 2-1 now for Leicester and I don't think the outcome will be any different now. With West Ham lacking proper goalscorers , I don't think they will find any points here today now.
Leicester always surprises their opponents, their comeback is very fast and changes the rhythm of the players so they can control for the umpteenth time having a spear-like Barbosa Pereira. A position that will increasingly make it difficult for West Ham to equalize. Here West Ham was locked down for crucial minutes where if they were able to get out of the pressure I still doubt if the position turns back to the draw.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1236

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 06:13:11 PM

Liverpool victory against Burnley has reduced the point to nine and they still has a game at hand,if they do win that outstanding game it will be six which shows that the league is not over, Manchester City can't lose concentration or they will definitely regret it.
I hope it happens to Manchester City and they drop more points in the next match. I'm sure sooner or later Manchester City will drop points and Liverpool will put more pressure on them by winning more match. It might not be unreasonable to expect City to drop points when they are at their best, but that is still to be expected in big match like when they meet Tottenham, Manchester United and Liverpool for the remainder of the season.

Even though today Liverpool were only able to win the match 1-0 but the most important thing for me is that they won. The number of goals doesn't really matter now but 3 points is the main target to achieve every match if you want to compete with Manchester City.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 06:13:17 PM

The match between Leicester and West ham is about to start but here is something that is quite interesting because their odds are quite large and very good for bettors.
currently Leicester 2.85 and West Ham 2.50. Broadly speaking, these two clubs are quite balanced if you look at the depth of their squad, but in terms of appearance, I think Westham is actually very favored now, especially with the poor results Leicester have received in the last few games.
I personally will be by Westham's side in this game even if it's their away game but I think Westham will win this game

There we go... first goal already from West Ham and scored by Jarrod Bowen. He has been the one who have been firing some serious amount of goals while their frontman Michail Antonio is on goal drought. I still wouldn't rule Leicester out yet, they also have quite some players and capable of making a comeback. Well there is lot of time remaining and I think Leicester will answer with an equaliser here.
things are turning around now Cheesy
I seem to be about to lose my bet now. It was actually quite good with the quick goal but indeed the confinement of the Leicester players made the West ham players unable to develop the game.
The game will soon be over and if this position persists it will be very bad for Westham I think because indeed their position is still not safe at the moment in the position table

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2022, 06:14:33 PM

There are still a lot of unexpected games, Newcastle still in the lead, Tottenham have to bow at home with Wolves so brilliant, I think Spurs' hopes of winning are difficult.
Two games to lose bets, while Liverpool still holding on to 1 goal it was quite a pain too and Burnley were a bit attacking which I saw in this match.

Newcastle are trying to get out and be from relegation see their game now to get away better with the bad things before.

Although there is still time left to change the victory.
This round has many unexpected results indeed.. ManU getting only 1 point and embarrassing themselves in front of the world. Their fans are so angry that they are calling the staff to get ride of Maguire. The compilation of his mistakes posted in social media in the latest games is incredible. Newcastle getting 3 points was something unexpected but good imo, getting away from the relegation zone will make it easier for them to build a better team next season. Spurs defeat is another level of failure and they should really let Kane leave the club and with his money, they can fix the team..
Leicester 2 - 1 West Ham with less than 10 minutes from the end of the game.

Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2022, 06:25:10 PM

The match between Leicester and West ham is about to start but here is something that is quite interesting because their odds are quite large and very good for bettors.
currently Leicester 2.85 and West Ham 2.50. Broadly speaking, these two clubs are quite balanced if you look at the depth of their squad, but in terms of appearance, I think Westham is actually very favored now, especially with the poor results Leicester have received in the last few games.
I personally will be by Westham's side in this game even if it's their away game but I think Westham will win this game

There we go... first goal already from West Ham and scored by Jarrod Bowen. He has been the one who have been firing some serious amount of goals while their frontman Michail Antonio is on goal drought. I still wouldn't rule Leicester out yet, they also have quite some players and capable of making a comeback. Well there is lot of time remaining and I think Leicester will answer with an equaliser here.
things are turning around now Cheesy
I seem to be about to lose my bet now. It was actually quite good with the quick goal but indeed the confinement of the Leicester players made the West ham players unable to develop the game.
The game will soon be over and if this position persists it will be very bad for Westham I think because indeed their position is still not safe at the moment in the position table

West Ham has found another equalise and this time it's Craig Dawson assisted by Jarrod Bowen. Not surprised to see that a non regular scoring a goal but anyway good job done finding an equaliser in the dying stages of the match. Still this game was far away from both teams top form.
uchegod-21

Activity: 952
Merit: 608

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 06:29:29 PM

The match between Liecester and Westham is ending on 2:2 draw. Westham took the early lead but did not maintain it. Liecester equalized and statrted leading again until when Dawson score again by 90+mins to equalize. Westham is one point ahead of Manchester United. I feel surprise that Westham is sitting on top4, despite all challenges. They should continue to do well, even in Europa.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2100
Merit: 454

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 06:31:18 PM

I don't know what is wrong with Tottenham now. I thought that they would defeat Wolves somehow even if they have a big difficulty. Because they were on a losing streak of two games already. They needed to get rid of this bad form but they couldn't. Wolves scored two goals in the first twenty minutes of the game and got ahead by 2-0. This was a shocker for Tottenham surely. Because they were losing by this score home. And they needed to do something. But their effort wasn't enough for even scoring one goal. Their losing streak is still going on and Conte must find a way out quickly.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2022, 06:38:48 PM

I don't know what is wrong with Tottenham now. I thought that they would defeat Wolves somehow even if they have a big difficulty. Because they were on a losing streak of two games already. They needed to get rid of this bad form but they couldn't. Wolves scored two goals in the first twenty minutes of the game and got ahead by 2-0. This was a shocker for Tottenham surely. Because they were losing by this score home. And they needed to do something. But their effort wasn't enough for even scoring one goal. Their losing streak is still going on and Conte must find a way out quickly.
tottenham need another fresh strategy...

losing 2-0 at home is a pretty bitter thing for Tottenham, and worse, Wolves' two goals occurred in a short time in the first half. kane's performance is very bad in this match imo.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 06:39:39 PM

The game is quite balanced and shows the seriousness of each other who still wants to win. I think West Ham are still opening the gap to make their second goal. Jarrod started the goal and that should be motivation for the other players to give Antonio more space so he doesn't feel cursed after so long without a goal. West Ham should qualify and move away from Arsenal, but there is no need to worry about being chased by Man United as they will not threaten at all.

As I thought Leicester would answer with an equaliser. They are usually a team who are capable of making a comeback. Scoreline stands 2-1 now for Leicester and I don't think the outcome will be any different now. With West Ham lacking proper goalscorers , I don't think they will find any points here today now.

Match was drawn between West Ham and Leicester City. West Ham started up very well with a goal at the earliest at 10th minute in the 1st half and there was a real fight for next 30 minutes but later Youri Tielemans from Leicester scored a goal at 45th minute. The 2nd goal followed up very soon at 57th minute. West Ham was able to make its next goal only at 90th minute which really supported the team to draw the match instead of loosing to Leicester.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 06:44:45 PM

Teams like Tottenham will make a good coach totally useless, Antonio Conte has now lost three straight game's.
The likes of Ben Mee and Tarkowski held Mo Salah down from scoring.
I felt they should have taken Roberto Firmino much earlier in the second half of the game.
Good win for Liverpool, good chaser's of Manchester City.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
naira

Activity: 1988
Merit: 586

Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 06:52:54 PM

Match was drawn between West Ham and Leicester City. West Ham started up very well with a goal at the earliest at 10th minute in the 1st half and there was a real fight for next 30 minutes but later Youri Tielemans from Leicester scored a goal at 45th minute. The 2nd goal followed up very soon at 57th minute. West Ham was able to make its next goal only at 90th minute which really supported the team to draw the match instead of loosing to Leicester.
[/quote]

A draw was as expected West Ham could score again. But with a draw now they are quite stuck without adding points in the standings. 4th place will continue to be played, lucky Arsenal against Chelsea was postponed and can still think of taking points away from Brentford. As usual, on Wednesday we will see Man United fight again against a club more than them, namely Brighton.

█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gabbie2010

Activity: 2674
Merit: 326

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2022, 07:24:10 PM

The match between Liecester and Westham is ending on 2:2 draw. Westham took the early lead but did not maintain it. Liecester equalized and statrted leading again until when Dawson score again by 90+mins to equalize. Westham is one point ahead of Manchester United. I feel surprise that Westham is sitting on top4, despite all challenges. They should continue to do well, even in Europa.
At this point in time any top 4 aspiration team wouldn't drop a single point with regards to West Ham who managed to salvage a point out of the maximum three against a struggling Leceister City though played well today but we're unlucky to draw the match, I believe West Ham is temporary sitting on top 4 for now untill all the other clubs play their outstanding matches before we know the actual top 4 club, Man Utd drew their match against southampton, Tottenham lost against Wolves, it's up for Arsenal to utilize their own opportunity.

DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 07:26:22 PM

The game is quite balanced and shows the seriousness of each other who still wants to win. I think West Ham are still opening the gap to make their second goal. Jarrod started the goal and that should be motivation for the other players to give Antonio more space so he doesn't feel cursed after so long without a goal. West Ham should qualify and move away from Arsenal, but there is no need to worry about being chased by Man United as they will not threaten at all.

Leicester are a very strong team. Against them West Ham should have attacked a lot. Because Leicester's forward is strong but the defense is not strong enough. If West Ham had attacked more today, they could have scored more goals. We see in almost every match in Leicester, they are able to score a lot of goals at the same time they concede a lot of goals.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1236

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 07:29:52 PM

tottenham need another fresh strategy...

losing 2-0 at home is a pretty bitter thing for Tottenham, and worse, Wolves' two goals occurred in a short time in the first half. kane's performance is very bad in this match imo.
Tottenham failed to win 3 matches in a row which saw them fail to get 9 points. I really believe they will fail to reach the top 4 if their performance doesn't improve and get worse as it is now. Conte does have to find a solution to improve Tottenham's performance if there is still a chance to enter the top 4 and qualify for the Champions League next season. They still have a chance although now it seems to be getting harder.

What is clear is that their last 3 matches have been really bad and they have missed another great opportunity to be in the top 4 of the Premier League standings. Conte can no longer relax with this situation.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 07:40:17 PM

Wolves are really strong opponents that are always not easy to defeat, but Tottenham really need to check their team and make some changes, there loosing is becoming much even with a very good manager Antonio Conte, I don't believe they will even make top four again with such performance.
Liverpool proves they are really strong, because defeating Burnley is not an easy task by a big team; Burnley are always strong against big team and weak against other teams.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1901

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 07:42:06 PM

Tottenham lost again. Now they have a rather unpleasant series of failures and they are sharply losing ground in the fight for 4th place, although they were clear favorites here just recently.
Meanwhile, Newcastle get an important victory over Aston Villa and leave the relegation zone. Investments work  Cool I hope in the summer they will get down to business seriously and blow up the transfer market.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 07:46:22 PM

The game is quite crazy shown by sterling in this match.
I knew City would win and it would be an easy bet but it's a classy game and Sterling is really going crazy.
With this result City are getting stronger at the top even though Liverpool still have two matches left but I don't think this point will be overtaken and if no team can beat it then I doubt Liverpool will follow

There's still a chance for either Liverpool or Chelsea. They just need to win as much matches as possible (all matches if possible) - City would still lose points before the season comes to an end. My only concern is if Chelsea or Liverpool can be able to get maximum points required by winning all their games (including outstanding ones). It's a hard task and a long way to go but it doesn't mean it's impossible.
Actually I feel it depends on the team that will play City later. At least if they really want to be fielded the team that will be City's opponent must be able to hold their draw because to lose I think it is very, very difficult so at least they have to hold a draw. For Liverpool, I still don't have any doubts now, especially with the return of the injured players and the return of Salah and Mane to the squad and Diaz who is still performing well despite the new arrivals.

But no matter how strong Liverpool are, it will be useless if City continue to gain wins

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 07:56:51 PM

Tottenham lost again. Now they have a rather unpleasant series of failures and they are sharply losing ground in the fight for 4th place, although they were clear favorites here just recently.
Meanwhile, Newcastle get an important victory over Aston Villa and leave the relegation zone. Investments work  Cool I hope in the summer they will get down to business seriously and blow up the transfer market.
Wolves is playing so well and I hope they'll hold it in future. Tottenham should learn from this type of mistake. A lot of news are coming about Newcastle. I think they'll bring a great change on next transfer market.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2022, 08:04:54 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2022, 10:30:41 PM by borovichok

My fear for Tottenham is Antonio Conte,am scared he might leave spurs because they are far behind what he expects before accepting the job, because they are alot of average player's in Tottenham, people like Matt Doherty, Emerson Royal, Harry winks, Davison Sanchez and Ryan sessegnon are not supposed to be playing in a team fighting for top four.

Stake VIP wager
bhooscream

Activity: 728
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 08:15:17 PM

My fear for Tottenham is Antonio Conte,am scared he might leave spurs because they are far behind what he expects before accepting the job, because they are alot of average player's in Tottenham, people like Matt Doherty, Emerson Royal, Harry winks, Davison Sanchez and Ryan sessegnon are not supposed to be playing in a team fighting for top four.
I don't think Conte will leave Tottenham Hotspur because of too many average players there. It should be a challenge for him to stay and prove if he can succeed managing average players. Now, it is time to show people that he is a special coach who can build an average squad to be a strong squad. If he leaves Tottenham Hotspur because of that reason, people will think Conte has no special ability in coaching. People will assume Conte can succeed only in managing a strong and solid squad.
Pages: « 1 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 [1093] 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 ... 6165 »
  Print  

Jump to: