Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:58:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 6038 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 615111 times)
roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 07:47:09 AM

Who would have thought Liverpool with the lineup they have, might be 9th in the league coming next week. They were the team to beat along with Man City but apparently, not too hard a task for team to get past them or at least get a result. At the begining of the season, it seemed like Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea would give Man City a run for their money but with just 11 games to go, Man City are cruising their way to another Premier League title. There is a good chance that they win the Champions League this season as well, with most major teams under performing (except Bayern).
Precisely, everyone thought the top four would press on as always and put pressure on man city but unfortunately a game of football has a mind of its own at times.

This is why that Liverpool win in the champions league was a shocker to me because I put some money for the Reds to lose as I considered their poor performance would carry on but unfortunately i lost my wager, I guess my timing was off. But At this point all premier league teams want a piece of Liverpool as they fancy bagging themselves all three points with a struggling Liverpool side that had been  crippled by missing key players.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spack17

Activity: 1610
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 08:06:27 AM

Who would have thought Liverpool with the lineup they have, might be 9th in the league coming next week. They were the team to beat along with Man City but apparently, not too hard a task for team to get past them or at least get a result. ...

Liverpool really played one of their worst games against Chelsea. Having only one shot on target for a team like Liverpool must be really embarrassing. They got only one win in their last five league matches. And with this performance, they will also be getting away from the 5th Everton and maybe they won't even able to qualify for international tournaments. It is really sad to see this team in such a bad condition.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1311

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 09:23:11 AM

Liverpool's performance thi season is far from what many people predict. I don't think they will be out of the top 4, considering their performance last season was so great. Meanwhile, at this time, they were struggling to win. With a few games to go, if Liverpool lose 2-4 matces, it can be sign if there will be no chance for the reds to go to UCL next season. maybe even be absent at UEL.

Basically Liverpool started this season well, they were on top of the standings for several weeks. Their bad form started since January imho, they started to lose some crucial points although they play against mediocre teams only. Now they are on 7th position, they can be even down because Tottenham which is on 8th has 1 match more in hand and Aston Villa which is on 8th has 2 matches more in hand. The only way for them to finish on top 4 by the end of the season is by not losing more points in the remaining matches with a hope that other teams (2nd-9th position) lose more points in the remaining matches.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2021, 01:19:47 PM

Liverpool's performance thi season is far from what many people predict. I don't think they will be out of the top 4, considering their performance last season was so great. Meanwhile, at this time, they were struggling to win. With a few games to go, if Liverpool lose 2-4 matces, it can be sign if there will be no chance for the reds to go to UCL next season. maybe even be absent at UEL.

Basically Liverpool started this season well, they were on top of the standings for several weeks. Their bad form started since January imho, they started to lose some crucial points although they play against mediocre teams only. Now they are on 7th position, they can be even down because Tottenham which is on 8th has 1 match more in hand and Aston Villa which is on 8th has 2 matches more in hand. The only way for them to finish on top 4 by the end of the season is by not losing more points in the remaining matches with a hope that other teams (2nd-9th position) lose more points in the remaining matches.

For me it is difficult for Liverpool in the remaining matches not to lose points basically if it is already in bad shape then it is difficult to get back to the right chase, since losing a defender due to injury that's where Liverpool start to lose balance and the appearance becomes more chaotic and this. it was beyond prediction that Liverpool will be this bad after last season unbeaten all time.

If this has a bad impact on Liverpool in the remaining matches, will this be a threat to Klopp in the future?
So that this could be a dismissal after struggling for a long time to become a champion.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 02:20:22 PM

Who would have thought Liverpool with the lineup they have, might be 9th in the league coming next week. They were the team to beat along with Man City but apparently, not too hard a task for team to get past them or at least get a result. At the begining of the season, it seemed like Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea would give Man City a run for their money but with just 11 games to go, Man City are cruising their way to another Premier League title. There is a good chance that they win the Champions League this season as well, with most major teams under performing (except Bayern).

I know that they are having too big problems when it comes to defense in the absence of Virgil van Dijk. But something different also seems wrong that they also have big difficulties in the attacking side despite having incredible players like Salah and Mane. They need desperately to pull themselves together otherwise they will end the league very badly.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 04:01:55 PM

Their spirit at the beginning faded to the end.  They seem unable to maintain the consistency of their victories by continuing to carry out strategies and maneuvers from the players.  As if what was achieved at the beginning has been so satisfying that in the end it is difficult to make it into the top 4.  Liverpool is quite far from my predictions.
Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 04:29:52 PM

Liverpool really disappointed their fans incredible this is one of the worst title defence by any EPL club should I say was injuries to some their key players was responsible for their poor performances? e.g van dijk injury  or the team outrightly not good enough this season, with the look of things too 4 spot is gradually getting out of their reach except an improved performance in their subsequent matches else they will play Europa league next season .

Klopps hands are tight as he has to work out with limited options and the new defenders he bought are not as good as those who are injured like Dijk and so. It really spoils the run when your key players are out for a long term. Right now scoring has also become their problems. The list of troubles just went on growing and growing after Dijk injuries. It is hard for Klopp as well.

There are many who are saying Klopp must go (in twitter and so) but I don't think he has done something wrong over these past few months. Its just that things are not falling into the way they want.

I agree with this so much. I think also that Klopp has nothing to do with this poor performance of the team. Besides, Liverpool won the championship superbly with the same Klopp last season. There is a big focus problem among the players too right now. They showed a very poor performance vs Chelsea for example.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 04:59:24 PM

Their spirit at the beginning faded to the end.  They seem unable to maintain the consistency of their victories by continuing to carry out strategies and maneuvers from the players.  As if what was achieved at the beginning has been so satisfying that in the end it is difficult to make it into the top 4.  Liverpool is quite far from my predictions.
Yes, everyone must have thought Liverpool's form decreased significantly and was only good at the start and initially I thought Liverpool would lead the class from start to finish because this is a team that I am proud of and in fact being the top 4 is incapable.
and Liverpool were determined to return to the top four after beating Sheffield United 2-0, but the result did not live up to expectations after Liverpool lost 0-1 to Chelsea, and the defeat put Mohamed Salah et al in seventh place.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
alegotardo
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1138

☢️ alegotardo™️

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 05:17:11 PM

Wel... Chelsea needs to win to take the fourth position, and I believe in this victory over Liverpool.
It might happen, but these two clubs are just as good. Only Chelsea's stats are getting better every day. This is different from their Liverpol which seems to have decreased, this cannot be separated from the many injured players. I think the draw will be pretty good for Liverpol. Playing at Anfield is their advantage, even without spectators they are at home.

Well, as predicted... what we saw was Chelsea playing better than Liverpool and dominating the whole game, even after the goal was canceled they didn't let themselves be shaken and goal again in the first half.
In the second half, Chelsea held the score securely and still had chances to increase.
Chelsea ended that game with one more victory and still undefeated for 10 games without losing.

It's definitely too risky to bet against the probabilities.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2021, 06:33:38 PM

I think the game will end in a draw. View statistics Liverpol actually has a slight advantage in ball possession. Unfortunately they had no luck. Apart from that, I see it looks like the Liverpool defense is playing too much forward. This was used by Chelsea to always throw the ball behind the Liverpol defense. Finally Chelsea succeeded, Mason Mount made a goal towards the far post. With this defeat, they have lost 5 times at home, and this is the worst history for the defending champions in the EPL.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 06:48:31 PM

I really didn't expected Liverpool to be this bad just because they are missing one player, I get that VVD was a great defender and an amazing playmaker for the team starting the plays from the back and when they lacked him it would be bad but not this much, they are doing horrible so far, they had to win this game against Chelsea to actually make it higher for the first time in a long while, but they failed that one as well.

I think it is going to be very very tough for them from now on, even if they win every single game left, it is nearly guaranteed already that they won't be champions, and it is obvious that if we end up with Liverpool not even winning 80%+ of the games, they may have a chance to miss out on champions league, that is really as shocking as it gets, I don't know which one was more unlikely, Liverpool missing champions league this season, or Leicester becoming champions a few years back, both looks quite unlikely but one happened, and the other seems like possible now.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 07:28:16 PM

I think the game will end in a draw. View statistics Liverpol actually has a slight advantage in ball possession. Unfortunately they had no luck. Apart from that, I see it looks like the Liverpool defense is playing too much forward. This was used by Chelsea to always throw the ball behind the Liverpol defense. Finally Chelsea succeeded, Mason Mount made a goal towards the far post. With this defeat, they have lost 5 times at home, and this is the worst history for the defending champions in the EPL.

Although you are right about the possession, it seems that was meaningless. Chelsea was focused the whole time, even if they get lucky in a case or two and IMO Liverpool seems to underestimate them a little. Undecided

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
emrecemsan

Merit: 331

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 07:33:30 PM

liverpool has been very bad lately. They may not be able to go to the European Cup or the Champions League this year. They need to catch a streak urgently.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 07:48:02 PM

liverpool has been very bad lately. They may not be able to go to the European Cup or the Champions League this year. They need to catch a streak urgently.
Yesterday match was very bad for leverpool and they was lucky because the resulte was just 0-1 because chelsea made many goal attempts in the second half and they was close to scoring again many times...liverpool need to make a winning streak to recover some positions in the standings and save the season
Spack17

Merit: 271

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 07:54:11 PM

There is a match between Burnley and Arsenal tomorrow. Burnley didn't win any of their last four matches and Arsenal also don't have a good form recently. Burnley got a huge win against Arsenal away this season but I don't think it will repeat itself. I expect a nicer performance from Arsenal in this match and I think they will win it. I know that Burnley drew with Leicester home last but Arsenal also defeated Leicester away 3-1.  Grin
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 08:56:17 PM

There is a match between Burnley and Arsenal tomorrow. Burnley didn't win any of their last four matches and Arsenal also don't have a good form recently. Burnley got a huge win against Arsenal away this season but I don't think it will repeat itself. I expect a nicer performance from Arsenal in this match and I think they will win it. I know that Burnley drew with Leicester home last but Arsenal also defeated Leicester away 3-1.  Grin
yeah Arsenal is looking to be favorite team here they are starting to get positive results as they won 2 of their last 3 league matches but have also only won 2 of their last 6 league games also winning 4 of their last 6 league games on the road.
Arteta also is wants to take revenge after the lost in the league when the two first met in early of the season at emirates stadium.
I see that Burnley defending in this game and trying to came out with a point atleast to take them little bit further away from relegation zone.
so we may going to see under 2.5 goals.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 08:57:14 PM

their performance was simply very disappointing:

shots on goal:

chelsea 5

Liverpool 1

they played against chelsea and didn't even manage to cause any danger to chelsea, it looked like liverpool was playing with team B

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2021, 09:59:15 PM

they played against chelsea and didn't even manage to cause any danger to chelsea, it looked like liverpool was playing with team B

You make it sounds like Chelsea is not a team that Liverpool cant beat lol. In case you dont know, Chelsea hasnt lose a single match yet after Tuchel took over and thats how good Chelsea are right now. While Liverpool is in a pretty bad shape so yeah Its either draw or Chelsea to win ( both of these has higher probability than Liverpool to win )

Burnley didn't win any of their last four matches and Arsenal also don't have a good form recently. Burnley got a huge win against Arsenal away this season but I don't think it will repeat itself. I expect a nicer performance from Arsenal in this match and I think they will win it.

Tbh, Im not convinced with Arsenal . Their inconsistent performances kinda tells me that Burnley will be able to pull another draw again .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BIT-BENDER

Activity: 1540
Merit: 702

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 10:09:09 PM

At the beginning of this season I thought That Liverpool would retain their premier league title they won last season and they played like doing that for long until they slept off, i would have to put my tails in between my legs, as the title is going to Manchester city, the focus for Liverpool has changed from the title, now can they be among the elite four for UEFA champions league.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 791

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 10:59:26 PM

At the beginning of this season I thought That Liverpool would retain their premier league title they won last season and they played like doing that for long until they slept off, i would have to put my tails in between my legs, as the title is going to Manchester city, the focus for Liverpool has changed from the title, now can they be among the elite four for UEFA champions league.

Even achieving a champions league spot for next season still looks far-fetched for Liverpool. We haven't even done much to remedy the situation as losses and draws keep on piling.  Also we still have the likes of Everton, Chelsea, Leicester, West Ham and even Mourinho's men to contend with. But all hope isn't lost yet. We just have to start putting in the work while putting our concentration to make sure we can get the most out of the remaining fixtures.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 6038 »
  Print  

Jump to: