Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 [1449] 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 ... 6047 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 621043 times)
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 05:29:48 PM

Manchester United no longer has a chance to be in 4th position in the standings and I think Manchester United can only be in 6th position until the end of the season even though it is still not safe because Manchester United are also only 2 points adrift of West Ham United in fourth place 7 now.
But for Arsenal and Tottenham I think they both can still compete with each other in terms of getting 4th place in the standings until the end of the season.
Forget the Champions League and focus on the Europa League competition now is the best thing for Manchester United to do because indeed as you said the 4th and 5th positions already belong to Arsenal and Tottenham even though these two clubs still want the Champions League but there is definitely one of them is in position 5.
Manchester United are not very good but fortunately West Ham also played very badly so they still have a strong chance there

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoPanda

Activity: 882
Merit: 302

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 05:30:16 PM

Manchester United have developed a losing culture after Sir Alex Ferguson left the club, they are in this discussion of top 7 not top 4. This is a shame that Manchester United couldn't gets points against Arsenal or Liverpool and my fear is they will likely lose to Chelsea too. I am not surprised this what happens when a club allow players to have more power than any coach. This season is gone already, Manchester United should take whatever position they finished and hope next season, Erik Ten Hag will be able to sort out the players arrogance and get recruitments right.
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 05:50:07 PM

Manchester United no longer has a chance to be in 4th position in the standings and I think Manchester United can only be in 6th position until the end of the season even though it is still not safe because Manchester United are also only 2 points adrift of West Ham United in fourth place 7 now.
But for Arsenal and Tottenham I think they both can still compete with each other in terms of getting 4th place in the standings until the end of the season.
Forget the Champions League and focus on the Europa League competition now is the best thing for Manchester United to do because indeed as you said the 4th and 5th positions already belong to Arsenal and Tottenham even though these two clubs still want the Champions League but there is definitely one of them is in position 5.
Manchester United are not very good but fortunately West Ham also played very badly so they still have a strong chance there
lost a lot of points this season forcing manchester united to achieve a realistic target which is the european league, while getting a place in the champions league is impossible for the red devils to get at this time, even I think their chances of going to the european league are also very difficult because the two teams below them Westham and Wolves have a great opportunity to thwart Manchester plans, now Westham and Wolves have a slight difference in points with Manchester and even they have relatively easier remaining matches if we compare with the Red Devils currently.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 06:27:38 PM

I feel like this is going to be another comfortable week for Liverpool and Manchester City both. Liverpool are going to play their game earlier than Manchester City. And they can cause Manchester City to feel a little pressure over them by defeating Newcastle in that away game and taking the lead temporarily. But Manchester City would still play a very dominant game against Leeds away. Their previous head-to-head was a disaster for Leeds as Manchester City demolished them 7-0. And Leeds are one of the teams that are very close to the relegation zone. Their recent form is good but they wouldn't be able to do much against Manchester City in this one.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
uchegod-21

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 06:38:49 PM

anything is possible, the Premier league is full of surprises and no team should be taken lightly. In the remaining matches of this season, Man City will not meet tough opponents, but if they do not focus, it is not impossible that bad results will be obtained and the opportunity to win will be lost.
Likewise with Liverpool, I see that in the rest of the season there are no tough opponents who will meet and fight with Liverpool, so that if Man City had made just one mistake, then Liverpool would have had a bigger chance this season to bring home the League trophy.
So Man City just needs consistency to always win for the rest of the season so that they can get the Premier League trophy this season.
There is alot of competition in the English Premier league this season and the competition lies mostly between Manchester City and Liverpool and another set of competition is between Arsenal and Tottenham and the third set of competition is between Manchester United and Westham United.
Manchester City doesn't have tough opponents again but I think Liverpool has.
Both Manchester City and Liverpool has good chances of winning the Epl and also winning the champions league.
I will like Liverpool to take Premier league and Manchester city to take the champions league.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 06:40:01 PM

I feel like this is going to be another comfortable week for Liverpool and Manchester City both. Liverpool are going to play their game earlier than Manchester City. And they can cause Manchester City to feel a little pressure over them by defeating Newcastle in that away game and taking the lead temporarily. But Manchester City would still play a very dominant game against Leeds away. Their previous head-to-head was a disaster for Leeds as Manchester City demolished them 7-0. And Leeds are one of the teams that are very close to the relegation zone. Their recent form is good but they wouldn't be able to do much against Manchester City in this one.
Newcastle are a formidable team at the moment where they have managed to improve their form with a number of positive results and are 9th above Leicester. I think Newcastle can match Liverpool's game but it's difficult to win the match. A draw is of course possible, but Liverpool still deserved more to win it.

If Liverpool win then of course Manchester City will be under pressure because they also have to win the match after Liverpool lead the table. His job is equally mandatory to win match, but I believe Manchester City and Liverpool will be able to win the match against Leeds and Newcastle.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2022, 06:43:31 PM

The era of Leeds causing Manchester City and Pep troubles are gone i believe; i expect nothing but a total drubbing of leeds united by Manchester city this weekend. A 4 to 5 goal scoreline to further make their lead at the top firm. Liverpool should instead buckle up; Newcastle United has moved from relegation battles to mid table; and Cannot fear the hosts of Merseyside; Can liverpool edge and win ?
DukeNickle

Activity: 308
Merit: 124

Volare.network

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 06:58:20 PM

For the Manchester United - Chelsea game, I'm afraid Manchester United would have big problems again like they did against Arsenal the last time. Maybe this is different as it is in Old Trafford but it is not like that to me. Manchester United are still very weak at defending. And Chelsea are one of the powerful attacking teams of the league. If they get ahead first, then Manchester United will have a much harder time making a comeback as Chelsea are really good at keeping their advantage. I'm just expecting Chelsea not to lose this.

Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 07:05:06 PM

The era of Leeds causing Manchester City and Pep troubles are gone i believe; i expect nothing but a total drubbing of leeds united by Manchester city this weekend. A 4 to 5 goal scoreline to further make their lead at the top firm. Liverpool should instead buckle up; Newcastle United has moved from relegation battles to mid table; and Cannot fear the hosts of Merseyside; Can liverpool edge and win ?
It not an easy game for Manchester City for sure, haven't to face the leagues in 2 fronts. With Real Madrid looking forward to therr second leg to take chances up with them in the UCL while, Liverpool is looking up to them for a single mistake to take over the lead in the EPL. I seriously don't wish yo believe Leeds would be the team to bring Manchester City the misfortune Liverpool wish upon them but, I don't doubt for a second that it could be a difficult game. Looking at the fact that, Leeds is closer to the relegation zone than they wish to and that comes with a different energy and approach to the games.
Manchester City would eventually win the fixture but, I don't think it would come with lots of goals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 07:35:45 PM

anything is possible, the Premier league is full of surprises and no team should be taken lightly. In the remaining matches of this season, Man City will not meet tough opponents, but if they do not focus, it is not impossible that bad results will be obtained and the opportunity to win will be lost.
Likewise with Liverpool, I see that in the rest of the season there are no tough opponents who will meet and fight with Liverpool, so that if Man City had made just one mistake, then Liverpool would have had a bigger chance this season to bring home the League trophy.
So Man City just needs consistency to always win for the rest of the season so that they can get the Premier League trophy this season.
There is alot of competition in the English Premier league this season and the competition lies mostly between Manchester City and Liverpool and another set of competition is between Arsenal and Tottenham and the third set of competition is between Manchester United and Westham United.
Manchester City doesn't have tough opponents again but I think Liverpool has.
Both Manchester City and Liverpool has good chances of winning the Epl and also winning the champions league.
I will like Liverpool to take Premier league and Manchester city to take the champions league.
This EPL season just have five games remaining for Manchester City and Liverpool to try and secure the league trophy. Klopp has been complaining about the number of games that Liverpool have been playing and the closest of the upcoming fixtures. Somehow, the league has given Liverpool new fixtures date which I think it's an unfair advantage though but Manchester City can take it as a boost to put pressure on Liverpool owing to the fact that they will be able to play first.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 07:39:29 PM

I think it's quite naive to rule out Arsenal's outstanding performances this season.
Even though Tottenham still have a chance there, I am more inclined towards Arsenal now.
The reason is simple, they are now quite different from before and their current position is proof that they are different and not just a coincidence.

Of course Arsenal can be in the 4th position while this is not by chance, Arsenal has experienced an extraordinary increase in performance.
Even if compared to the previous season Arsenal have turned into a different team, this season Arsenal appear more solid, especially towards
the end of the season Arsenal are playing much better. Even though the majority of Arsenal players are still young and also not many star players
in the Arsenal team. Arteta allows Arsenal players to build a very good cooperation, and Arsenal's strength of fighting spirit is very high.
Therefore Arsenal can beat Chelsea who have better quality players, and I think Arsenal really deserve to play in the Champions League next season.
Not that I underestimate Tottenham, but I'm also more inclined to Arsenal, because I think Arsenal are a little bit better than Tottenham.
Moreover, Arsenal are now 2 points ahead of Tottenham, hopefully Arsenal can stay in 4th position until the end of the season.
Arteta's achievements this season are little by little equaling Arsene Wenger's previous achievements now because indeed they were also in the top 4 era at that time Van Persie, Walcot and Arteta himself still had a young age and Arteta implemented this again after he became coach.
I think it's good enough for them if it continues like this, I know it's too optimistic to say they can compete for the title but at least with this they can secure the Top 4

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 07:41:07 PM

It may be true that Leeds shouldn't be able to cause Manchester City much trouble. City may have to deal with recovery of their players for this fixture too. It won't be easy for Manchester City to win against Leeds. It is expected that Leeds will play for their survival in the league, while Manchester City won't want to drop points because they will be them literally handing over the title to Liverpool.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 07:48:26 PM

It may be true that Leeds shouldn't be able to cause Manchester City much trouble. City may have to deal with recovery of their players for this fixture too. It won't be easy for Manchester City to win against Leeds. It is expected that Leeds will play for their survival in the league, while Manchester City won't want to drop points because they will be them literally handing over the title to Liverpool.
It's completely unreasonable for us to expect Leeds to make it difficult for Manchester City to win a game even if you are a Liverpool fan. Manchester City are a team that is always easy to predict when they play a weak team like Leeds, so have no doubts they are bigger than the facts. Regarding the title, indeed Liverpool are still on track to compete with Manchester City but I am sure Manchester City will secure the title again this season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 07:59:02 PM

It's completely unreasonable for us to expect Leeds to make it difficult for Manchester City to win a game even if you are a Liverpool fan. Manchester City are a team that is always easy to predict when they play a weak team like Leeds, so have no doubts they are bigger than the facts. Regarding the title, indeed Liverpool are still on track to compete with Manchester City but I am sure Manchester City will secure the title again this season.
City are now in high confidence after they won in the first leg of the Champions League.
They certainly don't want to see Liverpool reclaim the title chance now after what they received in the FA Cup some time ago.
I think this can be a reference for them, The pause a few days after the first leg should get the players fit now and I'm sure they don't want to waste time now.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Pesona1

Activity: 812
Merit: 254

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2022, 08:00:29 PM

It may be true that Leeds shouldn't be able to cause Manchester City much trouble. City may have to deal with recovery of their players for this fixture too. It won't be easy for Manchester City to win against Leeds.
Manchester city is still in a pretty positive trend after beating Real Madrid yesterday and of course they will face Leeds United with high confidence later, even though now Leeds United is often a goal mine for big teams, but it is appropriate for Manchester City to be wary of Leeds game united because they have a high motivation to move further away from the relegation zone at this time,moreover from Leeds last five matches, their have packed 11 points from three wins and two draws.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 08:07:43 PM

Manchester United have developed a losing culture after Sir Alex Ferguson left the club, they are in this discussion of top 7 not top 4. This is a shame that Manchester United couldn't gets points against Arsenal or Liverpool and my fear is they will likely lose to Chelsea too. I am not surprised this what happens when a club allow players to have more power than any coach. This season is gone already, Manchester United should take whatever position they finished and hope next season, Erik Ten Hag will be able to sort out the players arrogance and get recruitments right.
SAF was not the only reason why the club got worse, sure him leaving created a bit of a problem but he didn't really "leave", he is still there, watching the games and talking with the club as well. So if he decided that something was wrong, he would have stepped up and said something which I believe he did when Ole was failing to get results.

However, this is a bit about the players and the roster they have built as well. Not that their players are horrible or anything like that, but they do have plenty of players who are not great. Maguire is the end of every joke but not like other defenders are awesome neither, maybe aside from Varane, I wouldn't really trust any of them. So with this roster, maybe someone could have been fourth as a manager instead of 7th, but couldn't win a title with it for sure.
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 08:09:50 PM

In fact, in these meetings, Newcastle and Leeds can bring a lot of trouble to their rivals - on the one hand, every point is worth its weight in gold, on the other hand, at the moment both City and Liverpool are experiencing problems in the Champions League. Therefore, if Newcastle and Leeds play as motivated as possible, they can even if not take away points from opponents, but at least make them spend their energy before the most important away games.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 08:31:34 PM

In fact, in these meetings, Newcastle and Leeds can bring a lot of trouble to their rivals - on the one hand, every point is worth its weight in gold, on the other hand, at the moment both City and Liverpool are experiencing problems in the Champions League. Therefore, if Newcastle and Leeds play as motivated as possible, they can even if not take away points from opponents, but at least make them spend their energy before the most important away games.
This is a match to look forward to. Are these two big teams still going to win again or do they have to give points to the 2 teams who are now trying to get up.
At the moment Leeds are pretty consistent with 3 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 matches and Newcastle are far more impressive, they not only stay away from the relegation zone that is in sight but continue to shoot and even now are in the middle position.
I think it will be very exciting to see these 2 matches

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 08:49:52 PM

I think it's quite naive to rule out Arsenal's outstanding performances this season.
Even though Tottenham still have a chance there, I am more inclined towards Arsenal now.
The reason is simple, they are now quite different from before and their current position is proof that they are different and not just a coincidence.
Of course Arsenal can be in the 4th position while this is not by chance, Arsenal has experienced an extraordinary increase in performance.
Even if compared to the previous season Arsenal have turned into a different team, this season Arsenal appear more solid, especially towards
the end of the season Arsenal are playing much better. Even though the majority of Arsenal players are still young and also not many star players
in the Arsenal team. Arteta allows Arsenal players to build a very good cooperation, and Arsenal's strength of fighting spirit is very high.
Therefore Arsenal can beat Chelsea who have better quality players, and I think Arsenal really deserve to play in the Champions League next season.
Not that I underestimate Tottenham, but I'm also more inclined to Arsenal, because I think Arsenal are a little bit better than Tottenham.
Moreover, Arsenal are now 2 points ahead of Tottenham, hopefully Arsenal can stay in 4th position until the end of the season.
Arteta's achievements this season are little by little equaling Arsene Wenger's previous achievements now because indeed they were also in the top 4 era at that time Van Persie, Walcot and Arteta himself still had a young age and Arteta implemented this again after he became coach.
I think it's good enough for them if it continues like this, I know it's too optimistic to say they can compete for the title but at least with this they can secure the Top 4

I also see Arsenal's playing style today is almost similar to Arsene Wenger's playing style when he was still Arsenal coach. Therefore it is not
surprising to me that in the end Arteta could slowly make Arsenal back into the top 4,  because there are indeed similarities to the style of play
shown by Wenger at that time. If Arteta can continue to develop Arsenal's game for the better, I think it's very possible Arsenal are competing
for the Premier League trophy next season.

Of course Arsenal must strengthen its squad by bringing in several new players to be able to compete next season. But for now it is better for Arsenal
to focus on being in the top 4 until the end of the season, If we look at Arsenal's performance when they beat Chelsea and Man United, I am very
optimistic that Arsenal will be in the top 4 at the end of this season.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 09:20:30 PM

Arsenal is on the move this days with the club recent winning it has shown how we'll prepared arsenal is in putting clubs like Manchester United in the relegation zone.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pages: « 1 ... 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 [1449] 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 ... 6047 »
  Print  

Jump to: