Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:01:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 [1477] 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 ... 6047 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 621063 times)
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 07:46:52 PM

Currently Arsenal are 2 points ahead of Tottenham who have both won their 34th match. The competition for the title and the final place in the Champions League is certainly still very interesting, so I don't think they can make a mistake in the next 4 match.
from the remaining matches of this season the two teams will meet in the next few weeks, Tottenham's match against Arsenal I think it will be decisive which team will be in 4th place to get UCL tickets next season, and Tottenham are a little bit in advantage because the match will be played at home Tottenham.
Tottenham have their next match against Liverpool. It will be the most important match for Tottenham. The chance will be very low for them to win against Liverpool. Because, Liverpool is competing to be the winner of this season. Currently, Arsenal have the benefits of two lead points. And they don't have any strong opponents in their remaining matches. Arsenal will qualify for UCL if they can win or make a draw against Tottenham. Otherwise they have to focus on other matches.
Tottenham Hotspur is now putting pressure on their North London rivals Arsenal in clinching the fourth place in the English Premier League. Arsenal will be hoping that Liverpool will help them by beating Tottenham. Arsenal actually have a big chance to qualify for the UEFA Champions League this year, they are two points ahead of Tottenham.  Next week fixture, Arsenal vs Leeds, Liverpool vs Tottenham will be crucial.
I think Arsenal will not want to lose points because they're in the good position for qualifying on UEFA champions league. Liverpool is on their good form and they're so confident to beat Tottenham though it will be a hard game for Liverpool also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Magicalking

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 07:55:14 PM

Everton winning today has made me believe that in football there is nothing like a 100%/sure game I was hoping that Chelsea will win over Everton today but revised was the case as I watch the 90 minutes hopelessly and Everton walked away with the 1 goal I believe most Chelsea fans will be in weak spirit today because of the outcome of today game.
Chelsea losing against Everton only means that Everton will likely get a lifeline in escaping relegation this season and troubles for Leeds United. Big congratulations to Frank Lampard and the Everton players for a well deserved victory, truthfully this is this is one of the worse Chelsea's performances of the season. They were so poor and Tuchel left Lukaku that has history of influencing games like this out of the game.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 08:00:30 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2023, 03:52:27 PM by JeromeTash

Everton winning today has made me believe that in football there is nothing like a 100%/sure game I was hoping that Chelsea will win over Everton today but revised was the case as I watch the 90 minutes hopelessly and Everton walked away with the 1 goal I believe most Chelsea fans will be in weak spirit today because of the outcome of today game.
You didn't realize that Chelsea have been on poor form lately? Just check out their recent last played matches. You wouldn't want to stake in favor of Chelsea for remaining part of the season.

Inconsistent team won their last three games, which is against all top seven teams Chelsea, Manchester United and West Ham United. Roll Eyes

They won today without strikers. Goals came from defenders Holding and Gabriel. Imagine if they have great strikers like previous years Auba or Laca in Lyon's form. Pepe and Nketiah are far away from finishing, but Arsenal still beat those teams easily. We'll see what happens in the end. I won't be surprised if they finish the league third or fifth. Chelsea's fixture looks good so my bet is on fourth place for Arsenal.

These are the last 8 EPL matches for Arsenal. Does this look like a team that is consistent?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2022, 08:04:33 PM

In the next 2 matches against wolves and leeds chelsea might locks the 3rd position.

especially if both spurs and arsenal dropped points , despite the loss earlier today to everton .. chelsea dominated the whole game and were just unlucky to not winning it or at least get a shared point , pickford was brilliant and the lampard masterpiece strategy to defend as they are battling for the relegation still , well done frank.

Chelsea's attack has gone sloppy i.e not much productive. Tuchel needs to work on that. As for Everton, they were playing kinda defensive and got the goal they needed and defended well enough after then. They will be playing like this in remainder of the season in hope to save themselves from relegation.
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 08:06:35 PM

Honestly Chelsea never really needed a win to begin win, I mean they are still many points ahead and they will finish the league in the third position for sure. Tottenham definitely needed it, there is no question about that but Arsenal is right there anyway, so Chelsea was the only one who could relax a bit if they ever needed it.

Premier league is really very fun if you stop looking at the top, sure the top is fighting among themselves and trying to win, but they are not getting anyone else even close to them, so the only real fun fight you could watch would be the 3-7 positions all through the season since it changed hands so many times.
aylabadia05

Activity: 1512
Merit: 767

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2022, 08:09:14 PM

Chelsea can't be at the third position for ever, arsenal is performing better now and their is  no much difference in the points of the both team. I think the 3rd position will be a competitive between Arsenal and Chelsea.  Who performs well will fit in the position.

Chelsea are 3 points above Arsenal and if they don't drop points then they will stay. Chelsea has the squad and calibre and that's why I think they still got this. Yes you are right about 3rd position competition between Arsenal and Chelsea but in worst case scenario Spurs also might join in. Spurs definitely are regaining their form back so might wanna consider them as well.
In fact Arsenal are in position 4 and Chelsea in position 4. Chelsea's consistency is better than Arsenal. In the next two matches, Arsenal will face Leeds United at the Emirates Stadium and Tottenham Hotspur at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

In facing Leeds, we assume Arsenal will win, but in the derby against Tottenham Arsenal will not necessarily win.
While Chelsea in the next 2 matches will face Wolverhampton and Leeds.
Tottenham Hotspur no longer seems to be able to compete for the 3rd position, they only have a chance to compete for the 4th position.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 08:09:47 PM

Chelsea losing against Everton only means that Everton will likely get a lifeline in escaping relegation this season and troubles for Leeds United. Big congratulations to Frank Lampard and the Everton players for a well deserved victory, truthfully this is this is one of the worse Chelsea's performances of the season. They were so poor and Tuchel left Lukaku that has history of influencing games like this out of the game.
I don't know if Everton's win will be enough to keep them in the league, but they are sure to be hopeful. Chelsea are a great team and a win in this game will give them a big advantage. They're still missing a game and if they win that game, they'll be out of the relegation zone. I think Chelsea’s fans are very sadly. They want to win this match. Now Arsenal so close in point table.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 08:15:32 PM

It is nice to watch Tottenham when they play this much hungry to win a Premier League game. The Leicester game today was one of those times and Tottenham won a decent victory by 3-1. I really liked Son and Kane in this game as both of them made a big contribution. Kulusevski is another impressive player at this team. Since he joined Tottenham on loan, he has been making a big effort to be a big help for his team. Tottenham have been even more effective in terms of attacking now. Because he is a quite skilled player.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 08:22:06 PM

It is nice to watch Tottenham when they play this much hungry to win a Premier League game. The Leicester game today was one of those times and Tottenham won a decent victory by 3-1. I really liked Son and Kane in this game as both of them made a big contribution. Kulusevski is another impressive player at this team. Since he joined Tottenham on loan, he has been making a big effort to be a big help for his team. Tottenham have been even more effective in terms of attacking now. Because he is a quite skilled player.

They left an important match with a win. They easily beat Leicester City. When I think about it, I can say that Tottenham has paid off for their good game. With his goals in this match, Son reached 19 goals.  He is currently second in top scorer. Maybe he can beat Salah. Only 3 goals left between them. They got a great sync with Harry Kane. They act together in positions. Tottenham will have a hard time keeping Kane and Son on their squad at the end of this year

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
püsür

Activity: 1232
Merit: 674

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 08:28:59 PM

The Son-Kane duo is a perfect match. There is both quality and stability. Tottenham made the right choice of coach. They can score a goal by attacking very quickly. They can be in the top 3 in the new season, if they should not easily lose points, especially by putting pressure on the home matches. Looking at the current squad, they can do a great job next year with 3-4 point transfers (like Klusevski). In the new season, I dream of a Premier league with City, Liverpool, Chelsea, United, Tottenham and Arsenal competing. Especially with their new coach, United will make at least 4-5 quality transfers. If Arsenal gave up the rejuvenation policy and put 3-4 experienced, senior players in the team, they could be in the race also.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 08:29:38 PM

Honestly Chelsea never really needed a win to begin win, I mean they are still many points ahead and they will finish the league in the third position for sure. Tottenham definitely needed it, there is no question about that but Arsenal is right there anyway, so Chelsea was the only one who could relax a bit if they ever needed it.

Premier league is really very fun if you stop looking at the top, sure the top is fighting among themselves and trying to win, but they are not getting anyone else even close to them, so the only real fun fight you could watch would be the 3-7 positions all through the season since it changed hands so many times.

Chelsea's performance has been inconsistent in the last 5 matches, but I also believe they will end up staying in 3rd place at the end of this season.
Chelsea will not let Arsenal shift their position, therefore I think Chelsea need to win in the next game. So that at least Chelsea prevent Arsenal from
equaling the points they have, because now the difference in points between Chelsea and Arsenal is only 3 points. So Chelsea should be able to beat
Wolves in the next game, and if we look at Wolves form which is very bad, which Wolves have lost 3 times in a row, I am quite optimistic that Chelsea
will easily beat Wolves. Chelsea actually still have a trophy they can still win, because Chelsea will play against Liverpool in the FA Cup final. So before
the game starts, Chelsea from now on must start improving their performance again, so that when facing Liverpool in the FA Cup the confidence of
Chelsea players increases.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Unknown01

Activity: 2478
Merit: 896

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 08:37:00 PM

I can't shake the feeling that Manchester City will make a mistake in the remaining games and lose points. I'm currently waiting for this result, because then hopefully Liverpool won't miss this opportunity and win the title again. I would have expected the mistake even yesterday. In any case, the PL is still very exciting. Grin

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
uchegod-21

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 08:41:41 PM

I can't shake the feeling that Manchester City will make a mistake in the remaining games and lose points. I'm currently waiting for this result, because then hopefully Liverpool won't miss this opportunity and win the title again. I would have expected the mistake even yesterday. In any case, the PL is still very exciting. Grin
I am waiting more than you Grin
I am having the serious feelings that Manchester city will make a mistake and Liverpool will take the day. I pray let's not wait in vain because Guardiola and his men are not smiling, they want to win both Epl and CL if possible. But I trust Jurgen Klopp, if he misses Epl, he cannot miss CL.
These two clubs should reach a consus if possible  Grin.
Let Liverpool win the Epl and Manchester City go for the Cl.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 08:57:33 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2022, 06:56:14 PM by JoyMarsha

What's Chelsea's mindset of playing this type of football, am disappointed by how they play, their fourth-place position is shaken this time around.
Chelsea is putting the interest of other clubs (who need the points more) ahead of their own... They did it for Man United, Arsenal and Everton. Chelsea should better win their remaining matches

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
DukeNickle

Activity: 308
Merit: 124

Volare.network

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 09:00:01 PM

Manchester City or Liverpool must make a mistake before the end of the season I think. I don't think that they both will continue to get three points in all of their remaining games as of now. It is difficult to predict which of them will do this but one of them will do. And if that team are Liverpool, then they will be automatically out of the race. Otherwise, Liverpool are going to get what they have wanted so far finally. They have made an insane effort for so many weeks to get this much close to Manchester City. They are away from Manchester City by only inches now.

RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 09:43:27 PM

Manchester City or Liverpool must make a mistake before the end of the season I think. I don't think that they both will continue to get three points in all of their remaining games as of now. It is difficult to predict which of them will do this but one of them will do. And if that team are Liverpool, then they will be automatically out of the race. Otherwise, Liverpool are going to get what they have wanted so far finally. They have made an insane effort for so many weeks to get this much close to Manchester City. They are away from Manchester City by only inches now.
If you ask me I will say making a mistake to drip in point may not likely happen but there is every possibility that a smaller clubs will defeat one among Liverpool or Manchester City giving their other some points ahead since both are strong and competing at the moment let see how the remaining leg will go for both.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Marykeller

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2022, 09:52:24 PM

Aston Villa 0 - 0 Norwich

well norwich is just fulfilling the schedule and is saying goodbye to the premier league, maybe in the next few years they will return to the premier league. sad reality

Norwich is a very relegation-friendly club. The Canaries are seasonal migratory birds, migrating back and forth between Championship and Premier League.
That's to tell them that the big boy's syndrome of chasing the lesser clubs into extinction has resurfaced once again on Norwich city head; one down and remaining the rest to follow in their usual order of falling.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2022, 09:52:47 PM

I am not feeling comfortable with the Chelsea style of play this time around,   are they willing to still stay in the top four of the league.
Chelsea is putting the interest of other clubs (who need the points more) ahead of their own... They did it for Man United, Arsenal and Everton
I am worried too about Chelsea performance. Their results lately aren't promising at all and I wouldn't be surprised if they get kicked from top 4 in the remaining 4 rounds.
The remaining games are vs Wolves, Leeds, Leicester and Watford. Normally, these games aren't that hard but after seeing them losing vs Everton, which barely win a game, I wonder if they will stay in top 4 or it will depends from Arsenal and Spurs results..
ManU - Brentford tomorrow, hopefully they will not ruin it.

Slimzeee

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 10:00:48 PM

It's really gonna take something just short of a miracle for everton to stay in the premier league this season..they have the most difficult run in of fixtures of all the teams fighting for survival.but I think if they can keep up the fighting spirit they showed against Chelsea today they might just give themselves a chance to stay in the premier league.. Burnley also have suddenly found there form at a very crucial stage of the season..picking up back to back wins in there last two matches..leeds united also have a tricky next two fixtures in the form of arsenal and Chelsea which if they loose will be a huge blow to there fight against relegation..
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2022, 10:21:40 PM

slowly but surely, arsenal is starting to get closer to chelsea points, because of the bad results that chelsea got against everton yesterday. With bad results that Chelsea continues to get in the Premier League, I doubt they can win against Liverpool in the FA Cup later.

Pages: « 1 ... 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 [1477] 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 ... 6047 »
  Print  

Jump to: